It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Apollo Alliance = HiJacking our Country

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
If you really would like to understand where we are going, and how it all works then my suggestion would be to read "Liberal Fascism" by Jonah Goldberg....it's completely frightening in the context of everything being discussed in this thread and what is going on with this "administration".

Glenn has referenced this book many times, and it is RIGHT ON the money as far as how everything fits in place historically too....I highly recommend getting a copy asap! Your jaw will ddrop once you see how it all began and the beginniing of the end game.

Thanks to the OP for an awesome thread
!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
More on Apollo all week with Glenn Beck.
Hopefully some better understanding that will lead to ways to block the power hits.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Here's a few parts from Beck's show on 24 August. More pieces of the puzzles are falling into place.

National Debt

Democrat on Obama

Beck's Van Jones profile

Update on Green Czar Van Jones

The more I find out about these people and the whole Apollo Alliance, the more dangerous I think they are. Obama and his ilk are on a mission and it is not in the interests of the American people are at least the goals of the American people to be successful in life.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Beck's program on 25 Aug 09 that sheds more light on the czars and the Apollo Alliance

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

I can imagine the the heat is going to be turned up on Beck, he's kicking over a lot of stones. Love him or hate him, but he is raising some interesting questions about the Apollo Alliance and their ties and being the ones who are writing these bills.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
So, in addition to writing the stimulus, cap and trade,having a hand in the healtcare bill and now having a union leader at the head of the New York Fed, these radical groups also played a part in Obama's "Sept 11 national day of service"

The plan is to turn a "day of fear" that helps Republicans into a day of activism called the National Day of Service that helps the left. In other words, nihilistic liberals are planning to drain 9/11 of all meaning.

"They think it needs to be taken back from the right," said the source. "They're taking that day and they're breaking it because it gives Republicans an advantage. To them, that day is a fearful day."

A coalition including the unsavory left-wing pressure group Color of Change and about 60 far-left, environmentalist, labor, and corporate shakedown groups participated in the call. Groups on the call included: ACORN, AFL-CIO, Apollo Alliance, Community Action Partnership, Deep South Center for Environmental Justice, 80 Million Strong for Young American Jobs, Friends of the Earth, Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies, Mobilize.org, National Black Police Association, National Coalition on Black Civic Participation, National Council of Negro Women, National Wildlife Federation, RainbowPUSH Coalition, Urban League, and Young Democrats of America.

Color of Change is the extremist racial grievance group that isn't happy that TV's Glenn Beck did several news packages on Van Jones, the self-described "communist" and "rowdy black nationalist" who became the president's green jobs czar after jumping on the environmentalist bandwagon. The White House may be behind a push to destroy Beck by convincing advertisers to stop buying time on his show. Jones was also on the board of the Apollo Alliance, a hard-left environmentalist group that is now running large chunks of the Obama administration. The group has acknowledged that it dictated parts of the February stimulus bill to Congress.

With the help of the Obama administration, the coalition is launching a public relations campaign under the radar of the mainstream media -- which remains almost uniformly terrified of criticizing the nation's first black president -- to try to change 9/11 from a day of reflection and remembrance to a day of activism, food banks, and community gardens.

"The organizing term is to 'go dark.' You don't tell the press, don't tell people you think will tell the press," said the source.

atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...
also reference here spectator.org...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Kords21

Most excellent Kords!

This is getting to be such an overload of information!

We still have 3 more days of vids to go this week.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
People, we are screwed.
I don't see this ending well. At all.

Also, I don't think it will end for quite some time. You know why? Because despite our efforts, they will get away with it.
Why wouldn't they? Someone above mentioned a book called Liberal Fascism.
I haven't read the book, but I'll tell ya', my thoughts on this subject while reading this thread brought me back to one thing...They seem to have thought of everything.
This is a work in progress that is drawing near its end. Very near.

And these scum that have given us this have even dangled in our very faces just HOW STRONG their Fascist grasp on this country is.
Is it any coincidence that this will be implemented under the Nation's first Black President? Hell no. This is just insurance, in their eyes. They know the ramifications of people actually trying to put a stop to it at this point.
Civil Unrest. Race Riots.
And this has been laid in the works, in earnest, in the previous administration. They knew PRECISELY who was going to take over and PRECISELY what was going to happen.

I'm afraid of what happens next.

People like to call the current administration Nazi's. I don't think the terminology is too far off the mark. The first thing the Nazi's did was to single out a political party in their midst (the communists) and organize an effort to have them removed, all the while championing nationalistic goals.

Here we see them singling out the Republicans and championing National Health Care. Combine this with the green movement (a feel good sentiment) and union aid and you may very well have a perfect storm.

Create a jobless situation. Tell folks that you are hear for them and that you are going to give them FREE STUFF! Along with UNIONIZED JOB OPPORTUNITIES... But at the price of turning against a large portion of the population (namely anyone who stands in your way of UTOPIA!)

Oh Jesus Christ, and it is working.

PEOPLE PLEASE, WE HAVE CRIMINALS RUNNING CRAP IN D.C.

I had made a mention of something in Skeptic Overlord's recent blockbuster thread about how all of this bickering is a republican attempt to smear Obama. That being that perhaps the Republicans are all-out at this point because they know just how bad it really is.
Of course that was basically untouched on while everyone continued to march to the beat of change.

Well get ready, because here it comes.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
People, we are screwed.
I don't see this ending well. At all.

Italian Fascism was the synthesis by Mussolini of American Progressivism , Marxism and some other things.

When you see all of these lefties running around proudly proclaiming to be "Progessive" , they're laying claim to one of the key pillars of Fascism.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Jay, I am glad you made it.

