It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC's Chris Mathews smears an innocent woman

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

The race card becomes a motive when a caller infers that a person "threatened" her, which if it was the homeowner should have brought their state of mind immediately into play if it is an older person. Dementia and related problems are common in older folks and losing keys or other items is pretty common as people age. They were correct
in talking to him if he appeared to be having "issues" or could not get into his home.

Have any of you actually studied any type of investigation or worked with older folks? I have on both counts and what they did was correct procedure. I also have no doubt that Gates has a good reason to fear white cops coming into his own home.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman
reply to post by jd140

One of my cops WAS black and no, I do not yell at cops who are doing their job. In his defense, Gates has experienced a much higher level of racism in his life than most people on this board and is entitled to question the motives of cops bothering black people in his neighborhood. Ever hear of "arrested for driving black?" That goes on every day in New York, Florida and the rest of the country.

I find it ironic that you guys love to bitch about conspiracies and discrimination, but here you are defending....racism. Nice!

Don't forget to lamenate that race card.

They tend to fade out when pulled out at the speed and frequency that you use it.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

What does any of this have to do with the fact MSNBC and Chris Mathews spent several days racially profiling this woman? The woman has received death threats and as been attacked as a racist as a result of these smears.

Somehow, I doubt you would be parsing this down this had been Glenn Beck on Fox News.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman I also have no doubt that Gates has a good reason to fear white cops coming into his own home.

based on what, exactly?

reading your posts, i am somehow reminded of this:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DohBama

If you are so ignorant to deny the experiences of black people in this country including lynching, wrongful imprisonment, racial profiling, housing and employment discrimination and every other INSTITUTIONAL crime openly committed against blacks in this country for the past four centuries or so, you have NO place on a board purporting to engage in educated discussion. Try examining why you are so bent on proving a black man is a racist for questioning why a cop wants to know why he essentially is entering his own home. Had this been a black cop questioning a white homeowner I'm sure more of you would be screaming a different tune especially if the cop entered his house.

While you are at it, take that godd--m racist avatar down. How ironic, a person who debates racism and shows a merging of Steve Urkel and Che Guevara that looks like a monkey. What next, whiteface makeup?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Wimbly

I'd be the first person bitching about Fox and Beck! This whole scenario has brought up the fact that white people are paranoid about blacks in their neighborhood. Gates is lucky he is affluent and of public status. had be been poor he might have been arrested which would go on permanent record, even if the arrest was invalidated.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

How the hell do you get his avatar looks like a monkey?

Its Urkels face against a another persons sihloutte. Maybe you're the closet racist here.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I'd be the first person bitching about Fox and Beck! This whole scenario has brought up the fact that white people are paranoid about blacks in their neighborhood.

She isn't even white! I'm starting to think maybe you have some race issues of your own, along with MSNBC and Mathews. Again, you keep ignoring the fact this house had been broken in to recently!

This idea that white people go around scared of black people all day is racist in of itself. I don't care f you're white either. There seems to be a lot of self hating white folk out there these days, that think hate towards other whites gives them special status among everyone else.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

reply to post by DohBama

If you are so ignorant to deny the experiences of black people in this country including lynching, blahblah blah..

you said specifically, that you know he has seen lots and lots of racism, which you have no way of knowing. you're assuming.

While you are at it, take that godd--m racist avatar down. How ironic, a person who debates racism and shows a merging of Steve Urkel and Che Guevara that looks like a monkey. What next, whiteface makeup?

i am the artist who created my avatar, i used no 'monkey' elements at all.

thats in your mind, who is the racist?

and why would 'monkey' imply racism anyway? no one said anything when your sort insisted GW was a chimp, did they?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

reply to post by Wimbly

I'd be the first person bitching about Fox and Beck! This whole scenario has brought up the fact that white people are paranoid about blacks in their neighborhood. Gates is lucky he is affluent and of public status. had be been poor he might have been arrested which would go on permanent record, even if the arrest was invalidated.

rubbish.

complete and utter, fictional rubbish.

your posts also remind of this:

Through a Glass Darkly

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Wimbly

I'm referring to the whites on this board. It is increasingly obvious that a high percentage of whites on this board are racists, read no further than any thread referring to Obama, the much dreaded black "Muslim." In more than one year on this board I have not read one thread that brought up race without whites (and some self-hating nonwhites) pole vaulting to the front of the line to start screaming "RACIST!!!!!" "RACE CARD!" "WE DON'T GET IT!" I'm certain that is why you all are so hell bent on the brith certificate issue which I also question, had McCain been elected as a white man who was not born in the continental US it would be "ho hum, let's whine about his Republican policies and how they are ruining our foreign relations and the economy, leading to FEMA camps, mass graves, troops in the US, pandemics, other assorted nonsense, etc."

