It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poor debunker illogical generalisations - why?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
What I find funny is how I am attacked when I speak up in the WTC forums but I believe we shot down 93. Like the OP states. I am one of those but that does not make me a truther

If you're not a truther, then you have to be illogical.

If you support the majority of the official government story, yet you claim that Flight UA93 was shot down, then you have to be illogical not to call yourself a truther.

To accept a cover-up of the Flight UA93 shoot down, without trying to seek the truth about it, is illogical, irrational and rather scary that you would give the government a free pass on their big LIE.

If you ask questions about the shoot down, then by the very nature of asking questions, it means that you're seeking the truth - truther.

Your position perfectly demonstrates my OP. Thanks for that contribution.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by tezzajw]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Joey Canoli

Nobody important indeed. When more than half the population becomes unimportant to you you have become a nazi like person. Thanks for your input.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Illogical because I do not call myself a truther? That makes no sense and pigeonholes your OP that you are with us or against us. I seek not the truth but to deny ignorance and spread knowledge past conspiracy websites and anti government rantings.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a link to a link to help with my views. Problem is would be that I am not in denial and do not follow blindly. If anything we were lucky on 9/11 that the death toll was not more.

I do not want to be grouped in with the Truthers so how about just calling me open minded.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Here is a link to a link to help with my views. Problem is would be that I am not in denial and do not follow blindly. If anything we were lucky on 9/11 that the death toll was not more.

Something we can agree on. Something that I have been doing is watching 911 news archives. The initial estimate was 15000-25000 people.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate

So, just what exactly is my version of events?

This is exactly why no one cares about the TM's "questions".

You're all too scared to take a stand and spell out exactly WHAT it is that you disbelieve. Every time you're asked for specifics, you all just worm your way out of it.

Like I said, it's all just the standard weasel clause of the TM. And you're using it right here.

Cuz you're scared to spell it out and show the lack of critical thinking skills for all to see.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

Nobody important indeed. When more than half the population becomes unimportant to you you have become a nazi like person. Thanks for your input.

And when you delude youtself into believing that your poll means anything significant to your cause, then you have become a delusional like person.

Of course, once again though, you'll miss the point that you have lost your battle to get that new investigation. But this little fact doesn't prevent you into deluding yourself.....

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli
You're all too scared to take a stand and spell out exactly WHAT it is that you disbelieve. Every time you're asked for specifics, you all just worm your way out of it.

Like I said, it's all just the standard weasel clause of the TM. And you're using it right here.

Cuz you're scared to spell it out and show the lack of critical thinking skills for all to see.

Uh huh. I see. So you are admitting that you are just saying things to say things and could care less if you make any sense right? It seems to me that your above statement completely negates this one

Joey Canoli-
But you DO realize that your version of events isn't accepted by anyone that matters, correct?

First of all, I never said that I would not take a stand and present one particular version of what I think happend. I just have not done that because I am here to ask questions, not just tell other people what I think because I am a nacissistic ass(check mirror.)

If anyone is trying to be a weasel, it is you.

So which is it?

My version of events is not accepted by anyone that matters or I am too cowardly to have a version of events? It cannot be both.

P.S. I have asked your little buddy what his version of events was and he refuses to answer. Let me toss it in your lap then. What do you believe happend?

[edit on 8/10/09 by evil incarnate]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

First of all, I never said that I would not take a stand and present one particular version of what I think happend.

So get to it then.

But when you're given answers/quotes from those that know, you WILL ignore those answers, correct?

Like I keep saying, the TM has lost its bid for a new investigation. "You" may have questions. Who cares. Your opinion and questions mean nothing to anybody that matters, NOR to the populace at large. You're a nothing. A nobody. And so is the TM.

Time to realize that fact, and deal with reality. You're never gonna get a re-investigation until you start convincing people.

Ain't gonna happen though, cuz you're all to scared to spell it all out, or even bring evidence for small aspects about the OS that needs clarification, and convince people that your q's have relevancy, and isn't just lunatic ramblings of CTerz.

Maybe if the TM realized that they've accomplished ZERO in 8 years, and that their whole " just asking questions" bit is as tired as a $2 whore after the fleet puts in, they'd actually get somewhere.

But that isn't the goal. It's all about raging against the machine, isn't it?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

And when you delude youtself into believing that your poll means anything significant to your cause, then you have become a delusional like person.

Of course, once again though, you'll miss the point that you have lost your battle to get that new investigation. But this little fact doesn't prevent you into deluding yourself.....

How exactly? I'm sorry you posted your opinion then labeled it as fact. Thats the definition of delusional. Apparently you are an expert on the subject. 50,000 people recently signed a petition championing the cause I endorse. What about you? Have you had such support? I don't think so.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

First of all, I never said that I would not take a stand and present one particular version of what I think happend.

So get to it then.

But when you're given answers/quotes from those that know, you WILL ignore those answers, correct?

Like I keep saying, the TM has lost its bid for a new investigation. "You" may have questions. Who cares. Your opinion and questions mean nothing to anybody that matters, NOR to the populace at large. You're a nothing. A nobody. And so is the TM.

