It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Project Camelot Whistleblower Alleges Disclosure This Year. Again.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Well... another countdown to disappointment begins. Are we hearing the sound of bandwagons creaking as people jump aboard, or might there be something in it.

The interview with Bill and Kerry isn't out yet. It will be like nothing Camelot has ever done before.

But it will be very, very similar.

Anyway, we've got a preview on David Wilcock's site...

Be warned, it's a long page and some readers may not enjoy Wilcock's gushing Fotherington-Thomas "hello clouds hello sky" style. It's safe to skim, shall we say.

Anyway, the meat of it is here, really:

We captured video from this unique event, including an interview with him by yours truly — and this footage should be released very shortly. Among many astonishing things he shared with us, thanks to one of his inside contacts, we learned that the Obama administration has an active plan to disclose the reality of the extraterrestrial presence before the end of this year.

Television time has already been booked — and we are told that several different ET groups will be revealed, all human in appearance, with the understanding that our government has secretly been in contact with them for over 100 years now.

He was concerned that this might not happen, (no, really? -r23) as all the inside power-players he used to work for would like to block it. They are NOT pleased with Obama… AT ALL. Peterson felt Obama was very lucky he had made it this far already, given how much these elements would like to see him ‘removed.’ This, to me, strongly suggests there is spiritual protection in place.

It strongly suggests, to me, that they haven't got around to it yet. Is Joe Biden Obama's Dan Quayle?

New twist ahoy, though -

several different ET groups will be revealed, all human in appearance

So we're not going to get to see those nasty greys then? Disappointed!

This is someone who bangs on about there being "a lot of disinfo out there" elsehwere in that massive page...

I await the PC interview with bated breath. I'm particularly looking forward to hearing and seeing Kerry butting in with... "but this guy says this and you say that so are you lying or is he lying or are you both lying or what?"

Well, maybe not that bad. It would be kind of fun if she really did that and was really sharp about it, cross-referencing flawlessly between the dozens of mutually exclusive witlesses, sorry, witnesses, on their site.. But realistically that's about as likely as a cheese-powered alarm clock.

I'm being harsh (though not nearly as harsh as some posters here... but I thought ATS members might like to know about it and go "ooh ah gosh disclosure cooool".

If Obama does go down this year, of course, we now have the perfect motive for the CT crowd (me too) to attach to it.

Further down there's the transcript of an interview PC did with Wilcock that contains this exchange. They're talking about another organisation in the same field, and...

KC: …whereas we’re kind of in the front line, putting ourselves on the line and saying, you know, “This is happening.” They try to be a lot more, sort of, in the standard of “objective” television reporter types.

Whereas we believe everything everyone tells us! It's exhausting!

DW: Okay. Well I think that you guys, and myself included, are “objective” as well. It’s just that once you know enough, you can be objective on a much deeper level. [laughs]

BR: [laughs] Yeah, sure.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rich23

Disclosure? What's that? I seem to have forgotten!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Awesome, will there be books, conference, tshirts, cds? Sign us all up.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

with the understanding that our government has secretly been in contact with them for over 100 years now.

Not that there are a million other reasons anyone with half a brain would need in order to ignore these total fools, this one struck me as hilarious. That's a knee slapper for me to think that the government could keep a secret this big for 100 yes, lol. Laughable.

The only thing that is not laughable about this whole thing, is that these fools actually speak for Ufology, and thanks to their idiotic, tin foil hate stories we are all lumped into the same loony bin.

It's going to take decades of level headiness around here in order to undo the damage stuff like this does.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terranaut
reply to post by rich23

Disclosure? What's that? I seem to have forgotten!

Great...here comes a thread that will be 90% filled with stooge headed remarks like this. Hey mods...can we request this thread be kept ON TOPIC please.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Keep in mind the Pope said it was ok to believe in extraterrestrial life...THE POPE, guys, that in itself was disclosure IMHO. The skeptics have to have time to warm up to the idea of Marvin the Martian running around. And if Obama tries to pass off a human looking alien as an alien no one is going to believe anyways. But I did read somewhere human bodies have been grown for years in order for aliens-demons to inhabit and run amock amongst us. Anyone else remember reading up on that? Either way disclosure MAY sound like a good idea and fun and I know you are all waiting for free rides in a space cruiser, but it is not going to go down like that. Assuming these aliens ARE actually from other worlds or dimensions, then they are here for reasons that we have not been told. And any idiot knows aliens or whatever have been here more than a century, just check out other ancient cultures.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I don't agree with that logic. It implies that something that is not known must be kept in the dark when in practice it can be not known simply because it is ridiculed even if it is plain sight.
Also, logically, I'd have to think that it would be the aliens that were in charge of "keeping the secret" if indeed there is a secret to be kept, and since that is the course of action that is most likely to succeed in keeping the secret, what we're inevitably dealing with is akin to humans keeping secrets from guinea pigs, imo.
Add onto that the inference to extraterrestrials in religious texts and also the sheer size of the universe, the probability of contact doesn't seem that far out there. that's just me tho.
ps: the source in itself definately makes me chuckle but there's always that chance....

