It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot Interview Dr Steven Greer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by davidifty

Write in to Project Camelot and tell them how Kerry should act as a host and if you have a guest on the show let him or her talk. They will either come out and give good info or talk themselves into a corner.

In this case Kerry again makes Project Camelot look like a group of amateurs.

This is the main reason I stop going to their site.

projectcamelot.org...

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Realtruth]

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Realtruth]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Dr Greer is a D#! why does he feel like he needs to be so overly defensive? his ego maybe? i mean im not saying that what hes saying isnt right but really? Other than this it is getting good so far. Oh that also reminds me of how he did this to Dean during the conference as well when Dean was saying something and had a very important message to make. And also the whole thing about there only three or so years worth of oxygen? hmmmm
im beginning to wonder about these guys....

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
An interesting -discussion-ahem

I give the good doctor credit for opening my eyes on this subect a few years ago, however I believe (as Kerry rudely points out) that his opinion(evidence/proof in his eyes) that all ETs are good is flat out wrong. As such I believe his approach is a disservice to humanity and in fact I would label him a "disinformation agent".

But boy does that Kerry need to dial it back a few.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
First 20 minutes and I love it, fiction or non.

Isn't it great how many aspiring know it alls will debate the legibility and credibility of what he's saying, even though they've probably never even met a single person who's worked for any form of black ops?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
It's almost as though Greer has gone viral on the board lately.

IRM

Need to make room on your signature bar for two more... Bill and Kerry

Seems they cried how broke they were when they made Avalon a 5.00 per month subscription but they seem to be able to jet set around the world, Australia, Ecaudaor, Switzerland, Vegas, Spain Netherlands... must be nice

They claim to be short of funds... would it not be cheaper to fly the interviewee over on one ticket

Ah yes... the lifestyles of the rich and infamous UFO 'researchers' and 'disclosure' crowd

Your sig line won't be big enough at this rate

If I was the PTB.... I would be sitting in a plush leather chair with a cognac in one hand ad a pretty girl in the other (I HATE cigars
) and be laughing my head off at these people self destructing and giving UFO related research such a bad name... I couldn't hire a disinfo team that could do a better job than these two's egos...

OH and I saud 'if'

[edit on 7-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Somewhat heated debate at times, but I honestly found it exciting that a man in his position was thrown some hardball questions for a change. It is far more dangerous for people like that to go unquestioned.

Kerry has good intentions, she just doesn't always convey them appropriately and with tempered energies.She just wants to make sense of his motives and what he is conveying to us. I am thankful that there are people trying to do so. Steven's body language and eye's sometimes make me question him and what he's saying. He "could" be deeply programmed if he's had extensive contacts and experiences with so many different races, only to return saying they are all good. I think at one point Kerry eluded to something like that.

I can also say however, that I have heard him make the "all ET's are good statement", something of which I side with PC on, being that is very misleading especially for a man with a greater responsibility in the public domain. We need to be cautious of anything that comes from outside our planet, or within. That is not to say we should close off our hearts and live in fear. Assuming all are "good" however could lead to disastrous ends for us.

Deceptions abound and plentiful, keep all three eyes open.

Be In Peace.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
LOL LOL LOL ROFL

sorry mods.

I'm sorry we didn't tell you how we conduct our philosophy on an interview. EPIC!

I still think Greer makes the most sense out of this complete nonsense.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by soldier8828And also the whole thing about there only three or so years worth of oxygen?

They DO know that plants breath in CO2 and expel Oxygen don't they? 80% of Earth oxygen comes from algae so cutting trees won't do it and the more CO2 in the air, the more algae and plants have to suck in and convert

What gets me is how many people lap it up without question.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I too think Greer misinformed and not advanced enough to understand, that aliens definitely have their own selfish agenda, which may be not of benefit to mankind.
Let's be clear. We don't need ETs here. We can do things on our own.

[edit on 7/8/2009 by strNick]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I beg to differ. Just watch the Dan Burisch videos and see how the Project Camelot people eat all the sh%# up.

And technically speaking they are probably the worst interviewers I've ever seen in this field. It's painful to watch and listen actually.

Project Camelot only does one thing well: spreading and broadcasting the nonsense of these charlatans and personalities like Greer, Burisch, Lear and so on.

In sum, they are another cancer on a field that is critically ill.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
What twaddle.

Kerry Cassidy is extremely refreshing. Mixing it up with Dr. Greer was simply marvellous. As a combative investigative reporter, she's of a type we no longer see in the North American news media. I have often thought that a lot of the negative smack against Cassidy is born out of misogyny ... How dare that woman.... etc. etc. ad nauseam. And honestly I don't begrudge her one bit because Steven has been putting out negative spin against Project Camelot for a long time. Of course such an encounter is going to be "unique" and unsettling.

Through her work we have had the great opportunity to see some of these people in a context we have never seen and their collective voices are prophetic as well as very disturbing for the neophyte.

