It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real UFOs

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
reply to post by thomas_

I do think there are probably aliens though I've never seen any evidence they've visited earth, but I would like to see some which is one reason I visit here, looking for any such evidence.

As for your sightings how do you know they aren't time travelers from the future piloted by our great-great-great..... grandchildren? Isn't that just as likely an explanation as aliens? Until we know what they are we don't know what they are.

Lastly this thread is about the unknown objects in the shuttle photos right? (a gentle reminder to try to keep it on topic-thanks).

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Arbitrageur]

UFOs nonetheless. As you know UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Objects, so they could be anything. One thing I know for sure is that they were not from this planet at this very time.

And some of the stuff that I've seen simply couldn't be from humans, unless the human race has shrinked to minute sizes in the future. Because some of the orbs I've seen where no bigger than an basket ball.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I still say it's too big to be a blanket or any other part of a space shuttle or satellite...... it's either a lump of rock floating around in space or it's an Alien craft scooping up energy from Mars's surface

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Perhaps NASA is preparing some kind of debris field around earth to act as some kind of shield from alien beam weapons... LOL

In all seriousness - why the heck would NASA even tolerate them loosing anything at all up there? Isn't that just asking for trouble for future missions? It is a disaster waiting to happen.

For the shuttle to reach a low earth orbit, it must obtain an escape velocity of 15,000 MPH - if the shuttle hits Johnny Astronaut's Phillips screw driver at that speed... well, there just isn't any coming back from that.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
of coarse my request near the end of page 10 will be ignored

just show me a pic of similar space debris that looks like that object in question

its that easy

but i dont think anyone can do that?

hence, your debris theory has no grounds

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
There's one thing that no-one has mentioned yet..

Was it 2 or 3 missions ago when they had a shuttle on standby because of close proximity debris?

If they were so concerned about 1 - 2" piece of debris, how the f*ck did they get close enough to photograph these objects? And why would they make such a risky manoeuvre?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by UKWO1Phot

They did not approach the debris, it originated from the ISS or the shuttle. It is in an orbit very similar to them. In the two minutes in which the 6 photographs were taken, it did not move very far. There is little relative motion and no risk.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So these objects are photographed on the same mission they were lost/ejected from?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Correct.

The primary purpose being to determine if it may be some crucial item, the loss of which would imperil the men or machines on the mission. Secondarily, the objects are cataloged and tracked from the surface so as to be able to determine if they will put later missions at risk. It is such tracking which caused the "evacuation" of the ISS a few months ago.

[edit on 8/6/2009 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hmmm. Well if that's true none of the objects photographed are a Worksite Interface.
Picture of Worksite Interface

I wouldn't think it was a SlideWire Carrier either..
Diagram
PAGE 18-42

What else did they lose? Have any pics of those been found?

[edit on 6/8/2009 by UKWO1Phot]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

It's pretty certain all these images are of the same object. I think it's the insulation blanket they lost. Thus the odd irregular shape.

Here's a nice item from another mission
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

[edit on 8/6/2009 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I like this one from mission (STS41B) An Articluating Portable Foot Restraint behind the tail of the shuttle..
Dropped APFR

Have you found an image of the blanket so we can see the scale?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

The blankets are made to fit what they cover so they vary in size and shape. I don't know where the lost blanket was supposed to cover or its size.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
has anyone posted which ones are satellites?

I don't know how to look at them.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bananasam
has anyone posted which ones are satellites?

I don't know how to look at them.

None of them are satellites, the object is a single piece of debris that was "lost" on a mission. If you browse the images in sequence, you can see that it is the same object moving away from the camera person.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dvice
of coarse my request near the end of page 10 will be ignored

just show me a pic of similar space debris that looks like that object in question

its that easy

but i dont think anyone can do that?

hence, your debris theory has no grounds

I believe in UFOs and even extra terrestrials visting earth, the problem is - these pictures have reasonable doubt. If there were anything to them - alien or covert NASA/Military space crafts - they wouldn't offer hi res pictures of them.

I don't think there are a lot of pictures of space debris, these are unique because the astronaut took the pictures of the debris soon after it was 'lost'.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

I've seen other post on this website with pictures and videos of three lights together in a line like what is represented here. Although those pictures/videos were taken from earth

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
check this link out,
dont know what to make of it but it reminded me of this thread and the object in question

www.--.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I dont think is Debris you can see some kind of lights on it.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dvice
check this link out,
dont know what to make of it but it reminded me of this thread and the object in question

www.--.com...

Forget that site.

The content is extremely flawed.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
What is it about the duff music enhancing the vid? Is it me or does it just reek of spoof because of it ?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join