It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News: talk about Military Mass Quarantines

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Her it is, what do you all think ?
Like the man say in the clip : It is in our faces.

This is what Jane Burgermeister Warned about if any of you have bothered to hear her on you tube.

Share you thoughts on this..

[edit on 30/7/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
i hope i dont hear anything bad......

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I'm having trouble watching the whole clip ... my computer has been on the fritz the last few days. What I saw of it was very good.

Ya'll... get supplies in now. Just in case.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
"it morphs and mutates" yet there are trial vaccines ready to be "tested". Are people really that gullible? I hope not.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Ok so they mention mass quarantines once(4 times if you count the replays) and he was assuming FEMA asking for help would include mass quarantines, mass quarantines, mass quarantines, mass quarantines.

You know what happens when you assume so I won't tell you.

Now as far as the military teams.

If they are medical and are called to help because people are clogging the streets to get these vaccines, then no harm in that. If they are in the streets with weapons, gathering up civilians then I will be the first to ditch my post and storm the streets with the rest of you.

Good thing there isn't going to be mass quarintines, mass quarintines, mass quarintines, mass quarintines brought on by the military because I would hate to be AWOL.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

The thing here is that it is more complicated, has to do with NorthCom and foreing military and the Who and Un....

Just watch the you tube clips with Jane Burgermeister, she eplains it all..

The dangers with the vaccines etc....Cytokine Strom, there are not just One aspect here, it is all in between...

Just. just check it out , and dont take all the small bits of this story..

When some one files criminal charges against the World Health Org. with evidence of attempted mass murder, you GOTTA check it out...

United Nations, W.h.o. Nato etc. read about Agenda 21 also, you'll see what is possibly being played out...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Make a thread or point me to a thread and I will watch it.

Right now I'm responding to this thread and to this clip. My opinion is that your title is very misleading, but I bet it catches peoples attention.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

On the heels of NLE 09, Vibrant Response

The “Vibrant Response” exercise will be conducted by the Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear and High-Yield Explosive, or CBRNE Joint Response Force, through Aug. 14.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

Make a thread or point me to a thread and I will watch it.

Right now I'm responding to this thread and to this clip. My opinion is that your title is very misleading, but I bet it catches peoples attention.

It is the title of the youtube clip..What you sugest ? I change it ..

I have made contact with Jane Burgermeister and she sent me the files. I have created a scribd account:

www.scribd.com...

Actual files for viewing and downloading:

Janes Evidence Of BioTerrorism
Evidence of the Use of Pandemic Flu to Depopulate USA

Criminal Charges - Swine Flu Edits v2[1]

These are the ones that have not been hacked/changed etc.
The Michael Jackson connection is total disinfo to turn it into a conspiracy.
I will be adding documents to this scribd account as I get them.

Original radio interview is here: radio interview with Jane

[edit on 30/7/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
reply to post by jd140

On the heels of NLE 09, Vibrant Response

The “Vibrant Response” exercise will be conducted by the Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear and High-Yield Explosive, or CBRNE Joint Response Force, through Aug. 14.

And?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I would not be so quick to immediately believe anything you hear on FOx or any other network that is sensationalistic. There is an old news practice of "give the people what they want to hear" which consists of trolling conspiracy sites, the National Enquirer and the like, and parroting the most popular stories even if there is is little credibility to them. The practice has grown since the regular use of scrolling bars became common, those used to be reserved strictly for important breaking news.
Glen Beck is the most prominent and blatant example, there is no credibility to his newscasts whatsoever.

Fox New's designated position during any Democratic presidency is to stir up anti-Democratic propaganda which they clearly are doing, this was the rule all through the Clinton era. If a Republican is elected next time they will reverse stance and the Democrat-owned media outlets will begin this procedure.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Regardless of where the title is coming from it is misleading.

If the guy hadn't replayed it multiple times then it would be just another H1......screw it, swine flu video.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman
I would not be so quick to immediately believe anything you hear on FOx or any other network that is sensationalistic. There is an old news practice of "give the people what they want to hear" which consists of trolling conspiracy sites, the National Enquirer and the like, and parroting the most popular stories even if there is is little credibility to them. The practice has grown since the regular use of scrolling bars became common, those used to be reserved strictly for important breaking news.
Glen Beck is the most prominent and blatant example, there is no credibility to his newscasts whatsoever.

