It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman Paul: Millions Of Americans Have Had Enough (False flag event probably in the works)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
In a world like today we must remember that the citizens are like ants. One or two of us will get squashed but the whole colony can strip a bull clean. But how will we come together, who will be our figure head that speaks on behalf of us. Who will be the person that the powers that be will make an example of, who has the moxy to stand out front and be whipped and say sir I will not budge. Who is it that all of us can get behind, who can lead our rag tag gang of thousands of citizens on this rock called earth. Almost every country is going through the same thing as us. Some of us don’t want a one world government; I don’t want a corrupted one world government. So what do you say, the world can over throw all of its leaders so they may never come back again. Removing them from this country was tried once before and they returned while we looked away, when they said look in this sleeve and see nothing they brought out a war from the other sleeve. We must remove them from all countries before we are safe and I think that all here know this.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

Excellent Post LostNemisis. We need a leader, I echo that sentiment!
Who will be our leader?

[edit on 31-7-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Wow, Bill Maher just mentioned Ron Paul and the Audit the fed bill, and then he mentioned what Spitzer said as well. They are actually talking about it.

Although there is this British Harvard professor spewing a bunch of crap in defense of the fed.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I would take the time to read this.

After all, I think i may have something to do with you country.

www.scribd.com...

Eye of Eagle

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
First of all, the swine flu statistics I have seen do not make this disease any more deadly than a regular flu season flu virus.

Second, for those of you preaching insurrection, I suggest you come up with a better idea if you are planning on destroying the old one.

Third, there are apparently actions taking place to hold those accountable for their misdeeds in creating this financial fiasco.

Don't know how you would audit the Fed. The reason the Fed works is because it is not part of the government. The Fed was created because Congress could not manage money. Take a look at California for example. The congress there can't even come up with a budget on time. How you gonna trust them with economics? They don't have a clue. When you talk about getting rid of the Fed, I find that concept to be vapid and showing a lack of education in economics. We floated the currency away from the gold standard for good reasons. Did you think we did it without forethought or substantial economic good sense? Money, and even gold, is only worth what people are willing to do to earn it. The international exchange markets establish the values of currencies daily, depending on economic conditions and market values. A fluid system is designed to be flexible, adding to applicability and capability. It has served us well at this dangerous time, allowing us to move our currencies to China and establish a more level playing field worldwide. In effect, an international balancing act is in play, with US going down and China going up. The waves of the currency sea are establishing a more modern and temperate world. Look forward to better times.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by Jim Scott]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

Actually, that is the reason gold and silver are mentioned in the constitution. Research up on the Continental Dollar. What they fed is doing is the same thing that happened with the Continental Dollar.

If the fed is so great, then why do things keep getting worse. You talk about so called better times, but history has shown that the long time goes on, the worse it gets.

In the 60's a man could work at a factory and support his entire family comfortably. These days, it takes 2 parents working the same jobs, and they barely make it by. The price of a car goes for less than $2000, to $20000-$30000. And the only ones to blame are the fed.

Tell me, why do they get to loan the money out? The newly created money they loan out gets it's value from the existing currency, so what allows them to charge interest on it?

So you are defending a system that loans out money it gets from the existing wealth of the people, lowering their purchasing power, of which is loans out with interest, when the interest money itself is never created, and the debt is impossible to pay off.

How can you support a debt based system? It's not based on capital, it's not even capitalism. A man in debt is but a slave, and the entire system is economic slavery.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I'm not say'n this is a false flag. I'm just say'n...

"Dire shortage at UN food agency"
news.bbc.com

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Remember a few onhs ago, was it abc or nbc news anchor said, conspiracy theorists are mentally ill?? Well, ide ink otherwise..not informing the public of whats going on, intentionally to favor politicians, is selfish and murder....i question YUOR mentallity abc news

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
The Fed was created because Congress could not manage money

And guess what, THEY STILL CANT! The economy is proof of that

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by visitor-mc

check out this little song about the FED:

www.truthaboutmoney.org...

