It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston cop calls Gates 'banana-eating jungle monkey' in mass e-mail

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
self employed great so your community would love to know how you feel... especially the black community..

You know who he is and where he works let the town know. Go picket, take a space out in the local paper or print fliers.

Don't be all talk, I dare you to do something.

actually I dont know where he works and what he does for a living.. you see as a citizen you have rights but when you are representing a business you see that is different... I am sure he deals with african americans in his business and I would love it for them to know that he thinks an leo calling an african american a MONKEY is FUNNY...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
reply to post by thefreepatriot

The LEO didn't call the guy a racist name, he describe his actions.

You are the exact kind of person I am talking about, seeing everything as race based.

Get over yourself. Racial tensions are so tight in this country because people like you want to call racism over every little thing. The e-mail clearly stated that he acted like a monkey.

If the guy said "he looked like", then I could see it being a valid claim. But in this case it isn't. He was describing the guys actions.

I don't know, I think I would get upset if a black person said I acted like a cracker.

I get upset when my wife says I am salty and stale.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
When I saw the title I thought you were talking about Robert, but you were talking about Henry Louis.

I cops hate soldiers too. carry on.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by CSquared288

so could you do somthing since you dont seem to care about what other people think? could you post on facebook and your company site that you feel the professor has transcended to amonkey in the jungle? do you think this will help your business or make it worst? let me know how it all works out

[edit on 30-7-2009 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

self employed great so your community would love to know how you feel... especially the black community..

You know who he is and where he works let the town know. Go picket, take a space out in the local paper or print fliers.

actually I dont know where he works and what he does for a living.. you see as a citizen you have rights but when you are representing a business you see that is different... I am sure he deals with african americans in his business and I would love it for them to know that he thinks an leo calling an african american a MONKEY is FUNNY...

You have his name and place of residence. Go to his town, look him up in the phone book.

But I'm making it to easy for you to do nothing.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

You assume that losing that business (which does have the potential to happen because of my opinions, i'll admit) matters to me more than my stance on this subject. There are much more important things in the world, my friend.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

hahahahh classic. god I'm smarter than you and it pisses you off, doesn't it? you've completely lost track of the whole point of this conversation. I'm done.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

You are the exact kind of person I am talking about, seeing everything as race based.

Get over yourself. Racial tensions are so tight in this country because people like you want to call racism over every little thing. The e-mail clearly stated that he acted like a monkey.

If the guy said "he looked like", then I could see it being a valid claim. But in this case it isn't. He was describing the guys actions.

I don't know, I think I would get upset if a black person said I acted like a cracker.

saying transcended to a monkey in the jungle is not an act....we all know here he doesn't have to say look like... so please cut the #$# and in the end this has nothing to do with me or you.. if YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL REPRESENTING A BUSINESS OR A CORPORATION AND YOUR IDENTIFYING YOURSELF AS SUCH THEN YOU NEED TO BE MINDFUL OF HOW YOU TALK BECAUSE YOU MAY FIND YOURSELF WITHOUT A JOB... there did i speak simple language for u? do u understand ? or do you not?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CSquared288

smarter i don't know about that you just admitted that in fact you could lose your business due to you doing said actions... whether you care or not does not matter(and if true I EXPECT to see the changes on your site soon) the fact is there are consequences to your actions... and this leo will have consequences. AND THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS CONVERSATION.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

When did obama know the exact skin color and gender of the cops before his press meeting or after?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Nope sorry I don't understand.

Substituting you with u isn't plain english. Maybe you should try again or you can by that plane ticket to his home town so that you can follow up with your threat.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

saying transcended to a monkey in the jungle is not an act....we all know here he doesn't have to say look like... so please cut the #$# and in the end this has nothing to do with me or you.. if YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL REPRESENTING A BUSINESS OR A CORPORATION AND YOUR IDENTIFYING YOURSELF AS SUCH THEN YOU NEED TO BE MINDFUL OF HOW YOU TALK BECAUSE YOU MAY FIND YOURSELF WITHOUT A JOB... there did i speak simple language for u? do u understand ? or do you not?

okay I know I said I was done but now that you have laid your points out we can have this discussion. YOU ASSUME that having a job is one of the most important things to me. It's not. My opinion on things and what I stand for is much more so. Your turn.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

jd140 Its clear your are pretty racist... and you scare me lol

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

link   

ah, the dumbing down of society in action!

using correct english is racist...

yo yo yo, know wh' i sayin'?

unbelievable.

lemme ax you dis:

is it racist to insist that kids pull their damned pants up?

link   

reply to post by jd140

I'm racist?

I have defended CSquared288 who has stated that he is black continually and you call me a racist?

I scare you?

Are you that weak that words on a computer moniter scares you?

Don't back down now. You made a threat to a fellow member and I am challenging you to back up your key board commando threats.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

done. my partner is the only one with access to the site but U2U me and when I get in touch with him Ill do that as well. FOr anyone whos interested the site again is >SNIP< i should have it up later today.

[Mod edit - removed website address

[edit on 7/30/2009 by yeahright]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Please u2u when site update is complete and when you do you have truly proven that you disregard your standing as a businessman and that you truly don't care what your community thinks of you. =
Thank you

[edit on 30-7-2009 by thefreepatriot]

You are a ridiculous person. You make so many assumptions about the opinions of others and how they coincide with yours. DO YOU KNOW MY TOWN? HAVE YOU MET THESE PEOPLE? My community loves me because I am a good person. Skin color is a non issue for most people so go ahead and rant and rave and picket and tell people I'm a racist. You'll look foolish. My standing as a businessman is not end-all-be-all of my life. sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join