Nothing? Really? Then I guess there will not be any people on this board going out of their way to challenge me when I express anything. Of course, you are hearing proving that is NOT true so thank you for killing your own fantasy.

I asked you a direct question and you refuse to answer it. Call me cowardly again for doing that.

I also asked you to explain to me whether the quote from yesterday is true or the one from today. It cannot be both. Either you are a liar, or stupid. Which is it?

Ignore the fact that you have been shown to be wrong here. Ignore the fact that anyone asked you to put up as much as you are trying to bash us for what you say is not putting up. Why are you here? What is it that you hope to accomplish? Just here to troll? Have something to add?

You have been called out and shown for the coward, liar, and poor example for your cause. Either go back and answer for the things you have been called on or just shut up. If your next post is as pointless and skips over all the things you were called on, I can just put you on ignore and you can rant and rave all you want over something that, according to you, noone cares about. I am sorry your life and your time are so completely worthless that you will come here to spend so much time and effort on something that matters to so few people and not one that matters. Have fun.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

the TM has lost Who cares. Your opinion and questions mean nothing to anybody that matters, NOR to the populace at large. You're a nothing. A nobody. And so is the TM.

Uhm, who cares?, not you, but care enough to keep replying - wow. How does that work in the real world?.

There`s a site my gf visits often, and I have no interest in it, nor do I care, how many times do you think I post there to tell people I don`t care?.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Illogical because I do not call myself a truther? That makes no sense and pigeonholes your OP that you are with us or against us. I seek not the truth but to deny ignorance and spread knowledge past conspiracy websites and anti government rantings.

Obviously you don't know what it means to deny ignorance.

How can you believe most of the official government story, yet comfortably state that you think that Flight UA93 was shot down?

How can you claim that you're denying ignorance, when you're not seeking the truth, even though you claim that Flight UA93 was shot down?

You more than anyone, should be after the truth, as you've clearly stated that you think Flight UA93 was shot down.

Any other position is illogical and hypocritical.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by tezzajw]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

50,000 people recently signed a petition championing the cause I endorse. What about you? Have you had such support? I don't think so.

No, 50k people didn't sign a petition that said the 9/11 was an inside job.

You're kidding yourself again.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Call me cowardly again for doing that.

Again, you means the TM, not you specifically. That answers why I haven't bothered.

But since you specifically haven't spelled out anything, then yeah, you, specifically, qualify to wear that sign around your neck.

Wear it with pride.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh

Uhm, who cares?, not you, but care enough to keep replying - wow. How does that work in the real world?.

That's right, I don't care one iota about your q's or claims.

I DO care about the insane claims that smear the FDNY, etc when they insinuate that they had some involvement in CD, etc....

I find the TM disgusting.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Again, you means the TM, not you specifically. That answers why I haven't bothered.

But since you specifically haven't spelled out anything, then yeah, you, specifically, qualify to wear that sign around your neck.

Wear it with pride.

Riiiiiiight...and I have asked you to spell out what you believe. I asked you to take a stand. I asked you what happend that day. My answer......................calling me cowardly for the same thing.

The difference is that no one asked me. If you wanted to know, I would have been happy to tell you where I stand. You never asked. I did ask you though, and you took the coward's way out. At least, according to you, what you did was cowardly. Thank you for clearing that up.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I find the TM disgusting.

I find your corrupt, evil, sadistic, genocidal, government beyond disgusting, in fact calling Dubya and co disgusting is an insult to all that is pure disgusting.

www.un.org...

Remind me again how many Afghanistan`s were not responsible, no matter what for 9/11!!!!!!!!.

[edit on 11/08/2009 by Seventh]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Truth

1 a archaic : fidelity, constancy b : sincerity in action, character, and utterance
2 a (1) : the state of being the case : fact (2) : the body of real things, events, and facts : actuality (3) often capitalized : a transcendent fundamental or spiritual reality b : a judgment, proposition, or idea that is true or accepted as true c : the body of true statements and propositions
3 a : the property (as of a statement) of being in accord with fact or reality b chiefly British : true 2 c : fidelity to an original or to a standard

You do not look for truth, you look for facts. If you spend your life searching for the truth you will never find the answer. I am not a hypocrite because I think planes hit the towers and fires helped them to collapse but I feel that 93 was shot down. that is your opinion, what you think is truth, but it is not fact. The truth can be bent to fit your own story. Here is a simple analogy...

"The sun shined today" is a truth, but so would be the same statement " The sun did not shine today" if it was at all cloudy. We need a fact. Proof. A truth is something to believe in.

I think the Truther movement is a distraction, pure and simple. It helped to get the current administration in office. Got the 20 somethings out there to vote against the government that pulled off 9/11. I think it goes alot deeper than you think I do so please keep your insight into me to yourself and lets all continue to deny ignorance.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh

I find your corrupt, evil, sadistic, genocidal, government beyond disgusting, in fact calling Dubya and co disgusting is an insult to all that is pure disgusting.

I agree!!!

Too bad that this has nothing to do with an inside jobby job.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Riiiiiiight...and I have asked you to spell out what you believe.

I missed it.

19 hijackers>4 planes>3 buildings>fire> buildings fall.

Feel better now?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join