It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cast Out of Heaven

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Revelation 12:9

"So the great Dragon was cast out, That serpent of old, called The Devil and Satan, who deceives The whole world; he was cast to The Earth, and his angels were Cast out with him."

Where are Satan and his Angels at now?

Could it be possible that we are Satan's angels. That is a broad statement I know and one that I am not convinced of, but I have to ask. If Satan came from Heaven or the heavens to Earth with his angels what became of him and them?

Wouldn't they still be here in some capacity. Why would a war of the worlds, or end times, be necassary if not to thwart Satan and his Army of Evil for good?

Maybe we are being deceived and preparing to wage war against any threatening enemy. Maybe we are the instruments of Satan.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
Revelation 12:9

"So the great Dragon was cast out, That serpent of old, called The Devil and Satan, who deceives The whole world; he was cast to The Earth, and his angels were Cast out with him."

Where are Satan and his Angels at now?

Could it be possible that we are Satan's angels. That is a broad statement I know and one that I am not convinced of, but I have to ask. If Satan came from Heaven or the heavens to Earth with his angels what became of him and them?

Wouldn't they still be here in some capacity. Why would a war of the worlds, or end times, be necassary if not to thwart Satan and his Army of Evil for good?

Maybe we are being deceived and preparing to wage war against any threatening enemy. Maybe we are the instruments of Satan.

Most are Charlies Angels....

Angel just means messenger. The kingdom of Heaven dwells in mankind, therefore the importance of blood. Heratige...

We are one long line of life. So you see, when the blood stops...so does the life of you and those before you....it falls to the earth, as where those doing gods will rule the earth. We are "not to consume blood"....not eat, but finish.

Satan means Adversary. It is "in action" not a red skinned goat man. If we are the adversary of living healthy, then unhealth takes over to bring eventually every man to the ground. Ashes ashes we fall down.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Well, I can't figure out whether you, esteay812, believe in this yourself or whether you are just thinking things through, but I personally don't believe that what you are suggesting is true.

That isn't me dismissing the theory or possibility of such a reality, in fact I think that it may be possible- but only if you put it into another context. You see, when I think of reality the idea of God and Angels and Satan just makes my heart sink- because it goes against my perception of reality.

However, we may be here for some great war to commence wherein our creators will get us to fight for them/with them. It could be that we will bee fighting for the evil side too, either that or 'Satan' has us growing here to be harvested for the future, either in some great battle or for the great feast.

Ramadwarf on the harsh reality

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: Starred and Flagged! Well Done OP!

Awsome APT questions. Right on the mark!

Personal Disclosure: The devils advocate in me wonders what would get the devil and his angels out of trouble and if anybody can be his/their alibi? I'd vouch for Satan and his cohorts, would you?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I suppose the Serpent was cast out of Heaven, but the Serpent is quite clever and found a way back in and then is cast out and then finds a way back in...always using men as bridges to the divine.

Somewhere in the Bible someone mentions that the enemy is not at all flesh and blood, but darkness in the Heavenly realms, or something like that. So, it seems to me that an aspect of ourselves, as human beings, is always some light and some dark...I suppose that is why we live in the Valley of the Shadow of Death...this place; as opposed to the Pit or the Mountain.

As far as I can understand it...the Serpent makes its way into the homes of the occupants of Heaven and then according to some master plan launches its attack to take control of the house...at which point something stays and somethings goes. It seems that the Serpent always falls, but that doesn't mean that the evil always falls.

Sometimes Good falls and is cast to Earth. Satan's challenge to God concerns the very nature of Reality itself and has been successful on more than one occasion.

The most recent attempt to overthrow Heaven occured between the years of 1972 and 2005. The Dark Veil fell and you were all in a flux between November 5, 2005 and December 27, 2006; neither here nor there.

