It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman Paul: Millions Of Americans Have Had Enough (False flag event probably in the works)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The main stream media reminds me of Baghdad Bob for some reason.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I love Ron Paul and I agree he is one of the last few Patriots in the Congress!!

But, making his statements on the Alex Jones show is preaching to the choir, and it is marginalizing the message! Surely a previous presidential candidate, a Dr., and a leading Republican (few of those left) could get some real press time!?!?!

Why doesn't he do press releases, MSM, or hook up with Palin or Giuliani?

The game is not over yet. We have a few people that could alert the masses. People loved Palin for her "folksy" appeal even when they thought she was an idiot! Jesse Ventura was never taken seriously right up until he won the Governor's seat!

Paul, Palin, Ventura, Guiliani could save the Republicans, or join some third party with a Constitutionalist agenda and get the truth to the masses!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I still think that if you learn to remove all your own FEARS then whatever TPTB throw our way won't matter at all.
If your not fearful then they lose power.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badgered1
It almost goes without saying, but if there is any sort of large catastrophe/event, please, PLEASE everyone do your best to save every single piece of footage you see. You know how quickly "errors" can be removed from archives and online. Buy a stack of DVDs to burn.

Let's not rely on another 911 commission for the answers.

Great idea! How can we go about doing this? I'm not too privy at how to get screen captures and whatnot. What if it's something we're watching on the TV? can that be recorded somehow?

Anyway, a lot of people have the feeling something is in the works. Maybe it's just me? It's been too....quiet. You know what I mean. Like a calm before the storm. And yes, people are getting very, very impatient and are full of discontent.

I mean, how much longer can we let this war that is draining us of money in such a time where we NEED THE MONEY. How many more people have to become homeless and lose their jobs and businesses? The government is fully aware that we can only put up with this for so long before we demand a complete 180 on the way we run things. But I think they are going to wait until the very last minute when everyone is completely beaten, broken, and worn out mentally before they unleash something drastic on us that will definitely utterly crush us.

Look at how effective 9/11 was. Everyone felt some pretty nast psychological side effects from it and the country has been in a downward spiral ever since. Imagine what another catastrophe would do. We are strong people in the long term, but in the short? Not so much. We fall apart at the seams. I think this time it will be much harder to pick up the pieces given the state we are already in.

And they know that.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
A third party could be the ticket but many candidates are owned and would not be true leaders. I am cautiously optimistic that people are finally waking up now. Frankly, I did not think that we Americans would because we have been comfortable and bought the lies, but that does seem to be changing. Ron Paul is my choice - he has spoken out when others would not - he is is own person, I believe that.

I now hope people will not be afraid - to cave at this point would be a tragedy. We are the only hope the future ones have and we must buck up and continue this effort. I do not think they will ultimately force the issue with out and out warfare against us, since they are truly afraid of just one thing - the people - So, don't quit-

When things go wrong as they sometimes will
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill
When the funds are low and the debts are high
And when you want to smile but you have to sigh
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don't you quit

Life is queer with its twists and turns
As everyone of us sometimes learns
And many a failure turns about,
When he might have won had he stuck it out
Don't give up though the pace seems slow
You may succeed with another blow.

Success is failure turned inside out.
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt.
And you never can tell how close you are.
It may be near when it seems so far.
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit.
It's when things seem worse,
that you must not quit.

(unknown author)

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
Ron Paul needs to go mainstream with this. Him being involved with Alex Jones just makes him look senile and completely out of his mind.

I've always thought that R.P. was a straw man who was active in deconstructing conspiracies that were in danger of going ' mainstream '.

Maybe I'm just too harsh... he seems like such a sweet old guy.

He certainly knows what an association with A.Jones means...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

Very cool video, And I have to say your avatar is the coolest I have seen on here, that is so bad a$$. I just sat here watching your avatar its awesome. Right on lol

DK

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by carla1956
My son is a gunsmith and works in a gunshop here in TX. Week before last the feds audited his shop. When I asked him if any other shops were audited, he told me that every gunshop in TX was with the reason given that they wanted to trace what was going into Mexico.