Fox New's designated position during any Democratic presidency is to stir up anti-Democratic propaganda which they clearly are doing, this was the rule all through the Clinton era. If a Republican is elected next time they will reverse stance and the Democrat-owned media outlets will begin this procedure.

Here we have it. The first poster to say don't listen to Fox News, I'm glad I didn't have to wait long for it.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

Regardless of where the title is coming from it is misleading.

If the guy hadn't replayed it multiple times then it would be just another H1......screw it, swine flu video.

I changed it , Fox News : Talk about mass quarantines.
That is what is talked about on the news..

And media news usualy function as a precurser for things that can be pushed thru later and the people will think it is nesesary b/c it was talked about on the news..

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Ok so our jobs then would be deciphering what is true in the "news" report. Is it true that the military will be backing up FEMA? Does "Northcom's, Victor Renoire, have a proposal sitting on the desk of Robert Gates that would authorize the military to back up FEMA should there be an H1N1 pandemic. Does this proposal want to set up 5 regional military teams who will respond if FEMA says it needs help."

I believe that part to be true.

The only thing questionable here it seems is this quote:

"One assumes this might be necessary if there were, for example, mass quarantines."

I think that part, although speculation on the part of the Fox guy in DC, is also a reasonable assumption.

[edit on 30/7/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

You clearly did not read the entire post, I explained to you how the media operates and why you should be sketpical of ANY spurrious news reports. They essentially are making money on fear-mongering and making fun of their viewers at the same time. If you ever sat in on a news planning meeting for a major news organization you would be very angry when you left.

FYI, I have worked in Democrat-controlled newspapers for 11 years and this is how the print end works as well though not as openly as tv.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Technically the militiary can now assist FEMA in large part due to post-Katrina mismanagement but get real, this is the same paranoid nonsense we heard all through the Clinton administration. Number of scenarios that played out in those eight years: NONE.

You are accomplishing Fox's goals of free advertising by discussing this on forums, I would not be surprised if their employees are "asked" to post here to drum up controversy. Another common news practice.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

reply to post by jd140

You clearly did not read the entire post, I explained to you how the media operates and why you should be sketpical of ANY spurrious news reports. They essentially are making money on fear-mongering and making fun of their viewers at the same time. If you ever sat in on a news planning meeting for a major news organization you would be very angry when you left.

FYI, I have worked in Democrat-controlled newspapers for 11 years and this is how the print end works as well though not as openly as tv.

1.Yes I read the entire post.

2.Pretty much basic knowledge.

3.You want a cookie?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
It looks like you are all debating the credibility of FOX , we all know how that is.. Any of you actually Looked at the Evidence against W.h.o. and U.N. That is what we should be talking about..That is what is the problem.

The problem as I see it , it the Mass Murder claims, I think so , I know what it means, it means murdering huge masses of people..

I think that it a problem , dont you guys ??

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

I just have to say this because all of you Fox News bashers just really make me angry! You can't have it both ways! On the one hand everyone screams how the MSM (Fox) is a "government shill", etc. and doesn't report the news accurately, or is invloved in some sort of cover-up for every little thing that comes down the pike. Then, when they do finally come out and actually report on one of THE biggest conspriracy theories out there such as mass quarantine/forced vaccination and you scream "don't listen to anything they tell you!! It's all BS propaganda!!", blah blah blah!.....and lets not EVEN go there regarding Glenn Beck! He is THE ONLY ONE right now who is even touching some of the shadowier aspects of the government right now and you should be giving him some major hi-fives instead of calling him a liar!

I should also mention Glenn Beck has admitted on his radio show how he 'made a mistake' by supporting George Bush, and makes no bones about taking him on as well as the current administration and their foul nonsense!...even though I will say he IS more hardcore about "O", but the point is, Glenn is taking on some of the top conspiracies when NO ONE else will, except for Ron Paul of course!

I just wish you all would take it as a good thing when the scardy-cats in the MSM put this stuff out there for once, and not use the tired old knee jerk reaction of bashing them. I'm thankful, because there are some people who might finally open thier eyes in time, and prepare themselves for what IS coming all because of this piece of reporting (my parents, for example!)....I'm sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes but this just angers me to no end...

Thanks for the video, BTW
FMF

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join