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I think DW has way to much faith in Obama... but his sources and his contacts tell him that he's trustworthy. I just don't think so. You know if he was going to disclose why didn't he do it back in May when he was asked to?

I definitely don't think this is going to happen. Obama has more important things to worry about, like getting his health care plan passed.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by max.is.awake

Keep in mind the Pope said it was ok to believe in extraterrestrial life...THE POPE

He also says it’s ok to believe in a magical man that lives in the clouds and that it’s wrong to wear a condom. Why is he suddenly the fountain of truth and wisdom?

any idiot knows aliens or whatever have been here more than a century

lol couldn’t have said better myself!

(I’m sorry that was too harsh but also so very easy)

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
People like this hurt any sort of truth or disclosure. The way I see it is that if humans were in contact with Et's it would not be the peoples choice to disclose or not but the Ets and no ptb could do a thing about it.

There are many of us here on ATS that have seen something we would call a ufo but people like this make us all look like fools.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I must say, if what you said about ALL HUMAN-LOOKING aliens being disclosed, I think that would have a bigger impact on society.
We all know that IF any disclosure was to happen about anything ET-related, the general public would be taken aback. Everyone is expecting a few things:

a.) no dislosure whatsoever (at least not in our lifetime)
b.) disclosure of little green or grey men (as the folklore goes)
or
c.) something more profound than anything we expect - something that would make us question our existence and belief system.

Of course, hypothetically speaking, if this was indeed "true," then imagine what impact that would have on our whole idea on human evolution. If, for some reason, any human-like aliens were disclosed to the general public, you would have chaos amongst the scientific community - they'd be all over the place questioning everything they've studied and thought to be true about Homo Sapiens Sapiens' past.
Not only would the scientific community be abuzz over this supposed "disclosure," but the religious community would be as well. But, that goes for any disclosure of anything.

Everyone likes to think that we're not alone in the universe (which to me is obvious at this point), but if you really sit and think about how different communities with different viewpoints would react to this sort of information was actually released, you'd realize that it'd be some sort of chaotic awakening.

That being said, here's a message:
To the believers of this hype, godspeed. I, for one, 100% absolutely hope any disclosure happens, but I'm 95% sure that it won't happen in relation to these statements above. Hell, I don't even think it'll happen this year. But I hope.
To the skeptics of this hype, well, here's another piece of coal you can add to your fire, because the UFO community is full of both fantastic liars, and fantastic believers and witnesses as well.

It reminds me of that old tootsie roll commercial with the kid and the owl: "how many licks does it take to get to the center of the tootsie roll pop"
well, in this case, it'd be "how many bluffs does it take to get to the center of the biggest announcement of human civilization."

One can only hope.

Let's hope this is true, but not get lost in the process.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I just hope its not another Blossom event (I still feel for that woman
)

Well this just get me anyways, as I had posted a prediction a little time ago about this:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Would be nice if it did come to fruition.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by The_Seeker]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
"Not that there are a million other reasons anyone with half a brain would need in order to ignore these total fools, this one struck me as hilarious. That's a knee slapper for me to think that the government could keep a secret this big for 100 yes, lol. Laughable."

Don't believe they can hide this? Got news for ya: the Vatican's been hiding equally great secrets from us for far longer than a hundred years. Fortunately, those secrets and those concerning ETs are interrelated.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
the word disclosure has lost all meaning.

don't promise disclosure until you are damn sure.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I think Disclosure is kind of like a birthday when you're a kid: it takes forever to get here and then BANG it's upon you.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by nethawk
I think Disclosure is kind of like a birthday when you're a kid: it takes forever to get here and then BANG it's upon you.

hahaha, that's a good way of putting it. only, your parents don't lie to you about whether or not you have a birthday

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
If Kerry is going to do the interview and poor Bob is going to be on the video cam I'm not going to listen unless I know for sure that Kerry has taken some sort of communications class at her local community college.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
She seems to be quite overbearing. As though she wishes to control all factors of the interview.
I do enjoy them, but she just needs to tone things down a bit.

I have also noticed that DW is getting a bit weird now. Some of what he is saying sounds like pure gobledy gook!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I have no reason not to listen to them. I don`t believe everything their 'whistleblowers' say but I do personally like the stuff they are doing and how they are doing it.
As for Obama and disclosure I hope the new whistleblower isn`t Cohen

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by nethawk

the Vatican's been hiding equally great secrets from us for far longer than a hundred years.

If they're secret how do you know this?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join