It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Apollo Alliance = HiJacking our Country

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
here's a few more pieces of the puzzle.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Kords21

Thank you! I was hoping someone could find that from today. He is now starting to look at them one by one. More pieces to this.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I'm still trying to figure out how Rahm goes from studying Ballet in college to the White house chief of staff, seems like a leap to me. I never knew that about Rahm. I guess you learn something new everyday.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kords21
I'm still trying to figure out how Rahm goes from studying Ballet in college to the White house chief of staff, seems like a leap to me. I never knew that about Rahm. I guess you learn something new everyday.

David Axlerod - both Jews, strong into their religion, Zionist.

I cannot find how Rahm and Axlerod met, but they are close friends.

Axelrod signed the ketuba, a Jewish marriage contract, at Emanuel's wedding, an honor that goes to a close friend.

Here is something that Beck did not bring up.

Emanuel was born in Chicago, Illinois to Jewish parents.[4] His father, Benjamin M. Emanuel, a Jerusalem-born pediatrician, was a member of the militant Zionist group Irgun

The Irgun group is basically the armed force that made the state of Israel. At the time, they were concidered terrorists and used tactics to fit.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
But these things are nothing new! - this is what we call the NWO!

These things about the "GreenTech & Economy" has nothing to do with the LEFT or the RIGHT and is only serving one purpose here - to divide the people further apart (Divide et Impera)!

Even corrupt people from the RIGHT are working for this new world agenda and take their orders from CFR and Kissinger/Rockefeller & Co.

This Green Economy thing and orders is coming from the ELIT through CFR and David de Rothschild and is a blueprint for something we call NWO.

These people that Beck & Co are so worried about and are calling communists - are really the small fishes here - they are the useful idiots! - all these things are led by Kissinger and the rest of the cabal in the commissions & round table groups, further up the pyramid.

I don't think the people and banksters & entrepreneurs of the NWO are Communists - I think they are some wierd new mix between Corporate Fascists & European Social Democrats!

But let me see if I get this right!?

The Elits of the pyramid sold out or moved their dirty & old industrial manufacturing base to China & India and other developing countries (check)

(Same thing happened here in Europe)

These old manufacturing industries belonged to the old era of the Industrial Revolution, so the Elit are now moving on with their paradigm-shift to implement cleaner new Green Industries/Green Economy and Nano Technologies belonging to the new era of the Digital/Green Tech Revolution?

After reading some stuff at the 'Apollo alliance' site - I can see that many things that they are talking about has already begun to be implemented here in Europe.

New GreenTech Industries including: Solar energy manufacturing, Wind mill manufacturing, Hybrid cars & bus/trucks manufacturing etc - and other GreenTech/HighTech industrial plants etc! are now born from the ashes of the old Industrial manufacturing era.

(Some new GreenTech manufacturing companies are making gear-boxes for the wind-mills, others are making the solar panels, some other is making Geothermal heat pumps, the electronics/cards & boards/chips other makes spare parts etc -and so on!)

At the 'Apollo Alliance' site I can read about new ways of "mass public tranportation" with hybrid fuels/alternatives buses - city planning with electronic commuter trains etc.

In the cities of Europe we can already see this being implemented, the hybrid buses are already rolling on our streets since a few years back.

This new GreenTech economy revolution has already started in the Western World whether we like it or not - the old Industrial Elit are now pouring in their money into these newer more environmental friendly GreenTech Industries and are building a new manufacturing base from scratch! - but this time the manufacturing plants in the West will be more HighTech, more automated, and therefore will need more educated & skilled workers than the old Industrial Revolution.

(Some less educated workers are still needed in automated agriculture/food production, in smaller 'sub-contrators' manufacturing companies to manufacture parts, spare parts, Solar panels parts, wind-mill gear-boxes, brakes, and other metal parts - transport, Police & Military and in the control & safe guarding appartus (Gestapo) etc and so on!)

(I really don't know what I'm rambling about right now! - I lost the point of my thought-pattern here, after some beers! - sorry!)

But maybe someone understand what I mean?

I can understand all this from the technological point of view, but I can't grasp the philophosy of the Socio-Economics nor fully grasp the economic model of the Green Economy!?

OK! this new GreenTech/economy era and revolution/paradigm shift is already here! - so what are we going to do? work against it? - World wide Revolution?

In a economical point of view, this will kickstart the economy and be good for the western world and especially if America took the lead of this new GreenTech to build up a new manufacturing base around these new GreenHighTech areas - the bad part is that they will use all this to also implement their paradigm-shift and a new political fascist/feudal system at the same time!

I understand that many have lost their jobs in the old Industries that have been shipping out to China etc - even we in Europe suffer from this!

