It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Cirles - PROOF of A Hoax With a Mission - The NWO!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Nonsense, if this was any sort of a false-flag operation, I'm sure they could manage better than what we've seen. And I'm also fairly certain they'd do it around the world, not only primarily in Wiltshire. It's pretty obvious that a local group in that city is making these. I still hold the possible belief that the local government in cooperation with the local farms, is using this to draw in tourism. They draw plenty of folks into the area because of these, many which are conveniently by "ancient" sites around the area.

I think it's more likely this is a local agenda to make $$$, than a super-secret one to make folks believe in aliens. I'd hope a super mega ultra powerful secret group could manage it better than this.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
If the NWO was behind crop circles, what would be the logic in focusing on the UK? If they want to prepare the world for a staged alien invasion, wouldn't they make it more of a world-wide phenomena?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Positing motive is not exactly proof.
Just like computo-rendering a picture is not making crop art.
Just like a 'video' is not really a one when it is pictures over a radio show.
And claims of authorship do not equate to actual footage of INTRICATE CROP ART being MADE.Try again.But,PLEASE spare us the repetition of the theory of satellite based blah blah blah.We get it.Disagree,but get it.OK?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Come on Grapes, proof is not opinion. If we are going to get to the bottom of this we need more than pure speculation. I am just as willing to considered dod sats and microwaves as I am aliens. I do believe that these latest creations are not made with a foot stomping board. The designs are too intricate, the elongated nodes and other physical anomalies point away from drunks with wooden planks. I hope we can agree on that much. I'm not saying in any way that they may not be man made.

I mentioned in an earlier thread that on Lucy Pringle's website, there is a story from a man who purported to see a mechanism mounted on the bottom of a black helicopter that made a crop circle as he watched. I give credence to the idea that this could all be leading to a false flag.

At the same time, these circles are being created by technology that is not common. Could it be alien? Could it be back engineered human? Could it be DOD black tech? Who knows.

I can't help wondering why they are mostly centered in England. It makes me think men are behind the circles. Certainly there are other prehistoric sites around the world. With so many Mayan references, why aren't they showing up in south and central america.

If the English govt is behind it, you'd think they would have clued in their american counterparts and showed them how to make the circles in the USA>

It is still as much of a mystery as it has been. I see no "proof" in this thread of a hoax.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

First of, Grapes, your title is false/misleading, there is no proof, just some info and your theory.

It's funny to notice your double standard(again).

Besides, why would they need to use CC's before the "false flag alien invasion"?

What difference does it make? There is not that much attention for the Cc's in the mainstream, only on some internet sites and maybe an occasional report on the tv.

I never hear people talking about CC's.

If they wanna stage an alien invasion, some explosions and Independance Day-style footage on the news is all they need to convince the masses, using CC's as conditioning seems a bit of a waste of time.

What's also funny to me is that I have seen you acting like people are crazy for believing that CC's are not man made, yet you use theories that are equally questionable, in order to prove your own theory that CC's are man made.

False flag alien invasion, NWO etc.

I'm not saying that I don't believe in the possibility of both, especially the existence of NWO, but I just think that's kinda funny coming from you.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Point of No Return]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

The 'PTB' is the culprit?

Why hasn't the MSM been pushing the story?

Why is all this information being suppressed, if not ridiculed?

Why is there NOT one scientist able to prove, they are (all) fake/real?

Why aren't the circle creators famous yet, and selling books/videos?

Hardly.

It is a true Mystery.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return

First of, Grapes, your title is false/misleading, there is no proof, just some info and your theory.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Point of No Return]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I may have missed something here, but can you explain what the proof is, that all crop circles are man-made?
The BLT - Rockefeller connection does point to BLT having a NWO agenda, but I don't get the leap, to deducing that all crop circles must be man-made, from that.
It could simply be that BLT have No Idea where the crop circles come from, but they sure as hell wouldn't want to waste an opportunity to spread "alien alert!!" dis-info?
There have un-doubtedly been many man-made (hoax) crop circles, many done by people trying to dis-prove the alien-origin hypothesis.
The ones that I have seen have all been unconvincing at best. Of a simple geometric design, and lacking in certain characteristics of the more complex - harder to explain variety. e.g. the way that the stands of wheat/corn/grass are somehow twisted and woven into one another (not just "flattened down").
Link Showing Examples of Interwoven Wheat Stalks
The comment regarding why don't they set up cameras to see what's making the crop circles? Well.... Where Exactly would you set these up??
As far as I know, the circles don't re-appear in the same fields, and even if you target a location that's renowned for many crop circles, like Wiltshire in England.... well.... Wiltshire is 54 miles long by 34 miles wide!!!
It would be impossible to cover even a tiny percentage of potential locations.
I have an open mind on where the un-explained, more complex crop-circles come from. But I cannot possibly imagine how a group of people could replicate the interwoven stalks of individual wheat, incorporated within the incredibly complex geometric patterns, that we've seen.
With regards to Why any Aliens would bother coming to earth just to play in the wheat fields... Well, we don't know what the crop-circles signify yet. But I very much doubt that it would be "playing".
It could be an unexpected side-effect of their propulsion systems whilst hovering low, it could be ET's leaving messages, maps, warnings, or information for other "visitors", it could be riddles/puzzles for us to solve when we are "ready" or advanced enough to work them out, we Don't Know. But that doesn't mean that we can presume that whoever created the crop-circles is just "playing".
There are also examples of crop-circles mentioned in ATS and elsewhere, which occurred long before the modern obsession with UFO's, ET's etc. (17th Century England) What reason would anyone have to create "hoax" crop-circles way back then?
It doesn't really make any sense.
Anyway - at least the subject still stirs up interesting discussion and debate, so thanks for posting!
G

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by warpath1984

Thanks for the reply. That is possible, but highly unlikely. What benefit would there be for the military to have the means to create crop cirlces?

