It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poor debunker illogical generalisations - why?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

The stars keep score nicely as far as I'm concerned. After all you are the one who claims there are less "truthers" than not.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
reply to post by jthomas

The stars keep score nicely as far as I'm concerned. After all you are the one who claims there are less "truthers" than not.

I always speak of the real world, the one I live in.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
What part of your inability to support your own claims don't you still understand?

That is what I thought. God forbid you answer anything. You get to just say whatever you like and challenge whomever you want, calling them out for not meeting you standards, and yet you are untouchable? * YOU! I asked you a direct question. I asked it twice and referred to it once. You just keep dodging it. The reason is because you cannot answer it. You have nothing but you script to go by and it does not cover that. You have no thoughts of your own and have failed to look at anything critically. This is why you refuse to answer me. I am not going to waste any more time on someone who so obviously has nothing to offer. You have no intelligent things to say, no claims you can back up, no proof to offer, no original thoughts. This is what the ignore button is for. Bye.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Happy trails, Evil Incarnate.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

Wow. I take a couple of days off from ATS and you're still here, jthomas, bumping my thread, scoring me points and proving my OP true.

Thanks!!!

Neutral readers to the thread, in case you missed it - ask jthomas why he believes the official government story, yet he refuses to endorse the Pentagon Security Images. It's illogical and it proves my OP.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
reply to post by jthomas

Wow. I take a couple of days off from ATS and you're still here, jthomas, bumping my thread, scoring me points and proving my OP true.

Thanks!!!

Neutral readers to the thread, in case you missed it - ask jthomas why he believes the official government story, yet he refuses to endorse the Pentagon Security Images. It's illogical and it proves my OP.

Could it be schizophrenia?

Poor jthomas is the epitome of losing contact with reality.

Thank you jthomas for clearing that up.

posted by jthomas

Isn't it interesting that I have never claimed that the "security camera video shows any aircraft hitting the Pentagon." Just so we're clear about that, I want you to show everyone here any post I have made on any forum in which I have said that the security camera video shows anything hitting the Pentagon.

If you can't do that, then you will issue a public retraction right here, correct? What's that, you can't? C'mon, be a sport, just try.

In fact, as we rational people have said for years, one cannot conclude by looking at the security camera video that anything hit the Pentagon.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

reply to post by jthomas

Neutral readers to the thread, in case you missed it - ask jthomas why he believes the official government story,...

You desperately need that strawman, tezz.

yet he refuses to endorse the Pentagon Security Images. It's illogical and it proves my OP.

You mean you can prove they show a 757, tezz? Be my guest - show us.

Tezz has offered us a wonderful window into the fallacious reasoning of 9/11 "Truthers." He just can't figure out why he needs to resort to the strawman argument he has learned from his "Movement." But need it, he does.

Just like the 9/11 "Truth" Movement always has.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

reply to post by jthomas

Thanks!!!

posted by jthomas

Isn't it interesting that I have never claimed that the "security camera video shows any aircraft hitting the Pentagon." Just so we're clear about that, I want you to show everyone here any post I have made on any forum in which I have said that the security camera video shows anything hitting the Pentagon.

If you can't do that, then you will issue a public retraction right here, correct? What's that, you can't? C'mon, be a sport, just try.

In fact, as we rational people have said for years, one cannot conclude by looking at the security camera video that anything hit the Pentagon.

So, SPreston, you still can't show us a 757 hitting the Pentagon in the security camera videos?

Just like you still can't provide any eyewitness statements to any jet "flying over and away from the Pentagon."

Maybe you should find another line of work, SPreston.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

/yawn

Maybe, just maybe, you should find another question!!, show us the plane wreckage, where it should be, show us the obvious wing/tail/fire damage in it`s should be respective places, show us where the Jet fuel soil contamination has been replaced with fresh soil, what`s that.. cat got your tongue?.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh

/yawn

Maybe, just maybe, you should find another question!!, show us the plane wreckage, where it should be, show us the obvious wing/tail/fire damage in it`s should be respective places, show us where the Jet fuel soil contamination has been replaced with fresh soil, what`s that.. cat got your tongue?.

I already asked you to contact these people but you refused:

"Emergency Response, Rescue Operations, Firefighting, Secondary Explosions."

