It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Cirles - PROOF of A Hoax With a Mission - The NWO!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Now let me start out by saying that I think that ALL crop circles are manmade. They are awesome works of art that stimulate the imaginations of millions around the world. Not bad for a bunch of guys with primitive tools smashing down some wheat crops, I must say.

Recently though, I have discovered something that makes me wonder whether or not crop circles are part of a much larger and much more sinister agenda. I believe I have found evidence that they are a part of the NWO agenda.

While looking at the BLT Research Website, I stumbled across some illuminating information. If you go to the BLT History page you will find that BLT Research was originally funded by Laurance S. Rockefeller of the very Rockefeller family that many say are highly influential in the group of people behind implementing a NWO.

Maybe this is all part of a future Alien false flag operation that many on here have mentioned. You know the one where they will trick us into believing that we are being attacked by aliens with the hopes of scaring us into giving up all of our freedoms for their protection.

This could explain why those at BLT Research try to make the ridiculous claim that some crop circles are made by aliens, by saying that there is evidence of extended and exploded nodes and strange magnetic readings around crop circles. What if BLT Research, the NWO, and the crop circle makers are working hand in hand? This could explain how people could make a good living producing these things, and that the money they are paid by the Rockefellers is what keeps them both quiet and highly motivated to keep producing more. It is also why BLT research can afford to exist and why they keep spitting our more and more bad science.

Crop cirles may not be as innocuous or benevolent as many of us have believed them to be. Could this be true that those pushing for a NWO are behind Crop Circles?

[edit on 8/3/2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

DOD Satellites + MICROWAVES = Crop Circles.

[Mod Edit - Replaced unnecessary quote with Reply To Tab]

[edit on 3/8/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by warpath1984

Thanks for the reply. That is possible, but highly unlikely. What benefit would there be for the military to have the means to create crop cirlces?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
All I see here are connections. I see no proof at all.
Everybody can and should make their own connections but once one starts to believe in their own connection and start preaching I'd say that the power of connection got a little bit out of hand in my opinion.

Also, I believe no one can trick us except ourselves.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It would explain why the crop circalists dont go bragging about their latest crop circle to their mates, cause they'd lose theyre jobs if they did, if the NWO is involved maybe lose more then just their jobs. However i have seen some crop circles that are just too intricate to be man made. So i think ETs are responsible for at least some of them.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sicklecell

Thanks for the reply. Just think how intricate and elaborate you could get if you had funding from the NWO. They could give you access to the best resources, be it computers, software, logistics, planning, etc... If this was your full time career and you had support of some of the worlds greatest minds you could create unimaginable crop circles.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Well jeez! At this point, any interpertation of crop circles should be considered! I tend to agree with the OP in that it just seems somewhat frivolous that so called superior life forms would take this avenue. Then again, we really know nothing when it comes down to it. BTW, I do not believe that we are alone, I just do not believe that ET are responsible for the majority of the circles.

It's alot more plausible that there is some gov't / NWO manipulation behind it. If you take into consideration that the whole extreme New Age movement is in fact another product of NWO persuasion, then it's not at all so far fetched! What better way to reach out to the extremist 'free thinkers' than to pursue such an avenue. It's kind of brilliant if this is indeed another plot by them. What better way to infiltrate the ones wayyyyy over there.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm extremely open minded but I have reservations. I try to maintain my spiritual and paranormal beliefs while still being sensible and connected to reality; and most importantly holding on to my individual thought processes and experiences. That doesn't always bode well on ATS! We usually see an extreme division in 'the camps', so to speak!

So yes, you will see me on a relatively wide variety of threads sharing thoughts. Just because I believe a great deal in paranormal and spiritual occurrences, I am NOT a new ager who is overwhelmed by vibrations and trying to connect to other life forms on the astral plane. I have a different path. I only say this because, I do whole-heartedly believe that any organization of individuals in a religious/spiritual context is overtly manipulated in one way or another. It takes away from individual thought. IMHO it's never a good idea to subscribe to anything too much without a lifetime of personal affirmation.

Sooooo finally back to my point! I think the OP provides an excellent alternative explanation with regard to this crop circle phenomenon. Clearly, no 'mystical' interpertation of prediction has come to fruition thus far. At least none that I've seen and I follow this topic dilligently.

Being open minded is one thing. Having blind faith in something with insubstantial proof is by far another. I simply think we should be open to the alternative explanations. This is not beyond our government and it's certainly not outside of their realm of toy with such a thing.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

A star for you and thanks for the reply. That is very well thought out and I think it is very good to have someone who is a little more flexible on these issues than myself. You bring a different and well needed perspective to this thread. Thank you!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Well thank you darlin! It's been a cow's age since we've been on the same thread. I tend to hang around with the freaks.........lol, j/k of course!

