It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy crap!!! Third eye secret blocked by our own body...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Why do you have to use your tongue to probe the third eye opening place?

Can't you just use your finger? Or perhaps a carrot?

A carrot is probably apt metaphorically speaking. While I am curious as to what the OP is getting on about, it is also precisely why I do not wish to even bother to ask. This sort of thing is tiresome and petty.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
How many people are going to walk into the emergency room tonight.

"....eh cuth mah thwenuom"

Doc- "Why in the world would you do such a thing??"

*puzzled stare* "hu finth mah thud eye! dhuh"

But seriously, interesting thread!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Seriously, what is the point of giving clues or basically redirecting us to somewhere else when you could just share the information right now and that way everyone of us could just stay in the now and not be worried with the future?

If you are really not supposed to talk about it you wouldn't be here giving clues and speaking of half-truths. That doesn't make sense. Or you say nothing or you say it all. Stop putting more masks on top of reality.

I'm inclined to believe that you are just fooling around playing a trick on yourself.

And I would appreciate if you answered my U2U.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Very interesting stuff. Although i do believe this is 'cheating' IMHO, as slowly removing the muscle from your tongue, allows the stimulus of the pineal glands and the release of chemicals.

The release of endorphins, '___' and other such stimulus, in my opinion is biological. Although i don't know too much about the subject.

results means the the pineal in awakened by the tongue etc and secretes soma rasa, amrita....melatonin, endorphin and the hypothalamus secretes copius neuropolypeptides....

kecharimudra.tribe.net...

I've found some links and quotes:

www.aypsite.org...

www.aypsite.org...

Khechari mudra - untying the knot in your tongue

www.siddhasiddhanta.com...

The First Step - In the first course of opening the tongue knot, for achieving the Khechari Mudra, seven special techniques are taught which are practiced in proportion to each other. Some special Pranayams are taught in this first course of Yoga.

The Second Step - By Hard Practice the Yogi achieves the Khechari Mudra and by mastering the mystic Pranayam, his consciousness expands beyond his physical limits and he is able to establish some control over the natural inspiration and the expiration. Then he qualifies to receive the special Pranayam to untie the navel knot, which enables him to achieve a certain degree of control over the silver chord which binds the astral body to the physical body, and with the help of the second Pranayam he is able to move the center of silver chord from the navel to between the eyebrows. In the language of mystics this is called untying the navel knot. The Yogi who is practicing the Yoga with a single minded purpose is now ready to receive the third course of this practice for opening his heart knot and going higher and seeing the Lord Vishnu or Vasudev face to face.

The Third Step - There are three major sub steps of this very high practice. In the first step there are three techniques. After completing them successfully, the Yogi receives the first Pranayam of this practice. By the power of this Pranayam, the Yogi is able to concentrate and bring his life force from his forehead to his heart. The successful Yogi becomes qualified to receive the second Pranayam of this course. From here the practice becomes even more difficult. By the result of this second Pranayam, the Yogi is able to maintain his life force fully concentrated inside his heart and enjoys periods of breathlessness, when the breathlessness becomes habitual, he receives the last teaching of the third step. The last course has two steps. By their ardent practice, the Yogi's pulse and heart beat begin to cease, without his physical death. And in that stage, he beholds Lord Vasudev in his four armed most beautiful human form face to face.

The Fourth Step - Treading the path of this mystic Yoga, the Yogi who is successful in opening his heart's knot after seeing the Lord Vasudev face to face, now receives the last teaching from his Guru, to know the essential universal form, the essence of Time, the light of all lights - Lord Shiva as the time itself. There are two steps in this last technique. By the practice of this last Pranayam, the great man who has come this far, now experiences the universal form of Lord Krishna as effulgence of all effulgence, the light of all lights, the tremendously intense light and sees Lord Shiva as the all pervading, omnipotent time and knows his essence and becomes liberated and becomes one with the Time.

Here I have described the mystic path of Yoga which has come down to me by the grace of Gurus, who indicated this path out of compassion for all true seekers, for those who are ready to listen.

--

Peace

Oh and don't go cutting your mouth just yet, why not try and figure out which chemicals and toxicants in your diet actually block/release these natural chemicals and work from there.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DDay
Here's the problem for me at least. Why is it when someone thinks they have found the answer to everyone's question they can't tell you what it is?

For those on a true spiritual quest when something is found I would like to share it with others. That is what we are supposed to do, we learn from one another. I don't keep it to myself and let you feel your way in the dark when I can turn the light on for you. I see this time and time again. I believe that the truth in certain things will only be recognized and apparent in the person that is ready to receive the answer. So if you gave the "knowledge" that was bestowed upon you, only those ready to receive would be able to use it.

