It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cast Out of Heaven

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

I don't think Evil's in charge, I think its more Active. It speaks more often and with greater volumn...it must to survive. Being good is easy...a person has to be moved into action to be Evil.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

How do you know this to be true?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Agree2Disagree

A good lie is twisted truth. My own opinion is that your life and how you live it is subjective. The Bible does say to "love one another as you love yourself", but as I have recently discussed with someone else on here, how can you define "love"?

The Bible also imprints a sense of right and wrong. If you were never told "thou shalt not steal" you might not think stealing is wrong huh?

Then put that whole right and wrong system into society, tie it up with a big bow called NWO and you might be getting somewhere

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
My theory:
I think the "Fallen Angels" in Biblical lore are Annunnaki, the Iggi. Is was written in the Sumerian Texts that 600 of them were left here. Of course they mated with human women, the Annunnaki were, and are a horny race of beings. I also tend to think that that the Annunnaki were the Reptilians so many have spoken of, and is so ingrained in history and culture, Dragon lore goes way back. These beings were worshipped as God and Goddesses when they were here. If you read the stories, such as this one: /The-Lost-Book-of-Enki
you can see that these beings were obsessed with fighting each other, incest with each other, DNA splicing to produce a living slave being called an "Adama," and I think they are coming back here, this is why all the hype on Planet X/Nibiru/Wormwood, whatever you call it, the "Great Terror of the Skies," the "Planet of the Crossing." I think they will have a Death Star of some kind, and I think that America and Russia are building a Death Star right now in orbit around Earth, the International Space Station. I also think that the Oklahoma Murrow building explosion was a first test of a Beam Weapon, and I think that the Twin Tower explosions, and the curious hole in the Pentagon were a second test of the weapon system. The Space Station is 87% finished, I just heard that a few days ago. 70% of Shuttle missions are Classified, what do you think they are doing up there? I am listening to Coast to Coast with Art Bell as I write this. He has an inventor on the show that holds patents for invisibility technology, he says using electronic magnetic energy he can "bend" space...when asked by Art if this was related to Montauk, the answer was affirmative.

These are things I think about this. I do not ask that anyone believe them, but I do hope that I have sparked an interest. Love and Light to All.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Very interesting, I will look at the link at a later date. However, whilst it is true dragons are a huge part of past lore, when we look at Celts, they had Gods such a Thor, whilst there was lighting he was said to using his hammer. We now know however, that lightening is not caused by such a hammer.

Just a point.

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Toughiv

That the Bible is a Trap? Set was a Priest and Priest also compiled, not wrote, the Bible; probably according to instructions provided to them by Set, the most ancient among them.

Once when talking with this evil woman, I made her to reveal to me this simple truth...that whomever claims to be Jesus Christ becomes an occupant of that book and unable to escape. Apparently, at the moment someone says...I am Jesus, they are sucked in a parallel dimension and held their by the authors of that powerful and magic book.

Think of the Bible like your computer...you probably don't know all of its functions and capabilities like the people that designed and built it.

While the book itself captures idiots all of the time, it was intended to capture a certain phenomenon of nature known as the Natural Born King.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

I am Jesus...

Nope

Still here.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Toughiv

Is that right? Where is here? I must have forgotten to mention crossing from one dimension to another doesn't mean that your world magically transforms around you...maybe you should pick up a Bible and run into a crowded place and try that...

maybe you have to say it, not write it.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by IDK88]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

I have done both. But yet I am still speaking to you...this is rather objective. To say that I am not speaking to you in a different dimension is somewhat far fetched.

You accredit far too much power to the Bible. What the Bible does is change your perception of the world and how you relate to it. It installs a preconcieved notion of what is right and wrong and how we should all live life. Because it is "inspired" we should all listen to it.

Back to topic, I feel as if I have answered the OP's question with regards to us being fallen angels. Do you agree?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Toughiv

Perhaps you have fallen, I have not...Let me ask you this...what exactly is the difference between being in a different dimension and perception changing?

I was under the impression they are nothing but different ways of saying the same thing. But for some reason you've decided to nit pick with me concerning Jargon.

Perhaps the reason you experienced no change in the latest experiment is because you are already in a Pit;

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Reply to post by IDK88

I do not exactly understand what you are getting at. I do believe the bible is true. I also see where it may lead one to view it as a trap. After all, it does have a kind of mind controlling effect to it. I simply don't grasp the whole concept of the bible playing a role in satan's objective. Please explain if you're willing.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

Haha, now I really know you dont truely know the workings of this world. Shall I enlighten you?