And I understand this paradigm-shift could be a major problem for us - what are our role in this new GreenTechRevolution etc? - obviously they can't employ all the people with this new way of GreenTech manufacturing, NanoTech Electronics/engineering/manufacturing etc - so what a heck are their plans for these people?

Depopulation? - service based jobs?

The younger and smart ones should/could study different kinds of engineering and be OK for the future, i think?

And the more business minded person could invest in GreenTech or build a company serving these new GreenTech Industries as sub-contractors etc.

but what about the rest of the people/workers in the western world - what are they gonna do with them?

Kill off a third of the western world that have become useless eaters?

Or are they going to give those people "some "Citizen Wage" like some kind of new pension - without doing nothing in return? or maybe to be used as forced labour in their communities, working with older people, school kids, waste/trash management, neighbourhood snitch groups etc?

(I'm rambling again! - I need to think about this some more! - the socio-economic implications of all this "New GreenTech/Economic Era" for the world makes me confused!)

Man I need to find some good sources on how the new economic philophosy of NWO Green Economy Capitalism really works! - my old University economics literature is outdated - it clearly belong in the trashcan with the rest of the literature regarding the Old Industrial Capitalism.

Toffler's second wave old Industrial Capitalism is apparently dead! - here come's the effects of the third wave of the Digital/GreenTech Capitalism.

Or will it be something else than Capitalism? - is this the new feudal economic model of the NWO?

Where/when can I buy the manual/books about the new economic theories and philophosy of this new GreenTech/economy paradigm shift, will it be hidden knowledge by the Elit? away from the public for now?

Do the NWO ELIT even have a new economic theory & philophosy ready - or will they wing it on the fly while they are moving into this new Green Era!?

(worst case scenario would be a mix and some new version of a fascistic & feudalistic combined social-democratic nightmare!)

Maan! I need to know their structure & plans now!

Bah! I hope someone out there understood?!

But it doesn't look good! I guess we're toast! - soo who's starting the revolution? - lead the way!

Disclaimer: sorry if you find this post to be more confusing than the ordinary posts here on ATS - I can't take any responsibility for this for the moment - my head spins!

(And sorry for the crappy English!)

[edit on 14-8-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
A Van Jones run organization "Color of Change" is now going after Beck's advertisers for his "Obama is a racist" comment.

Stop Glenn Beck's race baiting

Fox's Glenn Beck recently said President Obama is "a racist" and has a "deep-seated hatred for white people." Beck is on a campaign to convince the American public that President Obama's agenda is about serving the needs of Black communities at White people's expense. It's repulsive, divisive and shouldn't be on the air.
Join us in calling on Beck's advertisers to stop sponsoring his show.

www.colorofchange.org...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This is all interesting, but not at all surprising. Just more business as usual.

As I see it, Apollo is just the flip side of the coin. The last administration's version was the junta of the oil/defense/bamking interests. This administration is up to the same tricks using the green/labor/and of course banking interests. They're all working towards the same thing, amassing incredible wealth and power at the expense of the taxpayers.

I suppose the $64 question is: what can be done about it? They have the budget to squash just about any opposition to them. Our elected officials obviously work for the same interests (not ours), so we won't be able to work through the usual legal channels to stop them. The odds of any revolutionary action being taken by the general populace are minimal, and would just accelerate the whole martial law/police state scenario, and I seriously doubt that the "Galactic Brotherhood" will show up at the last minute, like the cavalry, to save the day.

Any way I look at it, the end result seems to be the same. We're screwed, and they know it. That's why this Apollo group isn't even pretending to hide from anyone. They have it in the bag, and are well aware that there's not a damn thing we can do about it.

The next 20 or so years ought to be a hell of a ride. Glad I never bred.

edit:spelling

[edit on 14-8-2009 by subject x]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

The odds of any revolutionary action being taken by the general populace are minimal, and would just accelerate the whole martial law/police state scenario, and I seriously doubt that the "Galactic Brotherhood" will show up at the last minute, like the cavalry, to save the day.

I disagree. Look at what a rag tag poorly equipped group of new world colonial fighters did against what was the most well equipped and trained army in the world in 1776.

They defeated that army, and created the greatest country in the world.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

True, they did. However, that was a different world.

Weapons technology was reasonably equal on both sides. Not so today.

The British at the time were still using tactics that proved to be outdated when applied here. Not so with today's military.

The British had massive logistics issues with supplies and troop movements, having to cross the Atlantic in sail-powered ships. Not so against today's forces.

I think that if there was a major revolution today, the best we could hope for would be something similar to Iraq, with "freedom fighters" doing the best they can against vastly superior forces. Sure, they're still fighting, but the only real chance they have is if we decide to just give up and go home. As we would be fighting our own government, backed by corporate muscle, we wouldn't even have that to hope for.