The War...while still not over, has offered serious challenges to the darkness and they find themselves in a situation now that their most optimistic outlook won't bring them victory sooner than 2043...they are truly in a battered condition and near defeat, but they keep on fighting. Given hope by weak men.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

IDK88 i would REALLY LOVE TO KNOW where you get that from...would REALLY love to know. Something objective and verifiable please, however, I assume its going to have the same substance as "my dreams...la la la"......"oooo pretty red shiny bearded goat man!"

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Toughiv]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Toughiv

Well it is open to some debate, but let me offer to you the opening verifiable event marking this great battle occured on October 26, 2005 when the newly elected President of Iran, Mamoud Ahmadinejad, called for, in a speech, Israel to swept from the pages of time.

Ahmadinejad...an active Twelver, self styled Prophet, and apparently high level demonic (from my point of view) gave the call for the forces of darkness to prepare for battle.

On November 5, 2005 at about the 3:00 pm MST the Blast of Truth was sounded. What you didn't hear it? The next morning the Real War on Terror began as all of Hell attempted to storm Heaven. It Failed!!

On Tuesday, November 8, 2005 a report on CBS evening news reported that Israel had been swept away by a massive attack from the South...It was a false report and I haven't been able to find it again...On Wednesday three suicide bombings in Amman, Jordan, the fourth Failed...a 35 years old Iraqi woman didn't detonate her explosives belt. In Japan a 35 years old Princess leaves the Imperial household to live as a commoner with her new Husband and the Governments of Israel, which is still there, and Jordan both collapse.

The importance of the 35 years old women mentioned above is this...To overthrow Heaven, Eve must get Adam to eat the Fruit from the tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, as she had already done...In this task Eve failed...Adam, having heard the story, saw what was occuring rejected the Fruit and began to rip the world of men apart.

This spiritual war is being reported via encrypted reports on news programs, It goes on and on but I don't think it is worth giving a recap of events everyday for the last 3.5 years. Also some major events of this war are shown as Hollywood movies. For example...the movie 300 starring Gerard Butler as Leonidas, was actually about events that occured in April 2006 in the spirit realms. The Hordes appeared...If you are an American you probably remember the Massive immigration protests that occured in cities across America. What you think you saw was illegal Mexican immigrants marching for reform of immigration laws, but what that was in the darkness was Xerxes massive armies moving across America.

If you want to follow the war...watch the events of Somalia. It appears that as Mogadishu goes so goes the war. Don't believe it...you explain to me why the war in Somalia has not produced a victor. My answer is because your world is fake.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by IDK88]

[edit on 5-8-2009 by IDK88]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by IDK88

The most recent attempt to overthrow Heaven occured between the years of 1972 and 2005. The Dark Veil fell and you were all in a flux between November 5, 2005 and December 27, 2006; neither here nor there.

Please provide further information regarding this time frame and the events that shape your assertion.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

Wow...i never knew some people could be so deluded. Do they have internet in your "home" ?

Look, the war in somalia has produced no victor, because war is a means to change the general perception of a nation, keep people employed, keep money flowing and to...yes...keep people dying.

You my friend are quite obviously a Christian. Please, prove to me the Bible is not written by the "master of lies"...aka Satan / Devil. THEN and only then might I start listening to you. Its actually rather funny, the Beast's number is 666, after the catholic church CANNONISED the Bible, we now have 66 authors throughout the Bible. Coincidence?

FURTHERMORE, if there were to be a war of so called "dark forces" and "light forces", I am almost certain Dark would win? Why? "the love of money is the root of all evil". Western society is corrupt and DEPENDS on money...Coincidence again? Maybe...

You my friend are not using logical reasoning to make arguments, just hear say and personal beliefs. You say the person who ran for president in Iran / israel, cant remember, i really didnt read your statement in much detail...is a "dark force" or words to that effect....HOW THE ~~#@ do you come to that conclusion?!!?!?

Jeez. I really did think this website held a higher calibre of people.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by teapot

I thought that I did that one post above...the events that occured and shape my assertions are not just a few, but include the nearly everthing that occured.

