It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Cirles - PROOF of A Hoax With a Mission - The NWO!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by warpath1984

Thanks for the reply. That is possible, but highly unlikely. What benefit would there be for the military to have the means to create crop cirlces?

3X benefits actually = POWER - CONTROL and GREED need I say more.

In order to instill so much fear that everyone gives up their rights, what better way than to create marvellous geometric designs in order to fool people that they are made by beings that wish us harm. Watch this space.

That doesn't even make sense. So beautiful geometic artwork in crops makes us think that aliens want to harm us?

Again, there has to be 1 million better ways to "instill fear" than making crop circles in Wiltshire of all places. Guess what: most of the world never sees those crop circles, EVER. You do, because you follow the genre. 98% of the worlds population (and probably more than that), never have done more than vaguely heard about crop circles at all.

The most logical explanation is probably the right explanation here. People make these for fun and profit, that's it.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sicklecell i have seen some crop circles that are just too intricate to be man made. So i think ETs are responsible for at least some of them.

more complex than say.. all the micro circuitry in the entire space shuttle?

they're not too complex for humans to have designed.

you're comparing a theory of aliens with advanced tech making them

vs

a theory of humans making them with boards?

how about you consider humans making them with advanced tech?

-

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenton1234
All one has to do is 'FOLLOW THE MONEY'. The local pubs have never been busier, Restaurants are full, hotels are full, everyone is selling crop circle calendars and other crop circle knick-knacks. There are tour bus rides, heliocopter rides even the farmers are driving brand new vehicles. These things are not made at night they are made during the day. While everyone is 'PAYING' to go see the latest crop pattern the people who make them are a couple of hills over making the next one. And at night while all those people are on stake-out waiting for the U.F.O.'s to make the next one the locals laugh and count all the money they just made from the gullible people that think space based microwaves or aliens made these.

That "follow the money" logic is not holding water either. I think we can all agree that the intricate circles are not being made with boards and ropes. That means some kind of high-tech gadget is being employed capable of focusing computer directed microwaves or other frequency waves at the grain to produce the patterns. That is the only way to account for the physical anomolies such as elongated nodes, crystals, lack of water in the upper water table just below the crops.

Are you suggesting that there is a conspiracy amongst the pub owners and tour operators and they are paying some mad genius to use a crop circle creating gadget to increase tourism???

The kind of person capable of creating such a gadget would certainly be making more money working for a defense contractor or working in Las Vegas next to Chris Angel and other high end magicians not a bunch or drunken barkeeps and bus drivers.

Something far more sophisticated is going on here and I wager that the how and why does not involve the tourism and cultural center of rural England.

The investigation should begin with looking into people with access to advanced technology. That is why many people speculate on aliens and the govt. Aliens happen to be sexier than top secret cabals lead by power mad generals leading black helicopters.

That's it. I've got it! I know two wacky English inventors with a proven track record of space travel. Are you ready...Wallace and Gromitt. Didn't you see the episode where they went to the moon.

At least I can point to something factual. That's more than I've got out of this "PROOF" thread so far.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Now let me start out by saying that I think that ALL crop circles are manmade. They are awesome works of art that stimulate the imaginations of millions around the world. Not bad for a bunch of guys with primitive tools smashing down some wheat crops, I must say.

[edit on 8/3/2009 by grapesofraft]

Okay, how did they manage THIS (and thousands of others identical) I examined personally at the 2009 Milk Hill formation? How did they bend the stalks right at the node, leaving it set there, hard as concrete?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d1444d44498a.jpg[/atsimg]

An explanation for managing to do this to ONE stalk would be good, never mind the hundreds of thousands of others I saw with my own eyes...LoL I'm open to explanations

[edit on 5-8-2009 by songthrush]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by songthrush
How did they bend the stalks right at the node, leaving it set there, hard as concrete?

Very easily. The weakest part is just above the node, green and pliable, as your picture shows. No mystery it was bent there and did not break. Later in the summer, the stalk dries, solidifies and breaks when bent.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nablator

Um... This bend is RIGHT IN the node,not above it.
Try again.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Well actually, in that picture, the bend looks to be in the most pliable bit of the stalk. Which would make perfect sense. It's going to bend at the point of least resistance.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by songthrush

Since you were in the thing itself,I'd like to ask of you a couple questions.Were there any dead insects or animals anywhere in or around it?Ever hear of any?I have not.Also,please,how would the profiteers collect? Did you pay anyone or was it a suggested donation can,low tech?Did you talk to the farmer?Thanks

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Are you thinking that the thicker node would be easier to bend than plain stalk?You ought to try it before posting,you might be wrong.At least if this is like any other grass stem I have ever 'tested to destruction'.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Recently though, I have discovered something that makes me wonder whether or not crop circles are part of a much larger and much more sinister agenda. I believe I have found evidence that they are a part of the NWO agenda.

