It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle - the clown? 6th August 2009

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Just to clear up any confusion... I don't think it IS a clown. It reminds me of one.

It is in fact a crop circle made by a group of people who have a popular website.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
When I read the title I was expecting a joke crop circle that actually looked like a clown. I can definately see how some might see a clown here but there is also so much more to it.

I like it.

Edited for spelling

[edit on 6/8/2009 by System]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Sorry i just looked through my thread to realise you beat my by three Min's i closed it and linked to this sorry again.
Ido not think it's a clown i think it could be Saturn then again it could be anything.
S+F

THANKYOU

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hey, Star, and Flag. It's an amazing creation

The debunker's say what they may, but those are real.

One way or another some major communications are starting to take place. WOW WOW WOW. One way or another a new age is coming.

I still think the Earth is creating them Herself; as a form of communication to the cosmos....me two pesos.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

I didn't see a clown. Then I told myself, "that's a clown face". I immediately saw a clown.

Power of suggestion something something, or whatever

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Looks like a signal that Betelgeuse is about to go boom (or already has). I see the 3 stars of Orions Belt, and the gradual expansion phase of the Star. The Crescent could be the shockwave or Earths Magnetic Field in response to this.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
S&F! Good post, OP.

Dont know what to make of it. Will watch the comments section very closely indeed.

To add on

The Windmill Hill, 6th of August also has two wheels in the outer perimeter; the largest has 12 circles and the inner 8. The 12th week’s 8th day in the Tzolkin year is 7 Lamat, that is 7th of august 2009 now on Friday.

Source : cropcircleconnector.com

It goes on to add, basis the crop circle in Silsbury Hills on Aug 3rd

Posted here - by mars1
Silbury Hill, Nr Avebury, Wiltshire

that

Just so you have this on record before hand. I’m trying to get a better understanding of the new “Wheels”. It was evident in the Silbury Hill croppie that it was a smaller wheel running on a larger one 20x23 = 460 days for a full circle. Is that a date ahead, that what be 6th November 2010.

The increasing complexity of the crop circles, plus a whole lot of other unanswered questions, leads me to increasingly believe an otherworldly hand is involved.

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Just found this youtube video for this crop circle hope you like it.
FROM
thanks for that watchZEITGEISTnow.

THANKYOU

[edit on 053131p://2009-08-06T17:26:56-05:00068 by mars1]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Going along for the fun of it this time.

the 2nd most outer ring has 8 planets, one of them I'd guess to define Earth and it's moon.
The outer most ring has 12 planets, however no Earth in that one.

So does the outer ring signify a change or a relationship to the ring which we inhabit?

I'm not sure about the straight lines being "ships". They seem to denote something else, but I can't put words on it...

The center circles could either mean a movement or an alignment. Movement was the first that came to my mind.

I can't place the crescents in the middle. I wanted them to be the sun emitting (maybe) radiation or something like that... but dunno.

Once again I let my mind wander...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

Hey mars1 : you click the youtube video button then ad the number which is
htp://ww w.youtube.com/watch?v=c8WVfadaPu0 the last part of the addy...

so it's this c8WVfadaPu0 - now try

edit to ad: awesome Mars1 you got it!

[edit on 6-8-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
It's such a shame that I don't have a mathematical mind to figure out what these crop circles are about. I can speculate a lot from the imagery, but I feel that the deepest message is in the math.

The circle-makers could create some riddles with words for those like me!

I don't know, maybe the imagery has its own significance...but its so hard to say because of the subjectivity.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

My view is they cater for everyone! They are riddles, puzzles, math, science, ART
, universal information, energy vortexes, the list is endless really...

Some say they are put into the ground as a healing 'band-aid' for Earth herself - I like this idea

Perhaps they are simply having some fun with us! Although at the farmers expense

My view for them is also a communication to us personally - slowly warming us up for open contact. I also think WE all have the power to ask and receive in these messages - and this is why I made a thread ages ago about everyone asking for an elephant crop circle - to see if we could all manifest one (with the help of the makers) - and that would seal the deal for me on that level!

I know firefox made a crop circle - and if my theory is on track - then I'd love to know if anything "mysterious" happened in a return type message from the makers?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It reminds of a manhole cover

All sorts of patterns can be found on manhole covers.

4.bp.blogspot.com...

vancouver.ca...

web.archive.org...

japanvisitor.blogspot.com...

looks very similar to a recent crop circle.
4.bp.blogspot.com...

therealrevo.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Here is my interpretation:

The two big outer circles are like orbits of the "unknown".
This unknown is outside of our current earthly realm of perception.
The inner orbit has a "different"/"special" object from the other objects in the unknown. The idea that I have is that this "special" thing is approaching. Its already quite close to our sphere of perception which starts with the big "barriers". The special object is almost getting at the barriers.

The inner circle which contain the three divisions is our current earthly perception. The big barriers separate our perception from the unknown.

In our earthly perception we have duality at the extremes. You can see that the images are the same but are inverted. And the two extremes are connected by an ascension. If you are in one of the extremes you see the other extreme as being the opposite - going in the opposite direction. But if you are in the middle - in the path of ascension - you can see that the two extremes are really just the same.

Thats all I can get from it. I'm sure there is much more in it though!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu
It's such a shame that I don't have a mathematical mind to figure out what these crop circles are about. I can speculate a lot from the imagery, but I feel that the deepest message is in the math.

The circle-makers could create some riddles with words for those like me!

I don't know, maybe the imagery has its own significance...but its so hard to say because of the subjectivity.

Actually I am a numbers and puzzle person and I have decoded the outer ring. It looks like a number sequence to prove higher thought. Like adding a prime number sequence to a message because they are not naturally occurring. So knock 3 times. There is a key section and the code for 1 3 6 9. The centers could be 8/8 with said code. Orbs are sized as 1,2,3. See this picture.

Five plantes in the center could point to Jupiter, no matter if you count from Pluto in or Mercury out.

Also, please consider we are having trouble decoding a message, for the purposes of this discussion, might come from “unknown intelligence”. Now look to the next image and decode it for me.(just by sight) We sent this “disk” out into space as a calling card. (note the top left design)

I do not claim to know if these are manmade or not, I am just attempting to apply logic to the puzzle and enjoy the possibilities.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Absum!]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Kinda looks like this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3d3e9254e2de.gif[/atsimg]

Ancient map of the solar system
factsanddetails.com...

I just can't see the clown.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I would like to take this opportunity and thank God for the Grays
helping us out with these crop circles.
It's uniting a lot of us to just try and figure them out.
Just yesterday i was reading the page "What do they mean."
I really like the one made June 2008.
It turns out that one was Pi. 3.14159....
It took an American from North Carolina to figure that one out.
He is an electrical engineer. His name is Mike Reed.
I think that means he is a genius.
Genius is the ability to see relationships where others cannot.

I hope the Grays keep them coming.
I want to see a new crop circle everyday.

As far as this crop circle, clearly the small planet with a moon orbit
stands out.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Eurisko2012]

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Oh boy. . !
I hope you're kidding? The crop circles are made by extremely talented artists (I've met and spoke with them) not your imaginery grays, or is it greys? These guys go into the fields and create a spectacular pictogram and then all the armchair experts step forward and start finding ridiculous meaning in the art. . . Mind you, art, whether it's a painting, sculpture or even modern art, is made to make you think. To look for hidden meanings etc. I'm sure the artists who make these circles are falling over laughing at these new age hippies claiming that they are messages from the gods, especially when you consider that most of them were most probably drawn and designed on a scrap of paper while having a pint or four in their local pub.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join