It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio Host warns that a Nuclear bomb is set to explode in Washington DC on October 11th 2009

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Wow. My youngest son will be so excited. He gets a nuclear explosion in D.C. for his 8th birthday. This is the second or third time in the last few months I have read on ATS that something will happen on my youngest son's birthday.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This reminds me of that Nuclear Holocaust cartoon video that was run on a British website. I do not remember that name, but there were multiple bombs that went of in the US and other cities around the world...then a new leader appeared w/o election in the US, and was based in Colorado, but he was the Anti-Christ.

Anyway, I cannot find a link to it, but some of you may know what I am talking about. It was a sever part series or something and was pretty interesting.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
How odd that a bible thumping preacher would predict a nuke will go off in DC on October 11th. That means the National Equality March, scheduled for October 10th and 11th is at risk.

And what is the N.E.M.?

equalityacrossamerica.org...

Also the GLBT march. When I clicked on the you tube link I noticed a video about the Gay Pride march in Washington for the same day. I think this may be what is behind his "Prediction"! He sounds like a fanatic.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonline
thats the problem with the world today, every one is so pacified, so worried about superficial things that don't matter. We are fast heading towards World War 3 and then a Fascist dictatorship, and all your concerned with is whats going to occur on your ATS birthday? GET REAL! Wake UP! Get your head out of the sand and become useful. Warn people. but please don't come into a thread which discusses what is potentially the most important event in recent history, and be so blatently irrelevant.

She was responding to my "oh not on my birthday" comment.

My friend, how about YOU get real and WAKE UP.

If i had £1 for every time I'd seen one of these " bomb will blow up in *blank* city" "Massive terror attack on *blank* date" .... I'd be very rich.

Do you honestly think that if either of us took this even remotely seriously we'd be concerned about birthdays??

Chill out mate.... it was a light-hearted comment.

:shk:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Look on the bright side: Since this guy said it would happen on October 11, it's not going to happen because 'they' are not going to make a prophet out of this guy.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by getreadyalready

derail. he'd be a fool to say he heard someone was going to nuke DC and then he went and nuked DC.

True. But he is probably a fool anyway. NSA, DHS, FBI, SS, or some other alphabet agency will surely bring him in for making such a specific warning/threat!

And why exactly would they do that? They aren't there to deal with other peoples delusions unless they pose a threat. I somehow suspect he doesn't have a nuclear weapon in his garden shed.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix103
I somehow suspect he doesn't have a nuclear weapon in his garden shed.

To quote the mainstream news: He COULD have a nuclear weapon and you and your family may be in danger, tips on how to survive after the break...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Janitor From Mars

hey i just thought of something... if a nuke does actually explode on oct 11th, then Christians will be blamed because of this radio host having such precise prior knowledge of it happening... so really this radio host is setting Christians up to be scape goats. They will be the new terrorists. hmmm something doesn't seem right here. Maybe this guy is a government agent?

[edit on 5-8-2009 by savetimerushonline]

With logic like that, who needs intelligent analysis eh?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenix103

Well, since their job is National Security and this guy says he "knows" that a Nuclear bomb is already in place, where it is, and when it will go off, I would say it deserves looking into a little?!?!?

Of course they probably already know the details anyway, so they won't bother!

Plus, there is too much to be gained by Patriot Act III if the guy is correct, and too much to be gained by belittling the extremists if he is wrong!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

reply to post by cloakndagger

I must see that movie... It was weird, when i listened to the original radio show, a lady rung in before the host announced the oct 11 prediction, and she said that God had told her that something big was going to go down in about 60 days time... this was before Vincent had even said that a nuke will go off in DC, but oct 11 is approximately in 60 days time... well about 70 days actually, but still interesting.

You mean his little radio show had a phone in before he revealled this MASSIVE news?! Wow, what we're they talking about, had the second coming began and interrupted his pitch?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Yeah this wont happen.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Copernicus]

Wow, a very convincing argument.. But, is it not at least possible that this is the real thing this time? You can't just write it off completely until October 12th.

Ok. You just make sure to watch your house on October 21:th, because I got a message last night that subterranean hamsters will attack it.

Love it!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix103
I somehow suspect he doesn't have a nuclear weapon in his garden shed.

To quote the mainstream news: He COULD have a nuclear weapon and you and your family may be in danger, tips on how to survive after the break...

To be fair, even the most extreme MSM are more reserved than the rubbish some people post in here.. just that they have a larger audience.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Well, since their job is National Security and this guy says he "knows" that a Nuclear bomb is already in place, where it is, and when it will go off, I would say it deserves looking into a little?!?!?

Of course they probably already know the details anyway, so they won't bother!

Plus, there is too much to be gained by Patriot Act III if the guy is correct, and too much to be gained by belittling the extremists if he is wrong!

I reckon they've got better things to do with their time than checking out every crackpot theory someone posts on the net! Time was these people would just wonder the streets rambling at people.. now they have a massive forum where they can get their "message" out!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Heres a audio fromm someone whos father is on the bad guys side.. listen to the mentality of a nazi....
www.supload.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Isn't that what they thought about all the terrorist chatter before 9/11?

I personally think any threat is a credible threat until proven otherwise! I shut the door in public restrooms now after some homeless man stabbed a guy at the urinal during lunch hour.

I suppose catching some pot-smoking hippie is higher on their priority list than protecting the Whitehouse.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

Well, you may have found my reply earlier a bit inconsequential and flippant as regards to the serious nature of the thread, but I really find it hard to give any credence to a radio host bible basher !
He is possibly an end-timer who dreams of Armageddon --who knows ??

Do you really believe that this guy is genuinely privy to inside information of this magnitude ??
HELLO ??
Highly unlikely I would say.

So you worry yourself on 11-10 if you like, but based on the evidence here I think I'm going to pass on this .

Chill out and stop worrying !

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

Hey man, anyone can go on radio and predict something is going tio happen somewhere..... this seems like more scaremongering to me....

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
I put an all day event in my calendar. Will be humorous to chuckle at this in a couple of months. I think we all need to start doing that. Track the predictions on your calendars.

People make up their own mind what they want to believe, and it seems most think the guy is a raving nutbag by the posts I have read. Ever think about what if the guy is right?? Just because someone else might believe what he says, doesn't make them correct, nor does your belief that he is a whack job take away the possibility that he might be right. You never know.... That's why some people hedge their bets.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
i can say on 9/11/09 a nuclear bomb will go off in San Francisco, and lets say i have a survival business in San Fransisco area with all the gear you can possibly think off to prepare yourself for a nuclear explosion. Once the word get out, i bet you in a couple week i would have enough money from selling all my junk to retire and live on an island somewhere...

there are so many threats out there, that its better not to believe anyone, than you believe all of them and live in fear.

what happens happens, we do what we can to prevent what we can.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NickT916

what happens happens, we do what we can to prevent what we can.

Yes I agree with you. But if a guy is confident enough with his information, to come forth on internet radio, and broadcast to the world a threat that if true, totally dwarfes september 11.. then I think that at the very least his claim should be made available to a wider audience, ie through the medium of ATS.

But you are right, at the end of the day what happens happens.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join