It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs 'Prefer Water' For Close Encounters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

NEW U.F.O FILES UNVEILED

news.sky.com

Declassified files on the Russian Navy's encounters with UFOs have suggested the objects are big fans of water.
A number of incidents were reported at Lake Baikal, the deepest lake in the world, including powerful lights and objects coming out from the water, Russia Today said.

In one case in 1982, military divers training at the lake said they spotted a group of humanoid creatures dressed in silver suits at a depth of 50 metres.

They tried to catch the visitors but three of the seven men died in the process, while four others were severely injured in the incident, according to the rec
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
video.google.com

[Mod Edit - title]

[edit on 28/7/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
An interesting story which needs to be followed up, is Russia starting declassification? Will other nations follow the lead of Mexico, Brazil and Belgium? Hopefully this declassification will snowball and maybe just maybe we will have full disclosure fairly soon by all nations.

Or as many people have theorised is this just another propaganda stunt to lead us all down the wrong path. People like John Todd who stated that most U.F.O's were merely spirits summoned by spirit worshipers.

news.sky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

In one case in 1982, military divers training at the lake said they spotted a group of humanoid creatures dressed in silver suits at a depth of 50 metres.

They tried to catch the visitors but three of the seven men died in the process, while four others were severely injured in the incident, according to the records.

(from same source, above)
Amazing stuff. I can't believe there isn't more discussion on this topic?!?!??

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
More amazing! I can't believe Sky News has covered that subject!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kayne1982

The thing about the divers is interesting! I've never heard of that one. I wonder if there are threads about it on ATS, I'm not that into ufos anymore but I'd like to read more about that. I can't think of what exactly to search for to find it, I've tried a few things and nothing came up.

If anyone else is looking and finds anything please post the links in here. I will do the same.

Edit: now that I think about it if this info was just released obviously there won't be much threads on it! lol dumb me.

Peace

[edit on 28-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Seems like abit of a spurious statement that UFO's 'prefer water'. The Navy operates on or near water for the most part so most of the reported sightings will be near the water. This does not necessarily mean UFO's prefer water.

Its good that this is getting repoted by the media and would be nice to see the documents online. Hopefully more will follow from this.

[edit on 28/7/2009 by bloodsearch]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I guess M. Night Shyamalan had it all wrong with his movie "Signs" (water was their kryptonite...though it was actually supposed to be a spiritual message that bypassed most people's intellect)

[edit on 28-7-2009 by yellowcard]

top topics

join