It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston cop calls Gates 'banana-eating jungle monkey' in mass e-mail

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by CSquared288
reply to post by thefreepatriot

>SNIP<
I'm 21 years old and I'm self-employed nice try though.

and go up to the third post and read before you get all righteous on me.

You are an uncle tom sir and should be ashamed of yourself. Don't you know that the white race should be held accountable for your race being treated badly.

[Mod Edit to remove quoted content previously removed from original post]

[edit on 7/30/2009 by yeahright]

link   
reply to post by CSquared288

if you think someone is a "jungle monkey" you are not as likely to put your life on the line to protect and serve them as if you thought of them as your equal.

if i think someone hates me, i don't trust them. if someone hates people for arbitrary reasons like race sex or creed, i don't trust them. it's pretty straight forward.

link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

The funniest thing about discussions that I get into on ATS is that people never stick to the point I'm making when they argue with me. ALL I SAID WAS that words don't matter. I don't care about a damn thing past that.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I seriously doubt your are of african american descent and if you are you have no respect for your community... Very disappointed if you truly find this "funny"

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by bakednutz

Pointing out a racist acts does NOT make one a racist, it shows there clearly is a problem that needs to be addressed. The officer obviously knew his email would be read and made an effort to prove Gates' assertion that the cops were racist. Smooth move, laying the way for a well founded lawsuit! Give that jackass a promotion!

Sorry, I don't find that funny at all. Instead of bashing Gates and Obama for speaking the truth, some of you should just come out of the closet and admit that you don't like black people. You are not fooling anyone.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

What hypocrisy? The only hypocrisy is what you think exist which it clearly doesn't.

Have you ever seen a monkey jumping around and screaming? It's quiet annoying. So I posted a video of a monkey jumping around. As reference to what the officer said Gates looked like, for reference.

Your post was just an attempt to force your Politically correct views upon everybody. I've seen white people act like jumping banana eating monkeys too here:

Your the kind of person that perpetuates this kind of thing.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
self employed great so your community would love to know how you feel... especially the black community..

You know who he is and where he works let the town know. Go picket, take a space out in the local paper or print fliers.

Don't be all talk, I dare you to do something.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

you keep waving that like some sort of threat. If you could see my lips I would tell you to read them: I DONT CARE.

It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. You can't make me feel embarassed or ashamed for knowing who I am and what I stand for. You need to take a good hard look at yourself if the opinion of others is whats driving your actions...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Great so an LEO calling someone racist names is ok with some of you..which clearly shows your state of mind and how you feel about racism..

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

LOL!!!!!!!!!

That is about the funniest thing I have seen all year. I had for many years a talking parakeet whose favorite thing in the world was to scream "here kitty kitty kitty" and taunt my cats right up to dive bombing or biting them. When they finally did catch him he'd scream in laughter, he thought it was a joke. They didn't eat for a few days after he died, they loved him dearly.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

thank you for being a voice of reason in this. And honestly, if he did that in my community he would be torn apart. The people here know who I am and what kind of person I am.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

This is my opinion not of others....that are driving my actions... anyone that represents a department is NOT SUPPOSED TO SHOW ANY SIGN OF RACISM PERIOD!!! now all of the LEOS past cases will be reviewed.... representing a PD and speaking like that is not acceptable... granted we all have freedom of speech but not when you are representing your department, or a company...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I would be torn apart? is that a direct threat? first off I wouldnt have to picket .... exactly what do you do for a living?

link   

Originally posted by CSquared288
reply to post by jd140

thank you for being a voice of reason in this. And honestly, if he did that in my community he would be torn apart. The people here know who I am and what kind of person I am.

No worries, he is just another keyboard commando who put his foot in his mouth. I doubt he thought you would step up to his challenge and now he looks like a bigger idiot.

link   

hahahahah that was awesome. sorry i have nothing more constructive to say.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot

I would be torn apart? is that a direct threat? first off I wouldnt have to picket .... exactly what do you do for a living?

He is saying the people in his community would eat you alive for being a moron.

Did somebody really have to point that out to you?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

The LEO didn't call the guy a racist name, he describe his actions.

You are the exact kind of person I am talking about, seeing everything as race based.

Get over yourself. Racial tensions are so tight in this country because people like you want to call racism over every little thing. The e-mail clearly stated that he acted like a monkey.

If the guy said "he looked like", then I could see it being a valid claim. But in this case it isn't. He was describing the guys actions.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
So how come the cop - who apologized - gets suspended but Obama - who never apologized - doesn't even get a slap on the wrist from the press?

The cop was wrong. I'm glad he's in trouble.

But Obama was wrong and he gets off without even a 'tsk tsk' from the press. :shk:

That's just not right.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I'm just going to point out to everyone reading this that he changed his approach to nonsensical attacks. Threatening you? What?

That being said I own >SNIP< , a solar panel sales and installation company. You can see my logo on my facebook. We're still relatively young and right now our website >SNIP< isn't up, but we own it. Call me if you want a photovoltaic system.

[Mod edit to remove personal info and web address]

[edit on 7/30/2009 by yeahright]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join