It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control: The True Tale of Manipulation

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Toughiv

I don't know how to supply your thoughts in the proper quotational format. You say you doubt it, that radio waves cannot get through your head etc....

It's done through computers, backed by years of torturous experimentation. Once the eeg is captured, you are detectable anywhere on Earth. Don't apologize for your lack of imagination, or for your naivete regarding the evil ambitions of man. Have you never seen a news broadcast? Either you are in accord, or dissonance with them. In the case of the former, I have found that there is little empathy or tolerance for the ideas in discussion here. In fact, I would go so far to suggest that it is YOU who are brainwashed.

No apologies are necessary for not understanding this, just don't go reporting those who know to the authorities. That is part of the game, to make whistleblowers seem 'crazy'.

The fact is that many civilized nations are now rolling tanks over your head, in space, taking their best shots at the heads of man. You just aren't aware of the new war format, that's all.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann
The fact is that many civilized nations are now rolling tanks over your head, in space, taking their best shots at the heads of man. You just aren't aware of the new war format, that's all.

Good post davidmann.

Satellites = tanks, for those who have missed it...

For more "terrain" thoughts...Proof That The Advertising Industry Is A Form Of Mind Control Part 2

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
this is one of the most important and interesting posts on the forum, if not on the whole internet, but i have to say that a lot of the links to the sources are dead, and i bet that the readers, as well as me, would like to check out real sources for those first experiments (the ones with the dead links) thanks

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kr0ss

Yes one can see if they will that advertising is a great medium for transmitting product unrelated information of all sorts. You know, once they have your attention.

We have been seeing in resent years the complex use of association. Andy Rooney has been all over this.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
It's not that i don't agree with what's being said in these recent posts, but what i was talking about was the original post, and that some of it's source links are dead.
I'm not sure you understood what i meant, i'm sorry if i didn't express myself more clearly.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny
This mind control technology exists

The ELF that are sent by the satellite start off as waves of higher frequency and by the time they reach the brain they match the frequency of the brain (8-10MZ)
[edit on 4-8-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

You are right that it exists, but the correct frequency is 425-450 mhz of a modulated frequency spectrum. I believe the lower frequencies are on full time, to key in our minds for input of any sort they like to put in there. The higher ranges as mentioned my me are for direct input of a oscillated carrier wave at a specific frequency that carries a program designed to make a person do a specific thing, or things.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kr0ss

Sorry about the links being shot mate, I am not sure why that is. I will have to go and find some new links for everyone here. They were working at one time..lol.. But I suppose things just happen.

Again, thank you everyone for you support!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Hey thanks and let me know when you do. Also, jackatmtn started a new thread here

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
reply to post by TheMythLives

Sooner or later the TRUTH always comes out!
These type of experiments have probably been going on alot longer then we think,but not all is EVER hidden away forever!
I get angry/upset
as to why so many had/have to suffer in the hands of THESE people.
It is for this reason that those in high places must be of good reputation,for ....
"When the righteous are in authority,
the people rejoice:but when the wicked beareth rule,
the people mourn" (Prov.29:2)

and all in the name of POWER and evil agenda they have in MIND set!

ICXC NIKA
helen

I feel your compassion but "THESE" people who are conducting these experiments have been experimented on as well. When will we live in a truly free world where speaking in code ceases to exist along with hate and nobody has to have their back against the wall? I think the new agenda they are pushing is the "artificial intelligence" aspect. Maybe some of the so called "controllers" are told that the "patients" are not even human. TRAUMA BASED MIND CONTROL V.S. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE.

We live in a world where the left hand ignores the right hand. I would assume its true for the "controllers" too. Everyone is informed about something, whether it is true or not. Love will destroy the chains of slavery though, in due time. Maybe our own hate keeps us chained. I can go on and on.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I am a victim of mind control. I hear voices. They come from any ambient noises such as a passing car or air conditioner. The voices can make me feel pain just by saying stuff like "your arm is broken." They can even sexually arouse me and make me orgasm and make me laugh. I can feel orbs on me when i try to sleep. These are electrostatic orbs. They tell me stuff like, "you masturbate so many times." I can only hear 2 voices at one time, they are normally my ex-roomate and his girlfriend. However, the voices change, as if they are on rotation, like shifts. Theres about half a dozen people i would say. They keep telling me that its a government experiment. Any one else experience this, e-mail me? -Brian [email protected]

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

implanted electrodes :

SOURCE :

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by helen670

I remember reading something similar about Bob Hope,Henry Kissinger

Book is free if you look on line "Thanks For The Memories" by Brice Taylor aka; Susan Ford.

She names names, big names, presidents, princes, actors, etc..............not one of them has taken her to court for slander because they believe (because the book is so out there, a really wild read) that if they ignore her accusations it will go away...........which has worked.

If just 1% of this book is true, we really do live in Wonderland.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Hey auto, good reply! I have a high frequency hearing loss (severe) - would that explain why I'm sort of not picking up on this mind control thing?

Sometimes I feel like the last living person among the "pod people".

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
*bump*

Thanks for taking the time to post so much in one thread here, possibly one of the threads that collects more than almost any other on here about mind control? Definitely bookmarking this, thanks again.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Found this earlier, forgot to link it. There's a lot of information out there on this stuff if you research it for even a short while.

The more one researches mind control, the more one will come to the conclusion that there is a coordinated script that has been in place for a very long time with the goal to turn the human race into non-thinking automatons. For as long as man has pursued power over the masses, mind control has been orchestrated by those who study human behavior in order to bend large populations to the will of a small "elite" group. Today, we have entered a perilous phase where mind control has taken on a physical, scientific dimension that threatens to become a permanent state if we do not become aware of the tools at the disposal of the technocratic dictatorship unfolding on a worldwide scale.

Modern mind control is both technological and psychological. Tests show that simply by exposing the methods of mind control, the effects can be reduced or eliminated, at least for mind control advertising and propaganda. More difficult to counter are the physical intrusions, which the military-industrial complex continues to develop and improve upon.

10 Modern Methods of Mind Control
edit on 7-7-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Very enlightening and interesting article.

It makes me wonder, if those who want to use mind control and have studied it so extensively, have been victims themselves or is that just basic human instinct for some? The desire to control and manipulate? The desire to divide and conquer ? Perhaps it is a form of mind control as well ?

I saved it to favorites to read the sub links within.

Thanks for posting.
..and reviving a great thread , that I also need to read through.

I love when someone unburies a quality thread, that is otherwise forgotten.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The EU routinely uses neurological weapons to create dyslexia to its citizens (pronouncing a word instead of another or even jumping irrationally from a topic to another)

Additionally the EU has neurological weapons that are capable of interfering with the correct hearing of words of another person, and also they can interfere with the correct discerning of multiple words pronounced by a person.
That means increased tendency to lead to confusion and misunderstandings even on trivial matters!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

Got a source for that?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
During the early 90s, in multiple occasions the EU secret services were spreading around the false idea that people can be hypnotised or mind controlled simply by watching a TV show or movie. So they created some especially designed "psychedelic" movies (e.g. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas) with the intent of backing their own claims. In reality the movie per se does not have any effect whatsoever on your mind, except for the typical feelings of suspense and emotions associated to the topic of the movie.

That said, the EU secret services prefer to use neurological manipulation technologies, wihle you are watching such movies. That confuses you, and might lead you to think that the movie has hypnotised you. In practice you tend not to understand immediately that the secret services are acting on your neurological systems.
Think about it ... How many people watched 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas' ? How many were mind controlled while watching the movie ?

Obviously a movie can be used as a cover by the secret services while they manipulate your brain.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join