It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Project Camelot!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The Truth About Project Camelot
projectcamelot.org...
Possibly the most blatant source of disinformation and betrayal.

If you were to look up Project Camelot on Wikipedia you would find a very different Project Camelot than the top-level, whistle-blowing, alien-ruled world, current-event-incorporating, hocus pocus that is projectcamelot.org...

Here is exactly what you would find:

Project Camelot was a social science research project of the United States Army in 1964.[1] The goal of the project was to assess the causes of violent social rebellion and to identify the actions a government could take to prevent its own overthrow.

As well as,

The project was canceled as the US Defense Department came under increasing criticism for attempting to subvert social research, as well as arguments that social science research was an appropriate way to avoid cultural conflict.

Perhaps completely unrelated to the website projectcamelot.org...
But lets take another look.

Project Camelot's goal was to identify causes for social rebellion and take actions to prevent it. The project was canceled when it came under criticism.

Now lets take a look at the website projectcamelot.org...
What they say they do:

Project Camelot's purpose is to provide a vehicle for researchers and
'whistleblowers' to get their stories out.

Our focus includes but is not limited to the following:
• extraterrestrial visitation and contact
• time travel
• mind control
• classified advanced technology
• free energy
• possible coming earth changes
• revealing plans that exist to control the human race.

As a vehicle for researchers and 'wistleblowers', should legitimate incidents occur they are positioned in such a way they could be the first to have access to privileged information.

Many here at ATS can relate to the topics posted on the website; Aliens living inside earth using advanced technology to control everything. Time travel and distance mind control via high-tech mechines millions of years advanced. I my self can not relate to any of that, though open minded, I find the suggestion insulting and a distraction from the actual actions of individuals with in our nation and international government.
Often concrete topics are tossed in among the fluff, such as Francesco Cossiga Ex-Italian Prime Minister coming out about 9/11.
My associates, mostly sane, would turn away anything posted along side a bit of nonsenses as garbage. I believe that is the reason many of us find it hard to share about what we read, people think we are crazies.

So what else could the website be for? Getting a jump on information, finding information and incorporating into fanciful and elaborate stories, building a base of supporters and top level contributors convinced of their good will and willing to disclose stories. Who knows how the inventor of free energy was found and murdered...

In their own words (Question Page)

As far as I can see, you are a fairly new organization. How is it that you seem to have access to so many prominent names and personalities in the alternative field?
We've made a large number of contacts, and are delighted also to have made a number of good friends who support us fully in our goals. Our support base is growing rapidly. We are not out to make any enemies or to criticize others.

A look at their more believable stories contributors reveals scientest and individuals associated with government, contacts one would make in the organization described on Wikipedia.

If you created a United States Army Research Project that's goal was access the causes of social rebellion and to identify the actions a government could take to prevent its own overthrow, would you give it up when your told?

I propose the Project Camelots' are one in the same.

In their own words, the website: (About US Page)

The best place to hide is in the open.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by omnifiction]

[edit on 9-8-2009 by omnifiction]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
After the fact thoughts and ramifications;
If aliens have not come to this planet, whos concern and benefit would it be, viraling promoting their existence. Who would have something to gain from creating crop circles or staging UFO fly-bys. Who would have the street creed to get high level officials such as Dr Edgar Edgar Mitchell on board. I believe all of this would be connected to the type of scenario I have proposed, serving destabilization, disinformation, diversion and interception.

Wouldnt it be weird if there was not something like this?

[edit on 8-8-2009 by omnifiction]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I have a problem with the alien conspiracy theories. I do believe in the existence of life on other planets because if we exist I mean other life has to or has a very good chance of existing. So like why wouldn't there be a source like it?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Good post, a star and a flag for you!

If you wanted to discredit someone/thing, one of the best ways to do it would be to post it on the Project Camelot website. There's so much nonsense flying around on their site that anyone "legitimate" would likely turn up their nose at any information there listed.

Kinda like how the National Enquirer would run real UFO stories next to bat-boy stories...

