It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy crap!!! Third eye secret blocked by our own body...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I am so glad I don't have to resort to tongue contortions to utilize my third eye!!! And I'm not withholding any secrets from any of you. I don't know how I do it either. Maybe I haven't experienced the big WOW, I don't know. But when I approach my canvas with paint brush in hand I see without the use of my two obvious eyes. I have no idea if this relates at all to what the OP means when it mentions the third eye. Who knows, maybe I've got a fourth eye. Heh. I see and feel some really interesting things and ideas and emotions through this "eye". It's great! I have fun with it. And learn with it. However, that three week period in 2001, when this "eye" opened, I went WOW. I mean literally said "Oh, wow!" It's no longer a wow now. It's just something that occurs and I am quite used to it, now. I would love to tell people how to use this, to find it. But I can't. Not because of a promise not to tell. But because I don't know how it works or how it came to me. I don't know what it means to me or anyone else. Well, I know that it did change my perception of reality, of myself and every person. But I don't know if it was a thing that happened to me because of the universe, creator, whatever, something greater than me allowed to experience this and "see" through this eye.

I spent my high school years trying to gain new perspectives and spiritual awakening through meditation, yoga, and other various Eastern philosophies. I gave up after about 5 years. I had gone no where, but I could maintain a damn good crow position, for a long time. lol. And then I forgot all this "nonsense" and got really involved in basic human desires and actions. Then suddenly, one day in August 2001, at the age of 48...............Wow!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
How does slipping your tongue into your nasal cavity help you reach enlightenment? Whatever happened to good old fashioned meditation, introspection, and elimination of things with material value? There is no easy button for shedding your ego, and I doubt it would be accessible by physically harming yourself.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Wholy crap thats CRAZY!!!
I didnt even think a human could do that with their own tongue. That seems surreal. Is it safe? Your not going to choke on your tongue, right? Lol

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DDay

Matrix Traveller posted one of these exact same posts yesterday - or a few days ago - and ofcourse, when he was questioned, the resulting response was "I am not allowed to tell you because you follow the already accepted idea which is has conformed to society" or something like that. This was in response to the 2nd post...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

actual quote:
"I am not at liberty to tell you much about this, but I was hoping for the general public to look into this thread and try and see this with an open mind in dig deeper into this.

I respect your conformity to what is generally taught in the past, but there are some, who adopt a different understanding regarding the theory of Light, and are not persuaded by the general public and educational institutions."

If people have such profound knowledge or an enlightened secret, I would think the first thing they would do is want to share it with others - if it is so powerful and life-changing. So far, that doesn't seem to be the case because it appears some high-level organization prohibits any such info from being shared...atleast on ATS. (that was sarcasm by the way).
I know I would do nothing less if I had a positive bit of information that could help everyone live their life better. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be what these folks offer.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
When you are not allowed to speak of it, why make a post ?

Anyway, there are many ways to stimulate the ajna chakra (3rd eye), most of them are in public domain. One should be standing on a very firm spiritual ground before experimenting like this.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
reply to post by CX

Is there any danger that can come from this? Can it be used unwisely?

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! This sux soooo bad, because I want to and wish to share this for everyone, but it's not.

This is really something to read/hear,because I understand exactly what you mean.Not the 3rd eye,but I also know how it feels to know something and not be able to 'share' what I feel I know.For a different reason.
It makes perfect sense in my mind,and answers so many questions for me...but every time I try to explain what to me feels like a HUGE epiphany on a very grand scale-the words simply won't come out of my mouth.It's as if I have forgotten,but not entirely.Infact,not at all,it's as if I'm not supposed to repeat the words on my tongue.

I've only tried to explain this a few times,and only to my fiance'.The words haven't come to me for a couple months,and trying to say them when not 'in that moment' ..well,I just can't.

Now that I typed it out trying to explain I see that it looks/sounds kind of like I need to take my meds or something-but I'm simply speaking the truth.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Sounds like BS to me. The same kind we're flooded with on the board. "I have this inside info but I dont have any evidence / can't really tell...".

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Interesting topic!

there must be safer ways to get the same results.I know that remote viewers and OBErs can use binaural beats to create the means to do these techniques
*Binaural beats are two freqs left and right that are slightly out of tune and when using head phones this forces the brain to combine them and vibrate at the freq of both combined tones-this isnt as easy as it sounds as the combined freqs have to be in exact ranges to work,but research on this subject has been long going*

Wouldnt surprise me if there was a combined vibrational freq that awakened the 3rd eye

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
From the OP:

Well, all this just to say that I was shown a secret to wake up the third eye. I promised not to directly say what it is, so I will not do so here. Let's just say the tongue is involved.

What a surprise. You know a secret but you will not share it. Have seen tons of nonsense posts like this in my time on ATS.

I read a book recently called "The Secret History of the World" and I really thought that it was more like "Rule By Secrecy" and talking about that sort of stuff.
Instead, it was all about this Third Eye crap and it made wild speculations and was always saying "A friend of mine initiated me into the secret order of [whatever] and I know the secrets of the world ... however it is not my place to say."

Absolute garbage, do not buy that book. I put it down after 150 pages and am ashamed that I bothered to read that much.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
After reading this I can't help but be concerned that people may actually try to cut the Frenulum from under their tongue, it actually helps to stop the tongue falling back into the throat when your asleep and cutting off your airways , mind you I was able to poke the tongue into my nasal cavity a while ago but all I got was a tongue covered in snot and the marvalous ability of not being able to breath whilst the tongue was back there.

