It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Major space ships in orbit of Planet Earth..ie- The star that heralds Maitreya’s emergence.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo__
The UFO's are said by Creme to be the "light ships of our space brothers" and to have come from mostly Mars but also from Venus and Jupiter. In fact, according to Creme and his Master, all the planets in our Solar System are populated with life, we just can't see them. To understand how this could ever be possible one needs to understand some of the ancient or esoteric wisdom. And believe me, I'm hardly an expert, I'm just telling you what I've read and how I understand it.

What we see and feel on the physical plane are only three of the lowest aspects of physical matter, i.e. the solid, liquid and gaseous aspects of matter. And we as human beings, and personalities, are physically composed of these lower aspects. But there said to be four higher aspects of matter, making seven aspects or sub-planes in all. The lowest of these four etheric planes is just beginning to come into our realm of perception now. This is apparently directly related to the release of atomic energy that occurred in 1945.

The light ships that we see originate from these etherics planes of matter. They have purposely lowered their vibration so that they can be seen by us. This is why they have been seen defying the laws of physics, because their physics involve these higher etheric sub-planes of our physical plane.

Each planet is said to have a spiritual hierarchy associated with it. These Spiritual Hierarchy of Beings do not necessarily have what we call physical bodies, but apparently they can and often do occupy a physical form when necessary. The Christ, Maitreya, is said to hold the position of Supreme Head of the Spiritual Hierarchy of our planet. He is said to be a 7th degree Initiate, the Master of Masters, and has gone far, far beyond the "wheel of necessity", or as Pythagoras called it, the "wheel of grief".

What is said to be in our "very near future" (a relative term) is the externalization of this Spiritual Hierarchy on Earth. Or perhaps more accurately, the re-externalization of the Spiritual Hierarchy, for They are legend to have once before "walked among us" as gods in biblical days. But for some reason these "God-Aware" withdrew from our side and retreated into the high mountain regions and remote deserts of the world. Up until now They have remained there, working from behind scenes through disciples and initiates and periodically appearing as a Master or Guru in our history.

The occupants of these "light ships" are referred to as "space brothers" because they are Masters belonging to their own planetary Hierarchy of Masters but still part of our Solar System, the One True God of Light that sources us ALL. These Masters of Wisdom will be living proof that we cannot die, that what we call our personality, our physical, emotional and mental aspects, is but a reflection of our soul, the intuitive aspect of our nature.

These space brothers are promised to be instrumental in the dissemination of a new "technology of light", a technology that will help manifest the light within us like "heaven on earth". It'll be like something we've never witnessed before. The etheric sub-planes of nature are about swing into our perception. Death will be no more because we will know as scientific fact that really cannot die. Life and death are part of the same cycle: after life comes death and after death come life.

The fear of anti-christ, alien invasions, and 2012 end-of-the-world scenarios are simply fears of the unknown. Fear has a grip on the world right now and this, I believe, is what is holding back this externalization.

"The Star" is meant to be a symbol of hope. There is nothing to fear.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Neo__]

there is no such thing as an eather!!! it is bunk!
science would be able to pick up this phenomena, the different density levels therof if it existed etc etc.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
reply to post by Blender

Have a read of this article . The writer looks at the issue you just asked about and it makes sense.

yet again..only speculation...why would they want our resources? if they have hyperdimentional means of travel etc etc it means they know how to tap free enegry sources...they dont need our gold, oil, or planet... there are plenty of that throughout the galaxy i think and more so the cosmos...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

Originally posted by jinx880101
"The illuminati and free masons have built specific structures on these
lay lines to harness negative energy that effect us and our ways of thinking in ways we cant even immagine."

Jinx,

These leylines are NOT 'controlled' by the 'illuminati'.

They relate to Earth's magnetic field.

'Illuminati' itself is a fabrication based on misinterpretations of historical facts.

It is not too hard to see how we are being controlled in
almost every aspect of our lives.

Why is that?

Because most people just don' give a flying funk!

The so called 'nwo' and 'illuminati' is impotent!

As long as people believe, 'we are controlled' ,
our 'leaders', can have their way.