Plus, there's the fact that the major suppliers of goods and food would be on the side of the government (due to the major suppliers being owned by the same people who own the government). We would be dealing with massive shortages of food and supplies. It wouldn't take much to make water a scarce commodity either. Then it would simply be a matter of waiting us out while we starve and run out of ammo and other necessary supplies.

As much as I'd like to believe that a bunch of rag-tag rabble rousers could duplicate the outcome of the first revolution, I just can't see it happening. Although I believe that a majority of our military members would fight on the side of the people, I don't see them bringing all the tanks, aircraft, and high-tech battle systems with them. Even if they did, how long would they last? Fuel would run out pretty quickly for us, while the other side would have a much easier time replenishing their resources via international trade deals and such.

Maybe I'm just being pessimistic, but I don't see a very rosy outcome to any armed revolt in this day and age.

Of course, all this is assuming that we could even get the American Idol/football set off their couches in the first place.

edit:typo

[edit on 14-8-2009 by subject x]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Apollo was an oracular god:

Apollo was also seen as a god who could bring ill-health and deadly plague. Amongst the god's custodial charges, Apollo became associated with dominion over colonists

Maybe this is why it's called Apollo instead of being named after the space missions.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

I think that if there was a major revolution today, the best we could hope for would be something similar to Iraq, with "freedom fighters" doing the best they can against vastly superior forces.

Again, I believe that you are misinterpreting who the fight would be against. It would not be against our soldiers. It would be against the soft politicians and corporate CEO's, bankers and wall street brokers that have destroyed the economy and stolen people's retirement funds.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Most people don't even care about the Federal Reserve system saying "Yeah, it's bad, but what can you do?". I'm glad the founding fathers didn't have that attitude. This Apollo group is bad news. I personally don't unerstand the whole desire to control other people's lives down to the smallest detail. These people aren't the smartest people to ever live by any stretch. They're intelligent crooks, I'll give them that.

Thanks for bringing this up, I hadn't heard about this group before now. They're anti-American and they should be brought up on treason charges.

Everything is about control. Why do these groups exist, it's because they can, and they are there for the elite to control everything. Sounds like a wacko conspiracy, but it's true. Something else to remember, there are no Dems and Reps when it comes to control. They BOTH are run by the same people .They play for the same team,they are owned by the same puppet master. When youi understand this concept, everything else makes sense, when you ask the question, "how can this happen", or "why did this happen"? It's all controlled , and all planned out in advance. The two sides can act like there is a difference, but in the end, the big picture plan goes on. Can you not see this concept? Don't you ask yourself the question, "why are they in such a hurry to do all this legislation so fast"? The elite's time is now, they are making their grasp at the golden ring now. You will see things happen in the coming months, that will change your life forever, get ready for it.
No matter what one side says or the other side says, they are palying for the same team--remember that.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mrpotatohead

I know they're playing both sides against the middle. They keep trying to play the race card over and over just to further divide the people. We're being set up for something that will not be in the best interest of the individual. That's why I put the video in here of the Borg. It's about the collective at the sacrifice of the indvidual and they don't care how they accomplish their mission/vision.

TPTB are making a strong push because they can't things under thier thumb for too much longer without some major scale changes. 2009 shoud prove to be an interesting year one way or another.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Here's a little more infomation about Van Jones courtesy of Michael Savage.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Thanks kords, I'll have to watch it in the a.m.
as it's late......

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
This is exactly what so many of us were warning about before the election about the known Obama ties to the Marxist Left.

But people were sick of hearing about Ayers.

Well no one should be surprised at this Leftist hijacking.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by j2000

David Axlerod - both Jews, strong into their religion, Zionist.

I cannot find how Rahm and Axlerod met, but they are close friends.

Axelrod signed the ketuba, a Jewish marriage contract, at Emanuel's wedding, an honor that goes to a close friend.

Here is something that Beck did not bring up.

Emanuel was born in Chicago, Illinois to Jewish parents.[4] His father, Benjamin M. Emanuel, a Jerusalem-born pediatrician, was a member of the militant Zionist group Irgun

The Irgun group is basically the armed force that made the state of Israel. At the time, they were concidered terrorists and used tactics to fit.

Israel has nothing to do with this.. if anything Obama's and Rahm's butter is betting spread by Islamists.

This is the most Anti-israel adminstration ever.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Glad to see Savage is covering this.

If anyone else has any information on this subject please bring it forward.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Axlerod's insider deals are just breaking on the news now.

Should be able to find some stories soon.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
[edit on 19-8-2009 by Strictsum]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join