It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman Paul: Millions Of Americans Have Had Enough (False flag event probably in the works)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I was just thinking. If the world is run by bankers, which I believe it could very well be, then bankers would need to have a prosperous middle class. Wouldn't it also be in their best interest to eliminate poverty as well?

How can bankers profit from a country where the middle class is disappearing and there are more poor? How can they profit from a country that is enslaved?

If we are indeed enslaved, poor or immersed in debt then production would go down and the dollar would go down?

Bankers need us to thrive if they want to keep making money from us. (I think)

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
Just a thought. But what if job losses begin to stop. Unemployment percentage lowers to say 5%. Housing starts to improve. People are working and the value of their houses improve.

I'm not going to go into all of the problems, because frankly it's exhausting. If you want to know what people of this site are generally talking about, search the following on ATS and come to your own conclusions:

NWO, Bilderberg Group, 9/11, economy, Iran, stimulus plan, unemployment, false flag event, Kissinger, Rockefeller, Rothchild, China, and on and on. Start there.

Now, would people still be angry? If so then what about?

First, people will always find something to be angry about. But, sometimes that's a good thing since it keeps people thinking and living with their eyes and ears open.

Second, given the current status of things, anger is probably a very gentle word to describe people's feelings.

Third, you don't have to be "angry" to want and/or see the need for change.....you just have to be breathing.

I know that might not happen, but regardless, if jobs, housing begin to improve, people have more money. Would anyone worry about this other stuff?

Well, I can make a trillion US dollars, but if the US dollar tanks all I'll really have is hard-earned kindling.

Money is not the end-all be-all lifeline. You need people willing to accept your money for it to be worth anything. If there were no stores, no banks, etc., and we went back to the age of bartering, what would your money get you then?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badgered1
Let's not rely on another 911 commission for the answers.

Indeed !

Firefighters tell the truth, politicians telling lies

Here we are almost 8 years later, and ppl still believe the parasitic
pathetic politicians instead of firefighter who risk their lives to save us
for a LOT less pay.

Go to google video and Watch "press for truth" it is hard to ignore
the overwhelming evidence in that film.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I think something that could be effective would be to have a massive strike. No one go to work, shut everything down for a day or two. The gov. would not like that at all.

But then, we just might make things worse, and how many people do you think would participate?

Although impractical on a large scale, it is one thing that would get the gov't to take notice. However, everyone would have to refuse to go to work AND refuse to get paid. That's the only way to put a dent in the income taxes that the gov't gets.

And sadly, one day wouldn't really cut it.

Further, it would be difficult to get people to participate since there are way too many people in need of a job (these people rioting wouldn't help because they aren't currently paying income taxes) and those that refused to go to work would most likely fear losing their job to one of the many unemployed.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
You know...the other thing that has been going through my head is that people like Ron Paul and some other congrees members are very savvy and effective politicians. They are truly the last bastion of controlling the government and getting the word out to people who will listen

But then it dawned on me.

Yesterday exercise Vibrant Response started. Running from July 31st through August 14th.

And guess who just left for a month off going back to their homes.

Congress.

So now for the month of August there are no Ron Pauls or anyone else on the job.

Its all Executive Office and orders in control.

I dont know, it just filled me with a little bit of dread. For some reason I thought the congressional recess wasnt for another week or two and forgot it lasted a whole month.

The best time to kick off a false flag that results in a martial law situation, would be when all the politicians are stuck in their home states and unable to convene for a session to question and possibly stop the situation.
There are provisions and plans in place to get congress to work and through DC when there is ANY kind of emergency when congress is in session, but all bets are off when they are in recess.

I dont want to be one of those guys that freaks out at every little thing and hits the panic button. I certainly haven't yet.

But unfortunately the type of person I am both personally and professionally....all possibilities are on the table until proven otherwise.

Remember that the Patriot Act was passed when the Senate offices were closed and all of congress was scared of Anthrax and didnt even have time to read that shredding of the constitution.

Uhg...I think I need a drink....is 10:30 am too early?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by XKrossX

Uhg...I think I need a drink....is 10:30 am too early?

