It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman Paul: Millions Of Americans Have Had Enough (False flag event probably in the works)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I trully admire Ron Paul !!!

I have a hard time not understanding why he wasn't elected president !

He is the solution !!!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Why does this suggest a "false flag" again? You know real collapses do happen, and are completely unplanned. I'd say 99.99999% of them are. Just saying, saying everything is a "false flag" is really...really, how do I say, naive...stupid...discrediting. I could go on. Ron Paul did not suggest a "false flag," nor has he ever. Ron Paul is a smart man, I voted for him...but while what he says is probably true, he doesn't mean "the powers that be" as in some secret organization.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by yellowcard]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by insideNSA
Is Ron Paul the only true American patriot left in Congress? In government?

I think so. He's surely the only one speaking truth to power and his stances are so foreign in comparison to the libs and rinos that he is marginalized. Any other dissenters are lost in the sauce trying to hold their seats against the Marxist onslaught. No, the Marxists don't want every seat, at least not yet. That would be proof of a one party system to the dreamers and might bring on action. Better to maintain some rinos in the mix to maintain the charade.

I wrote both of my senators recently regarding firstly the stimulus and secondly government run health care. I was against both and my tone was in no uncertain terms. As you might imagine I received 4 form letters thanking me for my support of the stimulus and the governmental health care proposals. Our representatives are not listening to us. Those in governmental postions that are listening are planning counter measures to our greivances. We are at war with our own government. It's hard to visualize this for some in that the primary tactic of our government is to wear us down, attacking us slowly and steadily on multiple fronts. This while the media repeats that the president said it would get worse before it got better. How convenient. And so we will never encounter a full frontal assault that would lead us to action while we still had the means to defend ourselves. Anybody brave enough to be first? Not yet. Just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard
Why does this suggest a "false flag" again? You know real collapses do happen, and are completely unplanned. I'd say 99.99999% of them are. Just saying, saying everything is a "false flag" is really...really, how do I say, naive...stupid...discrediting. I could go on. Ron Paul did not suggest a "false flag," nor has he ever. Ron Paul is a smart man, I voted for him...but while what he says is probably true, he doesn't mean "the powers that be" as in some secret organization.

I agree, "false flag" is overly used and claimed and threatened, BUT---
all the Natural occurences are spun by the MSM and TPTB to work in the same manner! It really doesn't matter if it is a natural occurence or a man-made one, the press and the governmental response and the populace response will knock all the tumblers into place!!

I think this is what Ron Paul was getting at!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

Not everyone views Ron Paul as a savior. He could for all we know, be in bed with the same people he rails against.

That being said, he has a point about being fearful. It's too bad that no one listens to that point and people start conjuring up all this fear over events that DON'T HAVE TO HAPPEN! The reason they do take place is because people put all their negative energy into making them happen!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

No doubt the news media HAS been approached and Ron has been rejected off hand. We know where the media sympathy lies and it's NOT with the American citizens.

Many seem to think that Palin and Giuliani are part of the problem.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard

Would it be very surprising to see a small nuke device 'accident' in or near NYC or Chicago in the near future?

The next 'accident' will of necessity be humongous. Much more so than the events of 9/11. It will be interesting to see what is in the works and where the blame is attempted to be placed.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by g2
great information. its amazing to notice the rapidity with which awareness is increasing. fear was the final card tptb had to play, and it won't work any longer. the r-complex cannot think beyond hegelian dialectic.

Rapid awareness - yes. I recently heard of the "Hundred Monkey" theory. If there is any validity to it, there may be hope for us yet.

I agree with you that the fear card won't work (not completely or ultimately, anyway), but I believe that we have yet to see even the beginning of what TPTB play as the 'fear card'.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
reply to post by badmedia

Yes, I see. Thanks for the info.

If they want the USA to have value don't we need to produce? And we need the middle class and poor people in the US to do the producing.

W are definitely not the great country were after WWII, those people had more sense, more sense than pure greed as they do now.

Yes - the WWII generation had more sense but the TPTB were working in the background to produce what we see today. TPTB did a good job in dumbing down America and turning out the good little mindless, selfish consumers that we see today.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
Just a thought. But what if job losses begin to stop. Unemployment percentage lowers to say 5%. Housing starts to improve. People are working and the value of their houses improve.