Welcome to the Rabbit Hole. Ain't it grand?

I cannot keep up with all this without my head exploding with the reality of it.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I think you are right about the republicans. I just wonder if there is enough time at this pace. We have slowed the bastards down with the town halls etc, but they are putting the fix in for that.

I am going to spread it around to not go to any of the Town Halls at all. It would be setting them up on a fake and it would really show. Just like the one that Obama did.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

I wouldn't miss it, brother.
I have been on to their games for a while now.
But yeah, the hole is deep...and wide.

We've got some work to do. We can either fight, or we can prepare to weather the storm. Because you see, I think they overlook one thing. While yeah, they have pretty much enacted a perfect takeover, they will find that they don't have the manpower to hold their power for very long at all.
Like I said, it will take awhile for this to be over, but not as long as they believe it will.
From here out it becomes a matter of authoritarian control the likes of which are only dreamed of by George Lucas (THX1138 style).
I don't know if they have that power and if they do, I would rather just go off-grid.

On the other hand, there is something to be said for dying in honor and for principle.

I don't know. But these are the options we are being left with.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Make sure you either spread this thread around or let us know if you want to start a new one to hit the front page. We have a crap load more to put up this week and could start from there and refer back.

Yes, brother, I got your back and I am close by. Up and West if your login name means anything.......

We can take them down, but they warned us that Freedom is not Free.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Unfortunately these radicals are close to getting their power structure realized. They've been building it for decades and I think this is the last best chance to get what they want. On the radio here in TX they mentioned that the gov't here is talking about the mileage tax via GPS due to declining gas tax revenue. The real purpose of the "Cash for clunkers" program.

The media and the white house are touting the program as a success. With so many Americans being suckered by trading in paid off cars for newer cars with payments so people go into deeper debt, the car-dealerships are holding the bag right now and the rebate is now taxed. With more fuel efficient cars on the road, less people are buying gas which creates the "Problem" gas tax revenue is down we can't maintain our roads? Reaction-concern from the public about the condition of their roads. Solution: Mileage GPS based tax. It's more control over the American people. I have to hand it to these radicals, they're pretty clever.
The thought of every road basically becoming a toll road really makes me mad. That's going to really torpedo the economy, which they want. If you're going to be taxed with how far you drive, then you're simply not going to drive as much, you're not going to go out and such. Haven't they learned yet from when gas prices shot up?

Here's some excerpts from Beck's program on 26 August on the FCC diversity cheif:

Part 1

Part 2

Mark Loyed on the future of Media from 2005

It's funny he's complaing of media bias when you have MSNBC/ABC basically being state run media these days.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Kords21

They keep on trying to raise taxes under some BS save the earth crap.

Why don't they spend 30 minutes a day on making real jobs with Small Business?
Would it really be that hard?
That is the one thing that Obama has done to the good of all.
He tried to step it up with 172 billion of the TARP fund and everyone in both parties are fighting it. LET HIM DO IT!!!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Today's show really hit to the core of all this.

One more on Friday with instructions from Glenn on how to fight it.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
" program on 26 August on the FCC diversity chief"

These guys, media outlets, are controlled by organizations that run the networks and oversee what is exposed and is not exposed to the general public.

Glen then comments how negative it would be for this diversity chief to do like wise by implementing boards through out the country to "review" commercials and programs before they are aired.

He seems to flip out.. well I'm sure Glenn's employers are quite impressed with his performance...

I read between the lines and everything beck is bickering about this week to me is how Obama is lending his ears to those individuals who frown on corporate networks by hinting viral assaults on the networks to remove "control" from other entities.

There's a cold war going on globally and an internal civil war going on in the US.

I recently exposed to a Vid on how a FEMA rep. was lecturing some police officers and how he informed them that the founding fathers of the US were terrorists and that civilians are also terrorists due to their views and the institutions views.

FEMA Says Founding Fathers Are Terrorists

I see bad things happening and manipulations going on in the background that will come to no good.

In advance you have my sympathy and prayer for all the deaths and hardships coming your way.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by Willbert]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

Your right, things are not looking good. We have radicals on both sides and most in the middle. The problem is if these radicals keep going on their collective courses, either one or both could destroy the country.

If that happens, since the bankers made sure most things in the world were plugged into the USA system, it will heavily effect everyone.

Bankers on the right, Radicals on the left.

I think the best thing to do is stop the one's on the left and have an Intervention on the right to cure their addiction to Power and Control.

We Need an Intervention.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kords21

But even if it gets to the point where a decent percentage of the population, say 10 percent, engages in civil disobedience, who the heck is gonna enforce their dominion? Who would be the muscle in their power structure. The Military is We the People. Cops don't stand a snowballs chance if 30 million would be willing to stand up to them. I know the Fed beauracracy is thick, with basically 1 in 4 or 5 federal employees having law enforcement capacity. I can see them being able to hurt us here and there, but if the word gets out that they are stomping heads somewhere, will we come to our brother's aid? I know an organization makes a bigger target, but we at least need to keep comms open I guess so we know what is going down where.

Basically what I am asking, is how many people does it take to wake up, before we could overwhelm any effort they could put forth. Can they divide even the patriots against one another? Divide and conquer is their specialty.

"In times of change, the Patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Sam Clemens

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Good bye Mr. Jones.

Your a real piece of crap.

We will keep an eye out for you, as I am sure you will still be working for Obama's agenda.

Ok, who's next?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
ACORN Off of the Census and seriously busted for some of it's coruption.

Keep going Glenn Beck, it's making head way. One at a time until their house of cards comes falling down.

This setup is worse than the Mafia of old.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join