It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America: Freedom to Fascism - Film by Aaron Russo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
"America, Freedom to Fascism" began with the determined effort of producer Aaron Russo ("The Rose," "Trading Places") to find the law that requires American citizens to pay income tax. This film which is neither left, nor right-wing is a startling examination of government. It exposes the systematic erosion of civil liberties in America since 1913 when the Federal Reserve system was fraudulently created. Through interviews with U.S. Congressmen, a former IRS Commissioner, former IRS and FBI agents and tax attorneys and authors, Russo connects the dots between money creation, federal income tax, and the national identity card which becomes law in May 2008. This ID card will use Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chips which are essentially homing devices used to track people. This film shows in great detail and undeniable facts that America is moving headlong into a fascist police state.

Part: One

Part: Two

Part: Three

Part: Four

Part: Five

Part: Six

edit on 8-6-2015 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
You should be banned if you post on this website and have not seen this movie.

Second line.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
When i told people about the IRS after seeing this movie no one believed me

great addition.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles

Second line.

Honestly, although you were making an off beat comment, I think your absolutely right and not only that but it should be taken a step further.

Imagine how much better this site would be, if in order to actively post and create threads you had *REQUIRED* movie watching that had to be done. You had to stream the entire movie at least once, at regular speed before being able to move on to the next movie. Having to complete a series of at least 5 videos before having the opportunity to post.

Now I know people will immediately say "well who's to say what should be watched HUH HUH?"

Well, just as anything in life, nothing you ever hear or see should be whole heartedly believed by you until you verify the stated facts yourself. That's the bottom line, and there were a variety of movies that I watched which prompted me to do just that and become an active member of this forum.

This would drastically reduce the amount of repeated threads which rehash the exact same thing that has been discussed hundreds of times prior. It would also reduce the amount of ignorant people that start posting here immediately out of the gate.

Whether you agree with Loose Change, it is a good starter movie to show that things on 911 DO NOT ADD UP. It's then upto people to research the issues in it which they do or do not believe in.

Additionally, movies like Zeitgeist, ZG Addendum, Esoteric Agenda, Kymatica, and others should all be mandatory. Even if people don't believe a minute of any of them, there mind has still been opened to the possibilities of what has been presented. It's then upto them to investigate, and research the threads which have already been written on this forum.

Why this forum administrators continue to foster a society of ignorance on this forum after so many years continues to baffle me. But I think this would be a step in the right direction.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles

Second line.

Just because u seen the movie, doesn't mean everyone else did. It's now on ATS Media, that could be the reason.

As for this movie, anyone new to this site and new to the many topics presented on ATS, this is a must see.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Wow you just summed up everything that is wrong with our current government in one nice little package and now you want to force it on ATS. Nice.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
After I watched the Movie I called my local IRS Office and asked them some questions: (this was a couple of years ago before Arron Died)

I told the lady on the phone I wanted to ask her a question, and she wanted my social or name or phone number, I refused.

Then I told her I jsut had one simple question, she said go ahead and ask.
I said: The 16th Amendment says paying personal tax is voluntary.

She said: It is Voluntarily Mandatory.
I told here that was a oxymoron and she hung up on me.

Just thought I would add that to the mix here at ATS.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dometheus
After I watched the Movie I called my local IRS Office and asked them some questions: (this was a couple of years ago before Arron Died)

I told the lady on the phone I wanted to ask her a question, and she wanted my social or name or phone number, I refused.

Then I told her I jsut had one simple question, she said go ahead and ask.
I said: The 16th Amendment says paying personal tax is voluntary.

She said: It is Voluntarily Mandatory.
I told here that was a oxymoron and she hung up on me.

Just thought I would add that to the mix here at ATS.

I hate to sound ignorant but i just read the 16th amendment and i know it's most likely my lack of understanding the wording, so could you explain to me how the 16th amendment says that paying personal tax is voluntary? Thanks ahead of time.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by PjZ101

There are further laws that makes it mandatory.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a must see, thanks

the fed reserve must be abolished..

abundance for all...

world peace...

all hidden truths revealed...

make it so.

namaste'

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Shaun1111]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Ahhhh i get it now, I asked my question too early. What angers me more so is i live in one of the states that never ratified this.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
It is completely, absolutely, 100% impossible to make Americans care enough about anything to enact real change.

This is all just a bunch of tail-chasing - people won't stop giving the government all of their money and power, there is no hope and no end in sight.