It all begins a long time ago with the Genesis Story, The Fall of mankind, Adam & Eve and the Tree of Knowlege / Good and Evil.

Whilst in the Garden of Eden, we did not feel pain, did not die and so on. However, when we ate from the tree of G&E "their eyes were opened and they knew they were naked." Ok?

Firstly, it is true God has given us free will. The ability to choose. We chose to eat the Apple.

To come to this reality of Good and Evil. "and knew they were naked" suggests we were not naked before, the term naked represents our involvement with this new 3D reality of hot and cold, happiness and sadness. We chose to come here, to yes you guessed it, to gain KNOWLEDGE.

"and you will know what it is to be Gods". We, in this reality, chose what actions we take, good or bad. It is the perfect balance of Good and Evil that allows us completely free choice, for example, we are not sure that God exists, nobody is. Whoever says they are, are lying. There is only evidence for and against. For if God made it so that we knew he existed, we could not choose to not believe in Him.

So to say that maybe I am fallen and am in a Pit...you my friend are o so wrong. I fell by choice, by desire. We were made in God's image yes, but we are to grow to his likeness. "'Let us make man in our image, after our likeness" And to grow to his likeness means to experience life, learn, grow and become the same as his nature, not just of the same appearance.

We all have lessons to learn, things to avoid, but here, we are Gods, we choose what we involve ourselves in.

However, keeping in with the theme of Balance. of Good and Evil etc. Our autonomy is also counter balanced by hard determinism. And it is that aspect of our life that God has chosen for us "O Lord, You search me and You know me; you know when I sit and when I stand, you understand my thoughts from afar….behind and before you encircle me and rest your hand upon me….You formed my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you that I wonderfully and fearfully made….even my bones were not hidden from you as I made and fashioned in secret….Your eyes foresaw all my actions and all my days were written in your book before one of them ever came to be. "

So God provides the life lessons, we choose what to do with them.

Any questions?

And no, I am not a Christian, I use the Bible and many other world faiths as GUIDES. They are afterall, the ponderings of many many intelligent people. Take from them the "kernel of truth" - Bertrand Russell and impress upon that what you will.

Cheers!

Brad

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Reply to post by IDK88

I do not exactly understand what you are getting at. I do believe the bible is true. I also see where it may lead one to view it as a trap. After all, it does have a kind of mind controlling effect to it. I simply don't grasp the whole concept of the bible playing a role in satan's objective. Please explain if you're willing.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Agree2Disagree, please share why somebody might see the Bible as a Trap, then I'll move on from there to show you why some might believe it is in Satans best interests

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Reply to post by Toughiv

I can kind of see the validity in your remarks. Love has a subjective definition. However, most definitions are very similar in that love is considered am emphatic state of caring and brotherhood. It's not usually associated with the darker side of things.

As far as the stealing remark. I don't really feel the need to respond to this statement but I will. Most beings can discern for themselves through intuition and their built-in connection with the creator/s whether or not what theyre doing is right or wrong. We as beings have feelings such as guilt and shame that let us know. We don't learn that it is wrong through text, we learn from experience.

Best regards.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Reply to post by Toughiv

With joy..

The only reason I can half-heartedly agree with the statement the bible is a trap is simply because it has had acontrolling effect over the masses for so many years. Other than that, I have nothing.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Natas and his demonz are the evil aliens you are alert of. NOt you

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Okay first of all; the thing about the books of the bible being condensed into 66 books is true. There are actually many many more than that. The supposed “purpose” of condensing and canonizing the books was to present to the people a book that was not only acceptable to those in charge at the time, mainly the roman catholic church and the kings. But one that could be used to try and keep people in just enough of the light/knowledge to keep them under their thumb. THIS is fact and if you would just look into it you would easily find it is truly FACT.

Far to many ancient texts relating to “lost” books of the so called bible have been brought to light. Now if you are “privileged” enough to actually be able to read some properly translated ones they are somewhat similar to those found in the bible with one exception. There is a TON of material left out! For example: We ARE responsible for our own behavior and it is between each persons “heart” and “God” ( the “God” as each person see’s it....wether it be a loving god, a vengeful god or one comprised of a loving energy that is backed by an infinite amount of intelligence of all things. To each his own sight!) We are expected to govern our own minds and hearts and align them with the creation and our surroundings. Period... that is it no more no less. The fact that we call it God is of no matter it is what our heart and mind does and how we live that matters. Peace Love and Honesty are the key to ones heart people.
This is the missing “key” left out of the bible as it was written for the masses.