Conspiracists are afraid to have their fantasies destroyed, so they scrupulously avoid contacting the hundreds of Pentagon 9/11 first responders and the over 8,000 people who worked on rescue, recovery, evidence collection, building stabilization, and security in the days after 9/11. These are just some of the organizations whose members worked on the scene:

Alexandria VA Fire & Rescue, American Airlines, American Red Cross, Arlington County Emergency Medical Services, Arlington County Fire Department, Arlington County Sheriff's Department, Arlington VA Police Department, Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms, DiLorenzo TRICARE Health Clinic staff, DeWitt Army Community Hospital staff, District of Columbia Fire & Rescue, DOD Honor Guard, Environmental Protection Agency Hazmat Teams, Fairfax County Fire & Rescue, FBI Evidence Recovery Teams, FBI Hazmat Teams, Federal Aviation Administration, Federal Disaster Medical Assistance Teams, FEMA 68-Person Urban Search and Rescue Teams Maryland Task Force 1, New Mexico Task Force 1, Tennessee Task Force 1, Virginia Task Force 1, Virginia Task Force 2, FEMA Emergency Response Team, Fort Myer Fire Department, Four U.S. Army Chaplains, Metropolitan Airport Authority Fire Unit, Military District of Washington Engineers Search & Rescue Team, Montgomery County Fire & Rescue, U.S. National Guard units, National Naval Medical Center CCRF, National Transportation Safety Board, Pentagon Defense Protective Service, Pentagon Helicopter Crash Response Team, Pentagon Medical Staff, Rader Army Health Clinic Staff, SACE Structural Safety Engineers and Debris Planning and Response Teams, Salvation Army Disaster Services, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, US Army Reserves of Virginia Beach Fairfax County and Montgomery County, Virginia Beach Fire Department, Virginia Department of Emergency Management, Virginia State Police

wtc7lies.googlepages.com...

God, you "Truthers" never do your homework.

Now stop whining and get to work, Seventh.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted by tezzajw
reply to post by jthomas

posted by SPreston

posted by jthomas

posted by jthomas

So, SPreston, you still can't show us a 757 hitting the Pentagon in the security camera videos?

Of course not jthomas. We all agree with you that the Pentagon parking lot security videos were photoshopped and faked.

We agree that a 757 aircraft did not knock down the light poles nor impact the Pentagon wall. We agree that the parking lot security videos show no such thing, nor do they show anything hitting the Pentagon.

We agree the the actual aircraft flew Over the Naval Annex and North of the Citgo and far too high to possibly impact the 1st floor, and far away from the staged downed light poles.

So what the heck are you whining about?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

posted by tezzajw
reply to post by jthomas

posted by SPreston

posted by jthomas

posted by jthomas

Of course not jthomas. We all agree with you that the Pentagon parking lot security videos were photoshopped and faked.

I never said they were fake. You did.

We agree that a 757 aircraft did not knock down the light poles nor impact the Pentagon wall.

Nope, we don't agree on that.

We agree that the parking lot security videos show no such thing, nor do they show anything hitting the Pentagon.

We only agree that one cannot discern a 757 in the video.

We agree the the actual aircraft flew Over the Naval Annex and North of the Citgo and far too high to possibly impact the 1st floor, and far away from the staged downed light poles.

Nope. I cannot agree with that either.

So what the heck are you whining about?

The only one whining is you and a handful of other "flyover" whiners.

But now that you agree with me that no 757 can be discerned in the security camera video, you are making progress.

Next up is supporting your claim that a jet "flew over and away from the Pentagon." Please stop stalling and provide us with eyewitness statements from those amongst the hundreds of people who were all around the Pentagon stating that they saw a jet" fly over and away from the Pentagon."

Now that Craig Ranke has crashed and burned and is no longer a player in the "flyover" nonsense, it is left to you, SPreston, to pick up the pieces (no pun intended.)

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

Now that Craig Ranke has crashed and burned and is no longer a player in the "flyover" nonsense, it is left to you, SPreston, to pick up the pieces (no pun intended.)

I have never met anyone who takes such delight in ridiculing and baiting. As far as Craig Ranke he has nothing to do with this thread topic. YOU are not the one who makes the decision who gets to play in the 911 threads; furthermore, this is not a GAME! Now that you have admitted you are a player I know why you are a regular in all the 911 threads and it is not about searching for the truth either, is it?
You are playing a game, the game I believe is called disinformation.