Now, would people still be angry? If so then what about?

I know that might not happen, but regardless, if jobs, housing begin to improve, people have more money. Would anyone worry about this other stuff?

I'm just trying to understand, learn what the problems are.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by Electro38]

Angry about what? How about continuous loss of a long list of freedoms. Example - the federal gov. has no business whether or not people wear seat belts or wear motor cycle helmets, etc, etc. The fed gov has no business dictating to state and local education policies......the list is endless.

How about taxes on nearly everything in human existance? Many of which are hidden and paid to the companies that produce goods as a part of ever increasing merchandise costs? The Constitution is specific in stating there will be no income tax - but hey! guess what!

How about the killing and maiming of our children/soldiers in never ending pointless, illegal wars to say nothing of the indigenous populations of the unfortunate countries that we are occupying to 'save'. Let alone the Billions per day cost of the war. I want my tax money spent on homeless shelters and health care not on bombs!

On and on and on........

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by extr5

Nice Video,

The heat is on. We do have the power, we must keep calling and challenging our representatives.

Well, yeah! BUT we also need a system to immediately replace those that work outside of the interest of the greater good. Two or three elected 'assistant or vice-congressmen' standing in the wings to replace the one if he proves unreliable or proves to have a hidden agenda to boost outside interests and friends may work. It is a lucrative job (part-time BTW). They must prove to us that they deserve to keep it.

To go with that would be a greater awareness and involvment of the citizenry.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monte-Carlo
I have a hard time not understanding why he wasn't elected president !

I'm pretty sure it has a lot to do with America's MSM making him out to be a total wackjob.

I think a better question is: Why don't more people listen to what he's actually saying, instead of believing the obviously twisted and biased American media?

And the answer to that question seems to be so complex that even an ATS thread has trouble handling it.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
I love Ron Paul and I agree he is one of the last few Patriots in the Congress!!

But, making his statements on the Alex Jones show is preaching to the choir, and it is marginalizing the message! Surely a previous presidential candidate, a Dr., and a leading Republican (few of those left) could get some real press time!?!?!

Why doesn't he do press releases, MSM, or hook up with Palin or Giuliani?

The game is not over yet. We have a few people that could alert the masses. People loved Palin for her "folksy" appeal even when they thought she was an idiot! Jesse Ventura was never taken seriously right up until he won the Governor's seat!

Paul, Palin, Ventura, Guiliani could save the Republicans, or join some third party with a Constitutionalist agenda and get the truth to the masses!

I cannot understand how you could put Palin and Guiliani on the same page with Dr. Paul, let alone equate their message for America with his.

Did you forget the rabid response Guiliani gave Dr. Paul during the first Republican debate over the doctor stating the 9-11 Commission's conclusion that US foreign policy created the climate for the 9-11 attacks? Can you ignore the fact that the World Trade Center attacks occurred on Guiliani's watch and that his mismanagement of emergency services communication protocols cost many police and firemen their lives that day? To say that he is a hypocritical opportunist is to roil in the flames of understatement.

As far as Palin's alleged popularity goes, her running from the ethics scandals in Alaska with her tail between her legs is being noticed by those much less gullible than yourself, and the only way that this will not derail her future in politics will be by her complete sell out to TPTB in exchange for a media whitewash of her career.

Dr. Paul, on the other hand, uses reason and historical reference to set his policies and his voting record in congress unerringly reflects this. He is neither a hypocrite nor an opportunist, and his patriotism and reputation has survived despite the MSM blackwashing him as an eccentric nut-job.

Your lumping of these three individuals together is amazing and confounding to me. Your recognition of Jesse Ventura, however, who is not a Republican, as a kindred soul of Dr. Paul's is of course correct.

[edit on 8/4/09 by without_prejudice]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Well, i definitely wouldn't put it past the government to fabricate a crisis. Especially since the government is out of control. America is barely a democracy anymore. It's up to the honest, hard-working, blue-collar americans to put a stop to it. If Americans where truly fed up, then lets see some action. I mean honestly, all it would take is probably no longer than a week to send the message. Can you imagine the impact of a nation-wide strike? The government would come to a screeching stop. But then again, this is only speculation, and the likeliness of a protest of that magnitude is slim to none. The majority of America seems content to live on their knees.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by without_prejudice

Well, you are right of course.

