It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Is Just Producing A Birth Certificate So Difficult?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Many people are convinced that Barack Hussein Obama, the current president of the United States was not born in the United States and thus not eligible to be president of the United States. I am not one of those people!

Source Link: www.jacksonville.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f6ed592c58f.jpg[/atsimg]

I have to totally agree with this article! I know that the country is divided on this issue, the name calling from the left has gotten out of control and to make this out to be a racist issue or concern is so outrages! This would be such an easy thing to prove, simply provide a U.S. copy that appears like the photo above as I have to when trying to get a drivers liences and at the SSA. Why is this so hard for Obama to provide? Why is it locked up under a court order and why is his student visa and school transcripts also protected under the same court order? I would really like to know, it doesn't make me a racist or a hater or a nutjob. I just want the truth!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The only time it gets complicated is when its not there ...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Bldrvgr

I hear ya, I personally think this is a distraction put into play by TPTB to keep our country divided knowing how sensitive we are in regards to anything involving RACE. While the public is fighting the black/white war on race, they "TPTB" continue to pass laws, bills and acts that continue to distroy the US Constitution and the American Bill of Rights. I prey everyday that we would stop fighting over these stupid issues, join together and concentrate on removing/replace every one of these politicians from office with leaders that will return America back to it's people.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Obama's reticence might be because white Presidents aren't routinely required to produce theirs ?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ulala

I am sure if anyone wanted any former President to produce a birth certificate then they would have within a reasonable time. How come everytime some minority doesnt want to do something they pull out some lame racial excuse of why they are above doing it?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

Why is the burden of proof on Obama? He is the accused in this scenario. The state of Hawaii confirmed his birth, the FEC declared him eligible, and the Supreme Court has declined to take this case, thus validating what the state of Hawaii and the FEC had competently declared.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Aggie Man]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rams59lb
Why Is Just Producing A Birth Certificate So Difficult?

Because he can't get one from Hawaii. Nobody can.

Don't know how many times this has to be brought up on ATS, but here goes:

The Department of Hawaiian Home Lands accepts both Certificates of Live Birth (original birth certificate) and Certifications of Live Birth because they are official government records documenting an individual’s birth. The Certificate of Live Birth generally has more information which is useful for genealogical purposes as compared to the Certification of Live Birth which is a computer-generated printout that provides specific details of a person’s birth. Although original birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth) are preferred for their greater detail, the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth. When a request is made for a copy of a birth certificate, the DOH issues a Certification of Live Birth.

hawaii.gov

The state Department of Health no longer issues copies of paper birth certificates as was done in the past, said spokeswoman Janice Okubo.

The department only issues "certifications" of live births, and that is the "official birth certificate" issued by the state of Hawaii, she said.

And, it's only available in electronic form.

Honolulu Star Bulletin

There is your answer. No need to keep asking for something that he literally cannot produce.

EDIT to fix quote.

Also, I will not call you racist, or a 'birther', or any other silly names. The evidence is all there, if you choose to ignore it than you are simply ignorant. No need to resort to name-calling.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by drwizardphd]

CX

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Even if it was to shut everyone up, i can't see why he just can't show everyone and be done with it?

Someone who wanted to concentrate on more important issues would have done so a long time ago.

Someone (i think it was one of the mods) posted on another thread about it being private, liking it to asking you of your SS number and you refusing.

Thats fine, but if it was believed that you were involved in some kind of crime or deceptive act, i bet you'd have no say in whether you wanted to give your SS number up or not.

CX.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ulala

Your point is not valid as it is a proven case that John McCain did have to provide his and all U.S. elected official has to show theirs but do it because they have it easily available. I guess Obama does't but again I don't care about this issue! I care that we come together to remove them all to be replaced with black/white people who will restore all that has been wronged! I know I am living in fantasy land lol.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Because he should have to show what we are all expected to show and every elected president has had to show before him. They all showed theirs because it wasn't a problem for them. But again this is keeping us divided and if only we could stop the division and join together we could bring this country back to being a better place. Keep fighting, your playing right into what TPTB want. Your all such Sheeple.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Because he should have to show what we are all expected to show and every elected president has had to show before him. They all showed theirs because it wasn't a problem for them. But again this is keeping us divided and if only we could stop the division and join together we could bring this country back to being a better place. Keep fighting, your playing right into what TPTB want. Your all such Sheeple.

