Fox News: talk about Military Mass Quarantines

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Her it is, what do you all think ?
Like the man say in the clip : It is in our faces.

This is what Jane Burgermeister Warned about if any of you have bothered to hear her on you tube.

Share you thoughts on this..

[edit on 30/7/2009 by ChemBreather]

This guy a the end is HILARIOUS!

Did he even listen to the report? "Come on maaaannnn.....pass that maaannn!"

LOL

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Yeah, Jane is suing those eugenicists at the CDC and WHO...and the UN I think.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Time to discredit where discredit is due, Fema has been taken over and its all BS, so much info out there, I wonder if Americans are aware of the bloodbath that lays ahaid...S&F

The Katrina Myth; the Truth about a thoroughly unnatural disaster

Cynthia Mckinney Reveals 5000 Executed Post Katrina

[edit on 1-8-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I am not going to get worried until my city starts handing out flyers and getting word out as to where you" have "to be to get your vaccine. and the permision slips from schools start coming home with our kids. I hope they are just preparing a worste case scenario you know if millions begin to die!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hits young people the hardest, ages 19 to 25?? When has the flu hit young people the hardest, I would think that they can combatant the virus easier then older people or infants/toddlers.

Population control or genetic manipulation?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

This is all too real. Last week my town put up Coastal Evacuation Route signs. I have lived here all my life and never have I had the need for signs pointing me to the highway. Now it seems we need them. When I watched the video I put the two together. What if it is for the buses or whatever it is they are going to use?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
reply to post by ChemBreather

Regardless of where the title is coming from it is misleading.

If the guy hadn't replayed it multiple times then it would be just another H1......screw it, swine flu video.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by absconditussapientia
Hits young people the hardest, ages 19 to 25?? When has the flu hit young people the hardest, I would think that they can combatant the virus easier then older people or infants/toddlers.

Population control or genetic manipulation?

i believe the idea is that it causes a cytokine storm which is more likely to happen to young, robust, healthy individuals. the same way as the 1918 spanish flu...

does it really cause this? i don't think anyone but the scientists and the bureaucrats know for sure...seems more likely that the vaccine is what to worry about at this point. that or this will really hit everyone hard in the fall, much like the spanish flu did...only time will tell.

oh, and population control and mass manipulation are the goals, i believe.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I wouldn't put it past any of them to create a viral situation, where they can then force the citizens to submit to "the antidote". None of them really knowing what in hell is in the needle as it is shoved into their neck!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join