It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control: The True Tale of Manipulation

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Frequencies
I decided to add this section for thoroughness, because there does seem to be some confusion.
The term "frequency" refers to the rate @ which something regularly happens, where it is useful to know how often it does. That's it. We often use the SI Unit "Hertz" to represent the perhaps more descriptive measurement "cycles per second" when describing a phenomenon that has repetative changes. Thus to speak of "a frequency" without mentioning what is changing, out of context, is pretty meaningless. So practically speaking, what have we got?
Lets start with radio waves. From 3Hz to 3 Gigahertz (GHz) the electro-magnetic spectrum, also called "EM radiation" is called radio waves. @higher frequencies we have microwaves (also considered radio waves, from 3-30GHz called "Super" & "Extremely" High Frequencies). Then there's infra-red heat, visible light, ultra-violet, X-rays & gamma radiation upto 300 Exahertz (quintillion Hertz). en.wikipedia.org... The thing to notice is that radio transmission, microwave ovens, electric stoves, light bulbs, sun beds, X-ray machines, nuclear reactors & the earth, sun & stars, are all emitting the same thing: EM radiation; its just that the further up the scale, the shorter the wavelength thus there are more per second (higher frequency) which thus deliver more energy.
Sound also has frequencies: we can hear sounds between 20Hz-20KHz (theoretically) & I suspect that this overlap between RF freq. & sound may be where some misunderstanding springs from.
Sound is the transmission of physical (kinetic) energy through a physical medium. It is not the same thing as EM radiation. You can test this: stand in front of the bass bins @a loud gig; you can feel the force; yet you cant feel being X-rayed. Actually, with sound it is the low freq. that carries the most energy; the opposite of RF.
The earth has a freq. too: 0.000011574Hz approx ie it rotates once per day. I eat rice with an approx freq. of 0.00000496Hz
(Cont. Below)

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Here's something odd and pretty cool

For two decades or more during the Cold War, the CIA and the military allegedly plied the unwitting with acid, weed, and dozens of psychoactive drugs, in a series of zany (and sometimes dangerous) mind-control experiments. Now, the Vietnam Veterans of America are suing the agency and the Pentagon for perceived abuses suffered under the so-called "MK-ULTRA" and other projects.

Six veterans are suffering from all kinds of ailments tied to this
"diabolical and secret testing program," according to a statement from the vets’ lawyers, passed on to SpyTalk’s Jeff Stein.

The experiments allegedly included "the use of troops to test nerve gas, psychochemicals, and thousands of other toxic chemical or biological substances, and … the insertion of septal implants in the brains of subjects in … mind control experiments that went awry, leaving many civilian and military subjects with permanent disabilities." Subjects were tested without their consent, the veterans say. And when the trials were over, the government failed to "provide health care or compensation."

In a book published last year, former military psychiatrist James Ketchum describes an Army project — separate from the CIA’s efforts — that took place at Edgewood Arsenal in Maryland. There, he saw test subjects "carry on conversations with various invisible people for as long as 2-3 days." Others "salute latrines" and attempt to "revive a gas mask" that they mistake for a woman.

The feds insist that MK-ULTRA ended, when it was exposed during
Congressional hearings. But interest in chemical mind-control lives along, in some corners of the military-intelligence community. In a 2003 memo, then-Justice Department lawyer John C. Yoo suggesting that
interrogation drugs could be used if their effects were not permanent or profound. Since then, evidence has accumulated that some detainees may have been drugged. "It’s coming back," retired Colonel John Alexander told Sharon.
Vets sue over mind control

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Frequencies Cont.
I also drive my car with the same freq. that I eat rice & that is half the freq. of more personal matters... Spooky! Perhaps there's a corolation?
What I'm saying here is that just because we humans find it convenient to measure the frequency of EM radiation, sound, brainwaves, cars passing a given point of road, waves crashing on a beach & just about any other regular phenomenon, doesn't mean that those phenomena are related.
Someone mentioned hearing "frequencies" coming from their tv. Yes, there are components in a CRT tv that vibrate @around 16+KHz. This is their normal operation. All it proves is that the poster is quite young or has good hearing, as our high freq. hearing drops off quite quickly as we age (faster in men than women). The sound the tv's innards make has nothing to do with the RF frequency it is tuned to, but rather just that power is supplied to its circuits. Test it: find someone who can hear that high pitched whine still & switch to untuned channels: it makes no difference.
Also, TML, you conflated audio & EM when you concluded that a post-hypnotic suggestion, which the CIA say can be activated by telephone, means that a broadcast RF mobile phone signal could do the same. They didn't even have mobiles back then! They obviously meant speaking to a subject on the phone.
Drunk now. More later...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

Drunk now. More later

Yea, apparently you are
Because you didn't read anything in the OP obviously, because I answered all these questions and posts you are making in the OP.

Anyway.