Try spending some time in a real black neighborhood and you will see exactly what the problem is. I lived in one, saw white racism on a daily basis as an identifiably white person and can vouch for how open it is in this country. I as a white reporter witnessed eight cops of varied ethnicities roughing up two heavily drunk illegals earlier this spring, if that was done in my presence knowing it could be reported imagine what goes on when no one is looking. Not the first time either.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Matthews - "I love how everyone is Irish" ...

The other cop doing the arrest was black. Wasn't he?

Matthews is just awful. He has no credibility at all.

And as far as not knowing the neighbors .... I have 5 properties touching mine and, if you count the house across the street, I have 6 immediate neighbors. I would only recognize 3 of them if I ran into them in the store or something.

That's not a sin. That's just life in the city.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I'm referring to the whites on this board. It is increasingly obvious that a high percentage of whites on this board are racists, read no further than any thread referring to Obama, ...

Oh jeeeeze .... :shk:

So it is completely impossible that people with non-black skin would dislike Obama because of his moronic policies .. it MUST be because he's got a black daddy, eh? People with white skin aren't capable of thinking and seeing the problems of the Obama administration. All they can see is semi-black skin and they all go nutz.

That's ignorant and racist.
Congratulations. You are what you claim to hate.

Oh ... and if you hate seeing people complain all the time about others 'using the race card' ... then quit using it, like you just did.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DohBama

You do realize that all arrests, completed or not, and investigative "contacts" with police remain on permanent record? They can, and are, used to eliminate persons applying for housing, jobs, financial assistance and other claims.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I think you have to prove the damages. You know, in court. With lawyers. This woman was not damaged. Just because somebody talks smack about you does not constitute "damage".

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I'm referring to the whites on this board. It is increasingly obvious that a high percentage of whites on this board are racists

hey, you're the one who insisted that steve urkel looks like a monkey.

yes, all crackers are racist... we've heard it all before:

Chairman Zero reads from his memoirs:

Barack Obama rant against whitey

This Caucasian-hating Marxist screwball is now running the US government.

White Folks' Greed Runs a World in Need

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

you have NO place on a board purporting to engage in educated discussion.

Dohbama is just fine.

Try examining why you are so bent on proving a black man is a racist ...

Try examining why you are so bent on saying all white people are racists.
Try examining Obama's record on these things.
Try being honest.

...why you are so bent on proving a black man is a racist for questioning why a cop wants to know why he essentially is entering his own home.

- Obama didn't 'question the cop'.... he flat out stated the cop acted 'stupidly'.

- Obama didn't know the facts and obviously didn't care what they were.

- Obama's 20 years spent at the anti-white black liberation theology cult in Chicago, where white people are blamed for every problem on the planet, came shining forth.

Obama's Church thread

Obama is a racist. Since Matthews worships at the Obamessiah altar, it is not surprising that Matthews would start mimicking the racist bunk that Obama entertains.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Sorry folks but I defend that statement. Peruse any thread related to Obama and you will find scads of inappropriate and biased remarks mde strictly to state his policies are anti-white (they clearly are not), that is he disproportionately skewed in favor of policies discriminating against whites (wrong again! especially about health care coverage), he is a supporter of nonwhite and anti-Christian terrorism (WRONG!!!!!) and other charges that are made by .....predominately white folks! All this seems to be the last scream of white privilege gasping for breath.

For the record, I am a former staunch Republican and do not support the Democrats, so spare me the rhetoric about "liberals" and "white guilt."
FYI, there are black folks out there who see him as "too white" and they are vocal about it. He wasn't universally elected.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Since you think it is so easy to find these statements in threads on ATS you wouldn't mind posting them here.

Thanks in advance, it should be an interesting read on what you call racist.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

He wasn't universally elected.

Information taken from WSJ Here

97% of people with black skin voted for Obama.
He pretty much was 'universally elected' by the black population.

<< 1    3 >>

join