It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs In Iraq!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
My coworker, who is the kind of person who does not believe in life outside of earth, and is only interested in Bulls, walked outside of our shop about an 1hr ago (2130 local time) and looked up and said "Oh #!"

I came out the door right after he said that but what ever he seen was gone.

Now there are Helicopters and Jets flying overhead constantly as this base so we know what they look like.

This is how he described what he seen. It had solid white light on the top, and solid red light on the bottom (I know what you are thinking)

He said it was low enough he would have been able to hear it if it was a heli. but it made no sound and it was moving MUCH faster then a heli. He said it was moving very fast and then STOPPED, did not ease to a stop, just STOPPED. It remained there for less then a second, and then it was GONE.

secret military prototype or UFO from outside our world??
I know a couple fighter pilots here and several CWO's. I am going to ask tomorrow what they think that could have been and if they have seen UFOs out here.

I am sorry a story is all I have for the sighting.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I was just talking to a fella who works in a shop a couple hundred yards from us and he said he was outside and seen the same thing and had NO idea what it was. He conformed my coworkers story that it moved in a way no helicopter is capable of

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
thank you for your service. times like these you wish you had a photo...
WE ARE NOT ALONE ... Never have been...
thanks for the post.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Shame you didnt have time to get a photo

Hope the aliens who might be flying these are not muslims,as payback would be a bitch!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Is he the only one who saw it?
Hopefully someone else managed to get some pics, which place is this?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
2/8

Good report, and thanks for posting. Before everyone starts blitzing in here, demanding an 8 digit grid of the siting location, you may want to explain the need for a little OPSEC, as you are in theater.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking04

No dought Vikings

There was an employee working a few hundred yards away from our shop who also seen it.

I cannot say what base I am at...sorry bro.

We have enough radar going around plus a major airstrip (tower control)

They must have noticed something. Like I said, I am going to ask a couple pilots tomorrow if they have ever seen anything unidentifiable and ask them what there option is about what was seen

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
As far as somebody else catching a picture, very unlikely...walking around with a camera inhand here is not exactly incouraged

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
It's probably a secret military craft, probably some type of anti-gravity stealth surveillance craft. Was it triangular?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mars007
It's probably a secret military craft, probably some type of anti-gravity stealth surveillance craft. Was it triangular?

Sorry bro, I did not see it personaly and the coworkers who did could only see its lights, not the shape. But both stated that it moved with tremenduious speed, silence and both say they seen it go from its far faster then helicopter movement to a dead stop. I was about 10ft from the coworker who seen it and then a few minutes later, one of the guys who works a lil ways away came over and asked us if we just seen the same thing.

The guy that I work with is the type that thinks this kinda stuff is stupid. I am not exajurating...if it does not have anything to do with cattle, he is not interested. His mind is now blown..

either way, if it was a sercret military aircraft or visitors....both get a big thumbs up from me.

I got buck fever now because I missed it.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Tank2/8]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Both guys said it had solid white light on top and solid red light on bottom.

the aircraft that fly here have to have some kinda light on when they are with in the bases airspace. they have a white and red light but theirs is a solid white in front and a strobbing red in the rear.

Both guys said that after it came to an immidiate stop, it vanished. It could have just turned off its lights and then took off. but still.....both said it moved ALOT faster then a heli and helicopters cannot go from full speed ahead to a dead stop. We see plenty of choppers, they have a very familar movement and look. both said this object defied both.

I was wondering if it was visitors, could it have been just imitaiting our craft as far as the white and red light??

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Tank2/8]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Damm,net conection just went down briefly and lost this post

2nd time lucky

Sounds like it could be our toys if your friend was right in saying he observed the red and white lights on it.I know he didnt see a shape
to the craft but I get the feeling that most triangular craft spotted these days of normal size are joint USAF and RAF

Perhaps these craft are used to shuttle in VPs to that country from any part of the world quickly

With the increased security around your base,radar must have picked up something!Good luck in finding out,as I dont think the operators would be allowed to discuss this if it is indeed one of our craft

another theory you have overlooked could be the use of holograms,perhaps this was a hardware test to check base security and see how many people reported it,and that would account for the lack of sound in its propulsion system

Having said all that,there is no way to know what it realy was without moving footage of it in action.You boys might have got a visit from an alien scouting ship!

Keep an eye out,and let us know what you uncover

new topics

top topics

join