It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Why Is Just Producing A Birth Certificate So Difficult?

page: 2
4
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rams59lb
reply to post by Aggie Man
 


...I've said replace them all. Start fresh and I don't care if the new elected person is black/white/asian as long as they are not connected to lobbist, elite bankers and the puppet masters behind the curtian.


Well, hell...we're on the same page then....HOWEVER, that was not one of our options in the election....it will never happen...so we HAVE to go with what we got.




posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rams59lb Why Is Just Producing A Birth Certificate So Difficult?


It's not. Didn't you see the one the birthers produced recently? I don't what took them so long.

Now that this crazy Kenyan certificate has been produced, I hope Obama does go to Hawaii and get a copy of his original. I can't wait to see how many people cry "fake" on that one!



[edit on 3-8-2009 by Bratac]



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian
 


No doubt, I agree only that he is our acting, serving president! I can care less about this attempt to disprove him as our President. I am simply pointing out that those who make this out to be a Racist, Right-wing and Nuttery Claim are part of the problem as well. It is a fact based quesiton and that is it! It's the left that also want to know but then it's not just the right winged then they start with the nuttery thing or racist thing. It's a simply Freaken Question!



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man
 


I agree this what we got! I do not agree to go along! I will play the game until the game becomes unethical, unmoral and unspiritual for me and mines.



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Bratac
 


There will always be those who call "FAKE" but they will not contiue to grow as big as it is growing if he would show one exactly like the photo in this thread. But he will not as many of the posters pointed out, he doesn't feel he needs to head the right wing nutjobs. Instead of simply putting it to rest so we all can move forward leaving the "Birthers" to decrease their numbers. Divided we'll stay I guess.



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ulala
 


Isn't he half white?



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh
 


I guess this wasn't meant as a joke?


This is such a highly emotional sensitive issue, especially when it comes to race but I'm glad you have a scene of humor to post. TPTB knew that every none white racist would jump down everybody throats to defend Obama keeping the divide of our country going as they continue to take our rights .... What I have learned these past few weeks is "They" were right. I prey everyday that those who fall for this hate and divide servive the changes soon to come!



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rams59lb
reply to post by Aggie Man
 


NOBODY saw his BC like the photo above, Nancy Palosi sighned off on his legal right to run and be placed into office.


Just curious, you were not insinuating that Pelosi was on the Election Commission, were you? How did she "sign off" on his right to run?



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man
 


It was discussed on the MSM which whom I don't follow or believe in as a lot of ATS members don't trust either. It was said that "if this is true about Obama not being a citizen then Obama, Biden as his running mate, Palosi for signing off on his right to be seated would all be impeached leaving Sen. Byrd a former KKK leader to be our current President" Rachel Maddow then said something along the lines of "That might be what the Birthers want" as if ALL birthers are KKK racist people!

Hey "Aggie Man" do me a favor, Please do your research by watching, listening and reading ALL view points that's out there so that you can be as well informed as I am on topics.

I have never given my OPINION on a thread that wasn't based on fact not fiction. Fact on getting all points of view and on the actions of the topic being discussed. I don't have an opinion.

I love it that you want to be a part of this distraction instead of being a solution for real change.


[edit on 06/03/2009 by Rams59lb]



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb
 


I watch the news and read the news just as much as the next person...but Nancy Pelosi did not "seat" Obama. She was not on the FEC and had no say so in regards to Obama's validity for POTUS.




[edit on 3-8-2009 by Aggie Man]



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
If you were buying a piece of land, you would ask for the deed. Say the seller tells you, "I have the deed." You say, "Then show it to me please." Well, I don't have it, but the guy in the property appraiser's office says he saw it and he wrote a letter saying that he definetely saw it and it was the original deed." And it's written on the correct letterhead and even stamped and dated by the city official!

OK, now would you buy that piece of land? No, I think not. You'd want to see that the guy actually had the real deed to the property!

That photoshop job on FactCheck is not the original "deed" as in this analogy. Besides, Obama is in bed with their owner, whom he paid off a long time ago to produce that.

And again, in the spirit of this post, I agree- what's so difficult about showing the "REAL LONG FORM" birth certificate? Hawaii has said they were not destroyed, but only the person or someone close in his family can request it and it be issued to them. Yet Obama chooses not to do that.

And for the people that have said he doesn't have to bow down to American's every whim- may I beg to differ on that note. HE works for US- and enough of us, not just a few, but hundreds of thousands, want to see his proof of birth, among OTHER things, like his school records and passport. I think his school records may list him as Muslim as his Indonesian father was Muslim. That wouldn't upset anyone in the US, you think???


Here's a link to Orly Taiz's UTube collection, but what I found particularly interesting was Dr Keyes' UTube video, as you scroll halfway down the page, you will see his video. Here's the link:

www.youtube.com...

He makes sense. Obama must be hiding something, as he has all his school records sealed, went to grade school in Indonesia, where they only accepted residents, traveled to Iran at a year when US citizens weren't allowed to travel there. He's sealed his passport records as well.
: WHY, WHY, WHY- unless you've got something to hide?
And the only reason to hide those things, IMO is that he is either a dual citizen or an illegal!

Don't go nuts on me now, just watch the video please. And for the Obamanators - you can't call me racist, because Keyes is as black as night....


And I'm not mad because he was elected. I was willing to give him a chance. But he has screwed up so bad now that every day he does something that makes me feel I'm living in thes cience fiction novel of 1984 What's up with all his communist, freak-thinking czars? What are they going to do to us people??



