It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYCCAN Petition drive.. Epic FAIL!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Get over it, SPreston. You're the one who promotes fairy tales like AA77 flew over the Pentagon.

Read New York State Law:

www.tenant.net...

Then read the petition and ask yourself if NYCCAN followed the requirements of the law.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas

Originally posted by jprophet420
I have an on topic response.

Its a lot of work, and if you think it's an "epic fail" maybe you should look into some of the things that started out as a petition that failed the first time around.

Irrelevant.

It's an epic fail because those responsible for organizing the petition and making sure the petition adhered to all rules and requirements failed to do their jobs.

Get over it.

You don't know and understand the rules. You are not a lawyer. You posted a link to New York law made in 1909 and you didn't post a single example of case law. Are you aware thats how Silverstein won his second case? His contract wasn't going to win but an insurance company had set precedent and it became case law. Thee only epic fail is when someone makes a chracter assassination thread, and the OP and everybody supporting his story gets 5 stars, and their opponents have over 50.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Its a lot of work, and if you think it's an "epic fail" maybe you should look into some of the things that started out as a petition that failed the first time around.

Irrelevant.

It's an epic fail because those responsible for organizing the petition and making sure the petition adhered to all rules and requirements failed to do their jobs.

Get over it.

You don't know and understand the rules. You are not a lawyer. You posted a link to New York law made in 1909 and you didn't post a single example of case law. Are you aware thats how Silverstein won his second case? His contract wasn't going to win but an insurance company had set precedent and it became case law. Thee only epic fail is when someone makes a chracter assassination thread, and the OP and everybody supporting his story gets 5 stars, and their opponents have over 50.

You're just upset that you can't provide any evidence for any of your claims that you present, and we're STILL waiting for you to present the statements from those who had direct access to the wreckage inside the Pentagon.

Remember, if your claims are true, those over 1,000 people should be able to verify them for you. But you neither have the intellectual honesty nor the courage to provide any of their statements of what that wreckage is. Neither do your fellow 9/11 Deniers, starting with Craig Ranke.

We're still waiting....

As far as paying attention to the NYCCAN debacle, the one of its own making, you can refute the facts here in the comments section:

screwloosechange.blogspot.com...

No doubt, you'll run away from that too. It's the nature of the beast.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Irrelevant.

Get over it.

You're just upset that you can't provide any evidence for any of your claims that you present, and we're STILL waiting for you to present the statements from those who had direct access to the wreckage inside the Pentagon.

Remember, if your claims are true, those over 1,000 people should be able to verify them for you. But you neither have the intellectual honesty nor the courage to provide any of their statements of what that wreckage is. Neither do your fellow 9/11 Deniers, starting with Craig Ranke.

We're still waiting....

As far as paying attention to the NYCCAN debacle, the one of its own making, you can refute the facts here in the comments section:

screwloosechange.blogspot.com...

No doubt, you'll run away from that too. It's the nature of the beast.

You haven't been able to provide a single link to something I've said that falls into that category in any thread.
Name a claim I've made thats false or go home. Quote me don't paraphrase. You won't be able to do it.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

Who ever did this petition was an idiot, and so was the lawyer who handled this process. I believe the truthers were deliberately taken for a ride by an unscrupulous law firm probably paid to stop this process in the first place.

Seems the Truth Movement hired another idiot attorney who they touted as "the best election lawyer in NYC" knows nothing about law. Dennis P. McMahon is the petitioners attorney.

How long do you think it will take for another attorney to pick it up and circulate a new petition?

Back to the drawing board truthers. You failed.... again.

I have never met anyone who takes such delight in hurting people; this must be amusing to you CameronFox, seeing that families who lost love one’s on 911 who do not believe in the OS lie that you desperately support, get slapped in the face again.

This just shows me how scared the government really is and they will stop at nothing to keep the truth buried. It’s not over yet.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by CameronFox

Who ever did this petition was an idiot, and so was the lawyer who handled this process. I believe the truthers were deliberately taken for a ride by an unscrupulous law firm probably paid to stop this process in the first place.

Seems the Truth Movement hired another idiot attorney who they touted as "the best election lawyer in NYC" knows nothing about law. Dennis P. McMahon is the petitioners attorney.

How long do you think it will take for another attorney to pick it up and circulate a new petition?

Back to the drawing board truthers. You failed.... again.

I have never met anyone who takes such delight in hurting people; this must be amusing to you CameronFox, seeing that families who lost love one’s on 911 who do not believe in the OS lie that you desperately support, get slapped in the face again.

This just shows me how scared the government really is and they will stop at nothing to keep the truth buried. It’s not over yet.

Strawman arguments never got you 9/11 Deniers anywhere.

Tell us what YOU are doing to demand that the NYCCAN attorneys responsible for screwing up the petition get fired.

Let's see you 9/11 Deniers put your money where your mouths are for a change.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

They did.

