It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Meetings=Trouble's coming.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I saw this article earlier in the week, and it just 'felt' wrong. The article mentions that the President, VP, the entire Cabinet, and all senior White House Staff having what would appear a large secret meeting. The meeting takes place tomorrow, and Saturday

The article really caught attention in my mind, and now I just read the GDP numbers are coming out tomorrow(meeting day). The second quarter GDP report is going to bring about a definite correction in the markets. Coming out on a Friday; I'd think Monday will be a black day. THe horrible economic news is being made light of at the same time bankers were just paid 32.6 billion dollars in bonuses.

Coincidence? I think not. The US American's are being robbed blind, robbed of all 'sweat equity' left in their almighty dollar. Time is close that the dollar will fail completely; the Elites are finishing the death throws to the USA.

Now, I could be 'wrong', but combining secret meetings(there have been many) as mentioned above, and HORRIBLE economic news, I don't think it leaves another "event" far out of imagination. The only way the Elites are going to get away with their atrocities is through another 9/11 false flag event, and maybe on a larger scale.

I've heard a lot of 'chatter' regarding September, and maybe it will be then, but no mistakes it's coming, and soon.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

I know that Obama inherited the financial mess from Bush however... If the government wishes to be voted into the positions they get well paid to do then they need to be accountable, for the decisions they're making, not off hiding in some "safe" place when bad news gets out.

I have no respect for any of them.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The article states:

A Reuters poll of economists showed a median forecast of a 1.5 percent contraction in the U.S. economy in the second quarter, on a seasonally adjusted annualized basis.

That compares with a more dramatic 5.5 percent contraction recorded for the first quarter.

That, to me, indicates some positive. Not saying its all good but the direction looks up versus down. The MSM seems to be painting a less gloomy picture the past few weeks as well. Like the many threads posted on ATS there is a a lot to be said surrounding a potential September 09 economic collapse specifically with the derivatives problem. Perhaps those on ATS with a better understanding of the economy can explain more.

brill

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
No Big deal here, its just his Cabinet members. These are the only few that actually suport what he's doing. He needs the Uplifting it what seems like a team building event.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

I don't have too much respect for them; as well. Seems there is never an end to spending. I keep hearing tough talk for Israel, and yet we keep billions in aid flowing to them. Somehow the starving people in the US don't seem to matter.

reply to post by brill

I don't know. Numbers are hard to predict with such things as the Plunge Protection Team. There has been a massive amount of market manipulation from the same banks now giving Bonuses..... First they needed bailouts, and now it's bonus city with our money...... I guess 'they' are too good for the regular tent cities; we serf's are populating daily.

reply to post by SharkBait

I wish I could agree "no big deal", but I cannot. The US Cabinet is the Executive Branch of the US Govt.....Homeland Security, Secretary Of Defense, Secretary of Ag., etc..... Which all lead to FEMA, and Martial Law. They very likely could be planning to commence Executive Orders in a short while; in a very real since.

Real Executive Martial Law.

That's the group who are having a special meeting; all of them.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I guess your opinion of this kind of thing depends on how cynical your world view is, and how much power you think resides in the ruling classes -

for example, I could explain better economic news as a kind of hegelian thesis-antithesis-synthesis system, if elites are all powerful (effectively) and I am cynical.

More clearly, you could look at events on a world scale as a sort of acclimatisation. Bad things - remedies - "improvement", but in the same way that the Patriot act is a "remedy" for terrorism, because we haven't been attacked since 9/11.. If I were attempting to control and change the world without anyone noticing, this is exactly the way to do it. Creeping power grabs, artificial feel-good moments where the populace is encouraged by apparent successes, and feel safer trusting their leaders, etc.. Then I would introduce the new fear, the new remedies, and then the improvement. Cyclical repetitions of this sort of thing would result in most people not even realizing just how much they have given up for an illusion of saftey, when the spectre of fear isn't even real.

I was also thinking earlier about how, basically if you ever want to have an eternal reason for the global war machine to keep turning, while terrorists are relatively effective enemies, aliens would be much more so.. In some instances it might be advantageous for the elites to introduce aliens to us, to have them displayed as the new eternal enemy. After all, if one species besides us exists, others must also.. and the universe is a large place.

Of course, I try not to be this paranoid and cynical, but that doesn't stop me from hypothesizing.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
the proverbial fan is going to be covered thick and heavy

please fasten your seat belts, we are expecting some turbulence

and on a side note, don't forget to share your knowledge of WTH is going on with others once SHTF

the propaganda machines will be hard at work and we must see through it and share the truth

[edit on 31-7-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Inannamute

Yep, I'd fall into the cynical world view point. Somewhere down the line, I realized that 'live, and let live', worked really well for me. I guess it would be my blue collar back ground that helped with the ideology. Seemed everytime the Government helped, my paycheck got smaller. You gave really good analogies of what they are doing, or models they are executing now. "danger=run=fear=compliance=accomplishment of goals"

reply to post by warrenb

ha ha ha, yes, the fan will be covered soon. The PTB have really stacked "it" up in front this time.

I agree the very most important thing that can be done by all is INFORMATION SHARING.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Secret meetings in Washington!

