It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News: talk about Military Mass Quarantines

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Can I just mention that the said 19-24 year olds are the most affected but it's really obese people who are affected. 90%

Also, Jane burgermeister is a genuine reporter who was sacked from here mainstream job for even asking the question of Baxter contaminating 72 kilos of bird flu vaccine with the actual live virus. This was NO ACCIDENT if anyone understands the security surrounding level 1 virus in labs and the controls in place. THIS WAS NO ACCIDENT IT WAS DELIBERATE

Also, I remember the Web bot stating that there will be [refuseniks] who will refuse to take the vaccine en masse that it will literally *bleep* up TPTB and their plans for population reduction.

A report on the Medical News Today website from September 15, 2006 reported the remarkable observations of Dr. John J. Cannell of Atascadero State Hospital in California, a center for incarceration and treatment of the criminally insane. Before becoming a psychiatrist, while still a general practitioner, the flu struck his facility in April of 2005. Dr Cannell’s report on the outbreak says in part:

“I guess our hospital was under luckier stars as only about 12% of our patients were infected and no one died. However, as the epidemic progressed, I noticed something unusual. First, the ward below mine was infected, and then the ward on my right, left, and across the hall - but no patients on my ward became ill. My patients had intermingled with patients from infected wards before the quarantines. The nurses on my unit cross-covered on infected wards. Surely, my patients were exposed to the influenza A virus. How did my patients escape infection from what some think is the most infectious of all the respiratory viruses?

My patients were no younger, no healthier, and in no obvious way different from patients on other wards. Like other wards, my patients are mostly African Americans who came from the same prisons and jails as patients on the infected wards. They were prescribed a similar assortment of powerful psychotropic medications we use throughout the hospital to reduce the symptoms of psychosis, depression, and violent mood swings and to try to prevent patients from killing themselves or attacking other patients and the nursing staff. If my patients were similar to the patients on all the adjoining wards, why didn't even one of my patients catch the flu?

A short while later, a group of scientists from UCLA published a remarkable paper in the prestigious journal, Nature. The UCLA group confirmed two other recent studies, showing that a naturally occurring steroid hormone - a hormone most of us take for granted - was, in effect, a potent antibiotic. Instead of directly killing bacteria and viruses, the steroid hormone under question increases the body's production of a remarkable class of proteins, called antimicrobial peptides. The 200 known antimicrobial peptides directly and rapidly destroy the cell walls of bacteria, fungi, and viruses, including the influenza virus, and play a key role in keeping the lungs free of infection. The steroid hormone that showed these remarkable antibiotic properties was plain old vitamin D.”

In a follow-up interview, I asked Dr. Cannell what his current thoughts on Vitamin D (D-3) are, especially since the new novel/swine variant is showing increased virulence in South America right now – in what is winter in the Southern Hemisphere.

He continues to hold the view that ‘normal’ levels of vitamin D, between 50-70 ng/ml of blood, were likely a very good antiviral strategy. He has continued work on possible links between vitamin D and cytokine storming – which is the actual mechanism of mortality in the majority of flu deaths. When asked about vitamin D levels among people who died from flu, he reported that some might reasonably be expected to have had 30 ng/ml levels – about half of what might be considered ‘normal’ levels

young people?, fat people? unhealthy people with low levels of vitaminD

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
They are going to herd us into their so called internment camps and force us to take their death shot , those who dont accept the shot, will be killed, when the time comes, FIGHT!!! Its better to die fighting than to live the rest of your life on your knees.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The use of MIL Personnel in effecting a quarantine is nothing new. The National Guard is typically the force utilized for such scenarios, and back in the 1980's when there was an Ebola Outbreak scare in Reston, VA (A suburb of Washington, D.C.), they in fact were on the verge of implementing such a scenario.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Orders to deploy actual forces would be reviewed later, depending on how much of a health threat the flu poses this fall, the officials said. www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Judge Thomas Goethals said the “significant medical public health event” in the men’s jail is good cause to temporarily suspend constitutional guarantees to speedy trials, preliminary hearings and arraignments for some criminal case defendants.
www.ocregister.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
i dont see what the problem is with being prepared......id rather they have a plan of action then no plan at all.........if they are trying to quarantine an area that means they want to stop the outbreak... expect the worst so we are prepared for it

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Fox News streamed the hearing yesterday on this subject live. I watched some of it. The other news channels don't even seem to be reporting on this much.

Because Fox is super cereal when it comes to caring about covering the truth and the audience it presents it to..

I wish everyone would just turn their televisions off.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

ok dude we get your point, you hate the MSM. the solution to that problem is not watching it.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
im glad i dont live in the US.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Hah. Those two people are faaaake. It's all so fake.