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I ripped this from the somewhere or other, and posted it in another thread:

I can post my copy of the deed that proves I own your house. I can post as many copies of the deed as you might ever want to look at. Each and every copy says I own your house.

Everyone I know says I own your house.

The registrar of deeds says she “has the valid deed to your house on file”. She will not make any other comments regarding the deed, and says that the statement stands on its own.

Good enough! you are clearly a delusional wingnut to be occupying my house. Please leave my house today so I can occupy my property.

By the way, a web site owned by some of my employees has now verified that my copy of the deed is authentic. It has a raised seal and everything.

The registrar of deeds has personally seen and verified that the archives have the original deed to your house.

This should prove everything. What more evidence do you need that I own your house?

I can give you pointers on an excellent moving service



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd
 

As I am sure I mentioned to you in another thread - the state of Hawaii has it - they will be happy to COPY it for obama.
NO, they don't want to let anyone handle the real thing, not even obama - but they will make a copy of the long form.
And since BO said that he saw a copy of it when he was a kid, that would mean that he saw a copy of the long form since they didn't do this new short form until 2001.



posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
The Hawaiian short form is legally equivalent to the long form. There's no substantive difference between the two, except that you can't get copies of the long form anymore.



posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rams59lb

Many people are convinced that Barack Hussein Obama, the current president of the United States was not born in the United States and thus not eligible to be president of the United States. I am not one of those people!


Source Link: www.jacksonville.com...



I have to totally agree with this article! I know that the country is divided on this issue, the name calling from the left has gotten out of control and to make this out to be a racist issue or concern is so outrages! This would be such an easy thing to prove, simply provide a U.S. copy that appears like the photo above as I have to when trying to get a drivers liences and at the SSA. Why is this so hard for Obama to provide? Why is it locked up under a court order and why is his student visa and school transcripts also protected under the same court order? I would really like to know, it doesn't make me a racist or a hater or a nutjob. I just want the truth!


Because it would show where he was actually born,



posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rams59lb
reply to post by Southern Guardian
 


No doubt, I agree only that he is our acting, serving president! I can care less about this attempt to disprove him as our President. I am simply pointing out that those who make this out to be a Racist, Right-wing and Nuttery Claim are part of the problem as well. It is a fact based quesiton and that is it! It's the left that also want to know but then it's not just the right winged then they start with the nuttery thing or racist thing. It's a simply Freaken Question!

Perfect. Exactly. If he was born here, then what is the FREAKIN problem??????



posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom4USA
If you were buying a piece of land, you would ask for the deed. Say the seller tells you, "I have the deed." You say, "Then show it to me please." Well, I don't have it, but the guy in the property appraiser's office says he saw it and he wrote a letter saying that he definetely saw it and it was the original deed." And it's written on the correct letterhead and even stamped and dated by the city official!

OK, now would you buy that piece of land? No, I think not. You'd want to see that the guy actually had the real deed to the property!

That photoshop job on FactCheck is not the original "deed" as in this analogy. Besides, Obama is in bed with their owner, whom he paid off a long time ago to produce that.

And again, in the spirit of this post, I agree- what's so difficult about showing the "REAL LONG FORM" birth certificate? Hawaii has said they were not destroyed, but only the person or someone close in his family can request it and it be issued to them. Yet Obama chooses not to do that.

And for the people that have said he doesn't have to bow down to American's every whim- may I beg to differ on that note. HE works for US- and enough of us, not just a few, but hundreds of thousands, want to see his proof of birth, among OTHER things, like his school records and passport. I think his school records may list him as Muslim as his Indonesian father was Muslim. That wouldn't upset anyone in the US, you think???


Here's a link to Orly Taiz's UTube collection, but what I found particularly interesting was Dr Keyes' UTube video, as you scroll halfway down the page, you will see his video. Here's the link:

www.youtube.com...

He makes sense. Obama must be hiding something, as he has all his school records sealed, went to grade school in Indonesia, where they only accepted residents, traveled to Iran at a year when US citizens weren't allowed to travel there. He's sealed his passport records as well.
: WHY, WHY, WHY- unless you've got something to hide?
And the only reason to hide those things, IMO is that he is either a dual citizen or an illegal!

Don't go nuts on me now, just watch the video please. And for the Obamanators - you can't call me racist, because Keyes is as black as night....


And I'm not mad because he was elected. I was willing to give him a chance. But he has screwed up so bad now that every day he does something that makes me feel I'm living in thes cience fiction novel of 1984 What's up with all his communist, freak-thinking czars? What are they going to do to us people??


Czars? Because they couldn't pass approval on their merits. Tax evaders, liars, cheaters, Acorn, police records, etc. That is WHY. So, what for? To control us - to dominate us - to take over the U.S. To destroy us.



posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
EVERY elected official Should HAVE to produce important documents before they even run for office.

If they Do NOT want to or can't produce documents then they shouldn't run for office in the first place.

I think that Obama has proven he has something to hide just by the fact that he Will NOT produce these documents and had spend money to make sure these documents remain Sealed.

You Do NOT hide something unless you fear it will incriminate you.

If you want the "Birthers" to go away - produce the documents - very Simple!



posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disinfo Agent
The Hawaiian short form is legally equivalent to the long form. There's no substantive difference between the two, except that you can't get copies of the long form anymore.

Bull. Explain why his half-sister, born in Indonesia, has exactly the same Certificate of Live Birth. Please.



new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join