Plus, it is a bit strange that they would use that particular name, given the identically named government program.

And hey, they just published an interview/argument with another possible disinfo agent, Doctor Steven Greer, BS artist extraordinaire. Maybe they're playing both sides against the middle?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
very interesting hypothesis, one that does need more research but i simply don't see a way we can prove that...

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krystian
very interesting hypothesis, one that does need more research but i simply don't see a way we can prove that...

I don't think proving it would provide anything, depending on the scope and reach of the organization. The shifty nature of crooks and liers would find another way to express their intention.
What may provide useful is spreading this possibility to Project Camelot's readers, contributors and financial donors, as well as ATS readers. Not to attack or discredit Project Camelot, after it is has provided me with hours of entertainment, but in the name of promoting healthy skepticism.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I am so surprised more people would not be looking at this.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
My god! Perhaps I the thread name makes this seem unintresting...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
My god! Perhaps I the thread name makes this seem unintresting...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Steven Greer is more informed and better placed for gather info then Kerry /Bill who are using Project Camelot as one uses whatever clothes they wish to dress themselves in to look a certain way. So , was there jealousy coming to surface in the latest interview? Also, Steven and 2 others all had the same cancer occur at the same time , strange.

Also, Strange is that Mr X has died not too long ago and the Kerry/Bill team brought him out to the public . He seemed healthy and too young to die so i looked over the info shared and there it was "mass et contact 2012"!!! Now, i felt hm, if this turns out to be true did they get rid of the hero who could of reached messianic status for breaking the news? See, alot of people with inside info should think twice about making it public . Either the messenger pigeon is being followed by black ops folks who have their devious plans . What we need is the white ops folks to come in , matter of fact that would be a good name of a website .

I have a plan and i think i need the et's or hybrids to help me form the white ops group . What do we do ? we destroy the black ops , nothing new there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, back to Kerry/Bill were they abducteed by the fake et's ,thus black ops doing a mind control job (mcj) and is this why they couldnt hide their hatred for what Steven is doing? Or are they half baked MCJ's who are simply acting schizy ? Or let me end by being more down to earth , do they actually get scared when they hear the negative and scary senerio that authors and abudctess paint ? If so then its okay to get it out of your system and meeting Steven helped them thearaputically.

I do know that someone trying to form a opinion on the subject , who read the negative slants on these boards and many like ATS ---that they'd have a negative and scared view as well. If you ask the wild animals getting collared and monitored by those kaki clothed wildlife teams you'd be scared too . Little did you know they are trying to help . They know the speices is endangered

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I'll hold out for Lucus and Spielberg thank you very much.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
project camelot and dr.greer and c.o is all about credentials and movie alegories.

seams to me they are more intrested in that people will remeber them when they are gone instead of providing the so called facts they posses now that they are alive.

i mean all they have is a theter incident and pictures of the so called glas tubes on mars and other nasa material , and its all second hand if not third , nothing is hardcore solid empiric facts.

i dont mean to come out rude, i like a good storie now and then but its just a story as long as you dont provide evidence , which these fellows miserably fail at and take credit from other who do share.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by omnifiction
The Truth About Project Camelot
projectcamelot.org...
Possibly the most blatant source of disinformation and betrayal.

If you were to look up Project Camelot on Wikipedia you would find a very different Project Camelot than the top-level, whistle-blowing, alien-ruled world, current-event-incorporating, hocus pocus that is projectcamelot.org...

What? I think you fell under the Wikipedia spell. First off, don't trust anything on Wiki that may be of suppressed importance. Wikipedia is the first to stamp out all that is remotely mind expanding and is heavily controlled for MANY reasons.

Second, just because a military code name shares the same "project" name doesn't mean the two are related especially with something like "Camelot" being the tacky, cleaver pick.

Anyways, my point is I don't think Project Camelot is disinfo in the least. What they are, are amateurs turned full time truth seekers.

They don't claim to know the truth; they are just trying to figure it all out and relaying it to whoever is willing to consider it.

