It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio Host warns that a Nuclear bomb is set to explode in Washington DC on October 11th 2009

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mrpotatohead

Yes I am doing more research into this.. A claim like this warrants further investigation.

Hmm, i just thought of something... what comes after 9/11???? 10/11 !!!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by phoenix103

Isn't that what they thought about all the terrorist chatter before 9/11?

I personally think any threat is a credible threat until proven otherwise! I shut the door in public restrooms now after some homeless man stabbed a guy at the urinal during lunch hour.

I suppose catching some pot-smoking hippie is higher on their priority list than protecting the Whitehouse.

This is what i call paranoia. It's unnecessary and more damaging than an actual attack.

Get on with you life, you've more chance being killed crossing the street than by a terrorist.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Oh, I agree, I was just arguing that the authorities should be checking it out. That is what we pay them for!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Well I’ve been reading posts on this site for about one year now and I have come to some general conclusions.
First of all I discovered this site because I was reading about Ronald Weinard and followed a link to ATS.
So in the past year I have read that the America would cease to exist as a unified country, There would be an alien landing sometime in October, The UN was working on a plan for “disclosure”, George Bush would declare martial law, Something really bad would happen on January 21st or 22nd. Some guy was convinced that the government was jamming his radio but oh wait he moved to a different room and reception was fine, No planes hit the world trade center, and FEMA has a coffin for us all. Please.
I have a few predictions for the rest of the year.
Aliens will not arrive and show themselves
The United States will still be here this time next year
The New World Order will be discovered to be the New World Disorder
Yellowstone will not erupt in a super volcano
Mexico will continue to function and plod along with its drug war
In other words life as we know it will continue with little or no significant changes for the next year and even beyond 2012. Life is not nearly as exciting as the members of ATS would like it to be.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by citizenbob

In other words life as we know it will continue with little or no significant changes for the next year and even beyond 2012. Life is not nearly as exciting as the members of ATS would like it to be.

Right, and if you had said the same thing in August 2001, I suppose you would have been correct as well huh? While it is true what you are saying about how there are alot of predictions here on ATS and in the wider internet community that don't eventuate, it is however not true to claim that life will continue with little or no significant changes.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by citizenbob
Well I’ve been reading posts on this site for about one year now and I have come to some general conclusions.
First of all I discovered this site because I was reading about Ronald Weinard and followed a link to ATS.
So in the past year I have read that the America would cease to exist as a unified country, There would be an alien landing sometime in October, The UN was working on a plan for “disclosure”, George Bush would declare martial law, Something really bad would happen on January 21st or 22nd. Some guy was convinced that the government was jamming his radio but oh wait he moved to a different room and reception was fine, No planes hit the world trade center, and FEMA has a coffin for us all. Please.
I have a few predictions for the rest of the year.
Aliens will not arrive and show themselves
The United States will still be here this time next year
The New World Order will be discovered to be the New World Disorder
Yellowstone will not erupt in a super volcano
Mexico will continue to function and plod along with its drug war

Its easy to take that stance but we really don't know what will come, all of it could happen. Yellowstone will happen we just don't know when.

Take a look at what has happened over the past year and its pretty dang amazing actually. Many things that people would never guess have come to pass.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

I'll say my 2 cents. in 2005 I had a dream that in 2009 a nuke would go off in DC during some kind of continental summit to discuss rising internal tensions. And that the after affects was the fracturing of the nation. First the military took over and restored order, but then they began disagreeing amongst generals, and then it fractured, with civil war for several years, followed by decay of war across Asia and Europe from no more America, and then eventually the generals of Europe and Asia betraying their governments to force a peace, and then they forcing a peace in America once the east coast won against the west coast. The new America agreed (not having much of a choice), the leaders also agreed to go into exile and allow a new world union to be formed.

This dream was vivid and very real... but just a dream in my opinion. Very descriptive, but still just a dream.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

That is amazing! You know the scenario you described from your dream, may come to pass. If this Radio Host is correct about his october prediction, then it is not unlikely that your dream was some kind of 'prophecy' or foreknowledge of what is about to go down in the US. You are not the only person that has been receiving these kinda dreams or confirmations regarding this kind of stuff.