As we learn more and more about this corrupt gov't and that groups like ACORN will be involved in life and death decisions for us in the proposed HR 3200, I am convinced that the administration will create a crisis or event with the result being that they will attempt to disarm us.

Attempt,that is the operative word in that sentance. They will attempt!! They will also fail...miserably!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Why would this happen? I mean what i happening in the US that is so bad?

I'm missing something. But really would like to know why all of this horrible stuff will happen when the market is going back up, housing is starting to turn around, or at least not get worse, job losses are slowing.

Is it the dollar? Or China?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
It is somewhat nice to see that the eyes of more and more Americans are being opened. We've been conditioned to believe that we have a "choice" of political parties so that we bicker back and forth about the "issues" when really the 2 parties are the same. When someone like Ron Paul tries to open our eyes to reality a little more, he gets labelled a kook by both parties. Did anyone notice any "change" yet? No, we're currenty in Bush's 3rd term.

Now, just like Bush before him, Obama has probably received some intelligence about an upcoming spectaular attack on mainland America. He will make sure to open the door a little wider to let this attack happen and then there will be many more "Patriot Act" type laws taking us the final few steps into losing all of our freedoms.

The main problem that they will face is that more of us have awoken and are prepared. We have supplies and survival training and a map in our heads of where we will go...and we are armed. We're not just going to bend over when they tell us to.

Ignorance Denied - nice background!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38

I'm missing something. But really would like to know why all of this horrible stuff will happen when the market is going back up, housing is starting to turn around, or at least not get worse, job losses are slowing.

The market isn't actually going up. It's just that so much new money has been introduced, that prices by default go up(inflation).

Like if tomorrow you doubled the amount of money, then the prices of things would also double.

You gotta look at purchasing power, rather than $$$ amounts. If you start making twice as much money, but then everything you buy costs twice as much, it's not really a raise. Even though you make more in $$$ amounts, your purchasing power is the same.

Likewise, this is also how they steal money from your pocket without you realizing it. If they add all that money, and you didn't get a raise(I haven't lately), then the prices go up and you lost your purchasing power. But they didn't touch the dollar amount of your income and such.

--------------------------------------To the rest of the topic:

People are waking up. I had a meeting with my CEO last week and at the end as we were leaving/saying goodbye, I said - what do you think about the economy. And all he replied with was "FIAT". I think it kind of opened his eyes recently with whats been going on, and I was telling him to get ready for the market crash about a year before it happened and why.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I do question Paul's intentions myself. First, given the seeming requirement that one be under blackmail to TPTB to see any political progress, lightly at the county level, and then more so the higher you get, I wonder what he is being blackmailed to do.

Second I look back at how the '08 election turned out, and I see that he did and said what was necessary to get a huge, if discounted by the media, swell of support. That support was then made to look like nutjobs by no single identifiable person or group, A lot of the focus and attention that might have gone into giving 10% + of the vote to a third party candidate, or punishing the existing members of the houses for the october bailout instead went into first a wasted attempt at getting him as the republican candidate.

Third, outside the audit the fed measure, the majority of what he has done has lead some into thinking that by supporting him, the one white sheep in Congress, things can improve, thus giving a lot of their attention and energy to doing just that and neglecting other things that they can do or promote.

All that being said, I can hope I am wrong about him being under blackmail, and that he stands a chance of forming the core of a better government in the years to come, but in case those hopes are false, getting ready to be able to form groups to bypass the government monopoly on certain services would be a better use of the attention and focus Paul is currently making himself the center of.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
And this is exactly why I'm going to download, record, and copy paste all of the evidence I can and I suggest you do the same. That way, if/when we do have this little false flag event, we can shove all the proof in their faces and make them choke on it. Star and flag, awesome post.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

The market isn't actually going up. It's just that so much new money has been introduced, that prices by default go up(inflation).

