It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Major space ships in orbit of Planet Earth..ie- The star that heralds Maitreya’s emergence.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

That's sounding very much like you've spotted Jupiter which will be at it's closest to us for 2009 this week. It can be seen in the east shortly after sunset so, yes, it could be seen near the rising moon. It's almost as bright as Venus at the moment and up to 4 of its moons are visible with only very modest optics eg binoculars. It's currently seen against the darkish backdrop of the constellation Capricornus which makes it stand out even more than usual.

Checked and gets as close as 600 000 000 km this week - not all that close but about as close as it ever gets to the earth.

[edit on 9/8/2009 by Pilgrum]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
It is said that this Maitreya is going to speak to the public through media such that everyone hears him in his own language.

Well, that’s an old story. It was said already some 30 years ago, and that this were to happen “soon”. This “soon” is now old and gone… but maybe it actually will happen now, instead…

If so: How can people hear him in the own language? There is only one possibility: Telepathy! Can he by means of telepathy bring his deception to everyone! Is that really possible? Maybe rather by means of some extraterrestrial technology that sends it right into our brains…

So what can you do? First I would turn the TV, radio or Internet channel off immediately if he appears and start keeping my mind active repeating a mantra, a prayer or what have you.

But we can already now do something!

I have made an affirmation that should block him out of my mind: “Maitreya: Access denied! Off limits! I’m immune to you!”

Or you may find a formulation that suits you better. But remember: An affirmation must never use negative words like “not”, “no”, “never” or the like.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Dear Mr Whacker, bugger off you whinging git!! lol, only kidding mate, i've been looking all over for a tripod that will attach itself to the non-standard screwholes at the bottom of this camera with no success. I videod it on a spur of the moment thing, i figured there was enough there if someone wanted to grab a sceenshot or pause it. I've started taking this camera everywhere with me these days with the amount of UFO sightings there has been lately. I'm going to Solfest (Solway music festival) at the end of the month, so it's gonna be fairly dark, and besides the chinese lanterns which i have no doubt will be in abundance, i'm hoping i will get footage of something interesting, even if its just an iridium flare (checking times and locations of them, there should be a couple). Cumbria where i live, and where solfest is has had its fair share of UFO sightings // odd activity, google the Cumbrian Spaceman, thats a good example.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
There are several anchent profecies of a bright star appearing before the emergence of a so called Mesiah type. The North American Indians have one of a Brilliant blue star. If it occurs, it will be because Nasa succeeded in igniting Jupiter.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Barkster

NASA will not succeed in igniting jupiter, it has already been proven scientifically impossible as Jupiter does not contain the right amount of the right elements for the reaction needed to form a star. Not critisising you Barkster, it was just FYI.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

NASA will not succeed in igniting jupiter, it has already been proven scientifically impossible as Jupiter does not contain the right amount of the right elements for the reaction needed to form a star. Not critisising you Barkster, it was just FYI.

Do you believe everything you read from Nasa or from Mainstream scientists? I don't. I don't know that it is impossible and I don't know what nasa is truley capable of, nor do you.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Oh god no, i dont believe a third of it, but I do, knowing how stars work and having a basic understanding of the elements, and what jupiter consists of, beleve that even if NASA wanted to they couldn't ignite it. In a way I think its a shame, i reckon it would be a real sight to behold. On the other hand, I like the solar system the way it is, it works. lol

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I did a quick scan through the thread to see if this has been embedded yet, which it appeared it hasn't:

Now I'm off back to page one to read it all....

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Psynarchist

This could be one of the most important discoveries in our modern day. I did post this video and my thoughts of this 'star' here, on this link: post by Neo__.

One has to approach this stuff with an open mind. If we become hung up on what we believe "right now" then we find we have very little room for new ways of thinking. Think about how one's beliefs and ideas of life have changed so much in, say, the last 20 years. Even if you're not old enough to imagine this yourself it's easy to see how others around you have changed. What we believed then is not what we believe now and will not likely be what we'll believe in 20 years from now. The Buddha says not to become "attached" to anything. Even your beliefs! For like everything, even they will change in time.

If the UFO's occupants prove to be benificial and helpful in showing us a new technology of light then we should embrace it and not fear it. Sometimes I think that Hollywood has brain washed us into thinking so much about vampires, demons and "aliens" that we find it hard to believe that love and wisdom could exist in an advance race of Beings.

The concept or belief that there could be, among us right now, advance Humans that have exceeded what it takes to be human on this Earth is hard to accept. But what if...? What if human evolution actually does have a goal and that many have indeed made this goal and have gone "beyond the wheel of life and death". Wouldn't this outward discovery, that we are not alone and have been assisted in time by the Elders of Humanity, be one of the most amazing stories in Human history?

Could our generation be living in this time?

Imagine...

[edit on 26-11-2009 by Neo__]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
These are facts about Maitreya from the perspective of Share International:

1. He comes to us as the water bearer.

This is indicative that either he comes to us in the age of Aquarius or is in fact an Aquarian.

2. He came to an Indian populated area of East London in 1977

This means that he either arrived in 1977 in East London as a man or his energy filled a host in 1977.

So Maitreya is either in his 30's or his 50's or 60's.

Maitreya is currently living in East London doing ordinary things.

3. He gave his "first" TV Interview in 2010 and also appeared on the Internet in 2010.

This means he is not Raj Patel, Wyclef Jean or President Obama

4, He comes to us not as Maitreya but as a simple man.

This means anyone who has called themselves Maitreya in any capacity is not Maitreya.

5. The pictures of the "Hand" and the "Messiah" of Nirobi are not infact Maitreya but the energy of Maitreya was present in that chosen person at that particular time.

This means Maitreya when he comes will not neccessariy be Indian. He could be White, Black, Asian and so on...

Does any one have any more "Facts" to add to this in an attempt to whittle down who this Person really is???

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
if you look at all the spaceships on the moon on the 'moon rising video' - all the blue circular spaceships with a slightly pointy top, this is exactly what this 'star' looks like in the close ups on the youtube video.

same type of spaceship.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
if you look at all the spaceships on the moon on the 'moon rising video' - all the blue circular spaceships with a slightly pointy top, this is exactly what this 'star' looks like in the close ups on the youtube video.

same type of spaceship.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
They could be huge life forms, along with orbs and those pulsing doughnut ships. The universe is huge, assuming that no life can exist in deep space is arrogant. Some think that Stars and maybe even planets are living and possibly sentient beings. I see no evidence to disprove these theories.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join