It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riddle me this: Who are the aliens to our aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Our aliens might be the human-like Annunaki. However who are the aliens to the Annunaki? i can imagine they must be god-like, transcending flesh and bone. I picture them as advanced energy beings like in the film "Knowing". It's mind boggling. What would their purpose be? They have and know everything. Are they able to break free from the boundaries of the known universe? The truth would break us in our current state of evolution and spirituality.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by genma

Good question. It brings a thought of who are the most advanced aliens in the universe? Not only scientifically, but spiritually. Or maybe they are really the same.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by Conclusion]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by genma

we would be aliens to our aliens

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by genma

Hi genma.

"IF" you trust Edgar Cayce, and his way of communication with
the universal knowledge, see the 2nd line of my signature.
It answered MANY "big" questions !
You know? THE questions of life, lifes, entities, . . .

[ The alien's aliens are those of higher density.
It's the same for us. . .]

Blue skies.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I like the questions that boggle your mind and get you thinking.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by genma

we would be aliens to our aliens

I second this statement. Though alien is a human defined term. Therefore aliens might not even have a word for alien. You never know.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by genma

Every alien is an alien to all the other aliens, contingent on there being aliens.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
We are all ailens until we start to get to know each other.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Hey, maybe the Greys are into that anal probe business because someone else did it to them... you know continuing the cycle of violence and stuff. I wonder what kind of weird alien did that to the poor Greys?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Mumbotron

Yeah Whats with all the probing anyway

That's not a very nice way to try and get to know somebody.

So maybe that's the Aliens Galactic way of saying we come in peace?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
We would be the aliens, because if they were 'our' aliens, by default we would be 'their' aliens

You make the wrong assumption that an alien MUST be more advanced than us and then so on for the aliens..

That is silly. If there are a thousand species on a thousand planets each would be alien to the other, no matter the level of development

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mumbotron I wonder what kind of weird alien did that to the poor Greys?

Humans... in the future... don't you read anything?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
hmmm i had a book that listed the biggest variety of alien folklore id ever seen and i laid my hands on it when i was lets just say at impressionable age and thats how i got into art........annnnyways if anyone can tell me what book they thought this might be beings is that i dont have it anymore it would be most helpful and would definately love to see pics on this page ill look as well... i love threads like this and as soon as i can ill put pics up on what i think aliens to our aliens would look like...its quite amazing...

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Our aliens look like us because they made us in their image

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Which ones exactly, I understand there are many. lol

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Our man made swine flu would be one alien string...unless they gave the recipe, damn annunakis. Millions of species of life on earth would be alien to them cause why do they abduct cows for the hemoglobin being similar to human, apparently?

Then there is another 56 species (think it is said there are 57 species of alien life) So 56 other species of alien life are their aliens.

Spiritually, if the annunakis are the fallen, then there is one Being which has cast them aside and are alien to them now. So The Supreme imo.

As said above we are their aliens, i agree there, if they are not human beings then they are alien. If they are human but from another planet, still they are alien to us and vice versa.

[edit on 8/1/2009 by qonone]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Which ones exactly, I understand there are many. lol

The ones that look like us of course..

Unless YOU look like a Grey... I have no way of knowing that

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
i think the most advanced intelligent lifeforms.. have most likely abolished and/or find no use for the term "alien" ..

the word in itself embodies "the other' .. "that which is unlike me or us" ..

the very brink of the beginning of the spiritual journey begins with the concept of all being one.. the universal brotherhood.. the total interconnectedness of all consciousness. that "their suffering is my suffering" .. that "their joy is my joy" ...

the term "alien" just blocks that concept.. and creates duality..

i say that to advanced spiritual beings that we may consider "alien"....

...nothing is alien to them.

-

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
The word "alien" itself just means 'foreign to.' First for us alien meant between countries, now it means extraterrestrials. Maybe to some advanced beings there is nothing alien. If alien means "outside of earth" and God created earth, then God is an alien by our standards. Some would argue that since God knows everything, nothing is foreign to him.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
If they do exist (yup, i dont believe they do) then technicaly i suppose we would be alien to them

top topics

<<   2 >>

join