I'm sorry, I really hope you have found the WOW! as you put it but really? Why does everything have to be so cloaked in mystery. Like I know something you don't....nah nah nah nah nah nah!

Maybe because the wise understand that you must EARN the knowledge.

We humans tend to think we are owed knowledge and it should just be given to us just because........................

that makes no sense......

We must earn it in order to fully respect it and understand it and it's purpose......

We are too impatient and needy and not willing to work for our goals we just want all the " cool stuff" to be given to us.....

THAT IS WHY !!!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Wait a minute...

Knowledge is something no one can give you. It is something you must come up with yourself. Everything other people do is give information.

So basically the OP is saying he has information and not knowledge.
From information you attain knowledge.

We are not dealing with knowledge here in this thread, we are dealing with information.

So why is the OP not giving information? The people who are "ready" will transform that information in knowledge, the people that are not ready will just have the information and won't know how to use the information efficiently.

I believe this thread is just a big indulgence in being knowledgeable.
Thats what it is looking to me.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

For me, it's about not wanting to know something I can't share by having to make some promise that goes against my ethics to even keep.

It's like coding. If I create something because I had information given under non-disclosure agreement, then I cannot share what I created or else face possible legal reprisal. I would rather opt out of the secrecy, put in some extra work reverse engineering and then what I have created out of my discoveries is freely shareable at my discretion.

[edit on 7/28/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I have not read this thread yet, but I scanned for links to this non-copyrighted ebook and did not find any.

Awakening The Third Eye Third Edition.pdf
www.clairvision.org...

After just being aware of my third eye, I eventually noticed a small pressure/tingling/qi feeling.
I do not know how long that phase took.

I have only tried the 'throat friction' excersize in there, but it worked. In 10-15 minutes by breathing differently I can make my third eye feel very, very strong, and it feels good. I even seen purple and white light.

The book contains so much more; one may wanna check it out.

Thanks for the other information provided in the thread.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
Ok quick background:

Well, all this just to say that I was shown a secret to wake up the third eye. I promised not to directly say what it is, so I will not do so here. Let's just say the tongue is involved.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 28-7-2009 by dominicus]

WOW!!! is right.

what or who would ever make you consider keeping what might be an incredibly important piece of information like this a secret?!!! My God! If you really know this secret, and this secret exists, then you have a moral duty to explore and explain it!

Did you receive money for not disclosing this purported truth? If not, did you make a promise to someone you care about? Is someone's life in danger if you say what you know? WHAT DO YOU KNOW?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I do something very easy to increase energy and focus. Maybe hogwash, but boy does it work for me. Ever played one of those touchscreen games at bars? I got most of the high-scores in all the Dallas area bars I go to by using this technique. Read it in a book some time ago and decided to try it out. Your mileage may vary..

1. Breathe in through nose, imagining white light entering the crown chakra and building in the heart. Put tongue lightly on roof of mouth.

2. Relax tongue while exhaling through the mouth, which is barely opened and doesn't move through the whole process (1&2).

Allow the eyes to remain centered and focus on all viewable space seeing all objects at once. If I'm playing a game that advances levels with a 2-3 second break, eyes close in between rounds, and open right after screen pops up. This provides some sort of recharge...dunno how to describe it correctly.

I use this basic technique as much as possible all day. If I get stressed, 1&2 bring me right back to a calm state in a matter of a minute. If I can close my eyes, then it only takes 5-15 seconds to refresh and quieten. Close my eyes regularly at stop lights and they tend to open up when it's time to go. Practice makes perfect.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Thank you! See sharing knowledge. I have to ask whether or not you have tried this and if so how were your results?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
since I promised my friend I wouldn't say what it is just yet, I will keep that promise.

Suffice it to say it has already been revealed on this thread by others and no it's not the vibrating tooth tongue holding technique as posted by Realtruth on page 2.

Looks like Mr-Lizard hit the nail on the head on his reply. Other than that my word is still solid

______
Besides that, I feel yea it should revealed. Those who try with big egos will eventually lose the ego anyway when it burns up in the fires of what gets revealed through the third eye. A forced ego death!!!!

[edit on 28-7-2009 by dominicus]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Sounds like complete BS to be honest, it doesn't even make sense. God designed humans, not aliens or whatever. God would not design humans in a way that prevented salvation. The 3rd eye or whatever has nothing to do with spirituality. The 3rd eye idea can be interesting to read about, but is unimportant.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by ghaleon12]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Perhaps the 'Forbidden secret' would violate the TOS and attract the attention of the DEA, and get this thread shut down.

If you don't have Gene Simmon's infamous tongue you can just drink or ingest ________ to help stimulate this third eye.

So... If you know how to brew up __________ U2U me

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Originally posted by DDay
Here's the problem for me at least. Why is it when someone thinks they have found the answer to everyone's question they can't tell you what it is?