While looking at the BLT Research Website, I stumbled across some illuminating information. If you go to the BLT History page you will find that BLT Research was originally funded by Laurance S. Rockefeller of the very Rockefeller family that many say are highly influential in the group of people behind implementing a NWO.

What if BLT Research, the NWO, and the crop circle makers are working hand in hand? This could explain how people could make a good living producing these things, and that the money they are paid by the Rockefellers is what keeps them both quiet and highly motivated to keep producing more. It is also why BLT research can afford to exist and why they keep spitting our more and more bad science.

Crop cirles may not be as innocuous or benevolent as many of us have believed them to be. Could this be true that those pushing for a NWO are behind Crop Circles?

[edit on 8/3/2009 by grapesofraft]

I'm new here, but read with a chuckle the above post. I was the one that suggested to Laurance that he help BLT obtain badly needed lab equipment and that he consider assisting BLT in the funding expensive lab tests. I was pleasantly surprised when I found out that he followed my suggestion. Laurance Rockefeller was nothing like his little brother David. David is a sinister control freak that is about as close as we have to a King of the World. His brother Laurence, on the other hand, was actually a gentle seeker who had a genuine fascination with crop circles and UFOs. He was a part of the solution—not the problem.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Its as plausible a theory as made by aliens, but one thing got me thinking, well twos things actually,

1: why would the NWO employ someone to create crop circles , even a diversionary tactic would need to affect a wider audience that the current crowd? .

2: and the bending and not breaking of the stalks , surely if someone wanted to create the bend ( a human that is) can you soften up the stalk by throwing /pouring or aiming steam at it? then you can bend it to the desired angle and it wouldnt break if you stepped on it with your board and then dry/ evaporate during the night leaving no traces?
By the time most crop cirlces are spotted the water could have disappeared into the atmos and the stalks watered as well by any droplets hitting the ground? would boiling water 'scald' or discolour the stalk?

You can power most home 'wall paper' steamers by portable generator and as long as you have a good supply of water you can make quite large complex patterns by stamping down the softened crops ?

just MY theory.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nablator

Originally posted by songthrush
How did they bend the stalks right at the node, leaving it set there, hard as concrete?

Very easily. The weakest part is just above the node, green and pliable, as your picture shows. No mystery it was bent there and did not break. Later in the summer, the stalk dries, solidifies and breaks when bent.

Sorry, I disagree and advise you are wrong.

I took this stalk sample, and a good many others, a few hours after certain circles were made.

They had no time to 'dry out' - and even 'wet' they do not bend in the way you suggest - have you ever got out into a real near-harvest field and tried to bend stalks of wheat? They SNAP, wet, damp, dry, they SNAP!

To do this IN the node, not above it, or below it, but IN the node, and not snapping it, well that impresses me a lot.

Still open to answers though, not claiming it is 'alien' or anything else, but equally not ruling it out just because many hoaxers are out there.

Think on this, if there IS alien involvment in some circles, it is 100% logical that tptb would infest the subject with disinfo agents both here, and down in the fields...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
Its as plausible a theory as made by aliens, but one thing got me thinking, well twos things actually,

1: why would the NWO employ someone to create crop circles , even a diversionary tactic would need to affect a wider audience that the current crowd? .

2: and the bending and not breaking of the stalks , surely if someone wanted to create the bend ( a human that is) can you soften up the stalk by throwing /pouring or aiming steam at it? then you can bend it to the desired angle and it wouldnt break if you stepped on it with your board and then dry/ evaporate during the night leaving no traces?
By the time most crop cirlces are spotted the water could have disappeared into the atmos and the stalks watered as well by any droplets hitting the ground? would boiling water 'scald' or discolour the stalk?

You can power most home 'wall paper' steamers by portable generator and as long as you have a good supply of water you can make quite large complex patterns by stamping down the softened crops ?

just MY theory.

Some of the circles I took perfect bent-node samples from were huge. I am talking bend nodes in the MILLIONS so just how long would hoaxers need to manually bend all those stalks, unseen, each lugging along a wallpaper steamer? LoL that is funny, no offence meant, but that would take weeks per circle even with a large team.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join