I didn't mean to put Palin or Giuliani in the same "quality" category as Dr. Paul. I was only stating that they were two Republicans that had not totally self-destructed yet, and maybe they could help Paul get some mainstream support.

No matter how good he is, it won't matter unless he gets the support and press that he needs!!

I have even pondered a resurrection of Ross Perot! How would that be for a "fix-everything" ticket?!? Paul + Perot!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by insideNSA

Is Ron Paul the only true American patriot left in Congress? In government?

I love the way Ron Paul got marginalized into a kook by the media during the presidential race. And now look. Everything he said was true!

Sheesh I wish he was our president. Things wouldn't have been all roses because the economy was wrecked before he woudln't took office. But he would have been the only one to get us out of this mess. Instead these stimulus bailouts are like kicking a guy in the head who is already down. They were just payoffs to BOs buddies. DISGUSTING. I can't believe the populace voted this Marxist fraud into office. I mean the signs were all there. What cracks me up is 99% of the black population voted for him solely because he's half black. Well you reap what you sow. Unfortunately we are all reaping it now.

They bail out the banks, the same corrupt guys that got us into this mess. Meanwhile my life saving got cut in half. I am surprised more people aren't outraged about money being taken from them and the banksters are the ones that got bailed out. I am outraged, I don't think people will take this much longer... But what will they do if anything

Autowrench:
I am thinking the same thing, Dr. Paul is the only honest one there....I still have a Ron Paul for President sticker on my back bumper, and it tends to freak out cops. It seems like any American Patriot that listens to a U.S. Congressman is a terrorist and a subversive. I can understand this, but what get me is the Sheeple believe it all. I had a local cop tell me when he saw that bumper sticker thoughts of heavily armed militia came to his mind. I had to keep assuring him I was a peaceful man. That one little memo from Missouri really had an effect!

I too am happy that people are waking up. A few weeks ago, I had my wife to a hospital in another city. There was a man standing out there in the parking lot smoking a cigarette. A hospital guard came over and told him something about it being forbidden to smoke on hospital property. the man, much to my surprise, began to yell at the guard and tell him, "do not step on my Constitution!" I was so happy I almost cried. America is a Land of Freedom, not a Fascist State, and our Public Servants..(look up the word "servant) work for us, they are not our Masters, like many try to be. Time to take back what We the People have given to Congress and the Senate, and begin to take way the Executive Orders that Bush passed and Obama kept. Wake up the Sheeple, it is your duty to do so. Love and Light to All.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The way I see it...?

If this was true, it would not be allowed to leak. Ron Paul would be killed.

And if its false? It will be displayed everywhere. TPTB will want this all over the country. Fear mongering in warfare is nothing new.

If there was some way to track his proposal, and find out why, where or how he got his information, THEN I might be willing to give a doubt benefit. Untill then?

Healthy skepticisim.

-Ze'Jesta

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus
ron paul is an isolationist curmudgeon with some out there views that he expresses to speak directly to that which people fear.

You think he'd really be different?
You think the world would be safer with a loose cannon like Paul running the USA?

He's a fringe crank who uses exactly the same tactics that he warns you about. lol

You my friend are a total idiot!!! Where the hell do You get all of Your knowledge from the MSM? I think You need to turn off the TV for a year or two and do some research then come back here and post Your opinion. As of now You have no opinion because all You enspouse is the opinions the elite want You to have.....

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

This is why Obama kept him in place.

They know that we know...and they have plans.

Starred & Flagged!

[edit on 31-7-2009 by burntheships]

A greater reason the illegal alien kept him, is that he is a relative, as is the Bush family. I suspect Nephilim, but I can't prove it. We shall all see soon enough.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by CSquared288
I feel like there aren't many replies because people aren't really surprised at this assertion. There's not much more to talk about on the subject, i guess.

More like, because Ron Paul's full of crap. "TPTB" are building a cult of personality around him, but he's down with the Illuminati.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join