Please stop stalling and provide us with

Funny, coming from you.

The only one whining is you and a handful of other "flyover" whiners.

How about providing us a list of who the flyover whiners are?

The OP post has it RIGHT ON and you fit the bill of his original post. Your behavior is the prime example of what the OP was talking about.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

People are not reliable, however, pictures and videos are, until edited, of which there is proof of, there is something missing in those frames, it`s not an object of a few pixels but something that weighs 250,000 lbs, where is it?.

Find the plane and we`ll agree that a 757 hit the Pentagon, see that`s why we are different to you, in framed video footage of a plane hitting a building, guess what we expect to see?.

I`m not interested in what people said they thought or were told to say saw, the video is there, the plane is not, it should be, it should end this debate right here and now.

The FOIA is there for a reason and has rules, who are breaking these rules - Government employees or Truth related investigations?.

Now forget people, the camera never lies - until edited, why would anyone edit captured evidence if there is nothing to hide?.

Video evidence = Yes.

Edited frames = Yes.

Something to hide = Yes.

Plane is missing = Yes.

Rocket science = No.

Forget the people JT, what they say proves nothing, where is the plane?.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by jthomas

I have never met anyone who takes such delight in ridiculing and baiting. As far as Craig Ranke he has nothing to do with this thread topic.

SPreston's claims do. He is a supporter of the "The Official 9/11 Truth Movement Flyover Story." Some say he is a hand-picked operative of CIT along with Turbofan.

YOU are not the one who makes the decision who gets to play in the 911 threads; furthermore, this is not a GAME! Now that you have admitted you are a player I know why you are a regular in all the 911 threads and it is not about searching for the truth either, is it?

The truth has been out for 8 years: AA 77, a Boeing 757-200, hit the Pentagon. That you deny it is YOUR problem.

You are playing a game, the game I believe is called disinformation.

I don't play games. I show you what logic, evidence, and the implications of your claims require. It makes you upset to see your "theories" and claims crumble in front of you.

How about providing us a list of who the flyover whiners are?

CIT (Craig Ranke, Aldo Marquis, etc.)
Pilots for 9/11 Truth
Turbofan
SPreston
etc.

The OP post has it RIGHT ON and you fit the bill of his original post. Your behavior is the prime example of what the OP was talking about.

Sorry, that dodge doesn't work. I don't generalize - I am specific.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh
reply to post by jthomas

People are not reliable, however, pictures and videos are, until edited, of which there is proof of, there is something missing in those frames, it`s not an object of a few pixels but something that weighs 250,000 lbs, where is it?.

That is simply hand-waving, evasions, and utter denial. There were over 1,000 people with direct access to the wreckage in the hours, days, and weeks following 9/11. In addition, there were many independent and widely-separated eyewitnesses to the crash of AA77 into the Pentagon. This was a horrific experience and event of which any one of them could have come forward at any time and stated that NO jet hit the Pentagon, that NO wreckage was seen, recovered, or sorted by over 1,000 people. To simply dismiss evidence is a tactic that never worls for you 9/11 Deniers.

You 9/11 Deniers know full well that if you interviewed any of those people they would tell you what what you do not want to admit.

Find the plane and we`ll agree that a 757 hit the Pentagon, see that`s why we are different to you, in framed video footage of a plane hitting a building, guess what we expect to see?.

You are completely wrong. As you well know, that we do not need any videos to KNOW what happened, that AA77 hit the Pentagon. There is absolutely NO need of any videos any more than we need videos of the Titanic hitting an iceberg and sinking to know that it happened. You know full well that the evidence does not depend on any videos whatsoever.

I`m not interested in what people said they thought or were told to say saw, the video is there, the plane is not, it should be, it should end this debate right here and now.

Of course, that is completely false. You can't dismiss evidence you do not like and claim what any video should have shown. The one video that we have shows an object far in the background that moves from frame to frame, and an explosion. Although no one can discern a Boeing 757, the video is entirely consistent with ALL of the evidence that AA77 hit the Pentagon, including the type and magnitude of the explosion and its location. The video, in itself, is not needed. Neither is any video.

So your specious claim that videos are needed t PROVE AA77 hit the Pentagon is completely false. You already know that it has been stated categorically that none of the other videos show anything. You just want to pretend that videos trump every bit of actual evidence.

