It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Health Care Propaganda Continues: Message from Organizing for America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The White House continues to flood health care propaganda via the new and established media, as can be seen below.

They continue to demonize, name call, and label any opposition as unpatriotic and crazy.

This is extremely dangerous. There are a great many democrats and independents that voted for President Obama. And now, they are disenfranchised by the candidate of their own choice.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

Do you really only see the propaganda as being one sided in this? Both sides are spewing propaganda and both sides are turning these "town hall" meetings into a crazy sideshow.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I am one of those that voted for Obama, but hell I should have known better, fool me once, (bush) fool me twice (Obama), next time they all can go to hell.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis

Do you really only see the propaganda as being one sided in this? Both sides are spewing propaganda and both sides are turning these "town hall" meetings into a crazy sideshow.

I'm not blinded by this at all, I see it entirely.

But it is not supposed to come out of the White House, as it has been.

This should be a threat to all Americans.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

But it is not supposed to come out of the White House, as it has been.

It seems like standard operating procedure to me. Bush was more overt in labeling anyone that disagreed as a terrorist. At least Obama is only suggesting that his opposition is crazy at this point. Who knows what will happen as time progresses though. All that I am saying is that this really isn't all that new.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Obama has already labeled the "right wing" as terrorist. Don't remember the DHS lexicon that came out, that labeled all ex-vets as "domestic terrorist"?

So is somebody going to send this to the "Ministry of Truth" up at the White House?

I think that would be a good idea. Make sure you get a fake e-mail address and do it from a public location though.

All I can say is Hypocrites!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hey MODS!!!!
Isnt this just an advertisement for this organization? Is that according to the T&C's of ATS?????

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad
Hey MODS!!!!
Isnt this just an advertisement for this organization? Is that according to the T&C's of ATS?????

Whats the harm in debating about its intent?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad
Hey MODS!!!!

When I created this thread, the intent was to illustrate another "community organizing" group affiliated with Obama's health care plans.

This YouTube clip is NOT advertising itself, instead it is ADVERTISING for Obama. That's the problem I have with the clip. It's governmental propaganda.

Perhaps a moderator(s) can clarify this.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I agree.

And new or not, it is still dangerous potentially and should be discouraged on all sides.

top topics

join