It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This footage is Amazing...Ufo orbs even cast a shadow...awsome! must watch

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I must admit i have never seen one like this.

the youtube user says this.

Someone gave this tape. UFO caught on film? I was told the pilot and camera guy were put on gag order and had their camera equipment confiscated but not before hiding one of the tapes. IF anyone else has seen these orbs as well please let me know. I'd like to know the truth. I for one don't believe in UFO's but you decide.

When asked where was it filmed at
he reply's

I was told West Virginia.

So this maybe the real deal folk's.
I don;t know looks dang good thought.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I know there not bird's.
Heck it's a clear shot with a expensive camera look's like.

They are sphere's.

I took picture's from the video..will post one minute.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
its amazing what can be done with CGI on a home computer these days. basically, all video evidence has become inadmissible, especially any videos of white dots, blurry patches or lights, way-too-detailed drones, etc.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Weather balloons filled with swamp-gas..... JK

Good find.... looks like it was well made if it's fake. It concerns me that they focused on the shadows like they did. Like they were using the shadows as the proof instead of the orbs themselves.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
ok.... thats pretty goood footage unless its some kind crap CGI sillyness

so can anyone debunk this ??? the shadows look pretty good and uniform

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
it is very sad that when a good clear video comes out with apparent "proof" everyone screams CGI. On that note, I would be very surprised it this was not CGI. It just looks too clear. I would love to be wrong.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
it is very sad that when a good clear video comes out with apparent "proof" everyone screams CGI. On that note, I would be very surprised it this was not CGI. It just looks too clear. I would love to be wrong.

thats a clear statement. im glad at least someone is determined to avoid waffling.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I'm not going to scream "CGI" but I'm going to note a couple of things.

1: They don't seem to be holding steady over the power plant, they almost seem to bounce around a bit as if they were added in afterwards and the maker had to account for the video shake.

2: the video jumps between a Power plant and a neighborhood. Editing a UFO always casts a massive shadow of doubt.

edit: to remove point three, got a better look.

[edit on 8/6/2009 by eNumbra]

[edit on 8/6/2009 by eNumbra]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0439ad116ff6.jpg[/atsimg]

i can't tell if it cgi or not.
im no expert lol

that was took from frame 1193 of the video.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

i do see ya point on the shadow's.

in that frame 1193 a giant oak tree is casting a shadow to the right side of my monitor.
the shadows of the ufo's are left side of my monitor.

But then again if they are above the ground flying..wouldn't they cast a shadow that direction?

Ive had helicopter's go over me before is my point.
the shadow pass's before they do sometimes.
So i don't know how it works

The video is edited yes. shorter.
But maybe the user has the full video.
He said he was gave the video the guys that filmed it are on a gag order over it.
So maybe he just showed us the interesting part's?
maybe we should ask the man.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

maybe a pro can tell for sure, but in the pic you posted it looks to me(untrained) that there are tighter pixels in the orb areas than in the other parts of the frame. Am I close?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by TheAmused

maybe a pro can tell for sure, but in the pic you posted it looks to me(untrained) that there are tighter pixels in the orb areas than in the other parts of the frame. Am I close?

Well it's all blocky as heck when ya zoom in anymore than i did.

Event the tree's are block's.
Pixels

But i can tell some difference in how the pixel's look on the ufo's in question.
But then again they are white everything else is green.
might just be a blurr where it was not in close close focus.

so i dont know

but i see what ya sayin

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I love how all of you "Video Experts" chime in and scream it's CGI right off the bat. I am not a CGI expert but I dont think this looks computer generated at all. They focus in on the shadow after the video was produced to point out the shadow left on the ground, they dont focus in on it while filming. And "they dont seem to stay stationary" over the mill, well who says thats a rule? We dont know anything about these orbs so whos to say thats not thier normal behavior?

I personally think you've found one of, if not the best and clearest footage of REAL ET orbs reasearching or scouting out that nuclear power plant.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
these are frame 1497 of video closer up shot.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d78dcedfcaca.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/09c933086116.jpg[/atsimg]

maybe you can tell better from those.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ls1cameric
I am not a CGI expert but I dont think this looks computer generated at all.

I, for one, am glad when people state their credentials before they chime in.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ls1cameric
I love how all of you "Video Experts" chime in and scream it's CGI right off the bat. I am not a CGI expert but I dont think this looks computer generated at all.

I personally think you've found one of, if not the best and clearest footage of REAL ET orbs reasearching or scouting out that nuclear power plant.

You realize the hypocrisy of these two statements right?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
i added emboss to the one picture this show's up.
files.abovetopsecret.com...
link is encase embed don't show full.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cd1b997dad80.jpg[/atsimg]

notice the tree's ect.. grains go the same way ect...

just the ufo/orb's are tigher and more defined line's.
But then again they are white and stick out like a sore thumb on a green background.
maybe why it did that.
as i said i am no expert just trying to prove or disprove this.

but it stay's in grain with the tree's.
for the best part.
that would be major fine tuning to a picture i would assume .
to get em unified to go with the grain like that.
is that was the case

[edit on 6-8-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Unfortunately with these videos you have to scream CGI unless you can get other independant witnesses that saw the craft on the day.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
reply to post by eNumbra

i do see ya point on the shadow's.

in that frame 1193 a giant oak tree is casting a shadow to the right side of my monitor.
the shadows of the ufo's are left side of my monitor.

But then again if they are above the ground flying..wouldn't they cast a shadow that direction?

Actually I looked again, the shadows appear to be in an approximately correct position. When the footage zooms in you can see 4 shadows, but only one of the orbs. watching the non-zoom you can see which shadows belong to which orb.

The shadows definitely go in the right direction. Whether or not they are far enough from the equivalent ground position of the craft according to its height and the sun's position in the sky is another matter. One that doesn't actually matter. Computer graphics can do just about anything these days; and we won't likely ever truly know what's real and what isn't if its done right.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I dont care what the video looks like since I read some of the quotes from the story... They had their video equipment confiscated - but not before they hid one of the tapes?

so the Government knew this plane was flying around video taping waited for it to land then said give us the tape you have in your camera and sign this saying you saw nothing. Then they took the tape in the camera and didnt take any other tapes hidden on the plane of one of the people?

To me adding the government confiscated our stuff tries to make it look like they have something real something the Government wanted no one to see they didnt want you to see these blurry dots flying around a nuclear facility. but lets go ahead and show our STS missions with UFO everywhere
I guess the guys good at CGI but not story telling sigh

[edit on 6-8-2009 by M4K4V3LI]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join