Google Video Link

Here's some more info about Cathy O'Brien
Apparently a lot of people like her so I will keep adding videos about her systematically.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Scary stuff,,
So does this mean that they-(Illuminait, CIA, Seceret Societies, etc) can show someting on TV to tirgger personnel to do actions uncontrollable? From what i read on the thread, it sounds like it is very possible.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by hornettec

Actually it is very possible and I am currently working on a scenarion for that
Hopefully, the scenario comes out well and makes plausible sense. Good question and thank you for the kind words.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Found this:

HUNDREDS of mentally ill patients who were subjected to barbaric CIA-funded brainwashing experiments by a Scottish doctor could be entitled to compensation following a landmark court ruling.
Brainwashed Victims For Government Mind Control, WIN Court Hearing

And this one from the New York Times:

The C.I.A. leaders were certain the Communists had embarked on a campaign to control men's minds and they were determined to find a defense, setting out in earnest the next year—1950—with Project Bluebird, which evolved into Project Artichoke, then became MK-ULTRA - MK-DELTA. With each code name change, they broadened their sweep, until there remained virtually no avenue of human behavior control they were not exploring.
Mind Control Studies

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Found this actual testimony from Mind Control experiments.

Actual testimony taken from hearings regarding the CIA's secret mind control program.

Very strange and very odd.
Not sure I believe them fully, but I know they actually did experiment on children so I cannot call the liers or fakers. I am undecided. Still its interesting.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Originally posted by TheMythLives reply to post by Bunken Drum

Drunk now. More later

Originally posted by TheMythLives
Yea, apparently you are
Because you didn't read anything in the OP obviously, because I answered all these questions and posts you are making in the OP.
This is exactly the kind of response I feared, which was why I began by stating that I am not sceptical of mind control per se, & why I have only addressed the scientific issues which I feel qualified to discuss. I did however read the entire thread & links before posting, because the subject is important (cant watch the vids currently tho). So I like a good drink of a weekend? It has not stopped me from gaining a BA, 2xBsc & Msc degrees. If business doesn't pick up soon, I'm thinking of writing a thesis for an Mphil (its amazing the tax breaks you can get in the UK for being a student & concurrently self-employed).
I did find the Alan Frey paper fascinating, especially since they used a pulse width modulated RF transmission, since such sources do not exist in nature. How could we have brain function that responds to them? Amazing! But note that the RF frequencies they used are well within the known bandwidths which penetrate the skull.
Perhaps, if you disagree with the science I'm posting, you could attempt to refute my points, rather than cheap shots or vagueness? It is exactly the misunderstandings generated by bad science quoted in parts of the OPs that I am taking issue with. Quoting more would help nobody.
This is an important topic, but it does no good for people without a science background to be convinced that every technology they dont understand is a vehicle for mind control, since the physics does not support this conclusion & especially since many of these technologies are in fact very powerful tools for an ordinary person to use to help safeguard their liberty.
(Gotta work, laters)

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Found this video, not sure I agree with the Trauma based types, but I am sure he knows what he is talking

Fritz Springmeier - Undetectable Mind Control

Google Video Link

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
What does Govern/Ment mean? check the Latin route of the two words

This has been going on for a long time, manipulation of consciousness is best hidden in plain sight.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AeonAton

You have my interest where can I go to check the root words? I actually know some Latin, but I am not familiar with roots and their origins.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

meaning of the word government

"Govern" is from Latin meaning "control", and "ment is from latin meaning "mind".

Mind control. And in most, if not all governing hierarchies, propoganda and manufacturing consent of the population - often in pursuit of hidden agendas - is of paramount importance to self-serving politicians.

"King", denotes a monarchy from a recognized bloodline with power derived from the church in an usually uneasy alliance of necessity. "Kingdom", a sovereign, automonous population of 'subjects', or 'subordinates' at the command of the recognized king and his delegates.

wiki.answers.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by iamcanadian2

Thats very odd..lol.. And very COOL and freaky. Wow, I didn't know that at all and thank you for translating
Awesome.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamcanadian2
reply to post by TheMythLives

meaning of the word government

"Govern" is from Latin meaning "control", and "ment is from latin meaning "mind".

Is this true? I havn't gone to check it myself but what? Mind Controling Government or The public under control..... damn! It's BS and now i come to think of it...... they have the power & control........ in order to recieve electricity we have to pay our bill..... in order to recieve gas we have to pay our bill..... in order to recieve water we have to pay our bill....... in order to watch TV we need a Licence..... there's many more..... and what do we need to pay these bills? Money! How do we get our money? We have to work for it............ This is Control beyond belief!