For those on a true spiritual quest when something is found I would like to share it with others. That is what we are supposed to do, we learn from one another. I don't keep it to myself and let you feel your way in the dark when I can turn the light on for you. I see this time and time again. I believe that the truth in certain things will only be recognized and apparent in the person that is ready to receive the answer. So if you gave the "knowledge" that was bestowed upon you, only those ready to receive would be able to use it.

I'm sorry, I really hope you have found the WOW! as you put it but really? Why does everything have to be so cloaked in mystery. Like I know something you don't....nah nah nah nah nah nah!

Maybe because the wise understand that you must EARN the knowledge.

We humans tend to think we are owed knowledge and it should just be given to us just because........................

that makes no sense......

We must earn it in order to fully respect it and understand it and it's purpose......

We are too impatient and needy and not willing to work for our goals we just want all the " cool stuff" to be given to us.....

THAT IS WHY !!!

You are incorrect! I do not feel that I am owed anything. I believe that we learn through various avenues in life. I for example "teach" my son lessons and give him my knowledge through my experiences in life so he has something to expand on and learn and grow through my experiences. This is knowledge I share with him because it is my responsiblity to teach him. I am not going to leave him on his own to learn.

I was not saying or implying that I was looking for a short cut. In fact you have no idea what I am looking for. I was simply saying that if you have knowledge to share then share it. Don't come onto a forum and state you have discovered something so great but ummm I can't really say what it is because I could then be responsible for driving you insane if you aren't ready for it. Let the reader decide if he/she is ready for it.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
If what you're saying is true, you can be sure there is a good reason for it. God, or Tao, or Satchitananda, or whatever it is you believe in, is not stupid, nor does it defeat itself. If we are blocked, it is for our protection. If the person needs to progress, blockages are removed or overcome. You might think of this as a sort of "child-proof cap" on a bottle of medicine, to protect the innocent from accidentally unleashing things that might cause severe harm. That's assuming you're correct about what you say.

It would be helpful if you could say who your spiritual teachers are. The bit about stimulating the third eye through the tongue sounds much like something from Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, whose teachings I find to be far from Indian tradition. In particular, much of what he has done smacks of salesmanship rather than spiritual teaching, empty demonstrations that attempt to produce an effect, supposedly to bolster our weak, Western faith. I believe he himself has even said this. Of course, if this isn't Mahesh, then all that doesn't apply.

There is a work by Patanjali called the Yogapradipika, in which Patanjali gives directions for developing all manner of siddhis - mystical powers. He teaches how to fly, become invisible, to weigh nothing, etc. But after all that he says, in effect, "Now forget all that and get going on the important stuff". All that stuff is just maya (illusion) and distraction.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mode402

I was taught when doing tai chi chaun warmups and to tap into your chi that you push your tongue to top of your mouth move it aound till you feel connection and then meditate or start your set whatever works for you also start and or try to breathe from your tan tien ten bottom of stomach slow breathing slower is better if you are ready you will tap into the source(your chi).I do not know about third eye but tapping into your chi is connecting all of your meridians including third eye

Sincerely,
White Root

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ghaleon12

Sounds like complete BS to be honest, it doesn't even make sense. God designed humans, not aliens or whatever. God would not design humans in a way that prevented salvation. The 3rd eye or whatever has nothing to do with spirituality. The 3rd eye idea can be interesting to read about, but is unimportant.

My friend ghaleon12,
Since you state this as if you know what you are talking about, please feel free to enlighten all of us here who know nothing of what we are talking about.

I'll tell you what, if you can define your version of salvation for me, then I will be a gentleman and kindly point you to references of this "third eye" from your very own spiritual tradition. Do we have a deal?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
My tongue can reach up over the roof of my mouth and get into that area near the nasal cavity. I can feel the two tunnel openings which form the separate nasal canals for each nostril (it feels like there is a thin piece of tissue dividing them).

I started doing that a year or two back for some weird reason. I remember tearing the frenum a few times, but it seemed to heal and left me with the ability to reach places my tongue could never go before

Anyway, if I can do that, am I anywhere near this area that we supposedly have to reach to do this third eye thing?

[edit on 28/7/09 by dmorgan]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I know alot of people disccount african studies and such but this has been a hot topic in the past with the african /african american scholar community. Alot of the food s and additives block the development of our third eye pineal gland to the point that it becomes bone like and destroyed.
I would highly suggest not listening to the hype and with an open mind do some research from the african community , theres alot to learn that isnt based on western thought and european dominance which seems to be the case alot.

Heres a book I bought when I was 17 and deals with this issue in higest form

Metu Neter Vol. 1: The Great Oracle of Tehuti and the Egyptian System of Spiritual Cultivation

[edit on 28-7-2009 by magnetik]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join