I think they're doing a good job!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeBrew

What? I think you fell under the Wikipedia spell. First off, don't trust anything on Wiki that may be of suppressed importance. Wikipedia is the first to stamp out all that is remotely mind expanding and is heavily controlled for MANY reasons.

And Project Camelot's website is not controlled then? You think they are 100% thruthfull?

Second, just because a military code name shares the same "project" name doesn't mean the two are related especially with something like "Camelot" being the tacky, cleaver pick.

You dont think that they didn't do a google search on "Project Camelot" before they decided to pick that name for their business? They are a sociologist and a psychologist, but that is just a coincidence offcourse

Anyways, my point is I don't think Project Camelot is disinfo in the least. What they are, are amateurs turned full time truth seekers.

They don't claim to know the truth; they are just trying to figure it all out and relaying it to whoever is willing to consider it.

I think they're doing a good job!

Well, with all the info they got, you might think that they somehow would check the info (lot's of same stuff, over and over again) they recieved. I very much doubt they ever did. Because they would know most of what is being told is bs. Both seem the be the type of person that will believe me when i say that i have a pink elephant in my closet.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by omnifiction
I propose the Project Camelots' are one in the same.

I propose that neither Bill nor Kerry have the intelligence.. or combined intelligence.. to pull off something that complex... Ever. Can you really see Kerry getting a military and/or government job? Getting a security clearance?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Here's Steven Greer's Disclosure Project office's written apology about their previous statements of Project Camelot being disinformation.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/a3610338e8f5e963.gif[/atsimg]

link

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I've noticed that Kerry has gained some weight and her tone of voice seemed unpleasant .

While Greer looks buff , in top shape also sounding smart and sincere.

So, Kerry might of had frustrations related to her letting herself "go".

Now, i wish for her, that is if she is a decent person that she exercise more, meditate or chant or try sungazing , to get her health back.

Then she might be more gaceful and balanced .

Also the interview was right after a major solar eclipse , i think the conflict energy of a eclipse was in the mix. Yet, a follow up apology must be given to Greer or i will turn a cold sholder towards her and Bill. And they both presented the view that many believe ----all or some are evil bad. Yet, as i've said before , the endanger wild animal that gets darted and man handled by kaki pants wildlife dudes ,might have a negative take on it all . Yet its small brain cannot fathom that they are being watched and cared for .

So please PCAM we need you folks to rise above your limitations here , admit your mistakes and apologize .

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
found this, looks like disinfo was being spread and youtube has a video of kerry talking with this liar :

www.exopoliticseurope.com...

Almost two dozen people, instigated by Rafael Palacios, tried to 'take' the stage by force to make a public denunciation about something that they had no proof of. And this was, astonishingly, to accuse Dr. Steven Greer of having made death threats to five of the assitants to the Summit. The attempt was thwarted by a few of the organizers and two of Dr. Greer's personal detail who, obviously not understanding what was going on, did their job clearing the stage. The spectacle was embarrassing and the last image, taken home by the public and the lecturers, was ill-fated. One of the lecturers does not want to be invited again (...divide and conquer...). Others, like Dr. Greer and his companion, left deeply disturbed by the 'hospitality' recieved in Spain after so many years of working towards ET disclosure.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I just find them very creepy

The level of unpleasantness they create without even doing much, sets of my alarms

A bad feeling is a bad feeling and that's what they send out, at least in my opinion

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
yes, at least be balanced and pleasant about this .

do we agree with kerry to arm ourselves and trust the military to kill all et's even before they land????

or do we go the peace route ,which makes sense since they are far superior to us .

so kerry bill , you represent a mind set that is holding us back.

now my previous post ,theres a video where kerry is talking with the spanish s-distubers who wrongfully accused steven of a death threat

they apparently antagonized steven by poking at his mussles.

Wow, sending steve some love and white light , alot he went thru durring the eclispes (((((((((((((((((((((((STEVEN)))))))))))))))))))))))))

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join