So are YOU the one who decides who should and what's expected? So far, it appears that Obama has done everything LAWFULLY. So are you saying that the law doesn't matter because you want....

Oh, BTW, I don't appreciate being called sheeple, just because I don't share your views...I'm sure somewhere in the T&C there is something that mentions name calling!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd

Because he can't get one from Hawaii. Nobody can.

That is the pont, nobody can get a copy of HIS BC! but yet as the above photo shows, every other person who was born in Hawaii can get a true/real copy from Hawaii that looks exactly like the one above but Noooo not him... It's simply to keep us all divided calling each other names and you are all falling for it! The country is falling apart and we are worried about this issue? They should all be removed/replaced and the Fed should be taken down as we create and print our own money as JFK attempted to do before he was Killed and the same for Lincoln.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Because it still wouldnt' be enough, it wouldn't even be enough for the birthers to have the actual long form in their hands. It would still be declared a fake, why? Because they want it to be.

No other president was held up to such a high standard when it comes to this BC non-sense, So why should Obama?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

*snip*

Your missing the point once again! I'm asking you! Who makes the rules that you have to show your BC like the photo above when applying for a DL? I didn't make that law or rule, our gov did so it is only right that he provide the same! Stick to the point. It's not about RACE, it's about division and your playing right into it. you don't have to agree with my view but if you don't that does make you a follower and not a leader I.E. *snip*

Mod Edit: Civility And Decorum Are Required on AboveTopSecret.com

[edit on 3-8-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

It has never been an issue before prior to this President because we all know that they were all U.S. citizens. If it did come into question they would have no problem showing one like the photo above like you and I would have to show. As I've said before! this is a highly emotional topic based solely on race in order to keep this country divided and people are all playing right into it. Keep focused and remove THEM ALL!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Report me "Aggie Man"

Your missing the point once again! I'm asking you! Who makes the rules that you have to show your BC like the photo above when applying for a DL? I didn't make that law or rule, our gov did so it is only right that he provide the same! Stick to the point. It's not about RACE, it's about division and your playing right into it. you don't have to agree with my view but if you don't that does make you a follower and not a leader I.E. Sheep!

Where did I make this about race? As I stated above: ""The state of Hawaii confirmed his birth, the FEC declared him eligible, and the Supreme Court has declined to take this case.

I believe that a sufficient number of people who matter and who's authority matters have ruled on this issue long ago...AND you can bet that those people saw the BC and confirmed it's authenticity.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Aggie Man]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
BTW, the arguement that "Birthers" wouldn't believe it if he actually showed his BC that looks exactly like the photo posted above is mute!

Let's just say he did release his actual BC that appears clearly to be like the photo above, the numbers are inline with the order of birth and it list the hospital and has a dr. signiture and so on. Those who are simply looking for the truth being blended in with "Birthers" would stand by it and the "Birthers" would lose momentum burying this issue.

But again TPTB want this division as they secretly pass laws, bills and acts taking more of our rights away. I know this! We will join together once we are all rounded up and find a common ground.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

Because at the end of the day it will not end the various conspiracies him, it will just be meeting the demands of afew angry rightwingers who want the president to "heed their demands" and ofcourse it wont change the minds of birthers who just want to believe his presidency is invalid.

Both the birthers and others know this to be true, yet they continue to play the fool just to get their way. Thats not going to happen. Obama has already ran the campaign for the presidency and has already proven sufficiently. His not obligated to prove anything further.

Whether you like it or not, whether your satisfied with what his shown or not, he will be legally and constitutionally you president for the 3 years to come.

SG

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

NOBODY saw his BC like the photo above, Nancy Palosi sighned off on his legal right to run and be placed into office. That is why I've said replace them all. Start fresh and I don't care if the new elected person is black/white/asian as long as they are not connected to lobbist, elite bankers and the puppet masters behind the curtian.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

NOBODY saw his BC like the photo above, Nancy Palosi sighned off on his legal right to run and be placed into office. That is why I've said replace them all. Start fresh and I don't care if the new elected person is black/white/asian as long as they are not connected to lobbist, elite bankers and the puppet masters behind the curtian.

"Aggie Man" Your constint threat of T&C are tiresome as you and I have debated on other threads of mine. If the shoe fits, wear it! If not then ignore the implication "sheeple".

[edit on 06/03/2009 by Rams59lb]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join