It's just unlike every other time that they put money into the pockets of their favorite 9/11 denier site by just visiting it, they are now faced with the reality that they are just suckers, giving their money to charlatans......

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
So by your logic Silverstein should have fired his attorney for losing the mult-billion dollar case after the first time.

Nice try tho.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

Strawman arguments never got you 9/11 Deniers anywhere.

Straw man arguments, strange coming from you! One more thing I am not a 911 Denier so let’s leave out the juvenile name calling ok!

Tell us what YOU are doing to demand that the NYCCAN attorneys responsible for screwing up the petition get fired.

I don’t believe they want anything more to do with the likes of that law firm. Unscrupulous is what they did.

Don’t you go worry yourself now, I am sure the 911 truth movement is going to get another law firm to do it right, like I said it is not over yet. You haven’t won anything yet!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Your lack of respect for the victims' families, the first responders, and the survivors, tells us everything we need to know about you.

We have been over this before:

How many first responders are on the list?

How many victims family members are on the list?

How many survivors?

Your appeal to emotion and poisoning of the well are obvious signs that you agree that once again the TM has failed.

Just tell me why there has never been a video of the pentagon "plane" hitting the building. While numerous cameras would have definitely caught such an attack.

When you can do that, I will listen to your ignorance and hatred.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Don’t you go worry yourself now, I am sure the 911 truth movement is going to get another law firm to do it right, like I said it is not over yet. You haven’t won anything yet!

Sorry, fella, I have nothing to win or lose. I'm afraid you have everything to lose.

I'll stick with the preponderance of evidence, that which you all have tried for 8 years to claim is not what you want to accept.

Sigh...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

Sorry, fella, I have nothing to win or lose. I'm afraid you have everything to lose.

You have everything to lose and your lost will be your OS lie that you desperately support.
I wouldn’t waste all these years supporting a lie and the real reason is, eventually all lies fall apart. You have no foundation that can support your lie. The truth has a foundation where is yours?

I'll stick with the preponderance of evidence, that which you all have tried for 8 years to claim is not what you want to accept.

In eight years, your OS lie has been torn to pieces and exposed; you just cant except the real reality of the truth. Those that refuse to read, or look at the truth are being ignorant and that my friend is a choice some people chose.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by impressme]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

reply to post by jthomas

You have everything to lose and your lost will be your OS lie that you desperately support.

You must be a newbie.

You have to refute the evidence.

You haven't. You won't.

You'll just continue to hide behind the canard of an "official story" and yell how "successful" you are.

Good luck!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Sorry, fella, I have nothing to win or lose.

The rest of us have integrity to lose however, and in most cases prefer to keep it.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

You have to refute the evidence.

You haven't. You won't.

You'll just continue to hide behind the canard of an "official story" and yell how "successful" you are.

Good luck!

What evidences? You sir have NEVER ask me to refute anything?

Jthomas why don’t you demonstrate what the canards of the OS are, because I don’t know of any? I don’t believe I have never gloated about how successful I have been after winning many debates on the 911 topics. If I have, could you PLEASE demonstrate where I have.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

posted by jthomas

posted by jprophet420
The rest of us have integrity to lose however, and in most cases prefer to keep it.

Yeah jthomas. You have nothing to lose.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

posted by jthomas

posted by jprophet420

While you pretend a jet flew over and away from the Pentagon.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted by jthomas

posted by jprophet420

I'm sorry, but I never said that. Yet another reason you fail at this. I am directly challenging you to quote me or admit failure.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted by jthomas

posted by jprophet420

I'm sorry, but I never said that. Yet another reason you fail at this. I am directly challenging you to quote me or admit failure.

You missed the part where I was responding directly to SPreston.

Par for the course.

P.S. See my sig for details.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by jthomas]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

Par for the course how? that would mean it happens more often than not. What is par for the course? I have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you don't know spit from shinola. I own you every singe day on these forums. You post half assed accusations with no source and i refute them with evidence, usually scientific, sometimes eyewitness based. You can post anything you want and you CHOOSE to post your opinion rather than anything scientific. Opinions are great, one of the best parts of america. However to do so without any sort of backing and thats fine, its just childlike and non scientific. Even your signature is a joke. You and SB arguing over it is quite nice because the fact of the matter is the timestamp on it is wrong. I don't care what you put it there to illustrate, it illustrates that you are willing to post known to be false information intentionally.

And really, the bottom line is this: You are infamous around here. While I enjoyed the kudos from other members for putting you on ignore, I had to take you off for a simple reason. There are many lurkers here and debunking you daily gets more people to wake up and sell the coffee. I could never be as popular as you are unpopular and the people with intelligence watching this spectacle will certainly look into what I have to say. You are saying nothing, so they cant look into what you say. It really is a win/win situation for truth.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by jprophet420]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join