It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone had this invasion dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I had a whopper of a lucid dream this morning. I was in a field with someone, not sure who. We were talking and I look up at the sky. It was one of those days when you can see the moon in daylight, but the moon was tinted red. I pointed and said something along the lines of 'wtf!?' the person with me was also startled. Then the red started to move off of the moon like someone holding a camera lens color filter gel and moving it from the moon and off to the side so that it is no longer tinted. Then we notice that it wasn't the moon tinted it was an object between us and the moon that had caused a color shift in the moons appearance and the rest of the object was translucent. Almost like a giant oval translucent red blood cell. I estimate 10 miles wide in size and very high up, as we looked to the right we saw 100's of them entering the sky, and there was a long blurred area trailing behind them like what an Oasis in the desert looks like. Was really amazing.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I posted this in a thread that asked if we believed in prophetic dreams. Although I do not believe dreams can tell the future but instead tell us something about ourselves, i will post it here in case you or anyone else finds it interesting or of some value.

This is a dream that occurred many years ago. In the dream, i was walking in the streets of London with a friend (despite the fact I never visited the city of London and i live in the U.S.). suddenly, however, i heard a big explosion behind me. i turn around and i see that a building has just been bombed from an explosive that was dropped from an aircraft. Next thing I know several people start running and screaming out of their houses, while at the same time flying aircrafts start dropping bombs in the city and fighting against other fighter jets.

for some reason I was 100% sure this was a war between extraterrestrials and humans, provably an invasion. It was the most vivid dream that i ever had. But you know what is interesting? my father had a dream several years back similar to mine, but he was in Peru instead of the city of London in his dream.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Closest dream I've had to that is of me and a friend attempting to escape in the wilderness in a mountainous area. It was night. The moon had a weird large black circle on it. There were things in the air, never saw them. They were firing some type of beam at us that was distorting space/time (not a laser or projection).

I tend to think that the dream was an effect of much of the conspiracy gossip I have acquired this summer ;-)

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I have often had dreams of either aliens or another country, or even our own country, rounding us up and keeping us captive. Sometimes I am in the woods with a group of people and we are helping others to escape. Sometimes there is a group of us quickly going through the city and grabbing supplies before seeking a safe shelter. Always running and hiding and helping others to escape.

No wonder I'm so tired in the morning. LOL Perhaps the subconcious is expressing real life stress and worry and the mess the world is in. I dunno.

In the past whenever I would have re-occuring dreams, they would come true in one way or another. Thankfully these have not.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
wow, lucid dreams are great, i've had weird alien dreams but never any invasion dreams.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I haven't had a dream exactly like that but I have had several alien invasion/nuclear explosion dreams (sometimes both happens in the dream or just one or the other). So far though, they haven't really felt...real to me. As if I'm being "told" something. I'm pretty sure it's my own fears.

I often wonder what exactlly would go through my head if something like that happened. Movies like War of the Worlds totally creep me out. Not in a scary kind of way, but as in imaging if something like really happened it's so hard to wrap my mind around.

I'm sure my dreams are a result of over analyzing a hypothetical scenario.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I had a strange lucid dream yesterday of seeing a translucent entity in my room but when I tried to move, I was frozen for some reason.

I've had crazy dreams about detention camps and dreams that allude to a past life complete with symbols, etc.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by Janitor From Mars]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I had a dream extremely similiar to that about a week ago. I was in salt lake city, and red looking ships where flying by. Along with these fiery missile looking things streaking down and impacting the city. There where hundreds of these ships. Then Fighter planes (looked like Fa-22 fighter jets) started fighting back. The whole thing was caos. Maybe i shedded alittle light on your dream.

-Traveler

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Traveler 291

I recently had a UFO dream, two nights ago actually. They were just starting to show up all over the place, they have been invisble the whole time, and boom they are there. I was with an ex friend, and my husband, and we ended running across the street where Military people were, they were getting ready to strike the UFO's , i remember looking back and seeing them everywhere in the sky. It was freaky!!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Ive heard alot about this red moon, but the only credible information I can give you is this.
"The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:" Acts 2:20
Now, if you've read any of the Zecharia Sitchin's books, the meaning of the word Lord changes in your mind. But in any case, the red moon signifies a time of changes.

Ive had a couple of invation dreams but none included a red moon. So, consider yourself lucky, or gifted!

top topics

join