Sorry, Seventh, your hand-waving and evasions don't work.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

You are completely wrong. As you well know, that we do not need any videos to KNOW what happened, that AA77 hit the Pentagon. There is absolutely NO need of any videos any more than we need videos of the Titanic hitting an iceberg and sinking to know that it happened. You know full well that the evidence does not depend on any videos whatsoever.

Do you really believe this stuff? Honestly, is this what you think is logic or reality? What do you need exactly in order to understand that AA77 hit the pentagon?

What exactly convinced you that is what happend?

The conflicting eyewitness reports? The lack of debris and humans? The impossibility of the flight path? The video footage from how many tens of cameras being confiscated so that you will never see it? The magic couple of pieces of plane that showed up later but were never confirmed as being from that plane in any way? The government telling you what happend?

Which of those things convinced you?

Start with the very first thing you knew...did you know right away flight 77 hit the pentagon? Did you just take someone's word for it from the get go? Was there some magical piece of evidence that sealed the deal?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

Are you one of the owners or are you an employee of ATS or any group affiliated with ATS?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

The conflicting eyewitness reports? The lack of debris and humans? The impossibility of the flight path? The video footage from how many tens of cameras being confiscated so that you will never see it? The magic couple of pieces of plane that showed up later but were never confirmed as being from that plane in any way? The government telling you what happend?

It is obvious that Jthomas has seen all of the evidences that we have not seen yet, but he refuses to share it with us.

Which of those things convinced you?

Have fun getting a resourceful answer.

Start with the very first thing you knew...did you know right away flight 77 hit the pentagon? Did you just take someone's word for it from the get go? Was there some magical piece of evidence that sealed the deal?

It’s got to be the magical piece of evidence that none of us have seen yet.

Jthomas has every right to give us his opinions on anything; however opinions and assumptions are not facts. There is nothing wrong in believing in a fairytale. I have yet to see any evidences to support the OS that is credible, or scientific that can be verified, Nothing! So, I have to assume Jthomas has seen this magical piece of evidence and is not sharing it with us. So, until Jthomas shares this information with us we will just assume he is just trolling around the 911 forums looking to get into an emotional fight with people who do not believe in the OS fairytales.

This is what this thread is about, people who believe in the OS and their generalizations of the events and their logical thinking skills and their behavior. Most of these OS believers attack on an emotional level because they have no evidences to support their claims. I believe they just cant handle the truth and they are angry because some where in the back of their minds they know it is all true and they just don’t want to believe it, that our government may have pulled off the greatest crime of the 21 century and was able to cover-up most of it.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by impressme]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate

So much for evil incarnate's claim that he put me on ignore.

Do you really believe this stuff?

911 Deniers are the only ones who claim that unless there is a video than there is no evidence AA77 hit the Pentagon. How stupid is that, evil?

What exactly convinced you that is what happend?

The conflicting eyewitness reports?

The eyewitness reports affirm all the other evidence that AA77 hit the Pentagon.

The lack of debris and humans?

Too bad that 8,000 people who were there disagree with you, isn't it? You can't even produce a source for your ridiculous claims.

The impossibility of the flight path?

NO "impossibility" ever demonstrated. You know that.

The video footage from how many tens of cameras being confiscated so that you will never see it?

No one cares about videos we don't need anyway.

The magic couple of pieces of plane that showed up later but were never confirmed as being from that plane in any way?

You can't demonstrate that. No one has. You refuse to investigate. You don't want to know.

The government telling you what happend?

There's your silly strawman again.
No one needs the government to know what happened. You are unable to accept that fact because you realize it would utterly destroy your 9/11 Denial Movement to admit it.

Start with the very first thing you knew...did you know right away flight 77 hit the pentagon?

Within 30 minutes, we all knew. That you deny it is your problem, no one else's.

Did you just take someone's word for it from the get go?

You fell for someone telling you there's no evidence that it hit. Now, evil, how stupid is THAT?

Was there some magical piece of evidence that sealed the deal?

Unlike you 9/11 Deniers, we skeptics rely on the multiple lines of evidence that converge on the same conclusion. You, on the other, have to have a video and ignore all the evidence.

Now, evil incarnate, do you finally understand how ridiculous you arguments are?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join