Just out of curiosity are you a christian?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Its easy to take that stance but we really don't know what will come, all of it could happen. Yellowstone will happen we just don't know when.

Take a look at what has happened over the past year and its pretty dang amazing actually. Many things that people would never guess have come to pass.

And I have a feeling that even bigger changes are coming very shortly... Obama is the trigger man.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I'm a catholic. My grandmother died and I was worried about my own mortality, and asked for help in how to plan the rest of my life. That dream was one of many.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

I'm a catholic. My grandmother died and I was worried about my own mortality, and asked for help in how to plan the rest of my life. That dream was one of many.

Well, I believe that Catholicism is False christianity... the bible refers to it in Revelation as the great whore that rides the beast (the beast being one world government/new world order)... to truely become saved one must be born again, and follow Jesus Christ in a personal relationship. It's not about all the religous traditions of man, that are so prominent in the catholic church. The worship of Mary is not biblical, as well as many many other examples.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Most Catholics, including my self, view the Pope as an adviser. The idea of him being the mouth of God died out long ago and is only isolated to the starch traditionalists that people let be themselves.

Also, we don't worship the saints and Marry. It's probably a piece of Eastern influence put in when it began, but it's more like the belief that one can communicate with anyone who is dead, and in heaven. Jesus is the messenger, the hearer. The one who saves and rebuilt the bridge to God that Adam destroyed. If I feel that I need some motherly guidance, I pray to marry. Hell, I'll also pray to my grandmothers, and to any other mothers up there who will listen.

It's more like the Eastern belief of ancestors watching over.

It is certainly not worship. it is communication. Worship is for God and God alone. Jesus is who allows the bridge for the prays to reach God.

Anyway, that's what I view it as, and was taught through Catholic high school.

Catholicism is jealous at Protestantism and has been making itself more and more look like it, plus a few other faiths.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Sounds like John Titor's story.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

I don't believe John was real, or if he was, he certainly was not from this universe.

Certainly his diagram shows some promise, but it is far inefficient.

The dreams I had were far more creepy and disturbing and realistic. People getting shredded by shrapnel. It was like a time dilation dream, where years passed by in each one. I saw the tanks get more advanced, soldiers get more hardware and better guns, city skylines deteriorate as they became battlegrounds. Evacuations of Chicago for poisoning from the military. The arches of St. Louis standing over a destroyed city. San Fran having a bomb go off in it that wasn't a nuke, but something much worse. "gluon" bombs which shot out gluon, forcing the areas around them to have molecular fusion by atoms pulling each other together into higher forms, until they became radioactive and decayed across the land. Entire landscapes merged into massive lead plains (the largest nonradioactive element), and then radioactive particles being shed across the land. "vacuum" bombs that operated kind of like a contained black hole by generating massive electronic charges in 2 hollow spheres, one within the other, and in between negative particles being super condensed and frozen into almost absolute 0, then allowing the bomb to generate it's own gravity field which pulled matter towards it. Then the bomb would explode and vaporize everything.

I saw some weird things in those dreams, more complex and graphic then I should know.

The last scene in the dream was me sitting on some kind of cliff made by a wall, and the clouds were gray, and behind me was a massive "sky scrubber". A large white tower with machines cleaning the toxicity of the Earth from the war(s). Inside plants grew, but outside was a wasteland. I just sat there, along maybe the Mississippi, and tossed rocks at the chassis of shredded tanks from battles past.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix103

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Isn't that what they thought about all the terrorist chatter before 9/11?

I personally think any threat is a credible threat until proven otherwise! I shut the door in public restrooms now after some homeless man stabbed a guy at the urinal during lunch hour.

I suppose catching some pot-smoking hippie is higher on their priority list than protecting the Whitehouse.

This is what i call paranoia. It's unnecessary and more damaging than an actual attack.

Get on with you life, you've more chance being killed crossing the street than by a terrorist.

