It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of UFOs Nearly Colliding

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
A youtube user who just subscribed to my channel has uploaded a video of two UFOs nearly colliding on film. The video appears to be genuine to me. I think it would be quite a feat to get her child that worked up over a hoax. So, have a look for yourself.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it.

Note to Mods and Management: Sometimes, only a few words are required to convey a point. I'm serious, check it out.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
whoa.
I'd like the acceleration explained to me. at first they both look like satellites, but then the lower left one accelerates and the other one doesn't move at the same time, so it doesn't erally scream camera movement to me. plus the one they follow till the end seems to leave some sort of a trail. it also seems to accelerate on a dime.
cool vid.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it.

Note to Mods and Management: Sometimes, only a few words are required to convey a point. I'm serious, check it out.

What's wrong? This vid seems legit?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Its two fighter jets doing exercises probably. They are flying so high you can't hear them.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

Are you directing that to me or the voices in your head?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
whoa.
I'd like the acceleration explained to me. at first they both look like satellites, but then the lower left one accelerates and the other one doesn't move at the same time, so it doesn't erally scream camera movement to me. plus the one they follow till the end seems to leave some sort of a trail. it also seems to accelerate on a dime.
cool vid.

I've watched that a few times now.

I don't think it's accelerating. I think it's the zooming in & then out that's making it look like that.

I think the trail from the "top" object is a video effect.

I wonder why they just happen to start filming outside, over the house, when they do...i.e. just in time to catch the "UFO's" almost colliding.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60
I wonder why they just happen to start filming outside, over the house, when they do...i.e. just in time to catch the "UFO's" almost colliding.

What makes you think they didn't see it and then go inside and get their video camera.... I know I would. That's hardly "evidence" that the video is faked which is basically what you are saying the video is.

I get a little sick of the endless "theories" debunking these videos... with absolutely no evidence... and then followed up with "motives" for why they were video taping it.... to back up their flimsy argument.

There is no evidence either way as to whether these are UFOs or planes hovering next to eachother.... but there always seem to need to debunk stuff without investigating it properly.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by Total Package]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtplacebo

Looks like 2 planes to me.... many yards apart.... just looks like they are on the same flight path being filmed so far away.....

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Total Package

Originally posted by Sam60

What makes you think they didn't see it and then go inside and get their video camera.... I know I would. That's hardly "evidence" that the video is faked which is basically what you are saying the video is.

I get a little sick of the endless "theories" debunking these videos... with absolutely no evidence... and then followed up with "motives" for why they were video taping it.... to back up their flimsy argument.

There is no evidence either way as to whether these are UFOs or planes hovering next to eachother.... but there always seem to need to debunk stuff without investigating it properly.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by Total Package]

Hey listen.....

I'm just discussing it. There's nothing wrong with doing that.

Isn't that why you're on here - to discuss things?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
How are they nearly colliding?

If one is 20 time larger than the other, i.e. small fighter compared to an Airbus, then there is a large gap.
Also at high altitudes, where the atmosphere is thinner, gauging distances is more difficult to do

Then there is the actual footage. Pin-pricks of light and filmed on a crappy camera is all I can fathom from this clip. What am I supposed to be watching? It looks like 2 satellites, one in lower orbit than the other. I don't see any speeding up or slowing down, but I do see the camera zooming

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
As Sam60 said, I did not see any acceleration. The only reason why it looked like there was acceleration was because of the zooming in and out of the camera.

So what is it we have here? It looks to me like two planes, most likely at different altitudes. Is there any good reason to believe that they are NOT planes?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I didn't see any zooming the last time it went off into the the corner and left a trail.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

How can you tell if the camera was zooming, or even in the camera was moving around when it "left a trail"? There is no "point of reference" to compare the movement against.

What you say is the object "leaving a trail" looks exactly like the camera being moved, especially at the 1:57 to 1:58 mark.

[edit on 7/31/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I agree with the 1:57, 1:58 mark. It was observation of the 1:48 mark I meant.

And just let me state this is purely a laymen observation. I am biased because I have seen a UFO behave very similar and with that speed.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

I think the trails left at 1:48 and 1:54 are all due to camera movement. I only mentioned 1:57 and 1:58 because those were the most obvious.

As I said before, there is no reason that these objects can't simply be planes flying at cruising altitude (albeit slightly different altitudes).

[edit on 7/31/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Yeah it is kind of a weak video ... could be fighter jets for sure.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I can't yet create threads so I figured I would post a link in this thread - just saw the video this morning:

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The 1 per sec flashing and straight slow movement surely point towards a plane, two planes, one high and one low.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Something is up there playing around.
Must be joy stick controlled as they seem to go in zig zag
motion once in awhile.
They are going 45 degrees to gravity.
Must be some sort of practice.

new topics

top topics

join