That would go to the Alien and Ufo part for an believable Alien Invasion as we will all get scared and cast our selfs at the feet of the nwo and promis to be good children if they Safe us !!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Now let me start out by saying that I think that ALL crop circles are manmade.

Have you studied logic? You should know that it is a fallacy to claim: "some crop circles are man-made, therefore ALL of them are man-made". I too can say: "my cat is black - all cats are black."

It is not even funny any more. Go here.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by strNick

So according to your line of thinking I should consider everything I see could possibly be made by anything I can conceive of. So when I go to the mall and I see a computer from AlienWare, I should consider the possiblity it was made by either/or:
1. Humans
2. Aliens
3. Genetically altered jack rabbits
4. The tooth fairy
5. Santa Claus
6. Elves
7. A hybrid race of turkey/humans
and on and on and on.

[edit on 8/4/2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

reply to post by warpath1984

Thanks for the reply. That is possible, but highly unlikely. What benefit would there be for the military to have the means to create crop cirlces?

That would go to the Alien and Ufo part for an believable Alien Invasion as we will all get scared and cast our selfs at the feet of the nwo and promis to be good children if they Safe us !!

Exactly. We MUST love the NWO, repeat that three times and click your heels together!!!

Ockham's razor, anybody know it, all things being equal and considering all the evidence, the simplest answer is usually the correct one< or something like that.

en.wikipedia.org...'s_razor

Now I despise wiki but what are you gonna do?

I for one have come to believe or look at them as fake. X-Files and all that other crap. Come on, use some darn common sense here people. It's all a set-up, will you fall for it? Better to stand back and watch than get all bent out of shape arguing stupidity of the Elite. It's obvious.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Haven't people caught glowing orbs making these crop circles on camera? Or is that a hoax as well?

I remember a few years back, there was something on television about a group of people supposedly making all of the crop circles with a board and rope. They showed a crop circle that they made, and it looked ridiculous. It in no way even comes close to the crop circles "complex nature" that we are seeing today.

I'm not sure who or what exactly is making these crop circles, but I'm fairly certain they are not being made with a board and a rope.

Why is it that the crop circles only appear in the UK? I truly believe that this is key to finding out who or what is making them.

Ultimately, I think were all being fooled by this whole crop circle phenomenon regardless of who or what is making them. Could be a diversion for the mass populous to focus on. Ya know, watch over here, because we don't want you to know what's going on over there............IMHO.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
All one has to do is 'FOLLOW THE MONEY'. The local pubs have never been busier, Restaurants are full, hotels are full, everyone is selling crop circle calendars and other crop circle knick-knacks. There are tour bus rides, heliocopter rides even the farmers are driving brand new vehicles. These things are not made at night they are made during the day. While everyone is 'PAYING' to go see the latest crop pattern the people who make them are a couple of hills over making the next one. And at night while all those people are on stake-out waiting for the U.F.O.'s to make the next one the locals laugh and count all the money they just made from the gullible people that think space based microwaves or aliens made these.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
For thos who believe all crop circles are man made:

the witnesses who saw balls of light making the circles
how only wheat is laid down, other herbs untouched
how the wheat has changed on a genetic level
and so on

so many unanswered questions, things impossible to realize by a bunch of men at night.
paranormal.about.com...

Please elaborate your conclusion that all crop circles are man made?
Thanks

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

Well the only ones really stating that the wheat was altered are those from BLT Research and people affiliated with them. So my point of the OP is that since BLT Research was originally funded by a Rockefeller maybe they are being paid to make these claims in order to make it look like something other than a bunch of wheat smashed down by a group of people.

As far as the orbs of light go they seem to be more of a camera anomoly, though I have no doubt that someone with enough money could make it appear as though there are globes of light around crop circles.

I think the important part to understand is that you need to think like a good illusionist. The trick is to make people think that certain people arent in on it and then it appears to be very difficult or very elaborate.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by epete22
I agree with you 100%. If you have done any type of minimal research into this topic some red flags should be raised instantly. Such as, why hasnt anyone set up a camera on these fields for as long as its been going on?

Actually, you may find what you are looking for.

www.youtube.com...

So far people have said that crop circles are A) fear mongering or B) money incentive.

I can say, by looking at the research on this website...the vast majority of people, especially the layman, does not account for this research. So for it to be used to put crop circles in more "sellable" light, it would be on the average a waste of time. Only hardcore UFO buffs seem to bring these research notes up in arguments. They end up only covering a very small selective audience. The only thing I can see is having a crop circle museum and creating all this garbled research just to have something there.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by bananasam]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
IF the NWO did the crop circles, then how do you explain that 1670 newspaper article about the crop circles that were documented (and thought to be made by the devil back then).

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

I'm glad you brought the paranormal aspect into this. I have always thought this based on what evidence that I have seen. These orbs are showing up around these crop circles before,while, and after being made.

The only question is, are these "entities" intentions good or bad? Are they demons or angels?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Do you actually believe these crop circles to be made by a group of people with a board and a rope? That to me would be an impossibility.

By man made...............what do you mean?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join