The Big One 11/5/2005 is because I heard the Blast of Truth (Muslim Term). I didn't know what it was when it occured, but after some research realized that it has been written about extensively. The Jews call it the day of Blowing of the Shofar and the Christians refer to it as the Trumpets. I don't belong to any of those religions...I used the Muslim term because it was in that moment that I learned a Great Truth concerning myself and this world we live in.

December 27, 2006 was the day that the death sentence of Saddam Hussein was made official. It was carried out 3 days later and Mogadishu fell to the Transitional Federal Government back by Ethiopian troops.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

[q]On November 5, 2005 at about the 3:00 pm MST the Blast of Truth was sounded. What you didn't hear it? The next morning the Real War on Terror began as all of Hell attempted to storm Heaven. It Failed!! [/q]

...Need I say anymore about this statement. An argument is supposed to be Premise and Conclusion. Of which I see neither. "Hell attempted to storm Heaven". AND I SUPPOSE an ALL POWERFUL, ALL MIGHTY, ALL KNOWING god, didnt see this coming? O no wait, he waited, told his minions who then *walked* (anthropromorphising here) into battle.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Toughiv

If you re-read your own post you will be certainly be reminded that NO this website doesn't carry a higher callibre of people.

The thing about the Bible is yes it was produced by the Master of Lies...nevertheless it can be useful in Navigating this world, as it two is to some extent the product of this Master of Lies.

No, I am not a Christian...I am a person who lives in a world that doesn't know what is happening, you included; but seems to be absolutely convinced that it knows what is NOT happening.

You seem far too upset about my post in this Skunk Works forum...you should get help with that.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

I would say upset isnt the word. Maybe disappointed that people can actually believe in Moggrash or whatver name you used. I know for a fact that the name used is cited in the Bible. Yet you claim you are not Christian...but you take Christian names and concepts to make them you own? You allow these concepts to shape you world views. Its highly disappointing, thats all.

I hoped I would be able to rationalise with you, show you where you are going wrong with your arguments. But alas, it cannot be done.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

May I ask, who said Satan and his Angels have physical bodies? To suppose that they are "somewhere" could be (not saying it is) your first mistake in interpreting this text.

Secondly, if going by the Bible, we cannot be Satan's angels as the Bible specifically cites us as a seperate part of creation. Made in God's image, to grow to his likeness and so on

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The bible written by Satan himself? Really?

Good cannot exist wthout evl, and evil without good.
They can neither exist without each other, or within each other. So how could Satan, who is obviously 'bad' (for lack of not wating to find a better word), write something that is 'good'?

Satan is now telling us to love each other as we love ourselves. Mmhmm gotcha.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

actually, I think evil is in charge of this reality...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

satan and his angels went straight down to hell.

Where a lot of us will go.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Toughiv

Rationalize...that's what you call your responses? I use words you can understand or not. What I am writing here is not what I think...it is what I know for a fact.

Don't be disappointed, I suppose I will have to live out my life knowing that some person on ATS was disappointed that it wasn't able to rationalize with me. You'll be really disappointed to know that I'll tell my Son the same things when he's old enough. So, you see that your effort to rationalize with the world and show them their error will become much more difficult. I really hope that you don't put to much energy into your cause; you will be disappointed for the rest of your life.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Agree2Disagree

When thinking about what the Bible is, I remember the Coffin that Set constructed for Osiris.

As the story goes, Set acquired at great cost the exact measurements of Osiris and constructed for him a fine Coffin. At a banquet that Set arranged for Osiris, each attendant tried to fit the Coffin but could not, but only Osiris for whom the Coffin was constructed. Osiris gets in the Coffin fits perfectly, as designed, and Set closed down the top sealed it with lead and threw it in the River.

The Bible is analogous to the Set's Coffin. The Bible is True, but it is also a Trap. It is a finely crafted object designed to capture a God; Satan's objective.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

Rationalise...haha i see your point. I do actually know the meaning, just misused the word with reason, dont ask me why. Tiredness i guess.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join