I just think that realism has to be a factor from time to time. Not everything is going to have some magical explanation from the higher forces! If only that were true, perhaps we wouldn't be in such a miserable state of affairs!

I do believe there is so very much that we do not know, things that will undoubtedly amaze us. Though at the same time, there is so much being twisted and manipulated by our governments that everything has to be taken with a super sized grain of salt.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention the S&F for ya!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

Well thanks for the S&F. It is much appreciated. I have had you as a friend for a long time, because though sometimes are views are different you seem to have a reasonable explanation for your side of the discussion.

I do think that we should look at all possible causes. I was shocked when I stumbled on the connection to the Rockefellers. I would have never expected it. I was actually on the site trying to find info about the scientists they use and to try to debunk them. I certainly did not expect to find a substantial link to the NWO agenda.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Proof or no proof, this is a nice find. Connecting the dots, speculating even... It really makes me think. S+F

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

Thanks for the reply. That is possible, but highly unlikely. What benefit would there be for the military to have the means to create crop cirlces?

www.youtube.com...
CROP CIRCLES made by DOD satelites. Watch this video.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Well, you know, I'm extremely pleased that you did find it! I honestly find this alot more plausible than the other theories that are always presented. It resonates well within me as , by that, I mean it fits; makes sense.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Thanks for the vid. I am listening to it now.

Art Bell...I get a kick out of that guy.

Have you ever heard Phil Hendries parodies of him? They are hilarious and you will never see Art in the same light after you hear them.

To me the interviewee is just another con artist promoting his new wares and making money off of gullible people who will believe anything whether it has supporting evidence or not, or if you want to speculate he could be just another NWO shill working to manipulate the public.

No Offense.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I agree with you 100%. If you have done any type of minimal research into this topic some red flags should be raised instantly. Such as, why hasnt anyone set up a camera on these fields for as long as its been going on?

Next, many of the so called crop circle supporters say these designs are created in one night and just appeared in the field. Not true because there is no evidence of that, hence the lack of cameras.

Also some of the crop circles appear to be photoshopped because the 'after' camera angles are very similar if not the same from one circle to the next. The farmers also make a small little tourist fee from the crop circles, 2-3 british pounds per visit. And if you listen to some of the so called experts or supporters of this thing they're acting is so bad in support of crop circles coming from aliens is as laughable as some of the Alex Jones callers; which is normally followed up with buy my DVD. This is regarding to some lady on coast to coast AM, earthfiles.com I believe. The acting going back and forth between the guest and the host was so contrived and fake it was not even funny. Really an insult to everyone who was listening.

I have pretty much cut all media out of my life because those people are just not creditable anymore. Even now with the internet and google information can be planted and directed to much easier, it has gotten to the point to where it used to be, if it was on TV it was real and now we are saying if its on the internet it must be real.

Thanks for the post, we will see what comes of this. Heavan knows the PTB have a ton of operations in the work and fear tactics to work off of. Swine flu, plague in china, attack on iran, attack on isreal, dirty bomb in the US, nuke bomb in the US, martial law, collapse of the dollar, ect.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I truly believe crop circles are man made, but some of them are so perfectly made , and done over night, it makes you wonder how its done......I dont think aliens would come thousands of light years away just to play in the wheat fields, they would contact Blossom Goodchild or Billy The Kid Meier to let the world know that they are here
..........Just kidding, They would contact high ranking government officials first before letting the the general public know there on their way

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
OP: You lost my attention in the first paragraph.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
What benefit would there be for the military to have the means to create crop cirlces?

By your theory presented in the OP, it would actually eliminate a benefit that the Rothschilds are paying for. If they're really "running the NWO," I'm pretty sure certain parts of the American military are involved. Especially things like DOD satellite technology.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
If it is a secret agenda why go bragging about rockefeller on the website ? Seems just silly, like what would be the point helping people join the dots when you want to remain in the dark?

But then again why not, sounds like a possibility anyway, not that far fetched. But lack of proof.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Excellent Research!

I have always wondered why the crop circles seem to always happen in one little part of the world? I think you may be right, as I have read the same thing for years, that we will have a False Flag Alien attack and the sheeple will worship the supposed aliens. Henry (Demon) Kissinger was quoted at one of the Bilderberg meetings in the early 90's

In fact, Henry Kissenger alluded to this in a speech he gave to a Bilderberg meeting in 1991: "Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by their world government." Through this statement of Kissenger's, he and The Elite and our government have prepped the world for a "Coming Alien Invasion."

For what's its worth, I believe in UFO's, having seen one. I can not tell you where it came from, but I do know they exist.

Your theory makes good sense, I personally support it. The NWO seems to be in every aspect of our lives.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by octaviameister]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join