Like if tomorrow you doubled the amount of money, then the prices of things would also double.

You gotta look at purchasing power, rather than $$$ amounts. If you start making twice as much money, but then everything you buy costs twice as much, it's not really a raise. Even though you make more in $$$ amounts, your purchasing power is the same.

Likewise, this is also how they steal money from your pocket without you realizing it. If they add all that money, and you didn't get a raise(I haven't lately), then the prices go up and you lost your purchasing power. But they didn't touch the dollar amount of your income and such.

So why are they doing this? Wouldn't they end up screwing themselves in the end?

What can anyone do with a raped and spent USA? Wouldn't it be in everyone's best interests to not screw over the middle class/poor, the people who buy things here and pay taxes?

[edit on 31-7-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
good post for all to watch. thanks s&f.
its nice to see some of our concerns are being taken seriously!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

So why are they doing this? Wouldn't they end up screwing themselves in the end?

What can anyone do with a raped and spent USA? Wouldn't it be in everyone's best interests to not screw over the middle class/poor, the people who buy things here and pay taxes?

I don't really think the USA is raped OR spent. We are sitting on huge oil reserves, we have phenomenal natural resources and a hell of a lot of farmland.

The problem is the people. You, and me. The ones that don't want to blindly follow direction. The ones that are tired of the waste, fraud and abuse. The ones that are trying to think for themselves.

We stand in the way utopia.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
two words:

Alien Invasion.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Well, you have to realize that because they also give out the money that is created, they are able to distribute the wealth in the areas and such they want.

They call it 'trickle down economics", but what they don't mention is who is controlling the water pipes, and who it trickles down to. If you play ball, then it might trickle your way. If you don't, then it doesn't.

Money itself has no real value. It gets it's value off the labor/production and such of the people, and the fact that people accept it's value. So those basic things stay and so forth. It's just a constant leech of resources basically. It's why the rich get richer, and the poor get poorer. It's a constant funneling of wealth from the poor who do all the labor and things of value to the rich.

It's basically economic slavery.

There are many other factors involved too. How they inflate it. They don't' announce it's inflated, so it takes some time for the market to adjust in prices, and then those rise in prices are blamed on other things and so forth.

They issue the money as a loan, and they charge interest. But they never actually create the interest money itself, so it is impossible to get out of debt overall because there isn't enough money to pay it all back. Even if they collected every dollar in the world, it wouldn't pay it all back. Because it's by design to keep people in debt and enslaved.

Check out the link in my sig about I want the world plus 5%. It's all about this stuff.

They call this "capitalism" but it's not that at all. It's not based on capital, it's based on debt. Debt(slavery) based monetary system. And those who the debt is owed to, don't even actually contribute to the value of things, they are like economic vampires.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
There's really no need for a "false flag" event to take place.

"They" already have the 1-2 punch ready to roll this fall.

Dollar collapse and swine flu.

Originally posted by Eye of Horus
I still think that if you learn to remove all your own FEARS then whatever TPTB throw our way won't matter at all.
If your not fearful then they lose power.

Very true.

Don't Fear, Don't Hate.

LOVE.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen

I don't really think the USA is raped OR spent. We are sitting on huge oil reserves, we have phenomenal natural resources and a hell of a lot of farmland.

The problem is the people. You, and me. The ones that don't want to blindly follow direction. The ones that are tired of the waste, fraud and abuse. The ones that are trying to think for themselves.

We stand in the way utopia.

I read that our equity, or value exceeds our debt? If that's true, wow, we must have a lot going for us. Is that why China loans us money?

Everyone wants to work, they want jobs. I really don't understand what's happening. As long as the value of my house goes back up, that's what I understand.

House values have to go back up, level out and people have to get jobs. If that does happen then what is so bad?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join