Thats unheard of!

What?! Secret meetings go on all the time!? this is an outrage!

its a conspiracy I tell you! please pardon me while I get my tinfoil hat!

Shall we wait to hear the news and make up our own minds? It might be good news (I know how dissappointing that will be for some), oh wait! maybe its Disclosure! YAY!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
If you know they are having a meeting................
it's not very secret.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by daveinok]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Transparent government my Arse!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sundancer
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

I know that Obama inherited the financial mess from Bush however...

If that is what you think you're highly uneducated and are spouting nothing but nazi talking points.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

HELLOOOOOOOO! Anybody home? Inherited what? Try making it three to ten times worse. Buying up GM and turning Chrsyler into FIAT. Give me a break. This has been coming for decades. Stop making it a DEM/REP thing and realize it's a Kissinger thing!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
When are people going to realize that MSM reports positive news because they are told to report positive news.

For the last few months it's been one step forward, two steps back. But, interestingly enough, the mass public seems to willingly forget the steps back. If you want to know the REAL numbers, pay attention on Saturday mornings. You'll find it quite interesting. Good news comes out on Tuesdays -- spurs the market and confidence -- then on Saturday mornings they bring people back to reality. Of course, if you look at what day of the week the LEAST number of people pay attention to the news -- you guessed it, it's Saturday.

I've said this before and I'll say it again:

You can't give $26M to a bank in order for them to stay afloat, and then have them report a profit of $2.3M -- and call that a profit. Because in actuality it's still a loss of $23.7M. But nobody bothers to offer up the numbers in those terms.

Obama continues to use back-door tactics for everything. Make the people happy by allowing them to witness the coffins returning from war, but then make it policy not to tell anybody how many people are dying. So, you have people witnessing coffins they don't know exist. Get it?

State that lobbyists are forbidden from your administration (the people cheer!), but then block access to the visitor's logs.

Campaign on ending the war in Iraq -- it's unjust, wrong, etc. (the people cheer!) Then move the troops to Afganistan. Then add even more than were in Iraq.

Claim that troops will leave Iraq as soon as I'm in office (the people cheer!) -- just don't mention that 130,000 will remain as 'support' -- which of course is entirely different than having troops in Iraq...?

Healthcare for everyone! Everyone deserves healthcare! It's their right! It costs more than $2 Trillion, but it will solve a problem for every single person living in the United States! The people cheer! Oops...I mean only 97% of people -- we'll come back around and help them as soon as another $1T floats our way....

blah - blah - blah

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

Good news? I haven't heard that in a long time.... At least the real kind. Seems everytime they give anykind of news, it's then 'trumpted' a month, or two later by the truth.
The meeting is seperate from the GDP, and bonuses. I don't think we'll hear anything about what they discussed; until the facts are obvious. Possibly this fall we will see.

reply to post by daveinok

here here, good point. Possibly I should have used the word "private", "quiet", or another meeting intended to scr*w over the American People meeting.

I guess that would apply to all the Bilderburg "Private" meetings as well. Only the roster's for those are some what secretive.

reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

Yes, a good kick in the arse is what I think is getting ready to happen to The People.

reply to post by epete22

I think Sundancer is correct in that Obama did inherit the economy from Bush... Also, imo Bush inherited it from the dude before him, and so forth.

Yes, I'm cynical, and yes I think it is a deliberate attack at the little remaining wealth, and freedom of the States.

with that note, here's a link to 30 amazing facts about the States.

reply to post by skycopilot

Sure, apples, and oranges. NONE of the b*stards in govt. have done anything lately save Ron Paul. I think it is a deliberate conspiracy to steel the remaining amount of sweat equity from The People. I'd recommend the above link to 30 facts about the States.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
my mistake.

[edit on 7/31/2009 by Uniceft17]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

That was an excellent post. I'd think it should be it's own thread. You've hit the nail right on the head. They all double speak, and the average sheeple buy into it.

I wish everyone would realize "They" aren't very many. 545 legislatures, 2 main ones in the executive branch, and 9 judges. With a little civil disobedience we could really have freedom, or at least a massive change toward that direction.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I bet this leak was no accident then, fully planed out catastrophe:

Presidential Motorcade, Safe House Info Revealed in P2P Data Leak

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by daveinok
If you know they are having a meeting................
it's not very secret.
If press isn't invited then it's still a secret.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

This mess began long before Bush. In more recent times, want to try Reagan as a progenitor of the current mess? Oh that was so long ago no one has time for that? Lest we forget Reagan even before he became President was in favor of making a bloodbath out of protestors. His economic policies while they helped relieve stagflation also deregulated the financial industry and lead to more deregulation. The very same regulations placed in order to prevent financial crises of the sort we are experiencing now. Think there was motivation to end stagflation for the betterment of the USA, or was it motivated by special interest greed?

Also we still have at least 2 really huge bubbles waiting in the wings to burst. Commercial property and derivatives. Think things are ....um, economically questionable now? I for one cannot imagine the economic fallout from just those one of those 2 bubbles let alone both. I'm betting Commercial property bursts before derivatives if at all.

PG

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join