Actually you're more likely to be killed by an asteroid or a comet, as the odds are 2000 people a year are killed. But since large one's aren't so frequent this means most of the people die in one day every few million years, with the rest every few hundred years.

Anyway yes ignore the silly man, he obviously realised it was 10/11 on that day, and knew it would freak people out who made the connection 9/11 -> 10/11. And so he made that choice to get his attention, and now the nutjob can go back to his bible bashing.

edit: although I do feel that a large terrorist attack will happen soon, but I've had that feeling for a couple of years and nothing's happened yet. It is wacko to put a date on it though, but I would not be surprised if something like a nuke goes off somewhere big. I would be shocked, but I would also feel like I was expecting it to happen.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by john124]

[edit on 8-8-2009 by john124]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by ExPostFacto

I don't believe John was real, or if he was, he certainly was not from this universe.

Certainly his diagram shows some promise, but it is far inefficient.

The dreams I had were far more creepy and disturbing and realistic. People getting shredded by shrapnel. It was like a time dilation dream, where years passed by in each one. I saw the tanks get more advanced, soldiers get more hardware and better guns, city skylines deteriorate as they became battlegrounds. Evacuations of Chicago for poisoning from the military. The arches of St. Louis standing over a destroyed city. San Fran having a bomb go off in it that wasn't a nuke, but something much worse. "gluon" bombs which shot out gluon, forcing the areas around them to have molecular fusion by atoms pulling each other together into higher forms, until they became radioactive and decayed across the land. Entire landscapes merged into massive lead plains (the largest nonradioactive element), and then radioactive particles being shed across the land. "vacuum" bombs that operated kind of like a contained black hole by generating massive electronic charges in 2 hollow spheres, one within the other, and in between negative particles being super condensed and frozen into almost absolute 0, then allowing the bomb to generate it's own gravity field which pulled matter towards it. Then the bomb would explode and vaporize everything.

I saw some weird things in those dreams, more complex and graphic then I should know.

The last scene in the dream was me sitting on some kind of cliff made by a wall, and the clouds were gray, and behind me was a massive "sky scrubber". A large white tower with machines cleaning the toxicity of the Earth from the war(s). Inside plants grew, but outside was a wasteland. I just sat there, along maybe the Mississippi, and tossed rocks at the chassis of shredded tanks from battles past.

That's some dream!

I've had a few dreams that seemed real with advanced craft in the sky and seeing a nuke go off at a fairly close range, and just sitting there and seeing people run in panic whilst I could feel my skin burning before I woke up. I didn't remember as much details as yours, I presume most dreams have these details but you just don't remember. Although this particular dream, even though I only remember that part, it was extremely vivid much more than any other dream I've had.

What happened to the UK in your dream?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

dreams actually. over the course of 2 nights or so.

I can't remember much about the world. Just America. UK was not really looked into, but they seemed to be one of the orchestrations of unity during the end of the war. The UK barely got involved, distanced itself from the European Union, and simply sat out the war doing nothing but some minor fighting.

But as far as dreams go, that and a visit to another planet were the best ones I've ever had. I've been meaning to create a topic about the other planet, but I want to draw out the stuff I saw because it was so detailed and cool.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hidden nuclear weapon. Shouting religious zealot. Replaying 9/11 over and over in different annoying colors. I really wanna believe this guy..............................(sarcasm). Also, radiation would not effect the entire country from even the largest nuke we currently have. The nasty effects would spread about 500 miles and basically give a few headaches after that. That's it. I have no more to say on this, it's not worth the time. Call me when it happens. My number is 867-5309.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ragnarok691

You shouldn't give out your number, but I agree.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
So, coincidentally (or more likely not coincidentally) there is a gay-rights march scheduled in Washington D.C. for that date.

equalityacrossamerica.org...

My guess is religious zealot(s) trying to do everything they can to either take away from that event, disparage it, or link it to any potential disaster that might (or more likely might NOT) ocurr on that date - as if it was "written".

Intolerance, plain and simple - imh(f)o.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by EnhancedInterrogator]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join