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

The idea of civil disobedience is definitely one that TPTB are getting ready for. All over the world, and indeed in the USA, there have been recent military operations going on to prepare for "civil unrest". Hit up youtube and search for Martial Law. I've seen so many but yet I can't find them when searching for the keyword "MLE" which is what I remember them being on-the absence of them are odd seeing as just two nights ago I watched several.

IIRC they were called Military Level Exercises and they were going on in the Land Down Under, the US with backing by FEMA. Here's a link to the aus exercises

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Good insight as always from Dr.Paul,I think this up coming mid-term election cycle both parties will be doing their damnedest to get rid of him.Expect him to be sorely tested this time around.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by zandz

What you mean is NLE.

ATS has several threads going about this. Check 'em out

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

Originally posted by Electro38
Why would this happen? I mean what i happening in the US that is so bad?

I'm missing something. But really would like to know why all of this horrible stuff will happen when the market is going back up, housing is starting to turn around, or at least not get worse, job losses are slowing.

Is it the dollar? Or China?

The market isn't actually going up. It's just that so much new money has been introduced, that prices by default go up(inflation).

Like if tomorrow you doubled the amount of money, then the prices of things would also double.

You gotta look at purchasing power, rather than $$$ amounts. If you start making twice as much money, but then everything you buy costs twice as much, it's not really a raise. Even though you make more in $$$ amounts, your purchasing power is the same.

Likewise, this is also how they steal money from your pocket without you realizing it. If they add all that money, and you didn't get a raise(I haven't lately), then the prices go up and you lost your purchasing power. But they didn't touch the dollar amount of your income and such.

--------------------------------------To the rest of the topic:

People are waking up. I had a meeting with my CEO last week and at the end as we were leaving/saying goodbye, I said - what do you think about the economy. And all he replied with was "FIAT". I think it kind of opened his eyes recently with whats been going on, and I was telling him to get ready for the market crash about a year before it happened and why.

if you want to know what the problem is and why everyone is so apprehensive, its becuz hte world is run by bankers who own the media and other big corporations. they control the flow of information to you. they meet at conferences which occur outside the government of their respective countries. bildeberg etc. these things are happening they are real. why is dutch royalty meeting with your president/his advisors and heads of industry/bankers to discuss how to run the world, when you are supposed to be telling your governments how to run the world. they dont listen to you. they decide whats going to happen to you in secret behind closed doors, and its not ever reported in the media that these conferences even occur.

read jim marrs - rule by secrecy to understand the truth. (from amazon.com); also read william bramley - gods of eden... there's some interesting info about how the banking sector/money really works. is money enslaving you? do you really understand how the economy and banking works? if you havent read either of these books, you probably dont. at least it could open your eyes to a new perspective; and even if you choose not to believe it, they're still a really interesting and compelling read, i found.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Ron paul is actually saying that the powers that be are running so scared now, that another generated crisis (Maybe false flag) is in the works....

That's not what he said, and it's unhelpful to put words into Ron's mouth like this.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
The Fed was created because Congress could not manage money

And guess what, THEY STILL CANT! The economy is proof of that

Right. We kinda forget this. People run around talking about how terrible it is that the Fed is private rather than public. Without looking at the original reasoning behind privatisation: the political vested interest in low interest rates in the short term, and lack of long-term thinking wrt fiscal/financial policies.

Having said that, I'm no big fan of the Fed's structure. But it's worth throwing in different angles to the debate.

Maybe some economics geek could do a post sometime on the original reasoning behind making the Fed private (or the Bank of England or whoever).

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
/reply to post by Ignorance Denied

I have been scratching my head over the entire Gates fiasco for the last few days. Paul's statement about exploiting events as they pop up seems to fit the bill. I've been following the storey more and more: Watching how the MSM is going out of thier way to try and find SOMEONE who can be put on prime time as a frothing racist.