Nope -- it's 5:48 PM in Cairo, so you're good.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I think the false flag will probably be the H1N1 flu vaccination. It has mercury and lots of other nasty goodies in it.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
If there is a false-flag, which the swine flu its self could be a false flag???......otherwise... "dirty-bomb" or bio-chemical missles will hit california probably L.A. and be blamed on a power of asia or the middle east....

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Well, some are speculating that, although I think it's more likely the vaccine that will be the attack.

It could be a binary attack...the flu is the precursor, and the vaccine is the second part that when combined, creates a deadly disease. These eugenicists are really messed up, only they could dream of such evils.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627

I think something that could be effective would be to have a massive strike. No one go to work, shut everything down for a day or two. The gov. would not like that at all.

But then, we just might make things worse, and how many people do you think would participate?

Although impractical on a large scale, it is one thing that would get the gov't to take notice. However, everyone would have to refuse to go to work AND refuse to get paid. That's the only way to put a dent in the income taxes that the gov't gets.

And sadly, one day wouldn't really cut it.

Further, it would be difficult to get people to participate since there are way too many people in need of a job (these people rioting wouldn't help because they aren't currently paying income taxes) and those that refused to go to work would most likely fear losing their job to one of the many unemployed.

ive said the same for years.... the worst part would be only those who actually participate (most likely a small group) would simply be fired and everyone else would still go to work but this of course would involve the managers and employers.... maybe not neccesarily the owner...

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Yes it seems like something will be going down fairly soon.

The food bill passed the house and will probably pass the Senate so that gives the government control of the food supply. Cap and trade is about bankrupting American industry, not that we have much left. The stimulus was about trashing the US dollar on the international market and wiping out the baby boomers life savings. It double the money supply in three months and with fractional banking allowing 97 dollars of credit to be created for ever $3 dollars of new t-bills a bank holds we will be lucky if an Obama dollar is worth a Bush dime. And then there is gun regs in the wind and the Swine flu for this fall.

Seems like some of the voters actually have a clue.

Screaming constituents, protesters dragged out by the cops, congressmen fearful for their safety — welcome to the new town-hall-style meeting, the once-staid forum that is rapidly turning into a house of horrors for members of Congress.

On the eve of the August recess, members are reporting meetings that have gone terribly awry, marked by angry, sign-carrying mobs and disruptive behavior. In at least one case, a congressman has stopped holding town hall events because the situation has spiraled so far out of control. Source

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Lhuhikwdwoo

I do question Paul's intentions myself. First, given the seeming requirement that one be under blackmail to TPTB to see any political progress, lightly at the county level, and then more so the higher you get, I wonder what he is being blackmailed to do.

Anyone else notice how he folded his tent and went home a day or two AFTER last year's Bilderberger meeting? When I talked to one of the Granny Warriors who was supporting him, I found she had turned against him for being "two faced" but she wasn't very specific. Also notice anyone with a "Ron Paul" bumper sticker is considered a "home grown terrorist" He could have been a way to separate out the more dangerous republicans. Those who want to back a mainstream candidate but with a third party pro-Constitution outlook.

Still he seems to be the best of a miserable lot of bad apples. At least he is not a lawyer.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Good find on that article. It sucks to see this though, because it supports the case of the people being pissed and the politicians being scared. More and more the politicians will keep themselves in the bubble to protect themselves and further alienate the common citizen.

People will become more upset and more desperate. I am not really worried about anger. Anger is controllable and able to be focused by most individuals. We are at the anger stage now for the most part but people are still trying to act in a civil manner.

But desperation is a whole other animal. It is a root base, primal feeling. It is uncontrollable because it is often rooted in the basic needs. Hunger, thirst, and exposure to the elements. Most of us here truly dont understand how much the mind can change when you are so hungry it hurts. Or so cold you just want to die.

I know for me over the past year my margin of comfort has been eroding seriously. And it is truly frightening to look at the horizon and already see no positive plan or change coming. Even if it maintained at this point, it would be extremely hard. But all indicators show a continued decline in my margin of comfort.

And I am in a "safe" bubble with a "good" job outside of Washington DC.

I can only imagine how tight it must be getting for everyone outside my little bubble.

I guess I ought to just make my sig now....
Sheesh....I need a drink.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

What can anyone do with a raped and spent USA? Wouldn't it be in everyone's best interests to not screw over the middle class/poor, the people who buy things here and pay taxes?