In any event, this madwoman throws in with Cassidy.

[edit on 7/8/09 by Pellevoisin]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

Sorry, but I disagree, strongly

Kerry on her own couldn't draw an audience. So she de-facto hijacks the audience.

As a poster said above, let the audience's BS meter decide the merits of the interviewee.

Or do Camelot believe (it seems they do) that the audience is 'too dumb' to critically analyse without Kerry's 'assistance', 'smarts and 'audience guidance' ?

[edit on 7-8-2009 by St Vaast]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
FFS! I can't stand when interviews turn into arguments, and people talk over one another. It's like one of my pet peeves. It's drives me crazy.

It's why I can't watch ANY confrontation "interviews", on television without getting sick to my stomach. Literally. So far I'm about 15 min in and Greer is really saying some minblowing stuff, but judging by the comments I'm not gonna make it past the 30 minute mark.

If it's a debate label it as such.

The thing I dislike about the Disclosure Project, is whenever they have thier annual media conferences, it seems like theyre put together by 3rd graders. No screen to show pictures, I'm mean it's nearly 2010, and they can't hook up a laptop to a plasma screen? Hell imagine them trying to run a projector. Last years(or this years) conference was SO bad, the guy didn't even have pictures of supposed "implants" (which seemed to be thier main focus at that time, now it Zero point energy?), I mean good lord, someone shell out $50 for a scanner. I find it hard to believe he's a real "Doctor", withot access to this technology anyway.

So when all is said and done after watching the Disclosure project conferences, it seems to me, they are actually trying to discredit the idea of ET life by doing things the way they do. Maybe they are working for the government...., thats what I think after watching thier presentations.

Greer though, he frightens me a little, there's something not correct about him. He reminds me a bit of Bob Lazar too. I swear.., these guys could be hybrids. Need to get me some of those Sunglasses Roddy Piper had in that movie, to spot these beings

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Greer actually comes off pretty well here, especially compared to the retard who's conducting the interview. she makes him look good.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by St Vaast

Actually, she has had and does have an audience. It is simply an audience that does not share your opinion or revulsion with Kerry Cassidy. And her audience is growing with her Whistleblower net radio show.

Different strokes, different strokes ...

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I love Dr. Greer buuuuut the video was very disappointing with all of the arguing!! I've always respected Project Camelot, but I'm not sure where all the hostility came from! It's a shame that the interview had to be so childish.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
whinge whinge whinge...

jeeeeze the lot of you should listen to yourselves - whinge whinge.

NO ONE is forcing you to watch these *EXCELLENT INFORMATIVE - if at times speculative interviews!*

Why the hell you people that complain don't get off your fat arses and do the work yourself instead of freaking WHINING all day about what they do...

It is childish, pathetic, and bloody scary you people are like that. take a good look at yourselves and ask yourself what the heck you have done for ET disclosure and all that jazz?!

*breathe*

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213

Greer though, he frightens me a little, there's something not correct about him. He reminds me a bit of Bob Lazar too. I swear.., these guys could be hybrids. Need to get me some of those Sunglasses Roddy Piper had in that movie, to spot these beings

You are wrong....

I think they're the same person.

Please view my detailed forensic analysis, below:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/788d201073c8.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5e9e74a10d79.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
It seems people are mostly complaining that PC are shooting Greer down rather than just sucking up his new age kool aid. I think that alone makes it worth a watch.

EDIT: LMAO at the post above

EDIT: Okay after watching, that was basically just an hour of them beating a dead horse and repeating the same thoughts over and over and over. Very boring. I would love to have seen them roast him on a whole host of other things.

Also, what's up with Greer dropping french into a normal conversation? He thinks it makes him appear intelligent. It just makes him seem like a dodgy snake oil salesman to me.

I'd love to see them get Greer back on. Despite me personally disliking the guy, he has a lot of information which is food for thought and debate. I don't feel they made correct use of their time with him on this one.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Lazyninja]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
It's almost as though Greer has gone viral on the board lately.

IRM

Need to make room on your signature bar for two more... Bill and Kerry

Seems they cried how broke they were when they made Avalon a 5.00 per month subscription but they seem to be able to jet set around the world, Australia, Ecaudaor, Switzerland, Vegas, Spain Netherlands... must be nice

They claim to be short of funds... would it not be cheaper to fly the interviewee over on one ticket

Ah yes... the lifestyles of the rich and infamous UFO 'researchers' and 'disclosure' crowd

Your sig line won't be big enough at this rate

If I was the PTB.... I would be sitting in a plush leather chair with a cognac in one hand ad a pretty girl in the other (I HATE cigars
) and be laughing my head off at these people self destructing and giving UFO related research such a bad name... I couldn't hire a disinfo team that could do a better job than these two's egos...

OH and I saud 'if'

[edit on 7-8-2009 by zorgon]

You just said what I was thinking!

Right on....

One has to wonder what their "true" agenda is. It is not a big secret that certain interests are sponsoring them right now.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join