It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Meetings=Trouble's coming.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Alot of information is being pushed about a economic issue happening this fall. Some say a bank holiday, some say it's the vaccinations etc. etc.. I think with the ramp up over the few months on the swine flu, they are going to use that as a cover for the implementation of Martial Law so that it can be used for the economic meltdown that is to come.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Reply to post by Helmkat

They are gonna sit in a circle and pass the Huka and debate whether or not marijuana should be legalized and taxed or if it should remain illegal and remain the sustainable engine of the courts economy and just give bonuses to the CIA for their diligent work of bringing it into the US. And then they will proceed to Burger Queen© and discuss the thickness of the M.I.L.K.shakes to the width of the straw ratio and how that affects tubby kids who spend 4 hours a day with a Xbox 360© compared to the tubbier kids who spend 6 hours a day with a Playstation 3©.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
AllOf The Numerous Stories Ive Heard About Obama Seems Pretty Interesting . O.o
I Guess We Should All Stay Ready
XD

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
IMO the racheting of control will be done in as quietly as possible. Before they unleash troops on the streets they'll have the sheeple ****begging**** for them. "Please protect us with armed troops; who give us orders".. That's what will happen.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by skycopilot
reply to post by Sundancer

HELLOOOOOOOO! Anybody home? Inherited what? Try making it three to ten times worse. Buying up GM and turning Chrsyler into FIAT. Give me a break. This has been coming for decades. Stop making it a DEM/REP thing and realize it's a Kissinger thing!

It's always been a Kissinger thing!! He is the true AntiChrist if there is such a thing. His name is 666. He is admittedly the biggest proponent of the NWO/UN and has been for 50 years. This guy is admirably evil!! He is upfront about his intentions, and he expects everyone else to go along with it!

I'm really not that big of a Bible Prophecy believer, but if I were, Kissinger would be on top of my list!

Sorry, but Obama's a Zbigniew Brzezinski puppet. McCain and Palin belonged to Kissinger.

Brzezinski's first attempt was the sub drivin' Jimmy Carter. That one didn't work out too well in my estimation. The same agenda, on a more massive scale, is being implemented by the current administration.

David Rockefeller and Zig Brzezinski founded the Trilateral Commission as a counterpart to the Council on Foreign Relations, of which David Rockefeller is also on the board of directors as Director Emeriti - Honorary Chairman.

These are the guys that fill Obama's "empty suit".

"There ya go, man. Keep as cool as you can. Face piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.
So keep on thinking free". (Graeme Edge, The Moody Blues, 1969)

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Oldnslo]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
IMO the racheting of control will be done in as quietly as possible. Before they unleash troops on the streets they'll have the sheeple ****begging**** for them. "Please protect us with armed troops; who give us orders".. That's what will happen.

Look here, this just hit the news!

Homeland Security, Defense Departments plan domestic operations?
www.examiner.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Hi,

I'm reading those now. You might like another thread I wrote, but I was new to ATS, and didn't understand needing to help move the thread along. Here's the link. I'm probably going to bump it for the heck of it. The thread outlines some very important oil choke points, along with oil hoarding in Europe, and the medit.

They'll rachet stuff up slowly, but that percieved slow pace can be 'quickened' with the "all hands on deck" approach. So, maybe I'll just keep adding to that thread.......the mods liked it...2applause...I just didn't keep it up.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join