Now enter in the reason for the need of a “fallen” race; first of all there was not a lot of law running around back then and frankly there wasn’t a cop on every corner! What a better way to organize a society under your thumb that to tweak what you are teaching them to include lots of “laws” to live by.
Now if you don’t follow these laws and subject yourself TOTALLY to the CHURCH you are going to hell. This hell is a scary place where there is fire and brimstone and continuos suffering for all eternity. Guess what you get? A people that have forgotten their first estate and chosen to live in total fear of being cast down like “the first” straight into this hell.

Second of all; there was in ancient times a sec of priestly men and women who wore garments of dark colors (Exact color unknown to be honest. But many choose black or red due to the fact the PEOPLE where lead to be afraid of them and their “Dark Sorcery and ways against the CHURCH LAWS) Guess what the symbol on the garments was???? A serpent that resembled most times what we would call a reptile human cross if you will. You have your reptile people folks they weren’t some race fallen from heaven. They had chosen to set themselves apart from the religious dogma and as such many of them paid for it with their lives. There has been hundreds of ancient religious sects of ancient times that where wiped out by those in charge at the time of the “new bible for the people”. If you didn’t follow it and join the church you where a “devil worshiper” and sentenced to death. Most times this entailed being burned at the stake or tortured to the point of death till you confessed that the church was true. THEN they would humanly put you to death! Sound familiar to anyone here who lives in some of the more violent countries around the world or who has family or friends there? Conform or die been going on for thousands of years.

You are very right to assume that light may not be able to survive with out a touch of dark and vise versa. That is a "human condition" brought on by thousands of years of working control. BUT I ask you this; What did we do before all of this bible thumping non “sense”? Did we live with each other in small communities? YES we did! One’s that helped each other out when need be? YES we did! Ones that believed that living in tune with ones surroundings was of the upmost importance? YES we did! Or did we ALWAYS for millions of years have that bible?
B I N G O get it now?

Before the church gave the people a bible HUNDREDS of years AFTER the “Christ” had died all the people had to go by was what the “Church Priests told them was the true word of God” !
Weirder still is the fact that those same ancient priestly bibles are HUGE compared to what the people where given. So exactly what was it that had to be taken out that the people could not possibly understand? Or better still use to better themselves outside of the church control?

Perhaps it was the fact that we are responsible for our own behavior? Both in our community and with in our own hearts and minds? Maybe, maybe not. Remember the heart it is the key to what you are searching for. There are still many people alive today living apart from society that survived the religious dogma of the ages and are still to this day living and breathing the “old ways”. You know those one’s the CHURCH called the agents of the devil. Funny that these same people know more about our history than we do and in fine detail I might add. Detail that has time and again been proven to be true by discoveries of ancient texts that have been hidden for thousands of years. Discoveries of ancient sites thought to be nothing but a MYTH put forth as such by the CHURCH.
But to them it is common knowledge, a knowledge that has been passed down for thousands of years and we are just now being given just a glimpse of. Deny ignorance and research what you preach. google can be useful; but really old book are the best bet. But be prepared to have a key to reading them as most of the languages they are written in are no longer common in use. Boy wonder why!
Xoxo Stacie

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

If God himself were to read the Bible..he could only come to one conclusion; that the book is about him. He would say..."I am this person that this book is refering to." Just as Osiris got into the Chest which was built specifically for him by Set, a Priest.

The Jesus character knew it was a trap, he went before the Sanhedrin knowing what would happen when he claimed to be the Son of God. His logic must have been, I know this is a trap and I will spring the trap.

It is both true and a trap, compiled and guided by Satan's objective to capture and kill God, so that it can BE GOD.

The very actions which led to it being tossed from Heaven in the first place.

Its an example of the knowledge of both Good and Evil occuring simultaneously.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by IDK88]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

With this statement however, you are assuming for fact, that a creator exists and therefore there is a sense of right and wrong. If there isnt a creator, apart from the one you have been taught to believe in, then my point is valid. Right and Wrong are discerned by what we are taught.

If you do not think this is the case, look up Virtue Theory by A MacIntyre.

An example would be how suicide is "wrong" in western culture, but in Japan you could (dont know if you still can) commit hara-kiri "suicide" to restore honour to your family.

Look it up seriously!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join