It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It has Begun

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
More proof is needed please...come on now....interesting...yet not REAL proof

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Alo ha,
Why are you calling this a hoax?
We have been expecting this.
If you want more proof, why don't you find it yourself.
Or wait a very little while, and find out the hard way.
Bill
Please flag this, it is not a hoax.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by mrgalleria]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mrgalleria

The expectation is not a proof - its called a self fulfilling prophecy - and that in itself is disingenuous and false.

Proof is factual evidence backing up an allegation - without proof it is just that an allegation and therefore inadmissible - the courts have a phrase bothe here and in the US - its called hear say and is not regarded as admissible.

This site claims "deny ignorance" - the statement "it what was expected" itself is ignorance.

As one who's daughter has just gone through swine flu - I pray you and your family are spared - though with an attitude following the ops your are little better than the quacks during the plagues that ravaged Europe in the 14th and 15th centuries

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
What if the goal is to infect people with the black plague,cancer or hiv? If this is true it is possible to get cancer, black death or hiv from the vaccine. This would kill many people. If one didn't get you; you may get one of the others.
Maybe it is not the virus that is supposed to reduce the population but the vaccine. I am terrified because I have neices and nephews who go to school. If this is recquired that would be unbearable for them to get one of these dieases.
I would never take the vaccine myself but if they were told me I could take the vaccine in their place I would. I am going to talk to my sister about this.
I hope for their sake this is not true.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by dreamseeker]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
One problem with information is there is no real certificate of authenticity to verify these contents. nothing there. If that were true, someone (knowing the media is corrupt) would bring this to question. Not everyone is bent on world domination or destruction. I share your interest in bringing info to light, however, there needs to be more info of proof.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
does it seem like swine flu not real? i mean come on last year we had bird flu ... people freaked out blah blah blah people died........ now we have swine flu ........ im starting to see a pattern... im starting to think that when ever the economy has money problems they come out with some disease ...... see this year we've had the hole government losing money thing and next thing u know this thing comes out, and stuff in stores goes crazy like air freshers have a kind that said anti swine flu when that same commercial didn't , and the little mask things sky roofed.... now i know Ur thinking if its the government being money hungry then why did people die..... well if u noticed that its all about the preventing stuff (air freshers and germ x and other-stuff ) then you have to think hey if we scare people with a disease we made up we have to make it look like its actually spreading so my ideal is that somehow the government is killing people to make it look like swine flu hit then.... or give them something that makes them think they have it ...i haven't paid for any shots or med and nothings happened to me or my family..

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
A little history here; When I was drafted into the Viet Nam clusterf**k, right from the start once I got to basic training, it was one injection after another. The MP's stood by, as we lined up either naked as jay birds, or in our jocky's, and got hit from both sides with injection guns. They hurt like hell, and left scars...
Nearly always, we were never told what was in the guns. We were just told that; " YOU HAVE TO TAKE THIS"...no choice.
I saw grown men pass out and hit the floor like 200 lbs of dead meat, from these injections. Many of us were very ill later, as our systems nearly went into shock from the massive amounts of foreign anti-bodies running rampant in our bodies.
We broke out in rashes, sweats, fevers, tremors and shaking, vomitted, had stomach cramps, diarrhea, chills. Some ended up in the dispensary for weeks afterwards...
I knew I never felt quite right afterwards.
I found it odd, that right after that, I lost nearly an inch and a half in height a year later. I lost muscle mass too. When I was drafted, I was 5'8" and weighed 130 Lbs. One year later, at 20, I was 5' 6 1/2" and weighed 112 lbs. I ate like horse, and couldn't gain weight. I passed it before I could fully digest it.
Then in year two, we were told it was time for a second round of shots.
I didn't show up, and fudged my records. ( pre computer age )
Same for year three...then I was hospitalized with internal bleeding, hemoraging, and had to have emergency surgery. They couldn't figure out what had happened to me...only to tell me, that once they had me opened up, my intestines, bladder, had the appearance of being poisoned...
I lost a couple of feet of intestine, and a chunk of my bladder...plus it took nearly six months for me to get on my feet again, then I was discharged.
Later in life, at 35, I found out, I am sterile. Something I suspected for a while. The problem was internal, and couldn't be repaired, because the parts I needed, were gone. Removed! They took out more than my small intestines, and bladder...and never told me. It isn't in my Health Records either. I have all of them. The surgery is listed as an minor surgery to stop internal bleeding! Cause unknown. This also explained why I was getting smaller and smaller. The T count was non existant. My body hair thinned, and eventually disappeared, plus my face became finer appearing. What beard I had, became just peach fuzz. I hardly shave at all any more.

So, what the hell was in those injections? Why did the stuff in the viles appear a dayglow green color? Why did they have to inject so much at a time, that it left golf ball sized lumps on our arms and thighs? What the hell did they do to me?
I found it very strange that I was told at 21, by a Lt.Gen in charge of the Military Hospital, I should get a sex change before I was thirty. He said I would never regain my masculinity...This was in 1971 by the way. Something that just wasn't talked about openly anywhere back then.
I was so shocked, and afraid of what he told me...I just sat there stupified and said nothing! So yes, I am a smaller man, and not very muscular.
So here I am today...60 years old, still a (straight) male?, and still very unwilling to get any sort of shot that is recommended by the government!

The only shots I've had in the last 40 years are tetanus shots. Thats it!

I took a really nasty fall in a junk yard once, gashing myself open on rusty metal, and developed blood poisoning over night...nearly died. Very nasty stuff, blood poisoning!

Swine flu shots can be shoved up the fundaments of those who tell us to get them.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
That, is the most horrible story I've heard in a long time..I'm really sorry...and you still haven't been able to find out what it was they injected you with?? (No surprise there; why should I even ask).

Thanks for sharing your story...

fmf

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Alo ha,
That is a very sad story, it is true.
More people may be helped by stories like this.
It is very believable.
You mentioned that the vaccine glowed green-
remember the old watches with the green glowing dials?
That was radium.
Everything listed in the opening post has been used before in vaccines.
How can anyone reasonably deny this, whats the point,
what do you have to gain?
Or do you believe that, all of the sudden the W.H.O.
is going to reverse it's policy of the last 60+ years?
If you believe that, then I know of an Island
in the middle of the Pacific that I can sell you for a song.
Bill

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I wonder if they test things on the mentally ill. I was once hospitalized against my will; by force. I was hopitalized because I said the wrong thing to the wrong person.
I was there for three days and released. The gave me this shot and had to hold me down. I fought it and they had to have 3 nurses hold me down.
They never told me why I was given the shot or what was is in it.
That day I felt on top of the world by the end of the night I was suicidal, my vision blurry and slept a lot after that.
I could not eat, I felt like I was burning up yet no fever. I still have times when I get these weird numbness in my hands. This didn't happen before the shot. In fact one hand always feels slightly numb.
I did not see the shot or what it looked like.
I notice that a lot of people who are 'mentally ill" often have all these horrible side effects.
Maybe the use the miltary and mentally ill as guiena pigs for vaccines.
It is sad that when a person is drafted into the miltary and dying for their own country they are treated like that. Shame on the government!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join