Stop to play the victim.

We are all part and co-creators of the deceptions in this world.

Therefore,

We need to Think, Feel, Act and Love if we really want to
change our ways.

We are NOT victims.

Act or Die.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Ponder this,

What could be the true and actual meaning of Free Will?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

The mandate of the so-called 'controllers'
expires, on the moment we choose to implement our Will.

We are protected.

Nothing Real can be threatened.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b3319180b97.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I can't comment on what ET said, who knows, who doesn't know, religious beliefs, what governments say or what people want to believe but I know this;
I live in the mountains in Cyprus and every night we have a perfect 360 degree view of the sky with no cloud, no haze and no light.
This evening the moon rose full (give or take a day) in the East followed by the now familiar star, just below and to the right (5'o'clock, 1 finger width of outstretched hand), which doesn't show on my planetarium or any other chart.
No other star shows within 2 hands widths (approx 30 degrees) due to the brightness of the moon.
As a professional pilot and amateur astronomer, I can only deduce that the star? lies between the earth and the moon.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
From what I heard Maitreya is some indian kid that Creme adopted and has been training since a child. Then when he got older he rejected Creme or something and said he wasn't any Maitreya.
Creme is just pushing the new age pushing theosophic society & a whole bunch of b/s. Trying to unite all the major religions under the one new age UN-approved world religion.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
that second pic from the OP, the egypt one, i took a similar one with my mobile phone for a different thread (im in the north west UK), when you zoom in on the bright "star" it is the exact same odd shape as that one media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=32210 (hope this works, i dunno how to embed photos yet, lol, im supposed to be a hardware engineer!), if the clouds bugger off and its there tonight (its 23:42 now), im gonna go out later with my DV camcorder and take some good quality video of it, zoomed in and maybe even in negative, lol, if its interesting i will upload it here!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by graham86b
I can't comment on what ET said, who knows, who doesn't know, religious beliefs, what governments say or what people want to believe but I know this;
I live in the mountains in Cyprus and every night we have a perfect 360 degree view of the sky with no cloud, no haze and no light.
This evening the moon rose full (give or take a day) in the East followed by the now familiar star, just below and to the right (5'o'clock, 1 finger width of outstretched hand), which doesn't show on my planetarium or any other chart.
No other star shows within 2 hands widths (approx 30 degrees) due to the brightness of the moon.
As a professional pilot and amateur astronomer, I can only deduce that the star? lies between the earth and the moon.

Jupiter was rising right behind the Moon on this night Graham. If this star has been rising in the about the same place every night it's more likely to be Jupiter.

Check it with a good pair of binoculars, steadied against a table or a wall. If you see 1 to 4 satellites then that's it. You can actually watch the satellites move through a single night.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Maltreya is still di**ing around with us?
Show your face buddy - we promise to be kind and believe any crap you throw our way.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by polit
From what I heard Maitreya is some indian kid that Creme adopted and has been training since a child. Then when he got older he rejected Creme or something and said he wasn't any Maitreya.
Creme is just pushing the new age pushing theosophic society & a whole bunch of b/s. Trying to unite all the major religions under the one new age UN-approved world religion.

I found this quite funny actually. Hadn't heard this one before, sounds rather sad.

Of course this is only part of the viscous slander than people come up with. Kind of like mopusvindictus' comment above where he says: "Creme he looks like a pedophile of some sort, he just has that odd demeanor about him, he's perverse under the surface". I mean really, is this all people have left? What about the content of the message? Read the articles, the books (yes you may even have to buy one). Judge someone on thier content and not whether they are wearing robes or a western suit. This is just the lowest form of opposition.

In many ways the story of Maitreya in our world really started millions of years ago when he and the entity known as the buddha were the first ones, together and simultaneously, to the take the 3rd initiation. But more recently, in modern times, July, 1945, Maitreya, The Christ, made the official announcement throughout the Hierarchy that He would once again return to the physical world. Maitreya then left His home in Tibet in 1977, arriving in London, England.

