It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O' bama is not NATURAL born. It is clear. Only a fortnight now....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Ever hear of a ''naturalized'' citizen?

They are naturalized because they are NOT natural born.

Get it?

This will be mainstream shortly and within a fortnight the removal will be in motion.

One must have a mother who is a United States citizen and a father who is a United States citizen and be born on United States soil to be a NATURAL BORN citizen. It is just a matter of time now. The Republicans have allowed the Democrats to hang themselves. THIS is the turning point. Soon.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I agree with you that Obama is not a NBC. Unfortunately I don't believe anything will happen to rectify the situation.

Nothing will happen to Obama nor will the truth be revealed because everyone's ass is on the line. Everyone from Congress to the FBI will be embarrassed and look like total fools if this truth would be revealed. Not only will they be fools and idiots for letting this happen but the turmoil it would create would be unprecedented.

Because of this, the people in power will never ever let the truth be known. They will do whatever it takes to keep the truth hidden whether it involves faking documents or silencing people.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Sounds eXtreme, any links or some thing, Id like to get more into it !

Did you see the youtube America, you have been fooled again ?
Sweet stuff, they claim that obamas election campain was designed to draw the people with an average IQ of 60 .. And he won the election.

That say alot of americans IQ, as it should be around 60, since he won the election..

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I remember watching just before obama was elected, on election night. The promises, the promises, the promises, were gunna fix all this, everything is gunna be alright everyone. I cant say it was one good perfromance and show he put on, or it wa all manipulated from the beginning. Again, i think back at the sit n chat obama had with bush, before he left office. That was worrysome in my eyes. Obama talknig about fixing what the previous administration did, yet sitting n talking with him ? thats self contradicttory. I like to think, bush was letting obama know, 'tghe talk' this is ho things work and WILL work once in office..rememebr JFK, wanna end up like him? OR maybe obama was in fact, realted to bush...
IN the next3/4 years, when eelction time comes around agian, persoanly, ide advise everyone NOT to vote anymore. WHy? becasue it will show congress how angry everyone is, at the garbage coming in..tjust like 98% of the politicans, its what our system produces... garbage in, garbage out. This is the best we have. stay home, and let congress know, jsut how bad we really feel, adn were hip to the game now...nothing but empty promises are coming back in, no matter what. why elect a lair, fool and manipulator in?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I remember watching just before obama was elected, on election night. The promises, the promises, the promises, were gunna fix all this, everything is gunna be alright everyone. I cant say it was one good perfromance and show he put on, or it wa all manipulated from the beginning. Again, i think back at the sit n chat obama had with bush, before he left office. That was worrysome in my eyes. Obama talknig about fixing what the previous administration did, yet sitting n talking with him ? thats self contradicttory. I like to think, bush was letting obama know, 'tghe talk' this is ho things work and WILL work once in office..rememebr JFK, wanna end up like him? OR maybe obama was in fact, realted to bush...
IN the next3/4 years, when eelction time comes around agian, persoanly, ide advise everyone NOT to vote anymore. WHy? becasue it will show congress how angry everyone is, at the garbage coming in..tjust like 98% of the politicans, its what our system produces... garbage in, garbage out. This is the best we have. stay home, and let congress know, jsut how bad we really feel, adn were hip to the game now...nothing but empty promises are coming back in, no matter what. why elect a lair, fool and manipulator in?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Im yet to be convinced Obama was not born in Hawaii. I'm fairly certain he was.

But I had a thought which must have been brought up...... but anyway,

One of the major arguments people use defending Obama is that the repulican party would have used this against him and he would have been taken out of the race.

Now if I was a republican party member... let me adjust my tinfoil hit first... I would have not used it. Why?

The republicans knew they weren't going to win. Especially with McCain. So let Obama win the election wait a few months leak the info get him kicked out. Recall Biden then have a new election. Right now with the health care proposal and economy they would have a chance at reclaiming the white house. All they have to prove is that the democratic party knew it and lied to the american public and can't be trusted. No more democratic party.

Hat off.

Is this true? No, but it would be a heck of a conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by drock905
Im yet to be convinced Obama was not born in Hawaii. I'm fairly certain he was.

Did you not read the OP. This is NOT about whether he was born in Hawaii or not. It is whether Obama is a natural born citizen.

Anyone born in the U.S. is a citizen but to be a natural born citizen you must also have both parents which are U.S. citizens. Although some say you only need the father to be a U.S. citizen. In either case Obama does not meet the requirements.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Wouldn't it be a better idea to actually read the laws on citizenship, than make assumptions base on what "some say"?

The whole birther thing is like that, a bunch of people way too gullible for their own good believing there's a bigfoot in the freezer. You're making fools out of yourselves.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Wouldn't it be a better idea to actually read the laws on citizenship, than make assumptions base on what "some say"?

I have but perhaps you should brush up on your comprehension skills before making such a snarky comment.
Or perhaps you need to stop listening to your liberal propaganda and think for yourself once a awhile.

[edit on 7/31/2009 by WhatTheory]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Then you would know that the law states that parents do NOT need to be citizens for their US born child to be a 'natural born citizen'. When this thread gets to the 15th or 16th page and this fact has been proven over and over, maybe then you'll admit that you're the one having a little comprehension problem, and you did indeed make a fool of yourself.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Then you would know that the law states that parents do NOT need to be citizens for their US born child to be a 'natural born citizen'. When this thread gets to the 15th or 16th page and this fact has been proven over and over, maybe then you'll admit that you're the one having a little comprehension problem, and you did indeed make a fool of yourself.

