It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle - the clown? 6th August 2009

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Windmill Hill, Nr Avebury Trusloe, Wiltshire. Reported 6th August.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/b4ae84c34cc7ca47.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/86013b572eb4be6b.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/00fd4573c66a348a.jpg[/atsimg]
I think this looks like a clown face (amongst other things and probabilities...)..and right around the time of a certain president being pictured as a kind of clown...

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

[edit on 6-8-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
I think this looks like a clown face (amongst other things and probabilities...)..and right around the time of a certain president being pictured as a kind of clown...

I don't think I have ever seen a post more adequate to the saying "people see what they want to see"

Wow indeed...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by converge

I'm still waiting for my elephant crop circle

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Ah, come on now, if you can't see a face in that, you're looking at the sky

Not particularly impressed with these things lately, though.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Clickfoot

I'm actually hesitant to put a picture of a clown up for comparison - a lot of people would FREAK OUT! ... but I swear if you are braver than me - you could type clown face in google - and see for yourself... there are some places that are just too dark to go

*and if anyone does put one up PLEASE WARN US 1st

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Sorry, I don't see a clown either. I can see what you mean, but it's simply a very loose connection.

What does it say to me?
It depicts a lining-up of planetary objects within a solar system.

Or, an object moving closer to Earth (the object being the ever-increasing mass, and the Earth depicted by the circle with an orbiting body) and viewers either side.
I say "viewers" because they are the only elements of this design that seem to depict an "unnatural" or "constructed" shape. Everything else seems to depict movement and planets, but these seem to depict constructed objects.

Man-made or not, that's what I see. I'm as clueless as to where these come from as anyone else.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

well i guess its more a right brain perspective to see a clown face...

but anyway you are right it has more than 1 meaning - I actually think amongst other theories with this one it could represent all those CRITTERS we see in the space shuttle footage - I think crop circles could also depict images or scenes such as that.

..and there are probably even more meanings like most of the crop circles we see this year so far ...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
This to me looks like a planetary map of somekind including stars

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clickfoot
Ah, come on now, if you can't see a face in that, you're looking at the sky

Not particularly impressed with these things lately, though.

And if you can't see a clown in there you obviously have you head stuck in the dirt, next to the field - I see it clearly!!! Good Post OP!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I actually see the clown-face.

But thats why I am starting to think that these crop-circle makers are just acting on what the most recent news is talking about.

I definitely think all crop circles are manmade. This just helps shove the idea down my own throat.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

For once I agree with you. It does look like a clown!

IRM

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

While can see the clown face
It looks more to me like some kind of mechanical device or propulsion equation. At first I thought it looked like one of those planetary mobiles then tried to figure out why the perfect circles inside were perfectly aligned at tight intervals at the (top)?

Who knows? But as one poster said, we all see what we want to see. Its fun to hear what other people see. Funny, because when I hear another interpretation, I can see that too. LOL

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Sorry, dude, I can't see the clown. But I could never see/ make out those pictures hidden within a picture, either.

To me, it looks somewhat like a planetary alignment, stars surrounding the cosmos, and a couple "ships" in the center.

Provocative.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Wow!
Those crop circle artists have been really busy haven't they?
As for calling it, The Clown! How long before someone says it's been named after one of the so called crop circle enthusiasts or their debunkers. . ?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I want to see a close up shot of the two side circles in the centre dark area. They just look messy from the distance, but up close I wonder if there is some pattern or design incorporated into them.

This one's very complex to be sure. A lot going on there. Seems foreboding.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I think it's got something to do with Flourine. Haven't figured it out though.

each fluorine radical contributes one each: 6+6(1) = 12 valence electrons

Also Helium and Hydrogen. Here's my vote:

PULSED HYDROGEN FLUORIDE LASER United States Patent 3706942 Abstract: A hydrogen fluoride gas laser produces output pulses of relatively long duration and high power by the addition of helium to the interacting gases. Various fluorine-containing gas molecules enclosed in an optical cavity are caused to break down by the intermittent discharge of an electric discharge across the gas, providing fluorine atoms which react with hydrogen molecules to form vibrationally excited hydrogen fluoride in the presence of helium atoms; the excited hydrogen fluoride molecules emit laser energy in the 2.7 to 3 micron range.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by converge

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

I don't think I have ever seen a post more adequate to the saying "people see what they want to see"

Wow indeed...

Hehe... Maybe it's because I saw this everyday for about two years when I was young but when I saw that circle I thought of this...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/96394eabd5f6.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a clown usually has a head and and a funny hat. does not look like a clown but it is interesting.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
the only way i see a clown is if i squint my eyes so I can barely see the foto and then it barely looks like a clown
. Looks like an osiris symbol with some extra circles. When will this type of artwork evolve because its getting kinda boring imo. Its got something to do with the universe- planet, moon, stars. Pick your fiction.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by converge

Agreed. A clown? What? And why would the producers of such a thing care to mock ... anyone..? I don't get it. Do you people really think that all there is is US politics? Blah. Well, guess what: You're in for a nice surprise. Enjoy it. Watch this space for updates!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join