I have to go now, my son turned 13 today and him and his buds want the computer. But quickly I'd like to say that people find this stuff strange. And for good reason, it is strange. People react differently to the words of a Master. Some with fear, some with contempt and many simply find it hard to understand. But to others, when a Master speaks there seems to be an inner or intuitive ... feeling? thought? vision? It's hard to say exactly what it is or maybe more importantly, where it is? Read some of Master DK's writings, penned through Alice Bailey. I find it a great source of wisdom.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Neo__]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Sol12

Well said, and I appreciate recieving your views. You do make some Important points that I agree with. However, Im still trying to put the puzzle together for myself. Im not saying the Illuminati are 'controling' these ley lines, But that they are using them to harness negative energy and detatch us from our true selves.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60

The "diamond shape" is a camera effect caused when a digital camera tries to focus on a point-source of light.

That effect has been documented very thoroughly, in many, many threads.

i can't believe i've ignored this thread until now!!
i started reading and realized that i've SEEN this star and have never ever been able to find out anything about it online so i just kind of gave up. strange coincidence, really. i wanted to wait to read the whole thread before replying, but then i read this comment and i have to insist that it seems very diamond (or at least odd shaped) by eye as well.
i'm no professional so i've just assumed it was a really bright star or something since i couldn't find anything about it here. whenever i point it out to people one of the first things they notice is that it seems irridescent and almost hurts to look at it so bright.

i always thought it was extra weird how i noticed very similar ones at different points in the sky...but again, i am no pro.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

Thats how I found it, I something weird in the sky, like a camera flash and then it was gone, no trace of it. It flashed about half a minute after I witnessed a blood red 'shooting star' or asteroid. The flash happened almost where the ateroid ended. So, yeah, thats how I came accross this. Lat me know if you see anything else. Im in the southern hemisphere so I dont know if what I saw was related to the same thing. There are supposed to be four of them around the globe. Whether its related or not, its still pretty cool and thought provoking.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

Thanks Neo, I'll give it a shot tonight.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Jinx.

Why waste time on (fabricated) 'details',
instead of trying to get to the point of it all?

Who has the Science to 'control'
or harness the Earth's magnetic field??

Ok we have radio, tv, etc.

That's it.

The rest is fairy tales.

The fact is, ET does have the science and skills.

No one however, can detach you from your true Self.

Only you could, but only in the sense
that you may attempt or believe so.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

when seeing matters from my point of view,
using a simple word like 'illuminati',
implies reinforcing a belief in something that does not really exist.

Kind of a 'Jinx'?

One reason,
why it seems as if we are 'controlled',
is because we choose to 'believe' we are,
and because many, passively choose to submit to this 'belief'.

This particular 'belief', is reinforced by sources that claim
one way or another that, 'the end would be nigh'.

The simple truth is:

We need to merely realize that we are all free indeed.
Both collectively and individually.

Also, we are all accountable for the mess we are in.

It is important to be vigilant, not to co-create deceptions.

Seldom, people try to actually find the source of information.

Instead they read/share it out of second, third, etc hand.

And the muddy waters get thick like syrup.

The MSM/WWW appear for the time being,
rather as a tool to muddy the waters,
even though it is actually a tool that facilitates mankind
to communicate with itself.

Then again, if you are determined, you can find
much more information, than what you ever bargained for.

But it requires an active and inquisitive approach,
and a determination to suspend judgment,
until you get at the source, or within reasonable proximity.
I'm not saying though, to suspend logic and vigilance along the way.

If there is anything that I would want to pass on,
to anyone who reads here, is what I wrote earlier.

Ponder these words if you will,
and understand how they apply to a multitude
of seemingly unrelated subjects:

The mandate of the so-called 'controllers' expires,
on the moment we choose to implement our Will.

We are protected.

Nothing Real can be threatened.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fdf28a515ab8.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Sol12 sp. edit function is unstable?]

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Sol12]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GerhardSA

there is no such thing as an eather!!! it is bunk!
science would be able to pick up this phenomena, the different density levels therof if it existed etc etc.

Research the international patent databases.

Use the keyword:"body-energy".

You will find a history of 60+ years of scientific research and patents.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join