You have been proven wrong on numerous other threads so don't even try to act otherwise.

Sorry, but you are wrong and I am right. End of discussion. Get over it.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory
You have been proven wrong on numerous other threads so don't even try to act otherwise.

Sorry, but you are wrong and I am right. End of discussion. Get over it.

I'm not even going to ask what threads I've been 'proven wrong' on, but when and if you finally get around to reading article 14 of the Constitution you will see that you are indeed wrong. Obama is a natural born citizen. And he won the election. Get over it.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by THX-1138
O' bama is not NATURAL born

ANOTHER Irish person!!
(just had to say that ... hat tip to Chris Matthews)

My daughter was born in Bolivia. We traveled to Bolivia and adopted her when she was 9 months old. Her birth certificate reads my husband and I as her parents. NOTHING on the birth certificate has anything about her being adopted or about her natural birth parents.

Anyone reading it would think that we Americans were traveling in Bolivia and that I gave birth there. Even though that's not the case.

Government documents can be VERY misleading.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

but when and if you finally get around to reading article 14 of the Constitution you will see that you are indeed wrong.

** SIGH ** Do we really need to go through this again.

The 14th amendment only gives the criteria to becoming a citizen. It says nothing about a natural born citizen. Also, I guess you forgot about the phrase, "and subject to the jurisdiction thereof".

Another point:
Even IF it was shown that the Hawaiian birth certificate named Barack Obama as being born in Hawaii it still would not matter because of one other fact. His real name is Barry Sorento. I don't think he ever officially returned back to his original name of Barack Obama.

And we all know the problems with the name Barry Sorento with everything from being registered as a citizen of Indonesia at a Catholic school there to reports of a Barry Sorento having 30+ something social security numbers. Nothing but problems once we go down this road.

[edit on 7/31/2009 by WhatTheory]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Lie.

Nowhere in the constitution does it state that both parents must be US citizens, infact the constitution only mentions "natural born citizenship" once when it defines eligibility for the presidency. It doesnt directly define natural born citizenship however it does clearly state that the presidency is a birth right, those born on US soil.

Many birthers have time and time again referenced their evidence from WND and Israeli insider, rightwing propaganda websites. The issue of the birthers is that they continously fail to reference in the constitution or among the statutory (federal) laws where it clearly states that both parents must be citizens in order for children born on soil to be natural born.

The only time where the constitution and the laws clearly state that both parents must be citizens is in the case when children are born off US soil, something birthers are yet to prove in Obamas case.

So until the birthers prove constitutionally that Obama is ineligible, that is the laws directly from the constitution, not a personal definition from a fringe website, not a personal definition from a politician, they are dead in the water.

The birther campaign is already dead, but on multiple accounts birthers try to revive it. At the end of the day their claims are always exposed as false and as always the campaign dies to be brought back to life with another hollow claim. Dont pay too much attention to the bluffing.

Whats interesting is the hypocrisy. They complain about the lack of evidence of eligibility despite whats been presented, yet they readily take in what some blogger claims or what some individual claims with no evidence what so. They complain about how "bias factchecker is" and yet they expect us to take them seriously when they reference WND or the Israeli insider, obvious fringe websites. The hypocrisy of it all.

SG

[edit on 31-7-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Southern Guardian, you are an enigma. I'm confused about which sources are legitimate and which are propaganda tools. I sincerely do NOT want to be mislead, misguided or ignorant of the real facts regarding - - - - anything. However, it seems to me that there are no credible, factual, reliable sources of information that everyone can easily access. Other than the Constitution which has and continues to be debated, there are no "factually reliable" external sources that one can rely on for pure unadulterated truths.

So, which ones do you recommend for people like me who do not wish to be labeled with a brand of "truther", "birther", "nutjob", "whackjob", etc.?

The Constitution and its amendments themselves are not even free of misunderstanding and manipulation by parties whose purpose is to further a larger agenda. Perhaps a few of those agendas are beneficial and just, perhaps not.

The whole issue has become one of division. Where is the common ground that we can come together, discuss our theories, questions, fears, facts and fantasies without becoming subject to ridicule, humiliation, derision, and rudeness?

You have made a practice on ATS of being very vocal and authoritative. In that regard, I appeal to you. Please give me the sources that you consider ethical, unbiased and factual. And, one more thing. I'm a trained legal assistant, not a legal scholar. Please speak in laymans terms for those whose educations did not include legaleeze.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
I'm confused about which sources are legitimate and which are propaganda tools.

I am confused how it is fact checker, an organization founded by a staunch Reagan support happens to be bias, and yet the garbage on WND and Israeli insider happens to be mighty fine for sources.

I sincerely do NOT want to be mislead

Then start by directly addressing the constitution and the laws.

The whole issue has become one of division.

Oh it is now? Maybe the birthers should start backing their accusations with solid evidence if division isnt wanted and a united front is needed. You start coming up with solid proof that Obama is ineligible and from there I can assure you that you will not be causing any further division.

SG

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Anyone born in the U.S. is a citizen but to be a natural born citizen you must also have both parents which are U.S. citizens. Although some say you only need the father to be a U.S. citizen. In either case Obama does not meet the requirements.
what if obama was born to a single mother does she then only have to be a citizen for obama to be one?edit to add quote

[edit on 31-7-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit

what if obama was born to a single mother does she then only have to be a citizen for obama to be one?edit to add quote

[edit on 31-7-2009 by genius/idoit]

Care to reference me this directly from the constitution or statutory law, please. The quote you cited doesnt even have a source.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

13 posts prior by what theory,isn't that a reliable source?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join