How the hell are you going to be able to breath whilst your probing your nasal cavity with your tongue? or do you have to hold your breath for what seems quite a while while you try and find the 'golden' spot?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
But now I have credence to believe more so that our bodies were made to not allow us access to deeper aspects of ourselves.

I may have one possible theory as to why this is. The belief goes like this:

There are certain Gnostic sects (often Luciferian) who believe that we are eternal souls who were born in the acosmic void of immaterial nothingness. It is there that the misunderstood and benevolent god Lucifer resides and he is our father. However, in deepest antiquity, Jehovah, the demiurge who is god and master of this material plain found a way to trap our souls within this material world. Why he trapped us I'm not sure. He masquerades as the 'good' god, whilst actually he's a kid with an ant farm.

Only through constant gnosis and the search for spiritual truth can we break the cycle of material reincarnation in this world and have our divine spirits return to the acosmic bliss beyond this material world.

Hence why our material bodies would have been built specifically to obstruct our spiritual awakening and the realisation of our true nature beyond this material world.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
The OP obviously needs attention, nothing new about that on this board.

The 3rd eye can awaken at anytime. You dont need to stand on your head, cut off your tongue or send this letter to 50 of your closest friends for it to come true.

Believe in yourself, want to connect with yourself. When you're ready, it will happen.

I never meditated but I opened my 3rd eye on "accident" . All I was doing was laying in bed with my eyes closed, thinking, and my eyes then opened up like light breaking through darkness into another world.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
My Iguana Karl (Karlo) has a third eye.
He also has an amazing tongue.
Maybe I should ask him what his secrets are.
He’d tell me.
He has noting to hide.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/15f486f01429.jpg[/atsimg]

As for this magic tongue thingy?

I DOUBT anyone and their ‘techniques’ when the first words out of their mouths are ‘I know how...’ followed by ‘I can’t tell...’

(By the way - All iguanas have a third eye, just sayin’).

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I remember reading about this YEARS ago! Good find, I must say!

Edit: i do remember something about the name of the site (that had this info) to do with the word "angelfire", but I've long since given up looking for it.

Edit again: Now that my mind has been on it, it was a google result when looking up telekinesis, back when i was interested in it.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by hardstyleaz]

[edit on 29-7-2009 by hardstyleaz]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

well i guess my family is blessed because my entire family tree on my father's side and my mother have one that is wide awake and open. i dont think anyone else on my mother's side has it but her.

its interesting to be able to see all the way through people's false self from the getgo. there are some that are harder than others but most do not feel the eye. The best ones are the ones that try to pull the wool over your eyes but its funny to call them out on it.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

i can tell u how if u want because it isnt hard for me. through conversation, i take a sample of their base personality. Next, i use my ability to sample a person's energy to pinpoint what they are like behind whatever facade they might have. I am actually running a near 99% accuracy rate. once their eyes betray them, i have access to planned actions before they even say them or finish them. People become extremely predictable after a while.

If you mean opening the eye, that is more of a matter of practice. I no longer meditate because i am lazy. My eye activated by itself relatively close to puberty. Many peopel do not actually have one anyway so it all depends.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Ok serious question - what the heck is “opening the third eye”?

And yes this is a serious question, I have heard the phrase a lot but I never looked into what it means

This year I started doing a kind of chi gong (qi gong) and my health improved -a lot- so I looked into the whole chi thing and started meditation (using binaural beats) and got some odd-cool brain things happening – but I have no idea what’s its all for or what it means?

Any help would be appreciated

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by cathedral

it been called 6th sense and less accurately intuition. The 3rd eye might as well be intuition on barry bonds quality steroids. It allows us to connect to other people the way it should be, without deception and without secrets because secrets are not so secret when u can see someones intentions before they are willing to even act on um.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
OP I don't normally criticise this style of thinking or posts (please look at my profile) but I feel I must say something.

I have been meditating and understanding the physical/spiritual body outside of modern day boundaries for many years, I have worked through the ego and experienced similar things just like you I am sure. However, your title,
Holy crap!!! Third eye secret blocked by our own body suggests, to me, that you have much to learn (don't we all) in order to reach the level of awareness you (personally) want to achieve. i.e I sense, immaturity excitement, and mis understanding.

It is for this reason that I thought I must write this post.

In order to achieve a higher state of spiritual consciousness, you (as in everyone) have to raise the level of karma i.e pay it forward, therefore, by posting a thread that suggests that you have been given the secrets of understanding (what many of us try to decypher everyday of our lives) but cannot pass on this knowledge because of reasons beyond your control are somewhat ironic and confussing.

In order to raise the level of karma one must share their knowledge with whoever will listen in order to help others spiritually evolve.

By keeping the knowledge to yourself, stunts your karmic growth and your own spiritual advancement.

Don't take this post as a negative swipe at you it is meant in order to help you through the ego cycle, one of the hardest challenges that anyone can ever face whilst going through this development.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I'm not aware of the third eye and this may be a little off topic, but I cant keep this to myself.

I have been plagued by severe neck pain this past month. I rolled my 3 wheeler.
Only relief has been after drinking alot of whiskey..that loosens the muscles and I'm ok for a few days.
I "stumbled upon" g-jo on the web. Chinese first aid. It is accupressure.

I found the spots to press on for neck pain. WOW in 1 minute I went from being able to turn my neck 10 degrees left untill sharp pain to full movement w/o pain. NO SHiT!

My neck is still messed up but no pain, but it is healing. I still hit the spots every few days and the pain is gone.

Bottom line. We don't know our bodies. Doctors..western trained...don't KNOW our bodies like they could.
Yea I believe the third eye can open.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join