That was an eye-opener

Mind-Control = Government = Control of the population

damn!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Sorry if someone already posted this 1985 with a former KGB agent talking about how to socially engineer an entire nation into thinking and behaving the way TPTB want them to in 4 easy steps.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

Excellent post and thank you for the contribution
That is very interesting and who better than a KGB agent with the Soviet Union and the whole Mind Control experiment that they did.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Also I will be adding more info about the Soviets tomorrow and the Nazi's methods of mind control. I think they are HIGHLY important and necessary because we are seeing a lot of similarities from the past and today.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Soviet Research

A highly secretive battle was being waged behind the scenes during the Cold War in the area of EM weapons (sometimes described as psychotronics) to control and influence the minds of people. It’s only now that some of this research has emerged, but much of it remains hidden and classified. In fact, we know more about Soviet research into this area because it was the Soviet Union that collapsed. A 1975 issue of the Soviet publication International Life, discussing electronic mind control developments, stated that atmospheric electricity can be used to suppress the mental activity of large groups of people. The Soviet journal said that a sonic generator, tuned to an infrasound (below the hearing level) frequency, could create feelings of depression, fear, panic, terror, and despair. In 1977, the US Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) declassified a report describing how advances in Soviet psychotronic technology can create the ultimate big brother society, by using electronic mind control against populations to implant ideas and thoughts into the heads of unsuspecting victims: ?Sounds and possibly even words, which appear to be originating intracranially (within one’s own head), can be induced by signal modification at very low average power densities.

The DIA report also said that the Soviets discovered that secret microwave radiation can be used to induce in unsuspecting victims: Headache, fatigue, perspiring, dizziness, menstrual disorders, irritability, agitation, tension, drowsiness, sleeplessness, depression, anxiety, forgetfulness, and the lack of concentration. After the collapse of the Soviet Union, in a manoeuvre identical to Operation Paperclip in World War II,17 Western intelligence agencies obtained all the Soviet research and recruited key personnel working in this sensitive area. Russian research has now all but stopped due to economic crises. A report in Defense Electronics in the early 1990s said that a Richmond, Virginia firm, Psychotechnologies (believed to be closely tied to the CIA and the FBI) purchased the American rights to Soviet mind control devices. Defense Electronics described a spring, 1993 meeting between Clinton Administration officials and Soviet psychotronics experts, including Dr. Igor Smirnov. Amongst the US agencies represented at the meetings with Smirnov were the FBI, the CIA, the Defense Intelligence Agency, and the Advance Research Projects Research Agency. Clinton Administration officials wanted to determine whether psycho-correction… programs could be undertaken by the US Government. These devices could be used to affect judgment or opinion of decision-makers, key personnel or populaces.

Clinton defense officials expressed interest that the psychotronic devices could be used in non-violently clearing areas of potential enemies, snipers, etc. On the domestic front, psychotronic devices could be used to suppress political dissidents, and any other potential threats to the New World Order. Also meeting with the Soviet experts were officials from giant international corporations, such as General Motors, and researchers from the National Institute of Mental Health. The 22 August, 1994 Newsweek magazine reported on a secret Arlington, Virginia meeting between experts from the FBI’s Counter-Terrorism Centre and Dr. Smirnov, whose work was described in the publication:

...Using electroencephalographs, Smirnov measures brain waves, then uses computers to create a map of the subconscious and various human impulses, such as anger or the sex drive. Then through taped subliminal messages, he claims to physically alter the landscape with the power of suggestion.
Psychotronic Weapons Research
SOVIET Mind Control and the US connection

[edit on Aug 12th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Dr. Robert Stone. Also requested and used Nazi data incl. Rajewski's report, later with Dr. Evans on the Nuclear Energy Propulsion for Airplanes Advisory Committee which tried to bring Rajewski to the U.S.

Evans and Stone did classified radiation weapon development research for the AEC and military. Evans secretly a CIA consultant for their project to use radiation as a means of killing just one person.

Col. Boris Pash. Started CIA radiation warfare research, had made CIA assassination teams from Nazi recruits, directed the Alsos Mission to locate and whitewash useful Nazi war criminals, and siezed 70,000 tons of uranium ore and radium.

Dr. Webb Haymaker. Co-authored a book with Nazi scientist Hubertus Strughold. Co-developed Boron Neutron Capture Therapy (BNCT) from CIA ideas to use radiation to affect brain centers. They consulted with him on this.

Boron is injected, and a neutron beam aimed at it in the brain, causing a "tiny nucear explosion." NO CURES, most patients died.

Dr. William Swee. Co-developed BNCT. Worked in 1933 and 1934 in Nazi Germany, observed sterilization of unwitting epileptics by aiming radiation at their genitals from under a desk they were told to sit at, yet though he called this "outrageous behavior," he never revealed this to war crimes investigators.

And if you think that the all-wise CIA must be excuseable as being privy to knowledge or having special competence we do not, consider this:

"Think of it: thirty billion dollars a year goes to an intelligence establishment that cannot hire one spy in the south end of Mogadishu to pinpoint the location of a famous warlord who gives press interviews and broadcasts radio statements of defiance. Somalia has exposed the weakness of U.S. defense intelligence." - William Safire, N.Y. TIMES, Oct. 7, 1993 p. A29.
NAZI Mind Control

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join