Cops were racist, nope.
9/11 caller was racist, nope.
Gates IS racist, don't go there 'nothing to see here, move along'

I really get the feeling that this was supposed to be a riotable event, unfortuneatly people didn't buy it. Now TPTB have to go back to the playbook and see what's the next move.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by [davinci]]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
Ron Paul needs to go mainstream with this. Him being involved with Alex Jones just makes him look senile and completely out of his mind.

Do you consider Ron Paul to be associated with CNN? I'd bet Ron Paul has been on CNN more than on the Alex Jones show. I'm not seeing the association. The so-called Alex Jones association is made up for discrediting him. When Fox News interviewed Alex Jones did that make them a nutball organization unworthy of any attention? Of course not! That would be a ridiculous line of thinking. People who are "too good for Alex Jones" are simply arrogant jerks. I don't like Alex Jones personally but I wouldn't decline to be interviewed just because other people ignorantly and assume he is crazy because "well he just is crazy because I said so".

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Greider.. added :that the Fed was 'the crucial anomaly at the very core of representative democracy, an uncomfortable contradiction with the civic mythology of self-government".

Wright Patman, the longtime texas congessman who headed the House Banking and Currency Committee stated, "In the United States today, we have in effect two governments. We have the duly constituted government. then we have an independent, uncontrolled and un-coordinated government in the Federal Reserve System, operating hte money powers which are reserved to Congress by the Constitution."

In 1913, Congressman Charles Lindbergh Sr warned that creation of the Fed 'established the most gigantic trust on Earth. When the President signs this act, the invisible government by the money power... will be legitimized. The new law will create inflation whenever the trusts want inflation."

Representative Louis McFadden, a successor to Glass as chairman of the Banking and Currency COmmittee stated "When the Federal Reserve Act was passed, the people of these United States did not percieve that a world banking system was being set up here - a super state controlled by international bankers and international industrialists acting together to enslave the world for their own pleasure. Every effort has been made by the Fed to conceal its powers but the truth is - the Fed has usurped the government."

P. 386, Jim Marrs, Alien Agenda

Greider emphasized the unequal distribution of the wealth of America's families as reported in a study by the Federal Reserve Board: 54 percent of the total net financial assets were held by the two percent of families ...86 percent by the top 10 percent. 55 percent of the families in the sample had 0 or negative net worth"

I.e. most ordinary people are in debt and have no real assets.. (same source)

"There are many forces at work in US society, but the most powerful by far are the interlocking directorates of the major banks, corporations, and insurance companies with the backing of the leaders of the military."
he goes into more detail as to who they all are in 'rule by secrecy'... a very detailed and obviously well researched look at the links they all have with each other.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222

if you want to know what the problem is and why everyone is so apprehensive, its becuz hte world is run by bankers who own the media and other big corporations. they control the flow of information to you. they meet at conferences which occur outside the government of their respective countries. bildeberg etc. these things are happening they are real. why is dutch royalty meeting with your president/his advisors and heads of industry/bankers to discuss how to run the world, when you are supposed to be telling your governments how to run the world. they dont listen to you. they decide whats going to happen to you in secret behind closed doors, and its not ever reported in the media that these conferences even occur.

read jim marrs - rule by secrecy to understand the truth. (from amazon.com); also read william bramley - gods of eden... there's some interesting info about how the banking sector/money really works. is money enslaving you? do you really understand how the economy and banking works? if you havent read either of these books, you probably dont. at least it could open your eyes to a new perspective; and even if you choose not to believe it, they're still a really interesting and compelling read, i found.

Ok, I see now. Thanks for the info. I did know about those things, but I wasn't sure this is what people were talking about here.

Maybe we can all go to Somalia or another country where there is no government, maybe Afghanistan. But then there are those tribal warlords there...

What is everyone proposing the solution could be? Everyone go nuts, riot, revolt? I don't think that would work.

We have to get one of us on the inside (of the Fed/Banking) and hope once he/she is there they don't get corrupted with wealth and forget about us.

I think something that could be effective would be to have a massive strike. No one go to work, shut everything down for a day or two. The gov. would not like that at all.

But then, we just might make things worse, and how many people do you think would participate?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join