:/

\:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13arrows

Me too. I'm glad i don't live in the United States.

They can all go United and get thier flu shots.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I agree there is no harm on the surface of this "military assistance".

The problem lies in precedent. If the government (yea I think some are power hungry manipulating people) gets more opportunities to use military personnel in civilian situations, then it gets easier and easier to implement military interaction in civil matters.

As a nation the United States has set out rules to keep the military from acting in most any way on our own soil. That is why we have a civilian police force.

Historically anytime powers are granted they seldom are taken away. If our government gets use to the military option on U.S. soil, then we may see this type of behavior escalate.

I am in no way an expert on this epidemic stuff, but to me it is obvious that it has been played up from all players, especially the W.H.O. with the level 5 or 6 epidemic warning they issued.

In regards to the Fox report at the start of this post it says that the 19-24 old group are most at risk. Don't this seem odd. At the peak of your health you are the one at risk the most. Could it be something sinister is in the works?

I hope this is just a bunch of hype to make drug companies money, and not a real or man made epidemic. If it is real regardless of the cause it could be the worst time in the history of man in regards to these types of events. If our modern medicine is basically useless, we are all in for a rough winter.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Holy sweet baby jebus, I for once agree with you JD helping is one thing but rounding people up is another entirely! I think if any order was given to do the later well you would see record number of military desertions

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Star and Flag for the OP, love to hear the new scare tactics.

Guys and gals, this is total BS! Can anybody out there please tell me how in the hell they could make sure every person on this earth gets a vaccination shot(s)? There is no way they could implement such a plan, forced or not.

We here will take our vitamin D & C and meet any forced vaccination with my shotgun, my family and I have agreed to that. I hardly doubt it will come to that, but my gun IS loaded.

Peace!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13arrows

Yes, because when the rest of the World contributes towards the spreading of the disease, and surmounting deaths as a result of such, the United States will be containing the illness, and surviving it.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
FAUX NEWS!!!

You guys gonna believe the hype and propaganda coming out of FAUX NEWS!!

I don't even have to read any comments.

You're all nutz!! In a nice way though.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
[edit on 30-7-2009 by son of total newbie]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
" If you don't wake up and see what's going on , you're dumb as S*** "

I've been trying to find the words to express to people what's coming and what's going on. Out of sheer frustration , and not having enough energy to explain brainwashing to sheeple , I think that's going to be my new quote.

Personally I'm at the point where If you're stupid enough to take that shot , then you deserve whatever you get. Stupid people are the reason that coffee cups now have to say "Caution , contents hot" and claymore mines say "Front Towards Enemy" I'm fairly sick of it. I don't believe everyone should contribute to the collective Gene Pool and I see this as Darwinism. The thing about stupid people is that they don't know they're stupid. I KNOW I'm stupid
, yet most places I go I'm usually the brightest in the room and can't have a decent conversation without dumbing myself down. HOW THE F*** is that possible!?! This makes me nervous about our future. Do you really think this is by chance. The government wants you to be a dumb ass! If you think I'm exaggerating go find a friend or family member and ask them who won American Idol or dancing with the stars last season , ask them who Lindsay Lohan is dating. Now ask that same person to explain cap & trade , or how the fed works , even something simple like the 3 branches of government and what they control or where Afghanistan or even Ireland is on a world map. The thing that pisses me off the most is that we accept idiots and even glorify them (Paris Hilton , Bush) ...WOW I had no Idea that I was harboring all of this inside , It Felt good to vent... to the OP , sorry I had to derail your thread in the process and if it did then maybe we can go to the white house with the President and hash this out over a couple of cold ones.
I love how Michael Jackson is all over the media and all of the press is on Obama , Biden, Douche & Bag tossing back a few in the Rose Garden! While He's trying to Cram his health care Past the senate , He tells us that health care in the US is a "TICKING TIME BOMB" and must be dealt with NOW! (Great more Fear...lol JOY that's just what we needed) , REALLY!?!... DO THEY REALLY THINK WE'RE THAT STUPID!?!?. Obviously... and the sad truth is that a large percentage of us are.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Magzoid

90% are obese?

Wait.... are you implying that this is some genetically altered version of the swine flu, made by a lab in say, south Texas, that is designed to wipe out fat poor people, possibly as a way to both precipitate the percieved "need" for health care reform AND obliterate a population of "less desirables"?

That's crazy talk...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

You guys are the best?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

Alo ha,
I second that.
And those Aussies- didn't you know, your just in another State.
Bill

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join