Her are quotes directly from those who are doing it

"Isn't the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn't it our responsibility to bring that about?" Maurice Strong

In Sept. 14, 1994 David Rockefeller, speaking at the UN Business Council,. "This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long - We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."

the 2002 Rockefeller autobiography “Memoirs” where on page 405," Mr. Rockefeller writes: “For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents... to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as “internationalists and of conspiring with others around the world ... If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”

David Rockefeller praised the major media for their complicity in helping to facilitate the globalist agenda by saying, "We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. . . . It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

And Obama's Chief Science Advisor John Holden Co authored a book Ecoscience with these quotes

Indeed, it has been concluded that compulsory population-control laws, even including laws requiring compulsory abortion, could be sustained under the existing Constitution if the population crisis became sufficiently severe to endanger the society.

....Adding a sterilant to drinking water or staple foods is a suggestion that seems to horrify people more than most proposals for involuntary fertility control. Indeed, this would pose some very difficult political, legal, and social questions, to say nothing of the technical problems. No such sterilant exists today, nor does one appear to be under development. To be acceptable, such a substance would have to meet some rather stiff requirements: it must be uniformly effective, despite widely varying doses received by individuals, and despite varying degrees of fertility and sensitivity among individuals; it must be free of dangerous or unpleasant side effects; and it must have no effect on members of the opposite sex, children, old people, pets, or livestock.

The Brave New World has far fewer People all worshiping at the feet of the ellite. I figure that is why Maurice Strong has a Religious retreat with representatives from all major Religions, they are to come up with the “new” religion used to control the serfs - Gaia perhaps?

Absolute power corrupts absolutely and these are power mad very wealthy individuals who look a upon the rest of us as less than animals. I have met some of them and they scare the @#@ out of me.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

Too many chickens and not enough roosters.

Dont worry though, when the abuse is in your face it tends to change things quickly.

Just buy your guns, ammo, food, water and silver and then stand by.

Its the best advice I can give.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by XKrossX

With luck it is a wake-up call to Congressmen.

I hope people will do something constructive. Like contact the Rebooblican party (local) tell them they are upset with the DemiRats and will support a candidate who SUPPORTS less government. less Big Money lobbying, the Constitution, repeals stupid laws and Passes the READ the BILL act. And I mean really support BUT the candidate WILL be responsive to the voters and not big money lobbyists.

Make it clear you are a DemiRat or Third party but the ReBooblican party better get off their duff and support the Constitution for the next 18 months in exchange for your support.

For tax payers a protest move is to go John Galt. (Hint Withholding can be changed increased for the wage slaves just be ready to pay more on April 15 2010 - DO NOT SPEND THE EXTRA CASH)

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

DUH!!! They want us to do something stupid so they can verify their concerns to the local LEOS that we are dangerous terrorists. But sadly we will wait for them to make the first move which will prove to be to late for us.

Sun Zu Philosophy of War, make them , make the first move, and if you have to fight you have already lost the war. Not to mention the whole divide and conquer.
As I have said contless times before, We are in a virtual world here, we do not know each other, when the net goes down we have no contact with each other, thus we are on our own and ineffectual.

I live in Winnemucca NV. And I know absolutely no one.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
ron paul is an isolationist curmudgeon with some out there views that he expresses to speak directly to that which people fear.

You think he'd really be different?
You think the world would be safer with a loose cannon like Paul running the USA?

He's a fringe crank who uses exactly the same tactics that he warns you about. lol

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

If there were no stores, no banks, etc., and we went back to the age of bartering, what would your money get you then?

Who said we aren't going back to the barter system? As jobs are lost and money becomes tighter I am finding a lot more evidence of barter especially in rural areas where carpenters and other tradesmen trade farmers for food.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Of course we know at this point that this, like past administrations, wants to use crises to further their agenda. In fact they make no bones about it.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

So this begs the question: If you see crises as opportunities, as the Chinese word for crisis suggests, then why wait around for one to happen by chance? Why not create the crisis that will allow you to accomplish your goals? This is just what we saw on 911, and unfortunately, I think that the next episode will be an order of magnitude greater. Too many people are waking up to the truth, desperate measures are called for. I truly hope you are prepared.

edit for sp

[edit on 2-8-2009 by resistor]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join