It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC's Chris Mathews smears an innocent woman

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

She said 'A HIGH PERCENTAGE OF WHITES' on this board are racist.
Not just here and there .. not just statements once in a while ... but a 'HIGH PERCENTAGE'.

That's a biggoted and racist statement to make - unless she can back it up.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by jd140

She said 'A HIGH PERCENTAGE OF WHITES' on this board are racist.
Not just here and there .. not just statements once in a while ... but a 'HIGH PERCENTAGE'.

That's a biggoted and racist statement to make - unless she can back it up.

I asked her to back it up, since she claimed a high percentage of whites here are racists it should take her a while to post all the threads that prove her point.

I got to get some sleep as I work the grave yard shift so I will check back in the am to see if she posted anything backing her claim.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

That statistic only applies to eligible voters who actually voted. According to the Bureau of Justice 3,138 black males per 100,000 in the population were sentenced porisoners as of late 2007 (new stats not given), females a lesser percentage. According to DOJ stats an estimated 19 percent of blacks have some form of a criminal history, meaning they cannot vote. Wrong argument, you cannot gauge voting history on a pool where nearly 20 percent of potential voters are disqualified.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

Of course it only applies to eligible voters. Your not making much sense.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman
reply to post by DohBama

Entering your own home is NOT a crime in progress unless you have been barred by the court from doing so. A few years back I lost my key and had to climb in a window to get in and the cops showed up. All it took was showing ID stating that I lived there and a verification of my phone number to end the conversation. My new neighbor didn't recognize me and no, there was no confrontation between us. Standard procedure folks.

I had the exact same thing happen. Except when I went out the side door to take out the trash, their were five cops in shooting stance pointing their guns at me. Thank God there was no trigger happy rookie among them. Scariest moment of my life. Peed my pants right off. That said I don't have an issue with how the cops treated it. They backed immediately once I said "I live here". And left immediately after I showed ID.

As far as Gates goes, I have no issue with how the cops treated the matter until they arrested him after proving he was the lawful resident at the house. He should have been more accomadating to the cops requests and the cop should have made it more clear why they were responding. The fact that he was arrested afterwards was 100% uncalled for. The officer definitely deserves the response he is getting. It was as stupid as the guys in GA. checking Obama's criminal record. MINDLESS COPS NEED TO BE REMOVED FROM THE STREETS.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical
As far as Gates goes, I have no issue with how the cops treated the matter until they arrested him after proving he was the lawful resident at the house.

he was arrested after he followed the cop out of the house, screaming insults and abuse at him.

how come everyone "forgets" that point?

interesting.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
THREAD NOTICE.

Please let's try to stay on topic instead of discussing member avatars or resorting to personal attacks.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DohBama

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical
As far as Gates goes, I have no issue with how the cops treated the matter until they arrested him after proving he was the lawful resident at the house.

he was arrested after he followed the cop out of the house, screaming insults and abuse at him.

how come everyone "forgets" that point?

interesting.

Dident you get the memo? Black people and minorities can't be racist, they are just "misunderstood" by the evil, racist, and genocidal White people.

On the flip side, it looks like Odumbo is friends with yet another racist seditious Black guy. How shocking. Between Wright the Demented Lunatic, Ayers the Cop Killing Terrorist, Michelle the Nutcase, and now Gates it now looks like only racists here are Obama and Gates.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I take all your points to heart. I don't think the Cambridge Police Dept. should dispatch anyone to that address EVER again for any reason. We don't want Dr. Gates being racially profiled or inconvenienced in any way.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

OF COURSE it's about eligible voters. Comeon ... that's lame.

Oh .. it's been 24 hours. Do you have that list of examples proving your statement that most white people here are racist?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I see the info I asked for hasn't been provided.

Did something come up? Maybe the list of threads you are gathering is so immense that you might need another day.

Will check back Saturday morning.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I'm referring to the whites on this board. It is increasingly obvious that a high percentage of whites on this board are racists, read no further than any thread referring to Obama, the much dreaded black "Muslim."

High percentage, huh? Care to attempt to define that a tad? You've just attacked a rather substantial portion of the membership here.

Another question for ya, while I'm at it...

Who's white? Do you know for a fact who all the whites are? As opposed to Samoan, or Indian, Asian, etc...? Blanket statements like the one you made above are no way to win the debate.

Chris Matthews defamed and ridiculed this woman. Plain fact.

...and Gates is a superstar? Really? I wouldn't have recognised him if I'd passed him on the street, prior to this...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Secretagent woooman....did you ever listen to the 911 call of this woman? It seems to me you are the only one trying to make an issue of race because this woman didn't. Here is the You Tube link

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

48 hours later and nothing.

I expected as much. Since the majority of the whites on ATS is racist in your opinion then I honestly hope you go else where.

After all you don't want to associate yourself with racists. But on the off chance that you don't go elsewhere you will be on the ignore list so that I don't have to read your ignorant posts again.

You are the weakest link........Goodbye.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I want to know why there was no witch hunt to make Chrissy apologize? Every single network has gone after Beck this past week, so its a bit perplexing. She even fits the narrative of a minority being racially profiled by a white man.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join