I've known lots of people who dedicated their lives to activism. Guess what? Everything is dirtier, nastier, unhealthier, more expensive, and all around crappier than it was when they started.

What is the point?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Nice defeatist attitude!!!!

Just so you know, many people like myself belong to Restore the Republic which played a big part in getting this documentary out to the public. I bought 100 copies and passed them out when it came out. I do not pay taxes, I have helped others "out" themselves from "the system".

The Supreme Court has stated in so many cases that you LABOR is YOUR PROPERTY!!!!!! You have the natural BORN right to TRADE it for whatever life sustaining thing you want. GET IT?!!

There are about 100 million, yes million, people who legally do not pay taxes. They understand the law and know the system. The IRS code is 3000 pages long, it repeats itself and is double talk all the way through, this is what decieves most people. It was written by the people who are the greatest at deciet and double talk, the Jesiuts or Zionists if you will. Sorry but that is the honest to GOD truth.

Understand that this movie/documentary is just the tip of the iceberg. The Elite are pissed that they are not getting "their" money out of most of us. Their rape scheme isn't working anymore, this is why all these other things are happening. They are trying every avenue to subvert and usurp our rights and Constitution and the Common Law of man.

Sad really when you think about it, and to think that it all started with one man, Nathan Mayer Bauer of Germany. He changed the family name to Rothschild. If you want to know more about that get the book "Synagogue of Satan". Nuf said.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by daddio]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I first watched this a few years ago on DVD, I enjoyed it thoroughly and learned the specifics of why income tax is illegal. I thought that this would be the documentary that had the potential to wake up some of my family, however it's seems "too boring" for them, figures.

Anyway I highly recommend it, Russo was a good man.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

OMG. Initiate "Required Movie Watching" in order to get people to see things from your point of view and be rewarded with more power in the site. There are many styles of "brainwashing." This is a good example of how we should remain cautious in our ways, so we never turn into the bad people of the world.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by hyperion.martin]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
reply to post by PjZ101

There are further laws that makes it mandatory.

And those laws would be where?

I just ask because the only law's I know of on the books that make it mandatory are 3 laws that do not apply to most people.

1. If you work for the federal govt. you must pay income tax.
2. If you work for the state govt. you must pay income tax.
3. Some states have a law on the books if you pay the state tax then you are required to pay the income tax as well but does not apply to every state.

I know several people who legally do not have to pay income tax and don't. Not only that they have never been audited. Unfortunate for me my entire life has been working for both the federal govt. and state govt.'s

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

daddio...how do I "get out of the system"?...for too long my eyes were shut to the greed driven evil going on all around us.This is not what my grandfather and father fought for in WWII and Vietnam....and I feel it to be my duty to rise up against this system that is forced down our throats.Sending emails and letters to your congressmen does not work(as apparent by the bailout bill being passed)....so it is time to say enough is enough...so what can a red blooded american do to give the middle finger to a corrupt,out of control government that has NO respect for its people who they are to serve?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PjZ101
Ahhhh i get it now, I asked my question too early. What angers me more so is i live in one of the states that never ratified this.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
While I agree it would be great if everyone saw certain documentaries before they began posting, I only think it would be beneficial in getting rid of a lot of repeated entries.

Already in this thread there has been an assertion that it income taxes are legal. Under other circumstances (probably will happen here eventually) someone will patiently go over (for the millionth time) why it is not now, nor has it ever been legal to tax the fruits of someones labor in this country.

The refuters will demand it is, and likely simply report anyone claiming the contrary to the ministry of truth or something.

There is so much wrong with the income tax that at almost every phase of it's implementation it has found a way to break the promise of the 'pursuit of happiness' embedded in our culture.

Written by private interests, improperly ratified, founded on anti-constitutional principles, and so much more. But somehow ever since TV was invented everyone thinks that income taxes pay for 'services' (lol) or support our civic infrastructure.... Almost as if the individual states weren't taxing you for that to begin with.

And the fact that a private bank cartel (Fed) was given law enforcement authority and armed agents (IRS) should be alarming to anyone who understand the history of our republic.

Another 'must see' movie - for those who can muster the endurance - is "Money Masters" for it goes a long way in describing the actual root cause of the 'central' banking ponzi scheme.

The scam has to get its profit from somewhere, my fellow 'human resources.'

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by consciousdrum

You don't "get out of the system" if you want to be a citizen.

So far, it has not become a crime to try to change the system..., but if they get there way, it will be.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join