It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYCCAN Petition drive.. Epic FAIL!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

posted by jthomas
Well, the NYCCAN affair is over.

The drop-dead deadline of Aug 21 has come and gone.

It truly was an epic fail by those who nothing about what they were doing, a complete failure on NYCCAN organizers' part.

Now, the demands for refunds will start, I'm sure.

GLOATING over the misfortunes of the 9-11 families and surviving 1st responders again, jthomas?

You make us sick.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

posted by jthomas
Well, the NYCCAN affair is over.

The drop-dead deadline of Aug 21 has come and gone.

It truly was an epic fail by those who nothing about what they were doing, a complete failure on NYCCAN organizers' part.

Now, the demands for refunds will start, I'm sure.

GLOATING over the misfortunes of the 9-11 families and surviving 1st responders again, jthomas?

Spoken by you who daily insults the victims of AA77's crash into the Pentagon, their families, and those thousands of dedicated Americans who you accuse of "covering up" what happened at the Pentagon on 9/11.

Have you no shame, SPreston?

The families learned what we've told them all along: NEVER rely on you incompetent 9/11 Deniers.

Now give them a refund.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
reply to post by jthomas

(MOD-SNIP T&C violation

Reading comprehension is not your strong point, jprophet420. You never get anything right.

Now pay attention:

As sincere as any of the victim's families are, they flat out relied on incompetent people who failed to do their jobs in understanding the process, requirements, and the applicable laws.

I am not surprised you don't get it.

P.S. I don't recommend that you get banned for expressing your ignorance.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by jthomas]

[edit on 24-8-2009 by asala]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
Three responses. Not one on topic.

This shown the knowledge (or lack there of) that the truth movement has in regards to reality. It proves another epic fail of the the TM.

This thread is regarding the failure of NYCCAN petition and the idiot they retained for their legal venture. The NYCCAN is just another group that is looking for money. Similar to that of Richard Gage I assume... know what I mean, "Mr. Sustaining Member?"

You can't beat the stand up comics with this routine of sheer trash.
Your depiction of a clerk as some sort of hero, while degrading the need for thousands upon thousands of American citizens is just pain asinine. Shame on you.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
OP mysteriously absent from thread after my post regarding Mike Ruppert, and the financial conspiracy aspects of 911.

Perhaps he watched it...

I hope so, I'm sick of this crap.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Wonder how he feels about it today?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

The man has an agenda, please don't think that you can actually help him.

Think about it, the man is gloating and celebrating the fact that the Family Members and First Responders were not going to get the answers they have trying to get for 8 years.

I can help but take that personally, who the hell is he to say that I dont deserve the truth?

Wrap your head around the callousness of that.

If he was my neighbor I would watch my children really carefully, it takes a sick person to celebrate anothers agony!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join